Forums: Community: Campground:
Climbing under the influence
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All


SylviaSmile


May 18, 2012, 3:15 PM
Post #1 of 31 (3431 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Climbing under the influence
Report this Post
Can't Post

Cupcakes=cocaine so do you climb under the influence of white sugar? Why or why not?


Kartessa


May 18, 2012, 3:20 PM
Post #2 of 31 (3427 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7358

Re: [SylviaSmile] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
Cupcakes=cocaine so do you climb under the influence of white sugar? Why or why not?

Holy shit you must be high.

I smoke weed like it's going out of style on climbing trips, and occasionally at the gym/crag.

Drinking is dirty.


SylviaSmile


May 18, 2012, 3:22 PM
Post #3 of 31 (3424 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [Kartessa] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Cupcakes=cocaine so do you climb under the influence of white sugar? Why or why not?

Holy shit you must be high.

I smoke weed like it's going out of style on climbing trips, and occasionally at the gym/crag.

Drinking is dirty.

You smoke weed like it is going out of style and yet I am the one likely to be high? :) This topic is about SUGAR. Does it influence climbing performance? Does anyone know or care?


wonderwoman


May 18, 2012, 4:37 PM
Post #4 of 31 (3389 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2002
Posts: 4269

Re: [SylviaSmile] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Interesting, but not climbing related. Off to campground, i t goes!

I will say that I have noticed that when I have sugar, I tend to crave more. Then I feel crappy. Not 'guilt' crappy. 'Ew, gross. What did I just put in my body?' crappy.

I try hard to avoid sugar. Yet, there are birthday sheet cake parties at work. Sometimes I partake. I always gret it, though.

That being said, I notice that I can't just have one banana. The sweetness makes my body think it needs more food. I have recently ditched bananas. Banana's don't make me feel crappy in the same way, though.


sungam


May 21, 2012, 6:31 AM
Post #5 of 31 (3339 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26619

Re: [SylviaSmile] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I LOVE SUGAR.




chadnsc


May 21, 2012, 8:36 AM
Post #6 of 31 (3328 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [sungam] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
I LOVE SUGAR.


From the gif above it looks like you love ponies. I mean really LOVE them. Like in unnatural and disturbing ways. Tongue


sungam


May 22, 2012, 5:17 AM
Post #7 of 31 (3301 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26619

Re: [chadnsc] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Uh, if you are hinting towards the slightly humpy motions in the gif - just no, dude. Dash is clearly just excited for something. No need to ruin the awesomeness of ponies by making it all sketch.


chadnsc


May 22, 2012, 5:59 AM
Post #8 of 31 (3295 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [sungam] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
Uh, if you are hinting towards the slightly humpy motions in the gif - just no, dude. Dash is clearly just excited for something. No need to ruin the awesomeness of ponies by making it all sketch.

Actually I was referring to your unhealthy obsession with fan-fiction and the ponies.

Didn't even notice the 'slightly humpy motions' until you mentioned it. You're sick if you see humpy motions in a children's cartoon about ponies. Sick I say.


SylviaSmile


May 22, 2012, 6:59 AM
Post #9 of 31 (3283 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [wonderwoman] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wonderwoman wrote:
Interesting, but not climbing related. Off to campground, i t goes!

I will say that I have noticed that when I have sugar, I tend to crave more. Then I feel crappy. Not 'guilt' crappy. 'Ew, gross. What did I just put in my body?' crappy.

I try hard to avoid sugar. Yet, there are birthday sheet cake parties at work. Sometimes I partake. I always gret it, though.

That being said, I notice that I can't just have one banana. The sweetness makes my body think it needs more food. I have recently ditched bananas. Banana's don't make me feel crappy in the same way, though.

Do you ever get headaches after you eat sugar? What about bananas? I have never noticed any ill effects from bananas or other fruit, even the occasional fruit juice, though I try to limit that.


Partner macherry


May 22, 2012, 9:53 AM
Post #10 of 31 (3264 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15808

Re: [SylviaSmile] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

whatever happened to enigma


sungam


May 22, 2012, 11:37 AM
Post #11 of 31 (3255 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26619

Re: [macherry] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
whatever happened to enigma
Not sure. She cycled through a few accounts then quietened down. Confirming Sylvi aint Enigma, though. We have IRL confirmation of Sylvi's sanity from notapplicable and on the wrong coast to be enigma.


SylviaSmile


May 22, 2012, 11:39 AM
Post #12 of 31 (3252 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [sungam] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
macherry wrote:
whatever happened to enigma
Not sure. She cycled through a few accounts then quietened down. Confirming Sylvi aint Enigma, though. We have IRL confirmation of Sylvi's sanity from notapplicable and on the wrong coast to be enigma.

Though one similarity is that both names end in 'a' . . . Tongue


sungam


May 22, 2012, 12:01 PM
Post #13 of 31 (3240 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26619

Re: [SylviaSmile] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
sungam wrote:
macherry wrote:
whatever happened to enigma
Not sure. She cycled through a few accounts then quietened down. Confirming Sylvi aint Enigma, though. We have IRL confirmation of Sylvi's sanity from notapplicable and on the wrong coast to be enigma.

Though one similarity is that both names end in 'a' . . . Tongue
That's all the evidence I need.

Okay people, Sylvi is Enigma. Hide your kids, wives, husbands, and pets. This women is f***ing insane.

NA should be considered contaminated and is not to be contacted either IRL or in forum. If your post is adjacent to one of his posts, it's too late for you. If you have quoted or replied to him, it's too late for you.

It's been great knowing you guys.


SylviaSmile


May 22, 2012, 12:02 PM
Post #14 of 31 (3237 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [sungam] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
sungam wrote:
macherry wrote:
whatever happened to enigma
Not sure. She cycled through a few accounts then quietened down. Confirming Sylvi aint Enigma, though. We have IRL confirmation of Sylvi's sanity from notapplicable and on the wrong coast to be enigma.

Though one similarity is that both names end in 'a' . . . Tongue
That's all the evidence I need.

Okay people, Sylvi is Enigma. Hide your kids, wives, husbands, and pets. This women is f***ing insane.

NA should be considered contaminated and is not to be contacted either IRL or in forum. If your post is adjacent to one of his posts, it's too late for you. If you have quoted or replied to him, it's too late for you.

It's been great knowing you guys.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu . . . you just put the dang bed intruder song in my head Crazy


Partner macherry


May 22, 2012, 12:47 PM
Post #15 of 31 (3228 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15808

Re: [SylviaSmile] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
sungam wrote:
macherry wrote:
whatever happened to enigma
Not sure. She cycled through a few accounts then quietened down. Confirming Sylvi aint Enigma, though. We have IRL confirmation of Sylvi's sanity from notapplicable and on the wrong coast to be enigma.

Though one similarity is that both names end in 'a' . . . Tongue


just one


erisspirit


May 22, 2012, 1:32 PM
Post #16 of 31 (3221 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3766

Re: [sungam] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
macherry wrote:
whatever happened to enigma
Not sure. She cycled through a few accounts then quietened down. Confirming Sylvi aint Enigma, though. We have IRL confirmation of Sylvi's sanity from notapplicable and on the wrong coast to be enigma.

well she was sane enough to provide bacon...

as for sane? I think sane people know better than to hang around in the Campground Sly


iknowfear


May 22, 2012, 1:59 PM
Post #17 of 31 (3212 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 8, 2004
Posts: 640

Re: [macherry] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
whatever happened to enigma

had too many cheap gu-gels.


SylviaSmile


May 22, 2012, 2:01 PM
Post #18 of 31 (3211 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [erisspirit] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
as for sane? I think sane people know better than to hang around in the Campground Sly

+1

In fairness, though, I never intended this particular thread to go to seed, or weed, or Campground, or whatever you want to call it.


notapplicable


May 22, 2012, 6:31 PM
Post #19 of 31 (3192 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17768

Re: [sungam] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
macherry wrote:
whatever happened to enigma
Not sure. She cycled through a few accounts then quietened down. Confirming Sylvi aint Enigma, though. We have IRL confirmation of Sylvi's sanity from notapplicable and on the wrong coast to be enigma.

We've created a monster, I think. One with an epic Threadcount to Postcount ratio, but a monster non the less.


edge


May 22, 2012, 7:02 PM
Post #20 of 31 (3184 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9118

Re: [macherry] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
whatever happened to enigma

She hasn't logged in with that name since June of last year, but in the meantime has created a half dozen or so other accounts which are all promptly banzed ASAP.


curt


May 25, 2012, 2:31 PM
Post #21 of 31 (3110 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 26, 2002
Posts: 18234

Re: [sungam] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
macherry wrote:
whatever happened to enigma
Not sure. She cycled through a few accounts then quietened down. Confirming Sylvi aint Enigma, though...

Well, that's unfortunate. It means there are two of them.

Curt


sungam


May 26, 2012, 3:42 PM
Post #22 of 31 (3062 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26619

Re: [curt] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
sungam wrote:
macherry wrote:
whatever happened to enigma
Not sure. She cycled through a few accounts then quietened down. Confirming Sylvi aint Enigma, though...

Well, that's unfortunate. It means there are two of them.

Curt
I actually like Sylvi. Where Enigma was/is flat out disturbingly unstable (and more then a little racist) Sylvi just seems to be a little wacky and zaney.


Partner macherry


May 26, 2012, 4:47 PM
Post #23 of 31 (3054 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15808

Re: [sungam] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
curt wrote:
sungam wrote:
macherry wrote:
whatever happened to enigma
Not sure. She cycled through a few accounts then quietened down. Confirming Sylvi aint Enigma, though...

Well, that's unfortunate. It means there are two of them.

Curt
I actually like Sylvi. Where Enigma was/is flat out disturbingly unstable (and more then a little racist) Sylvi just seems to be a little wacky and zaney.


there's still time


edge


May 26, 2012, 5:15 PM
Post #24 of 31 (3050 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9118

Re: [sungam] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
curt wrote:
sungam wrote:
macherry wrote:
whatever happened to enigma
Not sure. She cycled through a few accounts then quietened down. Confirming Sylvi aint Enigma, though...

Well, that's unfortunate. It means there are two of them.

Curt
I actually like Sylvi. Where Enigma was/is flat out disturbingly unstable (and more then a little racist) Sylvi just seems to be a little wacky and zaney.

Is it customary in your country to add an "e" to zany?


Greggle


May 27, 2012, 12:58 AM
Post #25 of 31 (3034 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 26, 2010
Posts: 226

Re: [edge] Climbing under the influence [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Fine. I'll do this thing...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$8.55 (10% off)
$49.46 (10% off)
$210.56 (10% off)
$6.84 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook