RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

TinyDancer

May 23, 2012, 8:34 AM
Post #1 of 7 (1262 views)
Shortcut

Climbing Dancer in Belgium
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey, I'm relatively new to climbing and looking for partners. I'm a member of the Irish Mountaineering Club, have done mostly traditional climbing, I know how to follow--not lead, am adventurous and a fast learner. I'm originally from Boston/NYC, have lived in Brussels for 1.5 years, am a contemporary/modern dancer by trade and side as a writer, teacher and cafe girl in the Parvis de St. Gilles. When I travel I never leave home without my climbing gear, my bicycle, and a couple of turkey sandwiches. If this sounds like someone you want to be on the rock with then hit me up!
Attachments: 572806_692188275_1110159695_n.jpg (7.62 KB)

guangzhou

May 23, 2012, 8:46 AM
Post #2 of 7 (1257 views)
Shortcut

Re: [TinyDancer] Climbing Dancer in Belgium [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

TinyDancer wrote:
Hey, I'm relatively new to climbing and looking for partners. I'm a member of the Irish Mountaineering Club, have done mostly traditional climbing, I know how to follow--not lead, am adventurous and a fast learner. I'm originally from Boston/NYC, have lived in Brussels for 1.5 years, am a contemporary/modern dancer by trade and side as a writer, teacher and cafe girl in the Parvis de St. Gilles. When I travel I never leave home without my climbing gear, my bicycle, and a couple of turkey sandwiches. If this sounds like someone you want to be on the rock with then hit me up!

Sort of reads like a personal ad in a climbing magazine. Good luck finding partners. I may know one person there, also a dancer. He may have moved on already.

silverrod27

May 23, 2012, 11:49 AM
Post #3 of 7 (1247 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

i am flying to belgium tonight and looking to climb as well. i will be in belgium for a week and would love to have a climbing partner. i'm relatively new to climbing as well. i can do 6a. let me know if you are still looking for a partner.
In reply to:

TinyDancer

May 24, 2012, 6:48 AM
Post #4 of 7 (1224 views)
Shortcut

Re: [silverrod27] Climbing Dancer in Belgium [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I don't know how far you and I would get with no gear. I doubt anywhere safely! I'll let you know if I hear of other people going where we might be able to join them...

guangzhou

May 24, 2012, 7:48 AM
Post #5 of 7 (1219 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

YOu shouldn't be to far from a world famous bouldering area in France.

TinyDancer

May 24, 2012, 11:34 PM
Post #6 of 7 (1203 views)
Shortcut

Re: [guangzhou] Climbing Dancer in Belgium [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Been there. Not my thing. I like going up higher than I can fall safley from. Those rocks are super special though. Also, it's not so close. There's lot of good crags in BE just gotta find the right peeps... Thanks tho, and as for the personal ad comment, well... it got your attention didn't it? Climbing is personal.

TheGoat

Jul 21, 2012, 4:06 PM
Post #7 of 7 (1086 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

You should go to Rochers de Freyr if you didnt gone still... I am new in Belgium and looking for rock climbing buddies too btw.... Freyr has solid rock and good sideseeing opportunity after you reach the top..... aim high live higer Wink

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook