First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

SylviaSmile

May 18, 2012, 4:01 AM
Post #1 of 26 (10688 views)
Shortcut

Swimming!
Report this Post
Can't Post

Who has gone swimming lately? I really want to go swimming, and it's finally starting to feel warm enough here. What do you consider swimming weather?

dan2see

May 18, 2012, 4:34 AM
Post #2 of 26 (10679 views)
Shortcut

Re: [SylviaSmile] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
Who has gone swimming lately? I really want to go swimming, and it's finally starting to feel warm enough here. What do you consider swimming weather?

Ha ha! Where I live, the mountain streams are always soooo... inviting, but soooo.... cold! After a day in the hills, I often will splash water on my face, but a lot of guys won't even try that much!

When I was a kid, our family always lived in walking distance from a lake, and we played every day all day in the water. So I've been there, done that. Back in the day.

Greggle

May 18, 2012, 5:29 AM
Post #3 of 26 (10667 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:

Weather? Irrelevant. At my super-secret university's natatorium, the water's always nice. If you're totally rad, you can sometimes sneak a go off the 10m.

SylviaSmile

May 18, 2012, 1:14 PM
Post #4 of 26 (10648 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Greggle] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:

Weather? Irrelevant. At my super-secret university's natatorium, the water's always nice. If you're totally rad, you can sometimes sneak a go off the 10m.

Oh come on, is it UT? I loved that natatorium whenever we'd go there for swim meets . . . ah, the memories! I kind of doubt it would be UT, though, because you'd have to be a swimmer to get in there whenever you want.

Greggle

May 18, 2012, 3:00 PM
Post #5 of 26 (10634 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:

Oh come on, is it UT? I loved that natatorium whenever we'd go there for swim meets . . . ah, the memories! I kind of doubt it would be UT, though, because you'd have to be a swimmer to get in there whenever you want.

1) Are you sure about that?

2) ???

3) Profit

SylviaSmile

May 18, 2012, 3:01 PM
Post #6 of 26 (10631 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:

2) ???

3) Profit

No, I'm not, I just figure it would be in high demand. But if you are anywhere near Austin, you should head south a bit and go tubing or river swim! So great for a hot Texas day.

Greggle

May 18, 2012, 3:27 PM
Post #7 of 26 (10625 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:

2) ???

3) Profit

No, I'm not, I just figure it would be in high demand. But if you are anywhere near Austin, you should head south a bit and go tubing or river swim! So great for a hot Texas day.

Virginia? Scoff...

Don't tell me how to swim in Hill Country, babe. To wit, don't tell me how to swim in Texas period.

So much to learn here, Padawan...

SylviaSmile

May 18, 2012, 3:46 PM
Post #8 of 26 (10619 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:

2) ???

3) Profit

Virginia? Scoff...

Don't tell me how to swim in Hill Country, babe. To wit, don't tell me how to swim in Texas period.

So much to learn here, Padawan...

Don't call me babe. And I didn't tell you how to swim, I merely offered a suggestion of what I would do if I were back in my native place! Virginia is great too, though, so the scoffing is unnecessary. Cool

Greggle

May 18, 2012, 4:12 PM
Post #9 of 26 (10611 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
Don't call me babe. And I didn't tell you how to swim, I merely offered a suggestion of what I would do if I were back in my native place! Virginia is great too, though, so the scoffing is unnecessary. Cool

Ok, hows 'bout "baby doll?"
Sweetheart?
Dollface?
Sugarpop?
Darlin' (we actual Texans ignore the trailin' 'g' (yes, I likewise know the syntactic/programmatic difference between a single character and a string, since you fancy yourself a C-style expert and all))?
Treasure?
Pumpkin?
Alabaster Princess?

I can do this all day, yo.

Legitimately offended yet?

Virginia sucks.

jamesnater

May 18, 2012, 8:15 PM
Post #10 of 26 (10595 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'll just leave this here.

Looks kinda fun!

SylviaSmile

May 18, 2012, 8:22 PM
Post #11 of 26 (10589 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jamesnater] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

jamesnater wrote:
I'll just leave this here.

Looks kinda fun!

WANT! Where is that?

sungam

May 21, 2012, 1:30 PM
Post #12 of 26 (10570 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Greggle wrote:
Legitimately offended yet?.
Am I the only person that thinks Greggle might be biting off more then he can chew?

Actually I'm not sure. He seems to have a worryingly in-depth understanding of who I am and fine details of my gaming life. But then Sylvi can actually hang out with NA in person more then once.

This could be a titan clash.

Gmburns2000

May 21, 2012, 10:30 PM
Post #13 of 26 (10551 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
Greggle wrote:
Am I the only person that thinks Greggle might be biting off more then he can chew?

Actually I'm not sure. He seems to have a worryingly in-depth understanding of who I am and fine details of my gaming life. But then Sylvi can actually hang out with NA in person more then once.

I've only hung out with him twice, but then again, I'm pretty sure you can't offend me without offending yourself somehow.

Gmburns2000

Post #14 of 26 (10550 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

^^ irrelevant

Gmburns2000

Post #15 of 26 (10549 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pc++

sungam

May 22, 2012, 12:16 PM
Post #16 of 26 (10527 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Greggle wrote:

I've only hung out with him twice, but then again, I'm pretty sure you can't offend me without offending yourself somehow.
I can offend you pretty easily, brah. I know your secret.

Gmburns2000

May 22, 2012, 10:48 PM
Post #17 of 26 (10512 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Greggle wrote:

I can offend you pretty easily, brah. I know your secret.

Shocked[runs]

SylviaSmile

May 29, 2012, 6:01 PM
Post #18 of 26 (10429 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

So on Saturday I went swimming in the ocean! Well, actually, the Gulf of Mexico--and it was great! Has anyone else gone swimming recently?

sungam

May 29, 2012, 6:44 PM
Post #19 of 26 (10425 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
So on Saturday I went swimming in the ocean! Well, actually, the Gulf of Mexico--and it was great! Has anyone else gone swimming recently?
Yeah, I spent the last few days swimming in the local river/jumping off the cliffs and bridges over it. Good thymes. I tried to set up a waterline but there were'nt any good anchors over non-sketch hetchy bits.

notapplicable

May 30, 2012, 11:56 PM
Post #20 of 26 (10402 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Greggle wrote:

(This post was edited by notapplicable on May 30, 2012, 11:57 PM)

notapplicable

May 30, 2012, 11:58 PM
Post #21 of 26 (10400 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

HA!

Gmburns2000

May 31, 2012, 12:13 AM
Post #22 of 26 (10396 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
HA!

[image]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Challenge_289344_1296828.jpg[/image]

invalid image icon

sungam

May 31, 2012, 11:41 AM
Post #23 of 26 (10377 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Greggle wrote:

Awww YEAH!

I eagerly await the story, tears, and butthurts that will undoubtidly arise on both side. Now where's that popcorn at? Sylvi! I need popcorn and a sammach ASAP!

notapplicable

May 31, 2012, 12:57 PM
Post #24 of 26 (10371 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:

invalid image icon

Click

SylviaSmile

Jun 15, 2012, 10:07 PM
Post #25 of 26 (10183 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Greggle wrote:

Awww YEAH!

I eagerly await the story, tears, and butthurts that will undoubtidly arise on both side. Now where's that popcorn at? Sylvi! I need popcorn and a sammach ASAP!
Go jump in a lake!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook