Premier Sponsor:

squierbypetzl

May 30, 2012, 4:51 PM
Post #1 of 2 (996 views)
Shortcut

Waking up slightly out of it, for no apparent reason
Report this Post
Can't Post

It's been roughly 4 hours since I woke up and I still feel "drunk" or perhaps slightly "high", even though I haven't had a drink recently nor a smoke in quite some time. Should I be worried?

I had a 1.5mm shard of steel (possibly iron) removed from my left cornea, just to the side of my pupil, on Monday. Maybe the antibiotics they gave me have something to do with it? Should I go see the on-call eye doctor chick who was nice enough to stab my eye repeatedly with a hypodermic needle at 3am?

In other news, wtf is wrong with Florida?? Specifically, the 8 incidents plausibly atributable to a zombie infection outbreak in less than 3 weeks. Hazmat teams closing down multiple schools due to infections of unknown origins, dudes biting cops, spitting blood at cops, getting shot to death by cops while eating another persons face in broad daylight...

scott.nearing

May 31, 2012, 1:56 AM
Post #2 of 2 (962 views)
Shortcut

Re: [squierbypetzl] Waking up slightly out of it, for no apparent reason [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

If I sleep to long or not enough I get all messed up like that. Not enough and I'm a little out of it but have no patience. Too much sleep and I'm just fuzzy headed and gone.

If the 'chick doc' looked like she could climb you should call her but...

Florida! You should leave, west, north, or some west-north combination. The Rage virus is spreading.

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook