Forums: Climbing Information: General:
Lehigh Gorge (Eagle Cliff, Gorgeous Rocks) Beta, Info, Directions, Etc.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for General

Premier Sponsor:

njrox

Jun 25, 2012, 8:40 AM
Post #1 of 3 (857 views)
Shortcut

Lehigh Gorge (Eagle Cliff, Gorgeous Rocks) Beta, Info, Directions, Etc.
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi, I already have the Eastern PA Guidbook with info on this area. Looking for any additional info from climbers who have been there or go there regularly. I understand it takes some time to find each cliff so detailed directions (GSP coordinates) are appreciated. Also, anyone looking to partner up. Thanks!

njrox

edit: come on, I know somebody is out there. oh, by the way...a little info about "the rim" would be greatly appreciated (PM, of course).
http://www.rockclimbing.com/routes/North_America/United_States/Pennsylvania/Northeastern_Region/The_Rim/

(This post was edited by njrox on Jun 27, 2012, 1:11 PM)

bilrob

Aug 30, 2013, 8:10 PM
Post #2 of 3 (617 views)
Shortcut

Re: [njrox] Lehigh Gorge (Eagle Cliff, Gorgeous Rocks) Beta, Info, Directions, Etc. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi
Was there today.
Gorgeous was not so great...it was not as hard to find as i expected, just follow the opposite side of the creek up and its not far.

Super buggy and damp, routs were nice, just rather slimey and dirty. Saw more snakes than i like on routes in cracks! Unsure

going to eagle tomorrow if the rain holds off.
ill post about that asap
hoping it is better and i may have found a new way in!!

njrox

Sep 6, 2013, 11:16 AM
Post #3 of 3 (544 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bilrob] Lehigh Gorge (Eagle Cliff, Gorgeous Rocks) Beta, Info, Directions, Etc. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

thanks for dredging this up!

if you could send, or post, more specific directions on how to get there I'd appreciate it. Lehigh Gap is a LONG drive for me and knowing exactly where I am going and how to get there is greatly appreciated.

hoping to visit in the late fall/early winter when the vegetation is gone and the little critters are too cold to come out. if you're interested in partnering up for the day, give me a shout!

NJROX

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook