Forums: International: Euro Freaks:
Would you use an equipment comparison site to buy climbing gear if there was one??
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Euro Freaks

Premier Sponsor:

Poll: Would you use an equipment comparison site to buy climbing gear if there was one??
Yes, I would always use an equipment comparison site to buy my gear if there was one 0 / 0%
Yes, i would sometimes use an equipment comparison site if there was one 0 / 0%
Hmmm, I would maybe use an equipment comparison site if there was one 0 / 0%
No I think I prefer to go to a shop to buy my equipment, and don't buy on-line 0 / 0%
Dont be daft, that's a crazy idea! 0 / 0%
0 total votes

Stugull

Jul 2, 2012, 6:34 AM
Post #1 of 2 (528 views)
Shortcut

Would you use an equipment comparison site to buy climbing gear if there was one??
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi Everyone, I am writing this in the hope that i can get some information on the development of our equipment comparison website. Right now, we don't have climbing gear on it, BUT, climbing is my sport (check the fitness saver facebook page) and I am seriously considering adding climbing to the 100k products we have on the main page. There are some technical issues we have to consider prior to adding more products (100k is the limit!) so we are gauging the level of demand, so your input is greatly appreciated) if you fancy it, you can see the site here: http://www.fitness-saver.com

ninepointeight

Jul 6, 2012, 6:05 PM
Post #2 of 2 (481 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Stugull] Would you use an equipment comparison site to buy climbing gear if there was one?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Eat shit and die, spammer!

Forums : International : Euro Freaks

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook