Forums: Climbing Partners: US - West Coast:
Tuolumne or the Valley, September 15-16 (approximately)
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

pghclimber

Jul 25, 2012, 3:01 PM
Post #1 of 4 (824 views)
Shortcut

Tuolumne or the Valley, September 15-16 (approximately)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm looking for a partner for Tuolumne or the Valley in mid-September. The main thing I look for in a partner is someone who enjoys being on great rock in incredible places; being able to have fun is more important than pulling 5.whatever. Any experience level is ok ;^)

I can contribute solid skills, experience, ropes, rack, campsite, and car. Leading, switching leads, or seconding are all fine, depending on partner and route, and I'm reasonably familiar with both Tuolumne and the Valley.

I'll be coming from the Bay area and can leave anytime between the evening of 9/13 and the evening of 9/14, returning either Sunday or Monday evening.

If this might be of interest, you can reach me directly at nystrom@nicknystrom.com.

Nick

JoseLopez

Aug 6, 2012, 7:30 PM
Post #2 of 4 (764 views)
Shortcut

Re: [pghclimber] Tuolumne or the Valley, September 15-16 (approximately) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hello Nick! I will be in Yosemite from 15 to 30 of september and Im looking for a partner for climb in the valley or near there. Im from spain, I have a lot of experience climbing in europe all kind of climbings. But its my first time climbing there!
In my country I can climb arround 5.12a but I would like to do multi pitch climbing there and I think I can do arround 5.10b in multi pitch climbing of there because I was listen that its so diferent style of climbing :)
It could me nice found somebody for climb there.
My email is joselopezdiaz@hotmail.es

Jose

tommahrow

Aug 6, 2012, 11:11 PM
Post #3 of 4 (754 views)
Shortcut

Re: [pghclimber] Tuolumne or the Valley, September 15-16 (approximately) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey nick I will be in yosemite in the valley 8th thur 16 but will be on the wall for 5 day . Then will go to tuolume for closeing weekend and would love to go climbing.
I feel the same way about climbing for fun. I have alot of gear and yrs of experience. let me know Im be in camp 4.
Tom

(This post was edited by tommahrow on Aug 6, 2012, 11:12 PM)

bafiesta

Aug 7, 2012, 12:49 AM
Post #4 of 4 (746 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tommahrow] Tuolumne or the Valley, September 15-16 (approximately) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Damn our timing is a bit off. I'm looking for partners in Yosemite on Labor Day weekend Aug 31 - Sept 3. Will be coming from the Bay Area.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook