Forums: Climbing Partners: US - East Coast:
Richmond, VA based sport/TR outdoor climber needs partner !
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - East Coast

Premier Sponsor:

Emilionaire

Aug 3, 2012, 3:19 PM
Post #1 of 4 (1853 views)
Shortcut

Richmond, VA based sport/TR outdoor climber needs partner !
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Really need a climbing buddy to train and climb with based out of Richmond vA area . Prefer a female climber as I am 21 and female and have found it easier to climb with people who are similar body types. Have sport gear and own rope. Prefer to climb outside as much as possible and really enjoy traveling so anyone also interested in meeting up for trips in the VA MD PA WV NC areas should also shoot me a line! Love traveling and meeting new people and new crags. Currently climbing at a 5.10 outdoor level. Looking for a winter gym training buddy as well, preferably this level or better who can commit to a regular schedule!

Come climb with me :)

monkeymanrva

Aug 5, 2012, 5:25 AM
Post #2 of 4 (1830 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Emilionaire] Richmond, VA based sport/TR outdoor climber needs partner ! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi, i'm 20 and i mainly do my climbing at Peak with a friend of mine but i'm trying to hit Manchester or do any outdoor climbing before it gets too cold. I haven't been climbing that long but i'm currently climbing 5.10a-b's in the gym, and i realize it's more difficult climbing outside. Anyway, climbing buddies?

notapplicable

Aug 6, 2012, 3:54 AM
Post #3 of 4 (1814 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Emilionaire] Richmond, VA based sport/TR outdoor climber needs partner ! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

If you're interested in coming to peak some night I can introduce you to a few of my regular partners, who are local women. Their outdoor experience level varies but they are all motivated and super friendly. None post here but I'm sure they would be happy to rope up with you indoors and out.

Just shoot me a PM if you're interested.

MikeyDun22

Aug 29, 2013, 3:25 PM
Post #4 of 4 (1440 views)
Shortcut

Re: [monkeymanrva] Richmond, VA based sport/TR outdoor climber needs partner ! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey, my names Mikey and Ive been looking to hit manchester wall with somebody but none of my friends climb. I have all my own equipment minus dynamic rope for lead climbing. I'm free a good amount of the time so text me if ur looking to climb indoor or out. 804 356 9860

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - East Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook