RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

johnanders

Aug 13, 2012, 2:44 AM
Post #1 of 4 (417 views)
Shortcut

Climbing in Yangshuon China at around september to oktober
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi Folks,
Im a german climber who studies biology. Im in China recording data for my bachelor thesis, and I dont know how long this will take. I hope I will be able to finish that till mid September . From then on I have time till my flight goes back to germany on 12. oktober. Im really keen to climb in Yangshuon since I heard about it in New Zealand. I dont have much planed I just take a harness and my climbing shoes with me and then try to come as quickly as possible to Yangshuon. Dont know how long this will take me. (Its about 1200km) So you see there are some ifs and whens. But if somebody is down there at around this time and keen in some climbing. Let me know.
Oh I climb around VII or 5.10c. I had been better but since climbing in the gym gets boring Im not.

Hope to see ya
John

ryweller

Aug 19, 2012, 11:01 PM
Post #2 of 4 (386 views)
Shortcut

Re: [johnanders] Climbing in Yangshuon China at around september to oktober [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

october starts a prime season in Yangshuo You shouldn't have too much trouble finding people in town. there is a 'climbers hostel' that houses people and is fine to find partners, or head over to Bar 98 and be friendly to find a climb. Maybe we'll see you around, i think i'll travel thru there a few weeks as well.

michette

Aug 20, 2012, 12:57 AM
Post #3 of 4 (382 views)
Shortcut

Re: [johnanders] Climbing in Yangshuon China at around september to oktober [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hey!!!
Just go to Clıbers ınn and for sure you'll meet some people because it'll be the season....the Climbers's bar has changed... so you should go chek out rusty bolt whıch where every clımers go now....have fun...yangshuo ıs amazıng!!!

johnanders

Aug 30, 2012, 2:40 AM
Post #4 of 4 (331 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ryweller] Climbing in Yangshuon China at around september to oktober [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Thanks for the help.

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$8.96 (10% off)
$210.56 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook