RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Indoor Gyms

Premier Sponsor:

tylur

Aug 13, 2012, 4:52 PM
Post #1 of 4 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Consulting Companies for Startups
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey guys, about two months ago I got it into my head to start my own gym in an area that doesn't have any existing gyms with a pretty good size population. I did a lot of research, but still cant seem to figure out how to make the connection between demographics and an appropriate gym size, due to lack of experience and knowledge.
I was wondering, for those of you who have started your own gyms, and have used consulting firms like eldorado and rockwerx, who you ultimately went with and why, what you liked about them, what you wished they would have done but didn't, etc.

acorneau

Aug 13, 2012, 5:07 PM
Post #2 of 4 (1146 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tylur] Consulting Companies for Startups [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tylur wrote:
Hey guys, about two months ago I got it into my head to start my own gym in an area that doesn't have any existing gyms with a pretty good size population. I did a lot of research, but still cant seem to figure out how to make the connection between demographics and an appropriate gym size, due to lack of experience and knowledge.
I was wondering, for those of you who have started your own gyms, and have used consulting firms like eldorado and rockwerx, who you ultimately went with and why, what you liked about them, what you wished they would have done but didn't, etc.

Can't comment on any particular companies, but if you haven't been in contact with the CWA you should...

http://www.climbingwallindustry.org/

jomagam

Aug 13, 2012, 6:08 PM
Post #3 of 4 (1124 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tylur] Consulting Companies for Startups [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I would listen to my gut on this one as I'm sure there's no formula that can definitively answer your question. Are there cities with same size, economy and population that have a successful climbing gym ? You can get all the demographic data from Wikipedia.

guangzhou

Aug 13, 2012, 7:35 PM
Post #4 of 4 (1105 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jomagam] Consulting Companies for Startups [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Provide me more more info via email and I'll help you out.

Eman

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Indoor Gyms

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$10.89 (10% off)
$8.55 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook