Aug 17, 2012, 10:44 AM
Post #1 of 11 (1099 views)
Shortcut

Looks like Ted Nugent has some competition
Report this Post
Can't Post

http://newsfeed.time.com/...kh-temple-shootings/

In reply to:
Over the past year, Megadeth lead singer Dave Mustaine has been increasingly vocal in his criticism of President Barack Obama. But during an Aug. 7 concert in Singapore’s Fort Canning Park, he suprised his audience claiming that the president is the mastermind behind recent domestic terror:

“Back in my country, my president … he’s trying to pass a gun ban, so he’s staging all of these murders, like the ‘Fast And Furious’ thing down at the border … Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there … and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple.”

Who would have figured that a born again christian in a heavy metal band would have mental health issues. I wonder if he's getting calls from Fox.

billcoe_

Aug 17, 2012, 11:03 AM
Post #2 of 11 (1089 views)
Shortcut

Re: [veganclimber] Looks like Ted Nugent has some competition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Is your use of Ted Nugent in the title due to you being upset that Nugent is a meat eater and meat eaters have been proven to be smarter than vegans?

Nevermind, I already know the answer.

veganclimber

Aug 17, 2012, 11:37 AM
Post #3 of 11 (1082 views)
Shortcut

Re: [billcoe_] Looks like Ted Nugent has some competition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

billcoe_ wrote:
Is your use of Ted Nugent in the title due to you being upset that Nugent is a meat eater

No, it's because Nugent is completely insane.

In reply to:
. . . and meat eaters have been proven to be smarter than vegans?

Don't know where you get that, or what relevance you see in it.

traddad

Aug 17, 2012, 1:13 PM
Post #4 of 11 (1067 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

veganclimber wrote:
billcoe_ wrote:
Is your use of Ted Nugent in the title due to you being upset that Nugent is a meat eater

In reply to:

I assume he was yanking your chain.

billcoe_

Aug 17, 2012, 7:32 PM
Post #5 of 11 (1036 views)
Shortcut

Re: [traddad] Looks like Ted Nugent has some competition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

traddad wrote:
I assume he was yanking your chain.

LOL, nice catch:-)

pinktricam

Aug 24, 2012, 2:36 AM
Post #6 of 11 (983 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

veganclimber wrote:
billcoe_ wrote:

In reply to:

Funny...I laughed.

pinktricam

Sep 2, 2012, 8:16 PM
Post #7 of 11 (896 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother? Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress.' The interview ended.

veganclimber

Sep 2, 2012, 8:40 PM
Post #8 of 11 (893 views)
Shortcut

Re: [pinktricam] Looks like Ted Nugent has some competition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

pinktricam wrote:
Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother? Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress.' The interview ended.

This is coming from the guy that, at the age of 30, adopted his 17 year old girlfriend to get around those pesky statutory rape laws. Typical republican hypocrite.

pinktricam

Sep 2, 2012, 8:55 PM
Post #9 of 11 (889 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

veganclimber wrote:
pinktricam wrote:

This is coming from the guy that, at the age of 30, adopted his 17 year old girlfriend to get around those pesky statutory rape laws. Typical republican hypocrite.

Meh...everyone's a hypocrite.

curt

Sep 3, 2012, 5:36 PM
Post #10 of 11 (870 views)
Shortcut

Re: [pinktricam] Looks like Ted Nugent has some competition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

pinktricam wrote:
veganclimber wrote:
pinktricam wrote:

Every Republican anyway.

Curt

pinktricam

Sep 3, 2012, 6:31 PM
Post #11 of 11 (861 views)
Shortcut

Re: [curt] Looks like Ted Nugent has some competition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
pinktricam wrote:
veganclimber wrote:
pinktricam wrote:

Every Republican anyway.

Curt

See what I mean.

Forums : Community : The Soap Box

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook