Post #1 of 33 (2390 views)
Shortcut

I'll bet he shoots IDPA matches...
Report this Post
Can't Post

Here's yet another old guy showing some young POS thugs how it's done:

Security guard shoots would-be robbers

TheOrlandoSentinel wrote:
An armed security guard opened fire on would-be robbers early Tuesday at a Melbourne Internet café, striking one of them, police said.

Three armed individuals burst into the Allied Veterans of the World arcade on Babcock Street about 4 a.m. to rob the business, Melbourne police said.

But the security guard had other plans.

He opened fire and a bullet struck 18-year-old Melbourne man Mark Spivey, who tried to run away but was found less than a block form the scene. The two other suspects who attempted to rob the Internet café with Spivey have not yet been identified or arrested.

Spivey is still in a local hospital with multiple gunshot wounds. He is listed in stable condition, said Sgt. Steven Sadoff.

Once he is released, he will face attempted armed robbery charges as well as charges of using a firearm in the commission of a felony.

This guy does everything right...he keeps moving; he uses cover; he doesn't stop shooting until the threat is neutralized.

Well done, old timer!

petsfed

Sep 4, 2012, 5:51 PM
Post #2 of 33 (2384 views)
Shortcut

Re: [pinktricam] I'll bet he shoots IDPA matches... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Way to go, professional armed-guard! You really did your fucking job there.

Ok, its one thing for some random dude with a CCW to be that good in such a situation. Its another thing entirely when the reason the man was hired was this specific ability.

I honestly think you derive some unseemly pleasure every time a gun is used for its intended purpose.

pinktricam

Sep 4, 2012, 6:19 PM
Post #3 of 33 (2375 views)
Shortcut

Re: [petsfed] I'll bet he shoots IDPA matches... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

It's all about fucking training, dude.

A person doesn't have to be a fucking professional to be fucking prepared.

..."unseemly"?..fucking hardly, I just like to see the fucking pieces of shit in society go down fucking hard. Yep, I like that a fucking LOT!

curt

Sep 4, 2012, 9:24 PM
Post #4 of 33 (2354 views)
Shortcut

Re: [petsfed] I'll bet he shoots IDPA matches... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

petsfed wrote:

Ok, its one thing for some random dude with a CCW to be that good in such a situation. Its another thing entirely when the reason the man was hired was this specific ability.

I honestly think you derive some unseemly pleasure every time a gun is used for its intended purpose.

Pinky flogs the dolphin every time someone gets shot. It's just who he is.

Curt

chadnsc

Sep 5, 2012, 5:12 AM
Post #5 of 33 (2337 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Let me guess, you think the guy competes in IDPA matches because you compete in IDPA matches and thus this strokes your ego?

IDPA isn't good training for self defense. IDPA isn't good training for security forces or police.

IDPA is a specialized shooting competition where the performers utilize tactics and tricked out firearms that are not convulsive for self defense or combat situations. IDPA matches are lot of fun though! Self defense situations and combat isn't a lot of fun, hell it isn't fun at all.

pinktricam

Sep 5, 2012, 5:21 AM
Post #6 of 33 (2335 views)
Shortcut

Re: [curt] I'll bet he shoots IDPA matches... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
petsfed wrote:

Pinky flogs the dolphin is elated every time someone a gun toting scumbag gets shot. It's just who he is.

Curt

You bet!

Ever have a friend or family member murdered?

Ever been involved in the futile resucitation effort of a violent criminal's innocent victim? Hmm?

It's okay, honey...you sit in your comfy little white-bred home. We'll keep dealin' with the real world.

pinktricam

Sep 5, 2012, 5:29 AM
Post #7 of 33 (2331 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chadnsc] I'll bet he shoots IDPA matches... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
Let me guess, you think the guy competes in IDPA matches because you compete in IDPA matches and thus this strokes your ego?

IDPA isn't good training for self defense. IDPA isn't good training for security forces or police.

IDPA is a specialized shooting competition where the performers utilize tactics and tricked out firearms that are not convulsive for self defense or combat situations. IDPA matches are lot of fun though! Self defense situations and combat isn't a lot of fun, hell it isn't fun at all.

I "convulse" with laughter almost everytimeI read one of your ignorant-laden posts.

By the way, except for the sights on my CZ, the pistol is a stock model.

chadnsc

Sep 5, 2012, 6:07 AM
Post #8 of 33 (2325 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pinktricam wrote:
chadnsc wrote:

I "convulse" with laughter almost everytimeI read one of your ignorant-laden posts.

By the way, except for the sights on my CZ, the pistol is a stock model.

Meh, my bad spelling and auto correct has no relationship with my intelligence.

So you shoot a stock pistol in an IDPA match. Big deal. When you've actually placed in the top three in a state or federal match then you can lecture me on how your 'stock' firearm makes all the difference.

chadnsc

Sep 5, 2012, 6:11 AM
Post #9 of 33 (2324 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pinktricam wrote:
curt wrote:
petsfed wrote:

Pinky flogs the dolphin is elated every time someone a gun toting scumbag gets shot. It's just who he is.

Curt

You bet!

Ever been involved in the futile resucitation effort of a violent criminal's innocent victim? Hmm?

It's okay, honey...you sit in your comfy little white-bred home. We'll keep dealin' with the real world.

Have you?

Ever been in a fist fight as an adult?
Ever been involved in a violent crime?
Ever performed CPR on a dying person?
Ever had to plug a gunshot wound?
Ever seen someone die violently?
Ever been shot at?
Ever been shot?
Ever had to shoot someone?

saint_john

Sep 5, 2012, 7:45 AM
Post #10 of 33 (2310 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Should Pinky ever have to use a gun in self defense and have to go to trial, his posts on rc.com (showing an obsession and desire to use a firearm in self defense) will probably be enough to convict him of manslaughter.

chadnsc

Sep 5, 2012, 8:19 AM
Post #11 of 33 (2306 views)
Shortcut

Re: [saint_john] I'll bet he shoots IDPA matches... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

saint_john wrote:
Should Pinky ever have to use a gun in self defense and have to go to trial, his posts on rc.com (showing an obsession and desire to use a firearm in self defense) will probably be enough to convict him of manslaughter.

Or prove his innocence by reason of mental defect / deficiency. Tongue

curt

Sep 5, 2012, 8:37 AM
Post #12 of 33 (2299 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pinktricam wrote:
curt wrote:
petsfed wrote:

Curt

You bet!

Congratulations. You're an internet tough guy.

Curt

chadnsc

Sep 5, 2012, 8:53 AM
Post #13 of 33 (2293 views)
Shortcut

Re: [curt] I'll bet he shoots IDPA matches... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
pinktricam wrote:
curt wrote:
petsfed wrote:

Curt

You bet!

Congratulations. You're an internet tough guy.

Curt

I don't know Curt, he's shown how much of a liar, coward, fool, and hypocrite he is. I think that alone keeps him from being even an internet tough guy.

Partner rrrADAM

Sep 5, 2012, 11:40 AM
Post #14 of 33 (2283 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
pinktricam wrote:
curt wrote:
petsfed wrote:

Curt

You bet!

Yes... A friend... I was there.

Nope.

Have you?

Yes... On both ends of the beating... Even had to fight more than 1... So out came the Spyderco, when it was going to become more than 2.

Yes... As both victim and victimizer.

Yes... Twice... Once on a 10 year old kid as a lifeguard at Lake Mead, and once at the Gunks on a solid .12 climber who fell.

No.

Yes... See above.

Ever been shot at?
Yes.

Ever been shot?
No... They missed... I have been stabbed though... Twice.

No... Although I have had to cut 2 people... See above for 1 example.

Figured I'd reply to both of you. (see above)

I am certainly NOT a tough guy... I just lived another life at one time... I'm also stupid sometimes, so I don't backdown when I should, and I hate theives and thugs, so I speak up and confront them.

I have a gun, but the only time I carried it was during the LA Riots, as I was working up in LA at night during them... And I carried it when in deep country in the Dakotas, Utah and Colorado climbing with Karen... Rather have a gun than a knife against predators in the wild. I seem to have done well with human 'predators', and I've been exposed to much more danger than you even fantacize about, pinkie, in your 'scenereos'. Confidence gained by a gun is 'faux' confidence, and leads one to confront and shoot 17 year old teens when they start kicking your arse.

(This post was edited by rrrADAM on Sep 5, 2012, 11:47 AM)

chadnsc

Sep 5, 2012, 12:06 PM
Post #15 of 33 (2273 views)
Shortcut

Re: [rrrADAM] I'll bet he shoots IDPA matches... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

That really sucks Adam, especially getting stabbed. That must have hurt like a s.o.b. Unsure

Just so you know I didn't mean those questions to be asked of everyone here, just our internet tough guy PCT. Wink

Partner rrrADAM

Sep 5, 2012, 12:25 PM
Post #16 of 33 (2268 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
That really sucks Adam, especially getting stabbed. That must have hurt like a s.o.b. Unsure

Just so you know I didn't mean those questions to be asked of everyone here, just our internet tough guy PCT. Wink

Actually... Not either time, when initially stabbed...

First time was in the lung with a small screwdriver, and I thought the guy just hit me... I fought him for a bit, then noticed I was bleading... Lung didn't collapse, but they did have to open me up to fix my lung, and I have a scar that runs from my sternam to just under my arm where they had to sread the ribs apart... 28 staples.

The 2nd was a defensive wound... More of a slashing, which is actually worse... Blead a LOT, but didn't hurt at first.

Adrenaline is kind, when the s--- hits the fan.

And I know... I was making a point, that he doesn't need his gun as much as he likes to fantacise about... I doubt very seriously that he gets even close to some of the situations I've been in, and I never needed a gun. If you read carefully, I AMOST ALWAYS put myself in most of those situations, when I could have backed down or not gotten involved to "make a point" (my own ego there)... A gun will only provide a false confidense to his fragile ego, emoldening him to ge a "hero", if only he gets the chance he hopes for so much.

Conflict is best avoided... As my Sifu has reminded me, more than once, don't fight for ego, and don;t let ego cloud my ability to yield when it is the best thing to do... I have struggled with that, and have the scars to show for it.

Partner macherry

Sep 5, 2012, 12:49 PM
Post #17 of 33 (2261 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pinktricam wrote:
curt wrote:
petsfed wrote:

Curt

You bet!

now that made me laugh

chadnsc

Sep 5, 2012, 12:56 PM
Post #18 of 33 (2257 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

rrrADAM wrote:
chadnsc wrote:

Actually... Not either time, when initially stabbed...

First time was in the lung with a small screwdriver, and I thought the guy just hit me... I fought him for a bit, then noticed I was bleading... Lung didn't collapse, but they did have to open me up to fix my lung, and I have a scar that runs from my sternam to just under my arm where they had to sread the ribs apart... 28 staples.

The 2nd was a defensive wound... More of a slashing, which is actually worse... Blead a LOT, but didn't hurt at first.

Adrenaline is kind, when the s--- hits the fan.

And I know... I was making a point, that he doesn't need his gun as much as he likes to fantacise about... I doubt very seriously that he gets even close to some of the situations I've been in, and I never needed a gun. If you read carefully, I AMOST ALWAYS put myself in most of those situations, when I could have backed down or not gotten involved to "make a point" (my own ego there)... A gun will only provide a false confidense to his fragile ego, emoldening him to ge a "hero", if only he gets the chance he hopes for so much.

Conflict is best avoided... As my Sifu has reminded me, more than once, don't fight for ego, and don;t let ego cloud my ability to yield when it is the best thing to do... I have struggled with that, and have the scars to show for it.

Dang Adam! I thought it was just me who thought getting stabbed (with a SMALL pock knife in high school) felt like something else (a hard jab to the back). A screwdriver though, eeeek!

Your Sifu's advice sound like advice my dad gave to me as a young man in regards to fighting: 'Whenever you can don't fight, leave. But when you can't leave you beat your opponent until he can't get back up.'

david_g48

Sep 5, 2012, 3:24 PM
Post #19 of 33 (2236 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] I'll bet he shoots IDPA matches... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Just a general comment from an old man who some think are a hippy pacifist. Shooting someone brings an emotional scar that far surpasses any real scars received in a conflict. I do not believe in letting people attack you but firmly believe that it is a last ditch action. I have nothing else to say about this period.

veganclimber

Sep 5, 2012, 3:43 PM
Post #20 of 33 (2230 views)
Shortcut

Re: [david_g48] I'll bet he shoots IDPA matches... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

david_g48 wrote:
Just a general comment from an old man who some think are a hippy pacifist. Shooting someone brings an emotional scar that far surpasses any real scars received in a conflict. I do not believe in letting people attack you but firmly believe that it is a last ditch action. I have nothing else to say about this period.

To somebody with a conscience, yes. Pinky, on the other hand, enjoys the suffering of others.

pinktricam

Sep 5, 2012, 5:18 PM
Post #21 of 33 (2222 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
pinktricam wrote:
curt wrote:
petsfed wrote:

Curt

You bet!

Have you?

Ever been shot at?
Ever been shot?

You first, big guy :)

pinktricam

Sep 6, 2012, 4:35 AM
Post #22 of 33 (2195 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

rrrADAM wrote:
As my Sifu has reminded me...

I love Sifu...blackened Mahi is my favorite!

chadnsc

Sep 6, 2012, 7:01 AM
Post #23 of 33 (2176 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pinktricam wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
pinktricam wrote:
curt wrote:
petsfed wrote:

Curt

You bet!

Have you?

Ever been shot at?
Ever been shot?

You first, big guy :)

PM sent with answers because other than you no one here cares. Tongue

pinktricam

Sep 6, 2012, 12:40 PM
Post #24 of 33 (2135 views)
Shortcut

Re: [veganclimber] I'll bet he shoots IDPA matches... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

veganclimber wrote:
david_g48 wrote:

To somebody with a conscience, yes. Pinky, on the other hand, enjoys the suffering of others.

This so wonderful...*sniff*...so touching...how your hate for me has brought you all together.

chadnsc

Sep 6, 2012, 12:58 PM
Post #25 of 33 (2126 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pinktricam wrote:
veganclimber wrote:
david_g48 wrote:

This so wonderful...*sniff*...so touching...how your hate for me has brought you all together.

I dunno, I don't know you so I can't hate you. In fact you're really just a nice online distraction. If I hated you I'd have an opinion on your state of well being. As it stands, I don't care what happens to you.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : The Soap Box

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$6.75 (10% off)
$67.28 (10% off)
$16.16 (10% off)
$53.96 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook