RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Indoor Gyms

Premier Sponsor:

SenderOne

Sep 15, 2012, 2:35 PM
Post #1 of 1 (539 views)
Shortcut

Moses Potter joins Sender One as Head Routesetter
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Sender One Climbing is thrilled to announce that Moses Potter has joined the team as head routesetter.

Moses brings decades of outdoor climbing experience to his indoor routesetting, which he has been doing since 1998. Most recently, Moses served as the head routesetter for all three of the Planet Granite gyms in Northern California (San Francisco, Belmont, Sunnyvale). His breadth of knowledge—from setting fantastic indoor climbs known for their flowing movement to navigating the unique challenges of setting routes in a large scale facility to mentoring and growing the talents of the setters with whom he works—is a huge addition to Sender One.

“I am so psyched that Moses has joined our team,” said Chris Sharma. “I’ve known Moses since I first started climbing in Santa Cruz. Moses’ climbing philosophy is a lot like mine and I can’t wait for him to set a project for me on our beautiful comp wall.”

Sender One Climbing is the first indoor rock climbing facility owned and designed by the world’s most iconic rock climber, Chris Sharma. The 25,000 square foot facility will have, among other things, an extensive climbing area with walls appropriate for beginners as well as the seasoned and advanced climbers, up to 50 feet in height. Sender One will also have a dedicated yoga studio and an extensive, full-service fitness area, including free weights and cardio and weight machines. Sender One is scheduled to open in Santa Ana, CA in late 2012 / early 2013.

--------------------------------------

With Moses on board, Sender One is now looking to hire experienced part time and full time routesetters to join the team:

http://www.senderoneclimbing.com/jobs/

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Indoor Gyms

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$16.42 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook