Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3740 3741 3742 3743 3744 3745 3746 3747 3748 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

snoopy138

Sep 25, 2012, 5:00 PM
Post #93576 of 105309 (4646 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I have a PTFTW issue to work out here.

snoopy138

Sep 25, 2012, 5:01 PM
Post #93577 of 105309 (4645 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

whoo!

snoopy138

Sep 25, 2012, 11:59 PM
Post #93578 of 105309 (4631 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Kamhed ... are you going down to teh red the weke end of the 12th-14th? Any chance I can use your cooking implements for those two wekes again?

I rented with the same company for an economy car again, in an ideal world I'll get the same Klown Kar.

Partner camhead

Sep 26, 2012, 1:24 AM
Post #93579 of 105309 (4627 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Hey Kamhed ... are you going down to teh red the weke end of the 12th-14th? Any chance I can use your cooking implements for those two wekes again?

I rented with the same company for an economy car again, in an ideal world I'll get the same Klown Kar.

Piss, that's one weakend that I will definitely not be down there; gonna go drown on the Gauley with Jung that weekend. I could try to coordinate with Lena to get you some cooking equipment; Lena, what's ore schedule through Oct?

caughtinside

Sep 26, 2012, 2:41 AM
Post #93580 of 105309 (4622 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

iyup 5 showed up today. Sweet. The camera is way better than on my old 3. Downloaded the mp app... looks pretty slick.

snoopy138

Sep 26, 2012, 2:58 AM
Post #93581 of 105309 (4617 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Piss, that's one weakend that I will definitely not be down there; gonna go drown on the Gauley with Jung that weekend. I could try to coordinate with Lena to get you some cooking equipment; Lena, what's ore schedule through Oct?

from what I recall, lena will be down there that weke end.

granite_grrl

Sep 26, 2012, 11:22 AM
Post #93582 of 105309 (4606 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

If I recall that's a free weekend for her.

Hey Lena! I'll be taking the 12th off because I'm going to Nathan's slideshow in Toronto the evening of the 11th. I won't be leaving until the morning of the 12th, but I'll probably be down there at 3 or 4pm that day.

granite_grrl

Sep 26, 2012, 11:22 AM
Post #93583 of 105309 (4606 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

What time are you showing up on the 12th?

snoopy138

Sep 26, 2012, 4:20 PM
Post #93584 of 105309 (4596 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

early PM on the 13th. take the redeye in, grab a klown kar, and head off to find ewe guys. hopefully can knock off a few rowts. that day.

dr_feelgood

Sep 27, 2012, 3:48 AM
Post #93585 of 105309 (4579 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

got to spend the day on a free guided fly fishing trip, thanks to an endowed lecture series... the guy wanted to go fly fishing, and they made it into an event.
Needless to say, the fish remain safe from my lack of skill and preference for vegetables.

granite_grrl

Sep 27, 2012, 11:18 AM
Post #93586 of 105309 (4556 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

early PM on the 13th. take the redeye in, grab a klown kar, and head off to find ewe guys. hopefully can knock off a few rowts. that day.
Considering the spotty cell service most people have in the gorge we might want to plan our crag in advance?

snoopy138

Sep 27, 2012, 4:06 PM
Post #93587 of 105309 (4541 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
got to spend the day on a free guided fly fishing trip, thanks to an endowed lecture series... the guy wanted to go fly fishing, and they made it into an event.
Needless to say, the fish remain safe from my lack of skill and preference for vegetables.

you are more and more of a dirty hippy every day.

snoopy138

Sep 27, 2012, 4:09 PM
Post #93588 of 105309 (4540 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Considering the spotty cell service most people have in the gorge we might want to plan our crag in advance?

if you guys decide the night before or that morning, you or Lena can fire me a text from LotA. I seem to recall good enough service from there.

lena_chita

Sep 27, 2012, 4:12 PM
Post #93589 of 105309 (4539 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

I am climbing the weekend of 13th/14th and then the 27th/28th of October, and since snoop asked so nicely, he can have my cooking stuffs. Unless he makes me really, really mad between now and then.

lena_chita

Sep 27, 2012, 4:18 PM
Post #93590 of 105309 (4538 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Hey Lena! I'll be taking the 12th off because I'm going to Nathan's slideshow in Toronto the evening of the 11th. I won't be leaving until the morning of the 12th, but I'll probably be down there at 3 or 4pm that day.

GUD!

If I get the Coloradkid to go, or scrounge some other partner, I will be there from Thursday night, but if not, I will get there Friday night for sure.

I think chances are pretty good on Coloradkid for that weekend, b/c he is not climbing this weekend, and he was not super-enthuzed on rocktoberfesd next weekend.

But I won't know until later.

Partner camhead

Sep 27, 2012, 4:25 PM
Post #93591 of 105309 (4536 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

GUD!

If I get the Coloradkid to go, or scrounge some other partner, I will be there from Thursday night, but if not, I will get there Friday night for sure.

I think chances are pretty good on Coloradkid for that weekend, b/c he is not climbing this weekend, and he was not super-enthuzed on rocktoberfesd next weekend.

Hmm, well, if you don't do Roctoberfest, and Janderson does not come up for that, the clamhats will probably slink back to the Gnu with their racks between their legs.

caughtinside

Sep 27, 2012, 4:39 PM
Post #93592 of 105309 (4535 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:

Fishing is a time honored tradition here in the BET. I myself dabbled in fishingism, some in Montana of course.

Bagged a couple 8 inch brook trout last weekend after we got blown out at Eagle Lake.

caughtinside

Sep 27, 2012, 4:40 PM
Post #93593 of 105309 (4534 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

Do you see the stuff Pineapple posts on fb? It is impressive hippy stuff.

caughtinside

Sep 27, 2012, 4:42 PM
Post #93594 of 105309 (4533 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Weeding this weekend... then another weeding in early November in Dirty Jersey. I am going to try to stick around and make my first foray into DA GUNKZ.

Partner camhead

Sep 27, 2012, 4:51 PM
Post #93595 of 105309 (4530 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

this is kerrect.

caughtinside

Sep 27, 2012, 4:51 PM
Post #93596 of 105309 (4530 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lolz. SPeaking of fb and weedings, a number of snupe looking faded just showed up on my fb feed.

granite_grrl

Sep 27, 2012, 5:00 PM
Post #93597 of 105309 (4525 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

GUD!

Hmm, well, if you don't do Roctoberfest, and Janderson does not come up for that, the clamhats will probably slink back to the Gnu with their racks between their legs.

The monkeys will be at rocktoberfest.....unless you can convince Nathan on the Gnu instead.

Partner camhead

Sep 27, 2012, 5:01 PM
Post #93598 of 105309 (4525 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

So, iyup question that I can't find online, and which I'm too embarrassed to ask on facespace:

How do I watch facebook videos (as in, not links to youtube or vimeo), on my iyup facebook app? Right now, no videos even show up.

carabiner96

Post #93599 of 105309 (4525 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

Fishing is a time honored tradition here in the BET. I myself dabbled in fishingism, some in Montana of course.

Bagged a couple 8 inch brook trout last weekend after we got blown out at Eagle Lake.

(This post was edited by carabiner96 on Sep 27, 2012, 5:02 PM)

granite_grrl

Post #93600 of 105309 (4524 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

hmmm, I haven't friended PG on facespace yet.....

First page Previous page 1 ... 3740 3741 3742 3743 3744 3745 3746 3747 3748 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook