Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3742 3743 3744 3745 3746 3747 3748 3749 3750 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

granite_grrl

Sep 27, 2012, 9:29 PM
Post #93626 of 105309 (4439 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Considering I was often lucky to even find one jorb a day to apply to it doesn't sound so bad.

Besides which, isn't Brian going to be yore sugar daddy for a while?

dr_feelgood

Sep 27, 2012, 9:36 PM
Post #93627 of 105309 (4439 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
got to spend the day on a free guided fly fishing trip, thanks to an endowed lecture series... the guy wanted to go fly fishing, and they made it into an event.
Needless to say, the fish remain safe from my lack of skill and preference for vegetables.

you are more and more of a dirty hippy every day.

Do you see the stuff Pineapple posts on fb? It is impressive hippy stuff.
Yes, it is true. I haven't showered in weeks, preferring to wash myself in the creek with my handwoven towel and unscented dr. bronners.

dr_feelgood

Sep 27, 2012, 9:43 PM
Post #93628 of 105309 (4438 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
(mostly for doc, but also because I duntz want to post this on the facespace)

Going through the bookshelves, and have some new recruits to be sent off to the catpee-gulag-internment camp.

The dude that wrote Arming America slunk to a jorb at my last school with his tail between his legs after falsifying his research... oops.

snoopy138

Sep 27, 2012, 9:57 PM
Post #93629 of 105309 (4435 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
So, iyup question that I can't find online, and which I'm too embarrassed to ask on facespace:

How do I watch facebook videos (as in, not links to youtube or vimeo), on my iyup facebook app? Right now, no videos even show up.

link posted on fasespase.

Not seeing any link.

it was a joke.

snoopy138

Sep 27, 2012, 9:59 PM
Post #93630 of 105309 (4434 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Hey Kamhed ... are you going down to teh red the weke end of the 12th-14th? Any chance I can use your cooking implements for those two wekes again?

I rented with the same company for an economy car again, in an ideal world I'll get the same Klown Kar.

Piss, that's one weakend that I will definitely not be down there; gonna go drown on the Gauley with Jung that weekend. I could try to coordinate with Lena to get you some cooking equipment; Lena, what's ore schedule through Oct?

I am climbing the weekend of 13th/14th and then the 27th/28th of October, and since snoop asked so nicely, he can have my cooking stuffs. Unless he makes me really, really mad between now and then.

I guess I will refrain from my faux-Rand-lurve for the next few wekes. Getting some cooking stuffs would be awesome, though. Thanks, Lena.

Stove, pots. fuel... anything else? make me a list.

stove, pots, fuel, lighter ... that's probibly it.

snoopy138

Sep 27, 2012, 10:01 PM
Post #93631 of 105309 (4433 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Hey Kamhed ... are you going down to teh red the weke end of the 12th-14th? Any chance I can use your cooking implements for those two wekes again?

I rented with the same company for an economy car again, in an ideal world I'll get the same Klown Kar.

Piss, that's one weakend that I will definitely not be down there; gonna go drown on the Gauley with Jung that weekend. I could try to coordinate with Lena to get you some cooking equipment; Lena, what's ore schedule through Oct?

I am climbing the weekend of 13th/14th and then the 27th/28th of October, and since snoop asked so nicely, he can have my cooking stuffs. Unless he makes me really, really mad between now and then.

I guess I will refrain from my faux-Rand-lurve for the next few wekes. Getting some cooking stuffs would be awesome, though. Thanks, Lena.

He'll probably want a stickclip. I'm keeping mine, though!

well, gg will presumably have one for the first weke. I bought a ball-cupper that shrinks down for travel, I just need to get hold of a hacksaw to chorp the end off of it so I can attach a clip.

dr_feelgood

Sep 27, 2012, 10:28 PM
Post #93632 of 105309 (4431 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Utensils are usually helpful.

snoopy138

Sep 27, 2012, 10:39 PM
Post #93633 of 105309 (4428 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

I'll have mine for the first week, but he's on his own after that.

maybe the GU will help me get the first bolt klipt.

snoopy138

Sep 27, 2012, 10:42 PM
Post #93634 of 105309 (4426 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

yeah, I guess basic cooking utensils. I'll bring my bowl and fork/knife/spoon.

lena_chita

Sep 27, 2012, 11:00 PM
Post #93635 of 105309 (4422 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

I'll do my best. No blaming me if my idea of essentials doesn't match yours.

Partner camhead

Sep 27, 2012, 11:18 PM
Post #93636 of 105309 (4419 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:
(mostly for doc, but also because I duntz want to post this on the facespace)

Going through the bookshelves, and have some new recruits to be sent off to the catpee-gulag-internment camp.

The dude that wrote Arming America slunk to a jorb at my last school with his tail between his legs after falsifying his research... oops.

Heh, I knew you'd catch that one.

I could not find dribble's copy of "genetic entropy and the mystery of the genome," which is a bunch of creationist propaganda. maybe it's already in the gulag.

Partner camhead

Sep 27, 2012, 11:18 PM
Post #93637 of 105309 (4419 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
So, iyup question that I can't find online, and which I'm too embarrassed to ask on facespace:

How do I watch facebook videos (as in, not links to youtube or vimeo), on my iyup facebook app? Right now, no videos even show up.

link posted on fasespase.

Not seeing any link.

it was a joke.

clearly not down up to my level of notfunny.

Partner camhead

Sep 27, 2012, 11:19 PM
Post #93638 of 105309 (4418 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

well, gg will presumably have one for the first weke. I bought a ball-cupper that shrinks down for travel, I just need to get hold of a hacksaw to chorp the end off of it so I can attach a clip.

I'll bet Dave at LOTA would have one.

carabiner96

Sep 27, 2012, 11:27 PM
Post #93639 of 105309 (4417 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Considering I was often lucky to even find one jorb a day to apply to it doesn't sound so bad.

We can last about three months before we'd have to crack into 'out of money cant afford to eat' emergency fund. But, I don't want to get there.

carabiner96

Sep 27, 2012, 11:28 PM
Post #93640 of 105309 (4417 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Awesome. Burly has fleas.

granite_grrl

Sep 27, 2012, 11:59 PM
Post #93641 of 105309 (4413 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

If you're lucky you might even get the second or third bolt too!

granite_grrl

Sep 28, 2012, 12:01 AM
Post #93642 of 105309 (4412 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

We can last about three months before we'd have to crack into 'out of money cant afford to eat' emergency fund. But, I don't want to get there.

How does unemployment pay work down there? I keep forgetting that my country tends to do stuff like that a little better than your country does.

granite_grrl

Sep 28, 2012, 12:03 AM
Post #93643 of 105309 (4412 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:

That's craptastic.

It's been a bad summer for them. We only let Calvin out on the deck and he some how managed to get them. Nathan has been battling them for probably the last month and a half.

carabiner96

Sep 28, 2012, 12:18 AM
Post #93644 of 105309 (4410 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

How does unemployment pay work down there? I keep forgetting that my country tends to do stuff like that a little better than your country does.
I don't get it for a long tine since I'm quitting.

carabiner96

Sep 28, 2012, 12:20 AM
Post #93645 of 105309 (4410 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

That's craptastic.

It's been a bad summer for them. We only let Calvin out on the deck and he some how managed to get them. Nathan has been battling them for probably the last month and a half.
Yeah I don't really know where to start to get rid of them. I don't want to move them into the new place either. I blame the lumberjack, he missed a flea med application.

snoopy138

Sep 28, 2012, 12:32 AM
Post #93646 of 105309 (4407 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

I'll do my best. No blaming me if my idea of essentials doesn't match yours.

my list of essentials is pretty small. I'll make do with whatever.

granite_grrl

Sep 28, 2012, 12:34 AM
Post #93647 of 105309 (4406 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

That's craptastic.

Yeah I don't really know where to start to get rid of them. I don't want to move them into the new place either. I blame the lumberjack, he missed a flea med application.

Flea bath. It's gotta be easier than washing a cat.

In other news, Calvin isn't as pudgy as he pretends to be.

snoopy138

Sep 28, 2012, 12:34 AM
Post #93648 of 105309 (4406 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

If you're lucky you might even get the second or third bolt too!

it's been verified. 2 bolts klipt on a 5-bolt rowt = LEGIT zend.

Partner camhead

Sep 28, 2012, 1:08 AM
Post #93649 of 105309 (4401 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

That's craptastic.

Shave them! Shave them all!

Partner camhead

Sep 28, 2012, 1:09 AM
Post #93650 of 105309 (4401 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Yeah, but at least we have our FREEDOM.

Commie.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3742 3743 3744 3745 3746 3747 3748 3749 3750 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook