Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3748 3749 3750 3751 3752 3753 3754 3755 3756 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

carabiner96

Oct 5, 2012, 7:24 PM
Post #93776 of 105309 (6278 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Hey dribble...is that guy on your FB page as much as a monster-douche/creeper as he seems, the guy who claims ladies just take all of their clothes off for him?

Sometimes I think that dribble friends every swingity swinger in the world just so there'll be a larger pool of nitwits to argue with on facespace.
I thought he sounded like a douche, but then I checked out his profile, he even looks like a douche!

And I love the 'See, this is why I can't talk to feminists.' Really, I think he's never gotten laid in his life.

Oh shit, I just read his own comment. The fact that he said "Feminist-Marxists" is enough to label him an imbecile unworthy of response, but I just had to poke the monkey in the cage.

i await his response
Resulting to personal attacks, nice. Along with a dash of 'Men don't want YOU...." Jeebus, dribbles, wtf did you find this guy?

drivel

Oct 5, 2012, 8:22 PM
Post #93777 of 105309 (6271 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Hey dribble...is that guy on your FB page as much as a monster-douche/creeper as he seems, the guy who claims ladies just take all of their clothes off for him?

Sometimes I think that dribble friends every swingity swinger in the world just so there'll be a larger pool of nitwits to argue with on facespace.
I thought he sounded like a douche, but then I checked out his profile, he even looks like a douche!

And I love the 'See, this is why I can't talk to feminists.' Really, I think he's never gotten laid in his life.

Oh shit, I just read his own comment. The fact that he said "Feminist-Marxists" is enough to label him an imbecile unworthy of response, but I just had to poke the monkey in the cage.

i await his response
Resulting to personal attacks, nice. Along with a dash of 'Men don't want YOU...." Jeebus, dribbles, wtf did you find this guy?

ugh. He's not even a swinger. He's a friend of a friend. I've not met him.

what's terribly infuriating is that piled under his bullshit is a small nugget of truth: for most women, most guy would do better to be a bit more assertive.

but the "pushing past "token" resistance" stuff is just extra rapey.

drivel

Oct 5, 2012, 8:24 PM
Post #93778 of 105309 (6270 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
macherry wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

got me reading

though dribble did yell at the first poster for basically saying the same thing that I did, which was basically, "yeah, Hollywood is misogynistic; there is nothing unusual about that."

except he directly contradicted me in a way that made it obvious he hasn't watched the movie. The female characters have lots of agency, actually. and the movie almost all about the ladies. I think I was extra disgusted cause it looked like hollywood had tied. but even them trying to make a movie about 'girl power' or some shit just comes off so horrible.

granite_grrl

Oct 5, 2012, 11:58 PM
Post #93779 of 105309 (6259 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
Jack! Shooz fit pretty well, a bit loose in the heel, but were ultra precise in teh gym last night. Psyched to take them to the NRG this week.

Everyone else, be it known that Jack sent me a free pair of shooz, and I didn't even have to flash the warmup! Woohoo!

I don't think I would be eber getting a pair of free shooz from Jak, regardless of what I flash.

That is just the nature of hte universe/

Here's the deal: I get cheap/free climbing shoes because I have man sized feet, you find everything else on the sales rack because you take small or x-small.

You are rong about that. I was actually just at the store yesterday, trying to find a pair of jeans. Haha, no such luck!

Well, I can't find a pair of jean either, so we're even?

granite_grrl

Oct 6, 2012, 12:45 AM
Post #93780 of 105309 (6257 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

i await his response

what's terribly infuriating is that piled under his bullshit is a small nugget of truth: for most women, most guy would do better to be a bit more assertive.

I dislike how he kept throwing around the word "feminist" like it was a bad thing.

Partner camhead

Oct 6, 2012, 2:18 AM
Post #93781 of 105309 (6246 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

i await his response

I dislike how he kept throwing around the word "feminist" like it was a bad thing.

feminist marxists! almost like Limbaugh's old feminazi term.

drivel

Oct 6, 2012, 5:44 PM
Post #93782 of 105309 (6232 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

i await his response

yeah, I pretty much always hate it when people do that But it does tell me one of two things. The person either doesn't understand what the word "feminist" means. Or they hate women. If I try and explain what feminist means (men and women are both people and deserve equal rights and standing in society!) and they persist, then I can safely treat that person as a hateful bigot asshole.

dr_feelgood

Oct 6, 2012, 5:46 PM
Post #93783 of 105309 (6231 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

i await his response

Popcorn!
I am jeluz of the entertainmentz.

drivel

Oct 6, 2012, 6:06 PM
Post #93784 of 105309 (6228 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

i await his response

Popcorn!

pretty much just imagine a guy that calls himself an "andrist," which he imagines is the opposite of what he imagines "feminist" to be, and who thinks that women who say "no" to sex are just throwing up "token" resistence so they don't get called sluts. But no worry for him, because as a high-status man, he would never fuck a woman who would make him jump through stupid hoops like saying "no" to sex. That is for his "proteges."

And then imagine me repeatedly calling him a rapist, but letting him go until he was rude enough to call my friend "doll." then it was curtains. I told him further posts would be deleted. He tried to post one more time, to say "have fun with your boring relationship and unsatisfying sex forever, "ladies." Then I laughed while I deleted it. No means no.

dr_feelgood

Oct 6, 2012, 10:15 PM
Post #93785 of 105309 (6211 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

i await his response

Popcorn!

pretty much just imagine a guy that calls himself an "andrist," which he imagines is the opposite of what he imagines "feminist" to be, and who thinks that women who say "no" to sex are just throwing up "token" resistence so they don't get called sluts. But no worry for him, because as a high-status man, he would never fuck a woman who would make him jump through stupid hoops like saying "no" to sex. That is for his "proteges."

And then imagine me repeatedly calling him a rapist, but letting him go until he was rude enough to call my friend "doll." then it was curtains. I told him further posts would be deleted. He tried to post one more time, to say "have fun with your boring relationship and unsatisfying sex forever, "ladies." Then I laughed while I deleted it. No means no.

What a fucking piece of shit.

carabiner96

Oct 7, 2012, 12:43 AM
Post #93786 of 105309 (6203 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

i await his response

Popcorn!

What is a high status man? He thinks he's hot shit?

granite_grrl

Oct 7, 2012, 1:30 AM
Post #93787 of 105309 (6199 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

i await his response

Popcorn!

You should have deleted that rest of his responses too. Men like that are a disservice to their sex.

lena_chita

Oct 7, 2012, 1:44 AM
Post #93788 of 105309 (6198 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

i await his response

Popcorn!

Apparently.

But people who think that they are hot shit usually forget that the hot shit is the most stinky.

granite_grrl

Oct 7, 2012, 1:53 AM
Post #93789 of 105309 (6197 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

OMFG, honeybadger sock....I wuntz.

drivel

Oct 7, 2012, 1:07 PM
Post #93790 of 105309 (6180 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

i await his response

Popcorn!

oh, he definitely thinks he's hot shit. And he's unlikely to get dissuaded otherwise because
- our culture strongly discourages women from actually owning their own desires
- some subset of women *are* going to be sexually aroused by the dominance games, even physical escalation of it.

He'll take all of that as confirmation and toss out all other data as "feminist" mind-poison or feminist-marxism, whatthehellever that means. and if he, or one of his "proteges" does rape somebody, she's super unlikely to report it, and even astronomically unlikely to get a conviction, so they can pretty much keep doing it forever.

PUAs are made of creepy.

granite_grrl

Oct 7, 2012, 8:15 PM
Post #93791 of 105309 (6167 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:

I gotz. :D

lena_chita

Oct 8, 2012, 4:47 PM
Post #93792 of 105309 (6133 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

i await his response

Popcorn!

oh, he definitely thinks he's hot shit. And he's unlikely to get dissuaded otherwise because
- some subset of women *are* going to be sexually aroused by the dominance games, even physical escalation of it.

He'll take all of that as confirmation and toss out all other data as "feminist" mind-poison or feminist-marxism, whatthehellever that means. and if he, or one of his "proteges" does rape somebody, she's super unlikely to report it, and even astronomically unlikely to get a conviction, so they can pretty much keep doing it forever.

PUAs are made of creepy.

I loved how he kept referring to "hormonally healthy" females. Because, of course, "hormonal imbalance" is the only reason why a woman might have mixed feelings or misgivings about having sex with someone.

drivel

Oct 8, 2012, 5:38 PM
Post #93793 of 105309 (6129 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

i await his response

Popcorn!

PUAs are made of creepy.

I loved how he kept referring to "hormonally healthy" females. Because, of course, "hormonal imbalance" is the only reason why a woman might have mixed feelings or misgivings about having sex with someone.

or maybe even why they'd WANT to have sex in the first place! I'm sure he doesn't think women who refuse to play the sex-withholding game are "hormonally normal."

lena_chita

Oct 8, 2012, 6:18 PM
Post #93794 of 105309 (6125 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

I gotz. :D

Gongratulation!

lena_chita

Oct 8, 2012, 6:27 PM
Post #93795 of 105309 (6124 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Dead zone here, huh?

I spent the weekend mostly productively and mostly not-climbing. The house now has blinds hanging in proper windows and shelves in all closets.

Picked 25 lbs of apples with the kids. There is no chance that there would be any left by the time I get around to making applesauce, but at least kids will have no shortage of apples for a week, or so.

best thing is, I might actually be able to unpack the last box before the trash day (tomorrow!)

Made it to the gym on Sunday afternoon, and promptly wiped out all my puny strength on 4x4s, courtesy of Coloradkid and his encouragement, a.k.a. goading.

That's about it for the weekend...

snoopy138

Oct 8, 2012, 7:52 PM
Post #93796 of 105309 (6114 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
Dead zone here, huh?

I spent the weekend mostly productively and mostly not-climbing. The house now has blinds hanging in proper windows and shelves in all closets.

Picked 25 lbs of apples with the kids. There is no chance that there would be any left by the time I get around to making applesauce, but at least kids will have no shortage of apples for a week, or so.

best thing is, I might actually be able to unpack the last box before the trash day (tomorrow!)

Made it to the gym on Sunday afternoon, and promptly wiped out all my puny strength on 4x4s, courtesy of Coloradkid and his encouragement, a.k.a. goading.

That's about it for the weekend...

sounds like nobody went to teh rocktoberfest.

went to the hole on saturday, got down to 2 hangs on the drive-by.

Partner camhead

Oct 8, 2012, 10:22 PM
Post #93797 of 105309 (6103 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Got down to the NRG last night, woke up this morning & the forecast got worse. Rained all day, but found dry rock & a new prodge; this route called dial 911. Really good. No tips left tho.

caughtinside

Oct 8, 2012, 11:46 PM
Post #93798 of 105309 (6097 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Went to the valley. Did the New Dimensions and the Freeblast. good times.

dr_feelgood

Oct 9, 2012, 12:34 AM
Post #93799 of 105309 (6092 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Went to a conference hosted by my department. Got paid to drive academics around. Got blasted several times. Did no climbing. Memorized road to and from airport. Saw dead horse on side of road.

dr_feelgood

Oct 9, 2012, 12:35 AM
Post #93800 of 105309 (6090 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

doing homework right now. Yesterday was PG's birthday, so tonite we are meeting friends for drinks.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3748 3749 3750 3751 3752 3753 3754 3755 3756 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook