RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Injury Treatment and Prevention

Premier Sponsor:

SilviaRagnetto

Oct 16, 2012, 2:51 AM
Post #1 of 1 (399 views)
Shortcut

New entry and help for thesis
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi, I'm Silvia, an Italian student. I'm ending university degree in Scienze Motorie Sport e Salute in Milan. I just registered here, because I need your help for my thesis.
I'll explain briefly. I'm passionate in this sport from not long time, but I'm already crazy for it.
Between the different benefit that this sport gived to me and other one is that it helped me in recovering from an severe injury to my right little finger. (Dislocation and fracture and in the second time tenolisi)
I wish to discover this sport not only on the side of the practice, but also from a medical/scientific point of view. I'm trying to catalog and rank the pathologies of the hand and wrist more common in climbers of all levels. When I have finished collecting data,I will analyze closely the disease and more traumatic events encountered. I kindly ask you who can contribute to my work, fill in the short questionnaire in Word format at the link below. When you have finished to fill in the document save it and sand it to the e-mail adressed at the end of the questionnaire.
The questionnaire will be anonymous. It has statistical purposes. I'll propose this topic on other forum in order to have a large broader sample. (I hope not consider this topic spam)

Format doc:
http://messageinthebottom.net/valutazione_atleti_eng.doc

Format txt:
http://messageinthebottom.net/valutazione_atleti_eng.txt

Thank you for attention!
Silvia =D

Forums : Climbing Information : Injury Treatment and Prevention

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?