Forums: Community: Campground:
Invisible Bike Helmet
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 


Gmburns2000


Oct 31, 2012, 1:34 PM
Post #1 of 7 (731 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15154

Invisible Bike Helmet
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm rooting for these ladies

http://vimeo.com/43038579


iknowfear


Nov 16, 2012, 7:39 AM
Post #2 of 7 (658 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 8, 2004
Posts: 639

Re: [Gmburns2000] Invisible Bike Helmet [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
I'm rooting for these ladies

http://vimeo.com/43038579


dont root,

buy!


Gmburns2000


Nov 16, 2012, 7:59 AM
Post #3 of 7 (656 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15154

Re: [iknowfear] Invisible Bike Helmet [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

iknowfear wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
I'm rooting for these ladies

http://vimeo.com/43038579


dont root,

buy!

Absolutely. I don't have the cash, but this very could well be a major change in bike safety.

They've done a great job of making it look good, too.


iknowfear


Nov 16, 2012, 8:20 AM
Post #4 of 7 (654 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 8, 2004
Posts: 639

Re: [Gmburns2000] Invisible Bike Helmet [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
iknowfear wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
I'm rooting for these ladies

http://vimeo.com/43038579


dont root,

buy!

Absolutely. I don't have the cash, but this very could well be a major change in bike safety.

They've done a great job of making it look good, too.

I might lay this under the (non-existant) christmas tree for my significant other. (She refuses bike helmets on grounds of hassle, looks and head-aches.)


Gmburns2000


Nov 16, 2012, 9:15 AM
Post #5 of 7 (642 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15154

Re: [iknowfear] Invisible Bike Helmet [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

iknowfear wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
iknowfear wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
I'm rooting for these ladies

http://vimeo.com/43038579


dont root,

buy!

Absolutely. I don't have the cash, but this very could well be a major change in bike safety.

They've done a great job of making it look good, too.

I might lay this under the (non-existant) christmas tree for my significant other. (She refuses bike helmets on grounds of hassle, looks and head-aches.)

I think a lot of people will turn to this going forward not just for looks, but it's apparently safer than the traditional helmet, too.

But 500 euros is too steep for me these days (shit, a bottle of beer at $1.50 is too steep for me these days). I'm going to wait a couple of years and get one then.


donald949


Nov 20, 2012, 11:06 AM
Post #6 of 7 (609 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11382

Re: [Gmburns2000] Invisible Bike Helmet [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
iknowfear wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
iknowfear wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
I'm rooting for these ladies

http://vimeo.com/43038579


dont root,

buy!

Absolutely. I don't have the cash, but this very could well be a major change in bike safety.

They've done a great job of making it look good, too.

I might lay this under the (non-existant) christmas tree for my significant other. (She refuses bike helmets on grounds of hassle, looks and head-aches.)

I think a lot of people will turn to this going forward not just for looks, but it's apparently safer than the traditional helmet, too.

But 500 euros is too steep for me these days (shit, a bottle of beer at $1.50 is too steep for me these days). I'm going to wait a couple of years and get one then.
Well, this is very cool. Looks like they really did their homework and very well done. But yea a bit pricy.
I'll stick with my regular bike helmet. Which are fairly light and still cheap these days.


Gmburns2000


Nov 20, 2012, 11:19 AM
Post #7 of 7 (605 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15154

Re: [donald949] Invisible Bike Helmet [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
iknowfear wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
iknowfear wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
I'm rooting for these ladies

http://vimeo.com/43038579


dont root,

buy!

Absolutely. I don't have the cash, but this very could well be a major change in bike safety.

They've done a great job of making it look good, too.

I might lay this under the (non-existant) christmas tree for my significant other. (She refuses bike helmets on grounds of hassle, looks and head-aches.)

I think a lot of people will turn to this going forward not just for looks, but it's apparently safer than the traditional helmet, too.

But 500 euros is too steep for me these days (shit, a bottle of beer at $1.50 is too steep for me these days). I'm going to wait a couple of years and get one then.
Well, this is very cool. Looks like they really did their homework and very well done. But yea a bit pricy.
I'll stick with my regular bike helmet. Which are fairly light and still cheap these days.

I think it's going to be a big deal, though.


Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook