RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Indoor Gyms

Premier Sponsor:

iinjoy

Nov 4, 2012, 4:28 PM
Post #1 of 2 (704 views)
Shortcut

Opening a new Bouldering Gym
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I am in the planning process of opening a new gym specifically geared towards Bouldering. This would be more of a training gym and less geared towards the general public. I am curious who has a gym like this near them? does a training gym get as much traffic as a family fun climbing gym( traditional gym)? what are some key features that climbers (bouldering) expect to see from a training facility? What are some dislikes with your current gym? This gym will be opened in Nashville,TN I would love to also hear from some local Nashville climbers!

guangzhou

Nov 4, 2012, 5:52 PM
Post #2 of 2 (665 views)
Shortcut

Re: [iinjoy] Opening a new Bouldering Gym [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

iinjoy wrote:
I am in the planning process of opening a new gym specifically geared towards Bouldering. This would be more of a training gym and less geared towards the general public. I am curious who has a gym like this near them? does a training gym get as much traffic as a family fun climbing gym( traditional gym)? what are some key features that climbers (bouldering) expect to see from a training facility? What are some dislikes with your current gym? This gym will be opened in Nashville,TN I would love to also hear from some local Nashville climbers!

If you live in Nashville, drive to Chattanooga, they have just what you're doing there. Forget the name now.

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Indoor Gyms

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$13.46 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook