Nov 18, 2012, 1:00 PM
Post #1 of 1
Registered: Aug 15, 2012
My idea is to go to Madrid, rent a car and stay on near the mediterranean. Probably going to some islands like Sardinia.
- Check this site: http://www.climb-europe.com/areas.htm
- Dates: 24/12 returning 13/01. It's cheaper to travel during this time. Plus, I can use the holidays in between.
- Spanish is my native language. So, that's a plus over there.
- Flight price: 1150 (from Victoria)
- Car rent: it's cheaper... around 300 euros (not sure if it includes some insurance)
- My idea is to camp as much as possible. But, we can mix camping/hostel or similar
- Climb type: mainly sport. I can lead up to 10a. I also like bouldering. I'm open to do trad if you have the knowledge and the gear.
I'm very open about the route and what to do. It doesn't have to be 100% climbing.