Forums: Climbing Partners: US - Mountain States:
Beginner in Arizona looking for a Partner, Probably trying to start at start at some indoor gyms first
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - Mountain States

Premier Sponsor:

o0anteries0o

Dec 2, 2012, 2:16 PM
Post #1 of 3 (638 views)
Shortcut

Beginner in Arizona looking for a Partner, Probably trying to start at start at some indoor gyms first
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey guys, I am trying to get into climbing and am looking for someone to hit up an idoor gym with me and then maybe move to some outdoor stuff later. I have climbed before but would not say i have any experience. Im in chandler and am looking at AZ on the Rocks to start. Let me know if anybody is interested, or if there is a local group I could tag along with. I also dont have any equipment or anything, was planning on renting first to see how into climbing i get.

Thanks,
Ethan

Eliasjordan

Dec 19, 2012, 8:58 PM
Post #2 of 3 (537 views)
Shortcut

Re: [o0anteries0o] Beginner in Arizona looking for a Partner, Probably trying to start at start at some indoor gyms first [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Ethan,

I'd suggest you just head out to the Gym and talk with the people who work there and those that are climbing. Most everyone is pretty friendly and are always looking for new partners. Im sure someone would take you "under there wing"! Also I'd advise posting on MountainProject.com there are a good amount of locals on that site.

Good luck,
Elias

chappyc

Jan 5, 2013, 9:42 AM
Post #3 of 3 (476 views)
Shortcut

Re: [o0anteries0o] Beginner in Arizona looking for a Partner, Probably trying to start at start at some indoor gyms first [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi Ethan,
I am going to be in Sedona from 02/07 to 02/17 and I am looking to do some more climbing here. I will have a 60m rope and a rack with me so we would be limited to pretty much single pitch trad and sport routes. I will be able to climb on 02/08 - 10 and 02/14 -16, if those dates work for you. I know Sedona is 2+ hours from Chandler, but we are staying at a resort condo in Sedona and we would probably have room for you to crash on a foldout couch. If you want to get together drop me a line at chappyc_88@msn.com.
Happy Climbing,
George

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - Mountain States

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$3.56 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook