Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 3795 3796 3797 3798 3799 3800 3801 3802 3803 ... 4096 Next page Last page  View All


caughtinside


Dec 20, 2012, 9:18 AM
Post #94951 of 102379 (958 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30323

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
Hummm....

Seems like teh shoo goo condom iz leaking? Haven't been able to gets to grupe in dayz. Everything else seems to be werking but everytyme I try to go there, I gets teh message...

'The page isn't redirecting properly



Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.'

or sum message about my cookies knot matching.

Knot sure whut it awl means. Maybe won ov ewe smert gay cood send me a gnu link? Maybe send it two my e-mail?

hmm, I don't think I have your email!

i sent it to your rockclimbing.com email.

You know, the little red number over there ---->
above the PM.


caughtinside


Dec 20, 2012, 10:03 AM
Post #94952 of 102379 (947 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30323

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

woo!


caughtinside


Dec 20, 2012, 10:04 AM
Post #94953 of 102379 (945 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30323

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

left that one for like 40 minutes. Lucky no francis about.


camhead


Dec 20, 2012, 10:04 AM
Post #94954 of 102379 (943 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20656

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
Allfred wrote:
camhead wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
there are some tasty morsels of man meat at the gyms here. and everyone sees me and goes "oh, do ewe know wunderboi?"

just because I'm a gimpy climber doesn't mean we all know each other...but yes, I know [what] wunderboi['s dick looks like].
Oh, thankfully no. One of the only smart decisions I made during that stretch.

Pat on the back!

But you need to fill me in on wunderboi, I am not up to date on the story. Gruppe boi tawk?

Oh geez, Lena probably doesn't even know what FFFIL stands for!

ewe could fill us both in.

Ewe also seem to have missed the rule guideline where we don't fill people in and be gneiss to them unless they have boobs. Or are female, or something like that. GTFO!!!MadMadMad

I only told Lena because of the boobs.

Lena does not have bewbz.


But you have GU on your chest.

Oh thatth nathty.


camhead


Dec 20, 2012, 10:05 AM
Post #94955 of 102379 (943 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20656

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Went to Eldo today, turns out its20 minutes from my house.

You have just discovered Eldo's best feature.
PG, the koala killer, burly and I went for a hike around the boy scout trail (we were going to check out the climbs but burly refused to cross the bridge) and it was quite nice.

PG and Kudjo, but no Doc?

I am busily burning my retinas out in a dusty archive.

Awesomeness.

Speaking of academia, just heard from a friend of mine, the one who scooped me for this history prize. We both applied for awl teh same jorbs. He didn't get any interviews either. Getting pretty sick of this hole academic pyramid scheme.

There iz probibly a Mc D's that's hiring down in SD.

Please. It's knot what you know, its hoo yoo no. And we have an asiant on the inside of Jack n' teh Bawks.


NETWORKING!


camhead


Dec 20, 2012, 10:07 AM
Post #94956 of 102379 (943 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20656

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
See Eye! There is a chance I may be coming out to the Bhey area for some interviews in early March. Any chance of couch-crashing/beer drinking/maybe even some climbzings?

sure, I'll be around. You can stay at our place if you like. We have 3 cars too so you can roll deep in the MoleStar.

show him the local shit.

the beav.

har. We'll have to see what the weather is doing.

it'd be cool to take him out to the GW, or hell, maybe we could squeeze a quik trip to the Sokat SartinCrags.

no DTSA Highly Published Area?

hard to say, snupe, hard to say...

the Highly Published Area would be a decent call if it's one day and it hasn't rained for a week. And it's a weekend.

If its weekday one day, GW would be fun and camhed luvz soft grade permadraw caked in chalk onzends.

If we had 3 days Sartintewth and environz could be fun.

We'll see. The conference is mostly on Friday, so I'd ideally have both Sat and Sun to climb the climbz. I'd be cool for wherever. Although, i will almost certainly be getting back into it by that point.

no better place to get back into it than teh hole. It's only 6 hourz or so.

it has a similar geometry to Kinetix Columbus. Kampaul might do pretty well down there, even gimpped out.

We'll get him a cane trekking pole and he'll get in there and zend teh warmup.

Cept, since teh clamhed iz such a big stud... hangs oft teh smallest pockets with a zillion pounds and teh cast, I thinks we shood lie to him. Send him on teh Smash and Grab and tell 'em it's teh Warm Up.

Awl I know is that I' predicting that this spring I'll be scared of trad and of hitting things when I fall. So, I'm seeing a lot of steep cave climbing and REALLY soft catches in my future.


camhead


Dec 20, 2012, 10:08 AM
Post #94957 of 102379 (943 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20656

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/NJC/warmupdave2.jpg[/IMG]
Angelic
huffin and a puffin..

still has to be teh high point uv yore climbingz career, that onsight.

I think you may be right. That onzight provided more and enduring entertaihnmentz than any other single ascent.

durp. the veritabl highpoint of the BET.


camhead


Dec 20, 2012, 10:09 AM
Post #94958 of 102379 (941 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20656

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
left that one for like 40 minutes. Lucky no francis about.

Damn, I almost sniped it from ewe.


lena_chita
Moderator

Dec 20, 2012, 10:40 AM
Post #94959 of 102379 (926 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5462

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:


Happy B-day CI.

thanks. I n00bed it up out in the surf.


Facespace didn't tell me, so it must not be real. But happy birthday, anyway.


camhead


Dec 20, 2012, 10:49 AM
Post #94960 of 102379 (921 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20656

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/Meatbombz/finalCIcryz.jpg[/IMG]

Happy B-day CI.

thanks. I n00bed it up out in the surf.


Facespace didn't tell me, so it must not be real. But happy birthday, anyway.

Hrm, my facespace wa exploding with Davehole's birthday wishes.


snoopy138


Dec 20, 2012, 12:01 PM
Post #94961 of 102379 (899 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28647

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/NJC/warmupdave2.jpg[/IMG]
Angelic
huffin and a puffin..

still has to be teh high point uv yore climbingz career, that onsight.

I think you may be right. That onzight provided more and enduring entertaihnmentz than any other single ascent.

It had an entire Victory Tour.


snoopy138


Dec 20, 2012, 12:03 PM
Post #94962 of 102379 (895 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28647

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/NJC/warmupdave2.jpg[/IMG]
Angelic
huffin and a puffin..

still has to be teh high point uv yore climbingz career, that onsight.

I think you may be right. That onzight provided more and enduring entertaihnmentz than any other single ascent.

durp. the veritabl highpoint of the BET.

disagree. kind of by definition, a high point for CI iz a low point for teh rest uv teh BET.


tripperjm


Dec 20, 2012, 1:00 PM
Post #94963 of 102379 (887 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10598

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:


Happy B-day CI.

thanks. I n00bed it up out in the surf.


Facespace didn't tell me, so it must not be real. But happy birthday, anyway.

Hrm, my facespace wa exploding with Davehole's birthday wishes.

Why ewe has to cheesetit teh tears ov a Klown? WHY???

Oh, and by teh way.... using expolding and dave'shole in teh same sentence, isn't really helping with teh hole knot gay thing.


tripperjm


Dec 20, 2012, 1:09 PM
Post #94964 of 102379 (884 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10598

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Angelic
huffin and a puffin..

still has to be teh high point uv yore climbingz career, that onsight.

I think you may be right. That onzight provided more and enduring entertaihnmentz than any other single ascent.

It had an entire Victory Tour.

This iz korrect. And as I recall, ewe were teh first won to buy teh conspirators winners a congratulatory beerz.


tripperjm


Dec 20, 2012, 1:16 PM
Post #94965 of 102379 (878 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10598

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Angelic
huffin and a puffin..

still has to be teh high point uv yore climbingz career, that onsight.

I think you may be right. That onzight provided more and enduring entertaihnmentz than any other single ascent.

durp. the veritabl highpoint of the BET.

disagree. kind of by definition, a high point for CI iz a low point for teh rest uv teh BET.

Yore green eyed envy is knot becuming.

I noes, he has since given up on hisself... and his climbing.

But for that won brief moment in tyme, CI wus AWESOME!!!1 and he deserves yore respect.


caughtinside


Dec 20, 2012, 1:24 PM
Post #94966 of 102379 (874 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30323

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Angelic
huffin and a puffin..

still has to be teh high point uv yore climbingz career, that onsight.

I think you may be right. That onzight provided more and enduring entertaihnmentz than any other single ascent.

It had an entire Victory Tour.

This iz korrect. And as I recall, ewe were teh first won to buy teh conspirators winners a congratulatory beerz.

This iz korrect. Even if we had to pry Snupe and the asiant out of teh gym to get those beerz.

Man, drinking that beer, with my new boots on the table, was just so sweet. so very sweet.


caughtinside


Dec 20, 2012, 1:25 PM
Post #94967 of 102379 (872 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30323

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Angelic
huffin and a puffin..

still has to be teh high point uv yore climbingz career, that onsight.

I think you may be right. That onzight provided more and enduring entertaihnmentz than any other single ascent.

durp. the veritabl highpoint of the BET.

disagree. kind of by definition, a high point for CI iz a low point for teh rest uv teh BET.

Yore green eyed envy is knot becuming.

I noes, he has since given up on hisself... and his climbing.

But for that won brief moment in tyme, CI wus AWESOME!!!1 and he deserves yore respect.

all very true.

But I'm threatening a cumback in early 2013!!!AngelicAngelicAngelicAngelicAngelic


snoopy138


Dec 20, 2012, 3:16 PM
Post #94968 of 102379 (847 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28647

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/NJC/warmupdave2.jpg[/IMG]
Angelic
huffin and a puffin..

still has to be teh high point uv yore climbingz career, that onsight.

I think you may be right. That onzight provided more and enduring entertaihnmentz than any other single ascent.

It had an entire Victory Tour.

This iz korrect. And as I recall, ewe were teh first only won to buy teh conspirators winners a congratulatory beerz.

this might be more kerect.


snoopy138


Dec 20, 2012, 3:18 PM
Post #94969 of 102379 (845 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28647

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/NJC/warmupdave2.jpg[/IMG]
Angelic
huffin and a puffin..

still has to be teh high point uv yore climbingz career, that onsight.

I think you may be right. That onzight provided more and enduring entertaihnmentz than any other single ascent.

durp. the veritabl highpoint of the BET.

disagree. kind of by definition, a high point for CI iz a low point for teh rest uv teh BET.

Yore green eyed envy is knot becuming.

I noes, he has since given up on hisself... and his climbing.

But for that won brief moment in tyme, CI wus AWESOME!!!1 and he deserves yore respect.

all very true.

But I'm threatening a cumback in early 2013!!!AngelicAngelicAngelicAngelicAngelic

yore going to need all of january just to take off teh holidave and island vacay blortz.


caughtinside


Dec 20, 2012, 4:05 PM
Post #94970 of 102379 (831 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30323

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/NJC/warmupdave2.jpg[/IMG]
Angelic
huffin and a puffin..

still has to be teh high point uv yore climbingz career, that onsight.

I think you may be right. That onzight provided more and enduring entertaihnmentz than any other single ascent.

durp. the veritabl highpoint of the BET.

disagree. kind of by definition, a high point for CI iz a low point for teh rest uv teh BET.

Yore green eyed envy is knot becuming.

I noes, he has since given up on hisself... and his climbing.

But for that won brief moment in tyme, CI wus AWESOME!!!1 and he deserves yore respect.

all very true.

But I'm threatening a cumback in early 2013!!!AngelicAngelicAngelicAngelicAngelic

yore going to need all of january just to take off teh holidave and island vacay blortz.

Easy! Angelic

I used my holiday bone us to buy the loyerette some psycho $400 blender. Green smoothie breakfasts!!!!AngelicAngelic


camhead


Dec 20, 2012, 7:54 PM
Post #94971 of 102379 (813 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20656

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/NJC/warmupdave2.jpg[/IMG]
Angelic
huffin and a puffin..

still has to be teh high point uv yore climbingz career, that onsight.

I think you may be right. That onzight provided more and enduring entertaihnmentz than any other single ascent.

durp. the veritabl highpoint of the BET.

disagree. kind of by definition, a high point for CI iz a low point for teh rest uv teh BET.

Yore green eyed envy is knot becuming.

I noes, he has since given up on hisself... and his climbing.

But for that won brief moment in tyme, CI wus AWESOME!!!1 and he deserves yore respect.

all very true.

But I'm threatening a cumback in early 2013!!!AngelicAngelicAngelicAngelicAngelic

yore going to need all of january just to take off teh holidave and island vacay blortz.

Easy! Angelic

I used my holiday bone us to buy the loyerette some psycho $400 blender. Green smoothie breakfasts!!!!AngelicAngelic

Ewe better be putting up teh tropropes for me in march.


lena_chita
Moderator

Dec 21, 2012, 6:53 AM
Post #94972 of 102379 (792 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5462

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/NJC/warmupdave2.jpg[/IMG]
Angelic
huffin and a puffin..

still has to be teh high point uv yore climbingz career, that onsight.

I think you may be right. That onzight provided more and enduring entertaihnmentz than any other single ascent.

durp. the veritabl highpoint of the BET.

disagree. kind of by definition, a high point for CI iz a low point for teh rest uv teh BET.

Yore green eyed envy is knot becuming.

I noes, he has since given up on hisself... and his climbing.

But for that won brief moment in tyme, CI wus AWESOME!!!1 and he deserves yore respect.

all very true.

But I'm threatening a cumback in early 2013!!!AngelicAngelicAngelicAngelicAngelic

yore going to need all of january just to take off teh holidave and island vacay blortz.

Easy! Angelic

I used my holiday bone us to buy the loyerette some psycho $400 blender. Green smoothie breakfasts!!!!AngelicAngelic


now I am green with envy.

I hope it was a Blendtech


lena_chita
Moderator

Dec 21, 2012, 7:05 AM
Post #94973 of 102379 (788 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5462

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Climbed last night with J-z-boi from gruppe boi tawk. had fun. Really nice not to be pulled off the ground too much-- he s i125 soaking wet. Then I got hangbored. Then went out for dinner, and had more fun.

J-z-boi might be another Tony, but he is a fun tony at the moment. (Why do I attract the toniez, oh why?) Anyway, he might not be a tony. I can haz hopez, right? And he seems siked on climbing at teh moment, and pretty gud at it, despite not climbing for a year. But he is also siked on riding a tandem bike with a guy he just met all the way to NYC. Starting in January. Because the guy is riding across-country for the second time in a row, and it is cool.

Me, I think it is more freezing cold than cool to ride a bike from Cle to NYC in January, but I am unreasonable that way.

Solstice celebration tonight with hefe and the kidlings. Lots of candles and yummy crepes involved. Hope the house doesn't burn down.


drivel


Dec 21, 2012, 7:37 AM
Post #94974 of 102379 (781 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 22, 2010
Posts: 2453

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ZOMG YOU GUYS I JUST LEARNT WHAT ++ MEANS IN CRYPTO.

for (var pc = 2188; pc < 1000000000; pc++)
{console.log(randomShitInTheBET); }

bitches.


camhead


Dec 21, 2012, 7:38 AM
Post #94975 of 102379 (779 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20656

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
Climbed last night with J-z-boi from gruppe boi tawk. had fun. Really nice not to be pulled off the ground too much-- he s i125 soaking wet. Then I got hangbored. Then went out for dinner, and had more fun.

J-z-boi might be another Tony, but he is a fun tony at the moment. (Why do I attract the toniez, oh why?) Anyway, he might not be a tony. I can haz hopez, right? And he seems siked on climbing at teh moment, and pretty gud at it, despite not climbing for a year. But he is also siked on riding a tandem bike with a guy he just met all the way to NYC. Starting in January. Because the guy is riding across-country for the second time in a row, and it is cool.

Me, I think it is more freezing cold than cool to ride a bike from Cle to NYC in January, but I am unreasonable that way.

Solstice celebration tonight with hefe and the kidlings. Lots of candles and yummy crepes involved. Hope the house doesn't burn down.

Of all the great routes you could ride in the US, I think that Cleveland to NYC in January is one of the werst. Right up there with LA to Honolulu.

I think I know which boi you are talking about in grupe, but what does the Z stand for?

First page Previous page 1 ... 3795 3796 3797 3798 3799 3800 3801 3802 3803 ... 4096 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$12.56 (10% off)
$32.36 (10% off)
$17.95 (10% off)
$71.96 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook