Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3799 3800 3801 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

snoopy138

Dec 28, 2012, 5:23 PM
Post #95051 of 105309 (6330 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
His mother doesn't have interwebs

weird.

yeah, it sucks. Nathan couldn't even connect to the 4g network with his fancy new phone because we'd be dinged with crazy roaming costs.

SoCal is the west like hueco is in TX or teh VRG is in AZ.
Hehe, checking in from teh Deep South. Hung out in savannah for a few days. My parents can outdrink me. Then went to drivels sisters place in NoFL, where we have gifts to nieces and nephewses, almost successfully avoided annoying political conversations, & ate too much.

Now drivel is off to swingity swings camp; I was originally gonna climb in chatt, but instead I'm hanging at teh sisters in ga with my gimp foot. Bah. Cool thing is that she is datezing a climber & I may even be able to go in and campus/hangbored at their co-op gym here. Woo!

The internets here is pathetically slow, like wifi but with dial up speeds. So all my Internet stuff I do is on the 3G and the Iyup.

That is all. Glad we're in the south right now tho; I guess the north and west are getting hammered right now.

out hear in teh west we are getting hammered by sunshinez. kind of chilly, though, highs are in the low 60s.

there is a low of 42 tonight!

woop, looks like the iyup cheesetitted the quote.

I meant to say,
SoCal is the west like hueco is in TX or teh VRG is in AZ.

ha, I thought it was teh #19.

snoopy138

Dec 28, 2012, 5:34 PM
Post #95052 of 105309 (6323 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

yeah, it sucks. Nathan couldn't even connect to the 4g network with his fancy new phone because we'd be dinged with crazy roaming costs.

Hehe, checking in from teh Deep South. Hung out in savannah for a few days. My parents can outdrink me. Then went to drivels sisters place in NoFL, where we have gifts to nieces and nephewses, almost successfully avoided annoying political conversations, & ate too much.

Now drivel is off to swingity swings camp; I was originally gonna climb in chatt, but instead I'm hanging at teh sisters in ga with my gimp foot. Bah. Cool thing is that she is datezing a climber & I may even be able to go in and campus/hangbored at their co-op gym here. Woo!

The internets here is pathetically slow, like wifi but with dial up speeds. So all my Internet stuff I do is on the 3G and the Iyup.

That is all. Glad we're in the south right now tho; I guess the north and west are getting hammered right now.

I still haven't climbed.

Yesterday was all about baby niece who decided to make her appearance a week early. I am now 2x auntie, and everyone is doing well.

She's cute as a kitten, and about as tiny. Gosh, I forgot how tiny they are in the beginning!

Cute as a kitten? I can't say I've ever seen a cute new baby...their heads just got squished so they could escape out of mama!

GG speaks teh fax.

too bad this post is going to have to get franchised.

lena_chita

Dec 28, 2012, 5:42 PM
Post #95053 of 105309 (6316 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

Yesterday was all about baby niece who decided to make her appearance a week early. I am now 2x auntie, and everyone is doing well.

She's cute as a kitten, and about as tiny. Gosh, I forgot how tiny they are in the beginning!

Cute as a kitten? I can't say I've ever seen a cute new baby...their heads just got squished so they could escape out of mama!

Cone-shaped head can be cute. Especially if you cover it with a cute hat. Then it just looks like a little scrunched-up gnome. You don't think gnomes can be cute? Why do you hate on gnomes, why?

caughtinside

Dec 28, 2012, 5:47 PM
Post #95054 of 105309 (6314 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gud times in the Maui. Snorkeling and beaching.

I have been getting reports that Josh is quite cold.

granite_grrl

Dec 28, 2012, 5:52 PM
Post #95055 of 105309 (6308 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

Cone-shaped head can be cute. Especially if you cover it with a cute hat. Then it just looks like a little scrunched-up gnome. You don't think gnomes can be cute? Why do you hate on gnomes, why?

Sorry, gnomes just don't do it for me.

dr_feelgood

Dec 28, 2012, 8:38 PM
Post #95056 of 105309 (6290 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
So a 5 day trip to Minnesota and back isn't really enough.

Day 1 we drove to Wisconsin, visited Nathan's Grandmothers in the afternoon/evening.

Day 2 we drove to Minneapolos, stopped at a friend's place, picked up schwag. Stopped at a cigar place and bought a box for a friend back in Ontario. Drove to his mother's and opened previously ordered packages of gear and hung out.

Day 3 we did the chirstmas thing with his family.

Day 4 we were going to go climbing for the day but that would have made his mother sad. Nathan also needed to do the email thing for World Cup planning. His mother doesn't have interwebs so we hung out at his sisters. Late afternoon we drove back to Wisconsin to visit his grandmas again and get a jump on the drive home in the morning.

Day 5 we took off in the morning, made good time through Chicago, then hit snow fairly early on in Michigan. Did battle with the snowstorm the rest of the way home (~8 hours worth).

This morning I slept in and let the streets get plowed before I made the drive back to Owen Sound. I'm anxious to see the cat, but I'm sure he'll be happy to see the card from Nugget.

totally random, but can't you get Cuban cigars in the people's democratic republic of canada? Why bother to smuggle them across the border? Price?

dr_feelgood

Dec 28, 2012, 8:41 PM
Post #95057 of 105309 (6290 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

Got your card Lena. PG and murderpup say thanks!

dr_feelgood

Dec 28, 2012, 8:43 PM
Post #95058 of 105309 (6289 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

We're back in the Boz. Drove through a somewhat nasty snowstorm for two days from Colorado.
Attempted to climb some ice near carbondale after visiting PG's family. Following a chossy first pitch completely devoid of ice, we decided that coloradu's drought kind of killed their early ice season. The second pitch had 6 feet of ice in an 80 foot pitch.

granite_grrl

Dec 29, 2012, 12:03 AM
Post #95059 of 105309 (6274 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Day 1 we drove to Wisconsin, visited Nathan's Grandmothers in the afternoon/evening.

Day 2 we drove to Minneapolos, stopped at a friend's place, picked up schwag. Stopped at a cigar place and bought a box for a friend back in Ontario. Drove to his mother's and opened previously ordered packages of gear and hung out.

Day 4 we were going to go climbing for the day but that would have made his mother sad. Nathan also needed to do the email thing for World Cup planning. His mother doesn't have interwebs so we hung out at his sisters. Late afternoon we drove back to Wisconsin to visit his grandmas again and get a jump on the drive home in the morning.

Day 5 we took off in the morning, made good time through Chicago, then hit snow fairly early on in Michigan. Did battle with the snowstorm the rest of the way home (~8 hours worth).

This morning I slept in and let the streets get plowed before I made the drive back to Owen Sound. I'm anxious to see the cat, but I'm sure he'll be happy to see the card from Nugget.

totally random, but can't you get Cuban cigars in the people's democratic republic of canada? Why bother to smuggle them across the border? Price?

Apparently the cigars we paid $10 each for are $25 each in Ontario.

Partner camhead

Dec 29, 2012, 12:32 AM
Post #95060 of 105309 (6265 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

I used to really like cigars. Not so much now, for some reason.

Partner macherry

Dec 29, 2012, 1:02 AM
Post #95061 of 105309 (6260 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

but they weren't cuban

lena_chita

Dec 29, 2012, 1:23 AM
Post #95062 of 105309 (6257 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

I dare you look on facespace and tell me this particular gnome isn't cute.Tongue

Partner camhead

Dec 29, 2012, 3:29 AM
Post #95063 of 105309 (6239 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

I dare you look on facespace and tell me this particular gnome isn't cute.Tongue

Clipbored sez kittens are still cuter. I was tempted to say so on facespace but did not want to offend any crazy zionists.

Partner camhead

Dec 29, 2012, 3:31 AM
Post #95064 of 105309 (6239 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I think I crutched 2 miles on the beach today. Tiring.

tripperjm

Dec 29, 2012, 3:38 AM
Post #95065 of 105309 (6239 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

Way back when.... almost 21 years ago, when I wus still young... sort ov. Before I hated everywon and still thought marriage wus a worth while option... LJ wus born.

Course, I wusn't there, cuz I wus owt climbing, still I did gets back that evening, before visiting hours were over to see my newborn.

Moms wus laying there with LJ in her arms and said sumthing about his elongated hed. With a strate fase I said 'Well ewe noes, ewe has to shape his hed while it's still soft.'

Visiting hours were over. Moms and LJ woodn't be releasted untill teh next evening, nothing fer me to due, so I headed back owt to teh crag.

Teh next evening when it wus tyme to pick them up, I wus at teh nurses station checking in and when teh nurse saw my name she started laughing and said 'Gud won...'

Apparently that morning when teh baby councler wus making her rounds, moms asked about shaping teh babys hed. heh....

I guess it wus teh big joke on teh floor that day.

Buy teh tyme I gots there, moms wus over teh embareassment and saw teh humor.

Course, I'm still paying teh price ov a almost 21 year old that hasn't moved owt yet.

lena_chita

Dec 29, 2012, 1:33 PM
Post #95066 of 105309 (6223 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

Clipbored sez kittens are still cuter. I was tempted to say so on facespace but did not want to offend any crazy zionists.

I am not gonna win with the gerky crowd. But I do appreciate you staying the typing hand in this case.

lena_chita

Dec 29, 2012, 1:46 PM
Post #95067 of 105309 (6220 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

Way back when.... almost 21 years ago, when I wus still young... sort ov. Before I hated everywon and still thought marriage wus a worth while option... LJ wus born.

Course, I wusn't there, cuz I wus owt climbing, still I did gets back that evening, before visiting hours were over to see my newborn.

Moms wus laying there with LJ in her arms and said sumthing about his elongated hed. With a strate fase I said 'Well ewe noes, ewe has to shape his hed while it's still soft.'

Visiting hours were over. Moms and LJ woodn't be releasted untill teh next evening, nothing fer me to due, so I headed back owt to teh crag.

Teh next evening when it wus tyme to pick them up, I wus at teh nurses station checking in and when teh nurse saw my name she started laughing and said 'Gud won...'

Apparently that morning when teh baby councler wus making her rounds, moms asked about shaping teh babys hed. heh....

Course, I'm still paying teh price ov a almost 21 year old that hasn't moved owt yet.

Gud won, indeed. It is nice to know that the cone had got eventually shaped to be a holiwood celebrity.

climbingtrash

Dec 30, 2012, 2:24 AM
Post #95068 of 105309 (6202 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

Well at least teh fruit ov yore loins yore 21 year old hazn't made ewe a grandfather yet?

lena_chita

Dec 30, 2012, 4:16 AM
Post #95069 of 105309 (6194 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Went climbing for the first time in ages.

[spray]

I vaguely remembered Brooklyn Boulders to be sandbagged, and with my "I-am-training-so-I-am-going-to suck-at-climbing-and-I-won't even-try-hard" mindset I wasn't expecting anything. Well, what do you know... v6 in 3 tries, 2xV5s second try each, and more V4s/V3s than I can remember. Either the gym setting has changed dramatically since i was here two years ago, when I barely managed to get a couple of V4s, or I actually climbed well. I like the second explanation.

[/spray]

lena_chita

Dec 30, 2012, 11:03 PM
Post #95070 of 105309 (6167 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

The world must have really ended ,and all the gerks have gone to heaven, except me. Talking to myself, la-la-la-la...

I am SOOOO sore all over today. I guess I haven't bouldered for a while, but holly molly, I was ot expecting this.

Partner camhead

Dec 30, 2012, 11:54 PM
Post #95071 of 105309 (6162 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gud jorb on the bouldering! We all know how snadbagged Gunks New York ratings are, so you must be crushing.

It is boring here. Went and crutched for a mile on the beach today, which trashed me again. Now more drinkzing.

dr_feelgood

Dec 31, 2012, 12:52 AM
Post #95072 of 105309 (6157 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Gud jorb on the bouldering! We all know how snadbagged Gunks New York ratings are, so you must be crushing.

It is boring here. Went and crutched for a mile on the beach today, which trashed me again. Now more drinkzing.

Yore doing it rong. First, you get trashed, then you crutch around on the beach.

Partner camhead

Dec 31, 2012, 1:52 AM
Post #95073 of 105309 (6149 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

Yore doing it rong. First, you get trashed, then you crutch around on the beach.

Slightly more trashed now. Seriously, I think all that people do in savannah is drink. Really missing teh rock rite nau.

lena_chita

Dec 31, 2012, 4:16 AM
Post #95074 of 105309 (6140 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

Slightly more trashed now. Seriously, I think all that people do in savannah is drink. Really missing teh rock rite nau.

Meeeee too. One more day of religion and politics. At least everyone agrees on the baby cuteness.

Partner camhead

Dec 31, 2012, 1:45 PM
Post #95075 of 105309 (6137 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

Meeeee too. One more day of religion and politics. At least everyone agrees on the baby cuteness.

Gawd, I don't know how you have survived this long. We had to leave the drivel-in-laws after barely two days to avoid political tawk.

Also, I've come to terms with the fact that I hate going out and partying on nights when tons of idiots who don't normally drink go out. Halloween, St. Paddies, and NYE. I think we're just going to stay in tonight, cook some good food, maybe try to stay up until 11 or something.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3799 3800 3801 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook