RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Indoor Gyms

Premier Sponsor:

nicolettaf

Jan 6, 2013, 8:32 PM
Post #1 of 2 (756 views)
Shortcut

Number of annual memberships
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi! What do you think is a realistic estimate re: the number of annual memberships for a large gym in a medium US city with no pre-existing gyms? Do you think 800 memberships would be a realistic projection 1 year after opening? What are the factors to take into consideration in order to make an estimate? Do you know of any data for existing gyms in Europe or in the US? I would really like to undertake the challenge but the setup costs seem to be significant!

guangzhou

Jan 7, 2013, 3:32 AM
Post #2 of 2 (664 views)
Shortcut

Re: [nicolettaf] Number of annual memberships [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

nicolettaf wrote:
Hi! What do you think is a realistic estimate re: the number of annual memberships for a large gym in a medium US city with no pre-existing gyms? Do you think 800 memberships would be a realistic projection 1 year after opening? What are the factors to take into consideration in order to make an estimate? Do you know of any data for existing gyms in Europe or in the US? I would really like to undertake the challenge but the setup costs seem to be significant!

If you realy want to take up the challenge and have the funding, we can talk about a Jakarta location. (Yes, Indonesia) Return on profits are much higher in Indonesia than the U.S.

Here, I can also talk real numbers with you. Being part of a Franchise helps. The ground work is already done.

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Indoor Gyms

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$7.16 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook