Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 3808 3809 3810 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

lena_chita

Jan 7, 2013, 1:35 PM
Post #95126 of 105309 (6905 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
Just a quick driveby, but thought Doc would be pleased to hear that I nearly made the toilet overflow with my first Asia duece.

I'm in Seoul right now. i do my first ice world cup this weekend then fly to Europe where I am hoping to make Doc proud again.

You are living large!

snoopy138

Jan 7, 2013, 7:08 PM
Post #95127 of 105309 (6886 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
Just a quick driveby, but thought Doc would be pleased to hear that I nearly made the toilet overflow with my first Asia duece.

I'm in Seoul right now. i do my first ice world cup this weekend then fly to Europe where I am hoping to make Doc proud again.

it sounds like you've already defeated korea.

granite_grrl

Jan 8, 2013, 1:09 AM
Post #95128 of 105309 (6862 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Plane was late last night. After the time change and delay I left the airport at 3:30am this morning. Got back to Owen Sound at 5:30am. Fell asleep by 6am and then up for work at 9:30am.

Frankly, I'm not sure why I'm still up.

granite_grrl

Jan 8, 2013, 1:12 AM
Post #95129 of 105309 (6862 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Calvin is now being very needy.

snoopy138

Jan 8, 2013, 2:26 AM
Post #95130 of 105309 (6854 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Doc! You are needed here!

http://www.rockclimbing.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

all my posts are going to get 1-starred now!

tripperjm

Jan 8, 2013, 3:09 AM
Post #95131 of 105309 (6846 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:

WOHOOO!!!!1 Pegbored champ in teh house.

looks up over mi screen toward teh east and nods

So just remember.... stick yore prick pick in teh hole and hang on to yore tool and ewe'll due us proud.

tripperjm

Jan 8, 2013, 3:22 AM
Post #95132 of 105309 (6845 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
His mother doesn't have interwebs

weird.

yeah, it sucks. Nathan couldn't even connect to the 4g network with his fancy new phone because we'd be dinged with crazy roaming costs.

Hehe, checking in from teh Deep South. Hung out in savannah for a few days. My parents can outdrink me. Then went to drivels sisters place in NoFL, where we have gifts to nieces and nephewses, almost successfully avoided annoying political conversations, & ate too much.

Now drivel is off to swingity swings camp; I was originally gonna climb in chatt, but instead I'm hanging at teh sisters in ga with my gimp foot. Bah. Cool thing is that she is datezing a climber & I may even be able to go in and campus/hangbored at their co-op gym here. Woo!

The internets here is pathetically slow, like wifi but with dial up speeds. So all my Internet stuff I do is on the 3G and the Iyup.

That is all. Glad we're in the south right now tho; I guess the north and west are getting hammered right now.

I still haven't climbed.

Yesterday was all about baby niece who decided to make her appearance a week early. I am now 2x auntie, and everyone is doing well.

She's cute as a kitten, and about as tiny. Gosh, I forgot how tiny they are in the beginning!

Cute as a kitten? I can't say I've ever seen a cute new baby...their heads just got squished so they could escape out of mama!

Cone-shaped head can be cute. Especially if you cover it with a cute hat. Then it just looks like a little scrunched-up gnome. You don't think gnomes can be cute? Why do you hate on gnomes, why?

Sorry, gnomes just don't do it for me.

I dare you look on facespace and tell me this particular gnome isn't cute.Tongue

Way back when.... almost 21 years ago, when I wus still young... sort ov. Before I hated everywon and still thought marriage wus a worth while option... LJ wus born.

Course, I wusn't there, cuz I wus owt climbing, still I did gets back that evening, before visiting hours were over to see my newborn.

Moms wus laying there with LJ in her arms and said sumthing about his elongated hed. With a strate fase I said 'Well ewe noes, ewe has to shape his hed while it's still soft.'

Visiting hours were over. Moms and LJ woodn't be releasted untill teh next evening, nothing fer me to due, so I headed back owt to teh crag.

Teh next evening when it wus tyme to pick them up, I wus at teh nurses station checking in and when teh nurse saw my name she started laughing and said 'Gud won...'

Apparently that morning when teh baby councler wus making her rounds, moms asked about shaping teh babys hed. heh....

I guess it wus teh big joke on teh floor that day.

Buy teh tyme I gots there, moms wus over teh embareassment and saw teh humor.

Course, I'm still paying teh price ov a almost 21 year old that hasn't moved owt yet.

Well at least teh fruit ov yore loins yore 21 year old hazn't made ewe a grandfather yet?

Hping that duzn't happen fer a while.... at least untill he iz owt on his own, with teh jorb and teh wife.

Those were my hopes too. But guess wut...
wait... Are you a grandpa ?

I'm still in denial and prefer to just say that my daughter had a kid.

Well hear in teh BET, we just prefer to poynt and laugh at ewe... and things just got funnier.

tripperjm

Jan 8, 2013, 3:27 AM
Post #95133 of 105309 (6845 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

yeah, it sucks. Nathan couldn't even connect to the 4g network with his fancy new phone because we'd be dinged with crazy roaming costs.

Hehe, checking in from teh Deep South. Hung out in savannah for a few days. My parents can outdrink me. Then went to drivels sisters place in NoFL, where we have gifts to nieces and nephewses, almost successfully avoided annoying political conversations, & ate too much.

Now drivel is off to swingity swings camp; I was originally gonna climb in chatt, but instead I'm hanging at teh sisters in ga with my gimp foot. Bah. Cool thing is that she is datezing a climber & I may even be able to go in and campus/hangbored at their co-op gym here. Woo!

The internets here is pathetically slow, like wifi but with dial up speeds. So all my Internet stuff I do is on the 3G and the Iyup.

That is all. Glad we're in the south right now tho; I guess the north and west are getting hammered right now.

I still haven't climbed.

Yesterday was all about baby niece who decided to make her appearance a week early. I am now 2x auntie, and everyone is doing well.

She's cute as a kitten, and about as tiny. Gosh, I forgot how tiny they are in the beginning!

Cute as a kitten? I can't say I've ever seen a cute new baby...their heads just got squished so they could escape out of mama!

Cone-shaped head can be cute. Especially if you cover it with a cute hat. Then it just looks like a little scrunched-up gnome. You don't think gnomes can be cute? Why do you hate on gnomes, why?

I dare you look on facespace and tell me this particular gnome isn't cute.Tongue

Way back when.... almost 21 years ago, when I wus still young... sort ov. Before I hated everywon and still thought marriage wus a worth while option... LJ wus born.

Course, I wusn't there, cuz I wus owt climbing, still I did gets back that evening, before visiting hours were over to see my newborn.

Moms wus laying there with LJ in her arms and said sumthing about his elongated hed. With a strate fase I said 'Well ewe noes, ewe has to shape his hed while it's still soft.'

Visiting hours were over. Moms and LJ woodn't be releasted untill teh next evening, nothing fer me to due, so I headed back owt to teh crag.

Teh next evening when it wus tyme to pick them up, I wus at teh nurses station checking in and when teh nurse saw my name she started laughing and said 'Gud won...'

Apparently that morning when teh baby councler wus making her rounds, moms asked about shaping teh babys hed. heh....

Course, I'm still paying teh price ov a almost 21 year old that hasn't moved owt yet.

Well at least teh fruit ov yore loins yore 21 year old hazn't made ewe a grandfather yet?

Hping that duzn't happen fer a while.... at least untill he iz owt on his own, with teh jorb and teh wife.

wait ... does anyone carez?

nope, nobody gives a shit about trashdonny.

wo0! sn00b gave me donny status.

snupes is knot king around hear, he duzn't has teh authority to grant ewe donny status.

tripperjm

Jan 8, 2013, 3:57 AM
Post #95134 of 105309 (6842 views)
Shortcut

Re: [SylviaSmile] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
gnew year PTFTW?!?

Happy New Year friends! Laugh

Uhmmm.... I think ewe may be lost.

but thanks, I guess.

tripperjm

Jan 8, 2013, 4:02 AM
Post #95135 of 105309 (6836 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:

Gud jorb....

course, he may knot be able to go thru 27,000+ post to won star ewe... OT only has 60 posts. Shud be easy to won star awl ov them.

snoopy138

Jan 8, 2013, 4:02 AM
Post #95136 of 105309 (6836 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

snupes is knot king around hear

this part of yore post is not actually true.

Partner epoch

Jan 8, 2013, 4:19 AM
Post #95137 of 105309 (6824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

I didn't vote for you.

tripperjm

Jan 8, 2013, 4:29 AM
Post #95138 of 105309 (6821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:

Gud jorb....

course, he may knot be able to go thru 27,000+ post to won star ewe... OT only has 60 posts. Shud be easy to won star awl ov them.

dun

tripperjm

Jan 8, 2013, 4:30 AM
Post #95139 of 105309 (6821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

I din't vote fer ewe.

tripperjm

Jan 8, 2013, 4:32 AM
Post #95140 of 105309 (6821 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

I didn't vote for you.

Damn it!!!! If's I wusn't busy won staring.... I woodn't has been GU'd.

snoopy138

Jan 9, 2013, 1:45 AM
Post #95141 of 105309 (6784 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

double weke end report ...

gnu yearz weke end was spent in jtree. it was retarded cold. got some slab climbings in on saturday; at least it was sunny. didn't zend anything of note. took 4 or 5 tries to get the crux of legolas while I kept sliding down onto some shitty 1/4"er repeatedly. teh dubble asiant did not know what "legolas" was, and thought it was a weird word. everyone in the area either yelled at her or gave her the blank stare of incredulity. saturday night hung out with teh pullharder krew and drank beerz. sunday was colder, and with almost no sun ... went to the geology tour road (star wars rock) and froze our asses off. was too cold to try cedric's. did TR that Walking on the Moon thing to the right of Light Sabre, and was able to get all the moves. probably worth trying to go back and zend (gear is good where you need it, bolts protecting all the harder stuff). I think a sharp new crimp opened up from a flake on the slab, making the lower section more doable.

went to teh hole on saturday this past weke end. gud thymes, got some runs in on some stuff.

coming weke end is a late firm holiday party. going to teh red rawk casino in vegas. was going to bring my bike to ride teh loop, but saturday's high is 41. not as excited about that at the moment. I'll probibly bring my sh00z and see if I can get over to the boulders. or I'll just eat, drink, and get fat and weke.

dr_feelgood

Jan 9, 2013, 2:11 AM
Post #95142 of 105309 (6758 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:

Keepin' it real in the orient. That's what I like to hear.

dr_feelgood

Jan 9, 2013, 2:54 AM
Post #95143 of 105309 (6751 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:

PG is on the case. She loves kicking the shit out of racists, both on the internet and in person. I might crank a few brews and see if I can get banned for threats.

dr_feelgood

Jan 9, 2013, 2:55 AM
Post #95144 of 105309 (6750 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:

My goal is to get called a communist.

lena_chita

Jan 9, 2013, 4:17 PM
Post #95145 of 105309 (6716 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
teh dubble asiant did not know what "legolas" was, and thought it was a weird word. everyone in the area either yelled at her or gave her the blank stare of incredulity.

GRATE! Now I am not the most clueless one. Well, at least for a day or so.

Speaking of movies, I got the first season of Game of Thrones for Festivus (and a promise of the second one already pre-ordered). It's been fun watching one episode per night. Lots of sex and gore.

Partner camhead

Jan 9, 2013, 5:22 PM
Post #95146 of 105309 (6702 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
teh dubble asiant did not know what "legolas" was, and thought it was a weird word. everyone in the area either yelled at her or gave her the blank stare of incredulity.

Speaking of movies, I got the first season of Game of Thrones for Festivus (and a promise of the second one already pre-ordered). It's been fun watching one episode per night. Lots of sex and gore.

We still haven't started Game of Throwns (Gheyme of Spies is another story). May have to start it, now that we have finished Dr. Who and Torchwood on Netflix.

Also, speaking of TeeVee tawk, this is really funny.

granite_grrl

Jan 9, 2013, 5:58 PM
Post #95147 of 105309 (6694 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

We still haven't started Game of Throwns (Gheyme of Spies is another story). May have to start it, now that we have finished Dr. Who and Torchwood on Netflix.

I recently got a library card for up here. While they don't have a ton of current movies to rent they do have a lot of TV show series. I think I may have seen Game of Thrones there.

Doubt I'll have time to get there today after work...maybe tomorrow?

lena_chita

Jan 9, 2013, 5:58 PM
Post #95148 of 105309 (6694 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Haven't seen anything that funny since Breaking Bad. Well, except, maybe the Wire...

meatbomz

Jan 9, 2013, 8:12 PM
Post #95149 of 105309 (6676 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:

As they should be

meatbomz

Jan 9, 2013, 8:14 PM
Post #95150 of 105309 (6674 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

I'm still in denial and prefer to just say that my daughter had a kid.

Well hear in teh BET, we just prefer to poynt and laugh at ewe... and things just got funnier.

*points and laffs*

First page Previous page 1 ... 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 3808 3809 3810 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook