Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 3808 3809 3810 3811 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

meatbomz

Jan 9, 2013, 8:15 PM
Post #95151 of 105309 (5005 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
His mother doesn't have interwebs

weird.

yeah, it sucks. Nathan couldn't even connect to the 4g network with his fancy new phone because we'd be dinged with crazy roaming costs.

Hehe, checking in from teh Deep South. Hung out in savannah for a few days. My parents can outdrink me. Then went to drivels sisters place in NoFL, where we have gifts to nieces and nephewses, almost successfully avoided annoying political conversations, & ate too much.

Now drivel is off to swingity swings camp; I was originally gonna climb in chatt, but instead I'm hanging at teh sisters in ga with my gimp foot. Bah. Cool thing is that she is datezing a climber & I may even be able to go in and campus/hangbored at their co-op gym here. Woo!

The internets here is pathetically slow, like wifi but with dial up speeds. So all my Internet stuff I do is on the 3G and the Iyup.

That is all. Glad we're in the south right now tho; I guess the north and west are getting hammered right now.

I still haven't climbed.

Yesterday was all about baby niece who decided to make her appearance a week early. I am now 2x auntie, and everyone is doing well.

She's cute as a kitten, and about as tiny. Gosh, I forgot how tiny they are in the beginning!

Cute as a kitten? I can't say I've ever seen a cute new baby...their heads just got squished so they could escape out of mama!

Cone-shaped head can be cute. Especially if you cover it with a cute hat. Then it just looks like a little scrunched-up gnome. You don't think gnomes can be cute? Why do you hate on gnomes, why?

Sorry, gnomes just don't do it for me.

I dare you look on facespace and tell me this particular gnome isn't cute.Tongue

Way back when.... almost 21 years ago, when I wus still young... sort ov. Before I hated everywon and still thought marriage wus a worth while option... LJ wus born.

Course, I wusn't there, cuz I wus owt climbing, still I did gets back that evening, before visiting hours were over to see my newborn.

Moms wus laying there with LJ in her arms and said sumthing about his elongated hed. With a strate fase I said 'Well ewe noes, ewe has to shape his hed while it's still soft.'

Visiting hours were over. Moms and LJ woodn't be releasted untill teh next evening, nothing fer me to due, so I headed back owt to teh crag.

Teh next evening when it wus tyme to pick them up, I wus at teh nurses station checking in and when teh nurse saw my name she started laughing and said 'Gud won...'

Apparently that morning when teh baby councler wus making her rounds, moms asked about shaping teh babys hed. heh....

I guess it wus teh big joke on teh floor that day.

Buy teh tyme I gots there, moms wus over teh embareassment and saw teh humor.

Course, I'm still paying teh price ov a almost 21 year old that hasn't moved owt yet.

Well at least teh fruit ov yore loins yore 21 year old hazn't made ewe a grandfather yet?

Hping that duzn't happen fer a while.... at least untill he iz owt on his own, with teh jorb and teh wife.

Those were my hopes too. But guess wut...
wait... Are you a grandpa ?

wait ... does anyone carez?

nope, nobody gives a shit about trashdonny.

wo0! sn00b gave me donny status.

snupes is knot king around hear, he duzn't has teh authority to grant ewe donny status.

He is teh king of nussink

Partner camhead

Jan 9, 2013, 8:17 PM
Post #95152 of 105309 (5004 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Doc! You are needed here!

http://www.rockclimbing.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

all my posts are going to get 1-starred now!

As they should be

No more star ratings, unfortunately. Someone (cough cough) exiled the thread into the Shitbox.

meatbomz

Jan 9, 2013, 8:18 PM
Post #95153 of 105309 (5003 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
teh dubble asiant did not know what "legolas" was, and thought it was a weird word. everyone in the area either yelled at her or gave her the blank stare of incredulity.

GRATE! Now I am not the most clueless one. Well, at least for a day or so.

Speaking of movies, I got the first season of Game of Thrones for Festivus (and a promise of the second one already pre-ordered). It's been fun watching one episode per night. Lots of sex and gore.

HBO at its finest

meatbomz

Jan 9, 2013, 8:19 PM
Post #95154 of 105309 (5002 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
teh dubble asiant did not know what "legolas" was, and thought it was a weird word. everyone in the area either yelled at her or gave her the blank stare of incredulity.

Speaking of movies, I got the first season of Game of Thrones for Festivus (and a promise of the second one already pre-ordered). It's been fun watching one episode per night. Lots of sex and gore.

We still haven't started Game of Throwns (Gheyme of Spies is another story). May have to start it, now that we have finished Dr. Who and Torchwood on Netflix.

Also, speaking of TeeVee tawk, this is really funny.

Happy birthday gimpy

meatbomz

Jan 9, 2013, 8:20 PM
Post #95155 of 105309 (4998 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

yeah, it sucks. Nathan couldn't even connect to the 4g network with his fancy new phone because we'd be dinged with crazy roaming costs.

Hehe, checking in from teh Deep South. Hung out in savannah for a few days. My parents can outdrink me. Then went to drivels sisters place in NoFL, where we have gifts to nieces and nephewses, almost successfully avoided annoying political conversations, & ate too much.

Now drivel is off to swingity swings camp; I was originally gonna climb in chatt, but instead I'm hanging at teh sisters in ga with my gimp foot. Bah. Cool thing is that she is datezing a climber & I may even be able to go in and campus/hangbored at their co-op gym here. Woo!

The internets here is pathetically slow, like wifi but with dial up speeds. So all my Internet stuff I do is on the 3G and the Iyup.

That is all. Glad we're in the south right now tho; I guess the north and west are getting hammered right now.

I still haven't climbed.

Yesterday was all about baby niece who decided to make her appearance a week early. I am now 2x auntie, and everyone is doing well.

She's cute as a kitten, and about as tiny. Gosh, I forgot how tiny they are in the beginning!

Cute as a kitten? I can't say I've ever seen a cute new baby...their heads just got squished so they could escape out of mama!

Cone-shaped head can be cute. Especially if you cover it with a cute hat. Then it just looks like a little scrunched-up gnome. You don't think gnomes can be cute? Why do you hate on gnomes, why?

I dare you look on facespace and tell me this particular gnome isn't cute.Tongue

Way back when.... almost 21 years ago, when I wus still young... sort ov. Before I hated everywon and still thought marriage wus a worth while option... LJ wus born.

Course, I wusn't there, cuz I wus owt climbing, still I did gets back that evening, before visiting hours were over to see my newborn.

Moms wus laying there with LJ in her arms and said sumthing about his elongated hed. With a strate fase I said 'Well ewe noes, ewe has to shape his hed while it's still soft.'

Visiting hours were over. Moms and LJ woodn't be releasted untill teh next evening, nothing fer me to due, so I headed back owt to teh crag.

Teh next evening when it wus tyme to pick them up, I wus at teh nurses station checking in and when teh nurse saw my name she started laughing and said 'Gud won...'

Apparently that morning when teh baby councler wus making her rounds, moms asked about shaping teh babys hed. heh....

Course, I'm still paying teh price ov a almost 21 year old that hasn't moved owt yet.

Well at least teh fruit ov yore loins yore 21 year old hazn't made ewe a grandfather yet?

Hping that duzn't happen fer a while.... at least untill he iz owt on his own, with teh jorb and teh wife.

snupes is knot king around hear, he duzn't has teh authority to grant ewe donny status.

It has been some time since I've tasted the flesh of a PTFTW

Partner camhead

Jan 9, 2013, 8:23 PM
Post #95156 of 105309 (4992 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

We still haven't started Game of Throwns (Gheyme of Spies is another story). May have to start it, now that we have finished Dr. Who and Torchwood on Netflix.

Also, speaking of TeeVee tawk, this is really funny.

Happy birthday gimpy

Tahnx!

meatbomz

Jan 9, 2013, 8:26 PM
Post #95157 of 105309 (4987 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Starting to feel like I want to get back into it. And this would be the logical place to start: sitting inside, spraying about climbing.

Lost my psych after the rhode trip. Went out a couple of times with friends after I got home and was like "meh". So I've did the other things. I do miss cuddling CI's pasty white body in the molestar and watching Jack's liver-spotty old man hand tremble as it grips his cane. And the marmot is in the pegboarding world cup? I didn't know such a thing existed. Cammeh - is there a hangboarding World Cup too?

Partner camhead

Jan 9, 2013, 8:31 PM
Post #95158 of 105309 (4980 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
Starting to feel like I want to get back into it. And this would be the logical place to start: sitting inside, spraying about climbing.

Lost my psych after the rhode trip. Went out a couple of times with friends after I got home and was like "meh". So I've did the other things. I do miss cuddling CI's pasty white body in the molestar and watching Jack's liver-spotty old man hand tremble as it grips his cane. And the marmot is in the pegboarding world cup? I didn't know such a thing existed. Cammeh - is there a hangboarding World Cup too?

I hear the IOC is strongly considering putting hangboredzing into the 2016 summer olympics.

caughtinside

Jan 9, 2013, 8:55 PM
Post #95159 of 105309 (4969 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:

Heh. Cornelius and I were just talking about you yesterday at the gym. I told him after you achieved your lifetime goal of following a drunk tard up el cap, you threw in the towel to focus on dancing.

Speaking of Cornelius, he's in the creke last week of march.

meatbomz

Jan 9, 2013, 9:12 PM
Post #95160 of 105309 (4958 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

Heh. Cornelius and I were just talking about you yesterday at the gym. I told him after you achieved your lifetime goal of following a drunk tard up el cap, you threw in the towel to focus on dancing.

I am thinking of the creke ass well. Need to do something about mah badonkadonk first.

meatbomz

Jan 9, 2013, 9:13 PM
Post #95161 of 105309 (4955 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I was going to go to the jim tonight, but I think posting on the knob will be a sufficient climzing werkout for the day.

granite_grrl

Jan 9, 2013, 9:21 PM
Post #95162 of 105309 (4949 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:

As they should be

No more star ratings, unfortunately. Someone (cough cough) exiled the thread into the Shitbox.

Yes, but somebody else threw obvioustroll a bone.

Y U tries to put train bak on trak, carabiner, Y?

granite_grrl

Jan 9, 2013, 9:32 PM
Post #95163 of 105309 (4944 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:

Shit is going to be wild!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpqPY9hJawk

I think there may be a live feed for many of the events but I think I'll be sleeping through most of them. Pirate

carabiner96

Jan 9, 2013, 9:51 PM
Post #95164 of 105309 (4936 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:

As they should be

Yes, but somebody else threw obvioustroll a bone.

Y U tries to put train bak on trak, carabiner, Y?
i WUZ trying to bring J Boner back.

Partner camhead

Jan 9, 2013, 9:52 PM
Post #95165 of 105309 (4936 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

I am thinking of the creke ass well. Need to do something about mah badonkadonk first.

Was all psyched to do a March CrekeWeak, but seeing as how my LisPaul will be just barely recovered by then, and I won't have any idea how it will do on footjams, that's not in the plans anymore.

Training is going gud. Campusing v5, up to 30 lbs on the slimping halfpad crimp, found a RAD core. get core workout in which I lean back on a wall on my crutches and do leglifts, and can do eight up and down squats on my right leg. Today is bench press day, HURRRRGH!

carabiner96

Jan 9, 2013, 9:56 PM
Post #95166 of 105309 (4934 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

Was all psyched to do a March CrekeWeak, but seeing as how my LisPaul will be just barely recovered by then, and I won't have any idea how it will do on footjams, that's not in the plans anymore.

Training is going gud. Campusing v5, up to 30 lbs on the slimping halfpad crimp, found a RAD core. get core workout in which I lean back on a wall on my crutches and do leglifts, and can do eight up and down squats on my right leg. Today is bench press day, HURRRRGH!
Me go to creek too?? Late march/early April would be better for moi... Just sayin...

snoopy138

Jan 9, 2013, 9:58 PM
Post #95167 of 105309 (4933 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

weird.

I still haven't climbed.

damn right.

snoopy138

Jan 9, 2013, 9:59 PM
Post #95168 of 105309 (4928 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:

yes, well, I imagine there isn't that much rawk to be climbzed in maine this thyme of year?

carabiner96

Jan 9, 2013, 10:07 PM
Post #95169 of 105309 (4917 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

yes, well, I imagine there isn't that much rawk to be climbzed in maine this thyme of year?
I hear this place called Camden is pretty rad, you should check that out. As long as you meat deck like that chick did there a few months ago.

meatbomz

Jan 9, 2013, 10:14 PM
Post #95170 of 105309 (4915 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

Shit is going to be wild!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpqPY9hJawk

I think there may be a live feed for many of the events but I think I'll be sleeping through most of them. Pirate

I thought the marmint was in Core-ee-yah? Not italia?

meatbomz

Jan 9, 2013, 10:15 PM
Post #95171 of 105309 (4914 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

Nice! one-legged sqwatz FTW!

meatbomz

Jan 9, 2013, 10:17 PM
Post #95172 of 105309 (4909 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

Me go to creek too?? Late march/early April would be better for moi... Just sayin...

Won't you be moving back to New England around then?

meatbomz

Jan 9, 2013, 10:18 PM
Post #95173 of 105309 (4908 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

Lots of spraying about the ass. But some people still slipping out. 50s this weekend in places.

meatbomz

Jan 9, 2013, 10:18 PM
Post #95174 of 105309 (4907 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

I hear this place called Camden is pretty rad, you should check that out. As long as you meat deck like that chick did there a few months ago.

I've still never been there.

meatbomz

Jan 9, 2013, 10:25 PM
Post #95175 of 105309 (4902 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

yes?

First page Previous page 1 ... 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 3808 3809 3810 3811 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook