Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3804 3805 3806 3807 3808 3809 3810 3811 3812 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

meatbomz

Jan 9, 2013, 10:25 PM
Post #95176 of 105309 (4307 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

PTFTW!

meatbomz

Post #95177 of 105309 (4304 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

whoo!

meatbomz

Post #95178 of 105309 (4303 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

no franchise!

dr_feelgood

Jan 9, 2013, 11:18 PM
Post #95179 of 105309 (4287 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Starting to feel like I want to get back into it. And this would be the logical place to start: sitting inside, spraying about climbing.

Lost my psych after the rhode trip. Went out a couple of times with friends after I got home and was like "meh". So I've did the other things. I do miss cuddling CI's pasty white body in the molestar and watching Jack's liver-spotty old man hand tremble as it grips his cane. And the marmot is in the pegboarding world cup? I didn't know such a thing existed. Cammeh - is there a hangboarding World Cup too?

Heh. Cornelius and I were just talking about you yesterday at the gym. I told him after you achieved your lifetime goal of following a drunk tard up el cap, you threw in the towel to focus on dancing.

Speaking of Cornelius, he's in the creke last week of march.

I am thinking of the creke ass well. Need to do something about mah badonkadonk first.

Was all psyched to do a March CrekeWeak, but seeing as how my LisPaul will be just barely recovered by then, and I won't have any idea how it will do on footjams, that's not in the plans anymore.

Training is going gud. Campusing v5, up to 30 lbs on the slimping halfpad crimp, found a RAD core. get core workout in which I lean back on a wall on my crutches and do leglifts, and can do eight up and down squats on my right leg. Today is bench press day, HURRRRGH!
Me go to creek too?? Late march/early April would be better for moi... Just sayin...
We may do a trip early may. After the semester gets sorted out.

dr_feelgood

Jan 9, 2013, 11:18 PM
Post #95180 of 105309 (4286 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Starting to feel like I want to get back into it. And this would be the logical place to start: sitting inside, spraying about climbing.

yes, well, I imagine there isn't that much rawk to be climbzed in maine this thyme of year?
I hear this place called Camden is pretty rad, you should check that out. As long as you meat deck like that chick did there a few months ago.
You don't talk about camden.

granite_grrl

Jan 9, 2013, 11:19 PM
Post #95181 of 105309 (4284 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

Lost my psych after the rhode trip. Went out a couple of times with friends after I got home and was like "meh". So I've did the other things. I do miss cuddling CI's pasty white body in the molestar and watching Jack's liver-spotty old man hand tremble as it grips his cane. And the marmot is in the pegboarding world cup? I didn't know such a thing existed. Cammeh - is there a hangboarding World Cup too?

Heh. Cornelius and I were just talking about you yesterday at the gym. I told him after you achieved your lifetime goal of following a drunk tard up el cap, you threw in the towel to focus on dancing.

Speaking of Cornelius, he's in the creke last week of march.

I am thinking of the creke ass well. Need to do something about mah badonkadonk first.

Was all psyched to do a March CrekeWeak, but seeing as how my LisPaul will be just barely recovered by then, and I won't have any idea how it will do on footjams, that's not in the plans anymore.

Training is going gud. Campusing v5, up to 30 lbs on the slimping halfpad crimp, found a RAD core. get core workout in which I lean back on a wall on my crutches and do leglifts, and can do eight up and down squats on my right leg. Today is bench press day, HURRRRGH!
Me go to creek too?? Late march/early April would be better for moi... Just sayin...

I've already got plans to go down to Chattanooga in March with my friend John.

granite_grrl

Jan 9, 2013, 11:21 PM
Post #95182 of 105309 (4283 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

Shit is going to be wild!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpqPY9hJawk

I think there may be a live feed for many of the events but I think I'll be sleeping through most of them. Pirate

I thought the marmint was in Core-ee-yah? Not italia?

Italy is January 26-27th. Couldn't find a good video for Korea (note - I didn't try very hard).

meatbomz

Jan 9, 2013, 11:32 PM
Post #95183 of 105309 (4279 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

I think there may be a live feed for many of the events but I think I'll be sleeping through most of them. Pirate

Italy is January 26-27th. Couldn't find a good video for Korea (note - I didn't try very hard).

snoopy138

Jan 9, 2013, 11:45 PM
Post #95184 of 105309 (4274 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

yes, well, I imagine there isn't that much rawk to be climbzed in maine this thyme of year?

Lots of spraying about the ass. But some people still slipping out. 50s this weekend in places.

oh, that's not so bad.

highs in the 30s now in vegas this weke end. fat and weke.

caughtinside

Jan 9, 2013, 11:54 PM
Post #95185 of 105309 (4260 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Great victory in traffic court today!!!

Cop forgot to tick a critical box on the ticket. I got stopped by cop 1, but he was late for a meeting and cop 2 wrote the ticket. He didn't check the box that said he didn't witness it but had reasonable belief that it happened.

So I'm there ready to argue my case. Cop gets up first and asks for dismissalAngelic

I will admit I was sorry I didn't get the chance to use my Johnny Cochrane closer: If the box was not ticked, you must acquit.

Saved me like 400 plus bucks. Schweet

dr_feelgood

Jan 10, 2013, 12:06 AM
Post #95186 of 105309 (4254 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

Cop forgot to tick a critical box on the ticket. I got stopped by cop 1, but he was late for a meeting and cop 2 wrote the ticket. He didn't check the box that said he didn't witness it but had reasonable belief that it happened.

So I'm there ready to argue my case. Cop gets up first and asks for dismissalAngelic

I will admit I was sorry I didn't get the chance to use my Johnny Cochrane closer: If the box was not ticked, you must acquit.

Keep your goldbrickin' ass out of Malibu, DEADBEAT!

Partner camhead

Jan 10, 2013, 12:13 AM
Post #95187 of 105309 (4248 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

We've missed ewe, Donny.

Partner camhead

Jan 10, 2013, 12:14 AM
Post #95188 of 105309 (4248 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

What was the infarction?

granite_grrl

Jan 10, 2013, 12:15 AM
Post #95189 of 105309 (4248 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Curses!

I thought that tomorrow was Garbage day, but I'm a week off!

At least I won't have to put on pants.

climbingtrash

Jan 10, 2013, 12:31 AM
Post #95190 of 105309 (4244 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Doc! You are needed here!

http://www.rockclimbing.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

all my posts are going to get 1-starred now!
My goal is to get called a communist.

My goal iz to one day cut yore rope.

climbingtrash

Jan 10, 2013, 12:38 AM
Post #95191 of 105309 (4235 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
teh dubble asiant did not know what "legolas" was, and thought it was a weird word. everyone in the area either yelled at her or gave her the blank stare of incredulity.

GRATE! Now I am not the most clueless one. Well, at least for a day or so.

Speaking of movies, I got the first season of Game of Thrones for Festivus (and a promise of the second one already pre-ordered). It's been fun watching one episode per night. Lots of sex and gore.

We still haven't started Game of Throwns (Gheyme of Spies is another story). May have to start it, now that we have finished Dr. Who and Torchwood on Netflix.

Also, speaking of TeeVee tawk, this is really funny.

Happy birthday gimpy

Tahnx!

meatbomz

Jan 10, 2013, 12:45 AM
Post #95192 of 105309 (4227 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

Nice! My story of victory against the machine goes thusly:

Flying out of Durango is a shitshow. First day we tried to get out the flight was delayed and we were going to miss our connection so we rescheduled for the next day after I talked to a very dense Indian woman for an hour or so. Next day I try to check in and don't have a seat - oversold! Go to the airport anyway and gripe to the guy a little and he's all stressed so I back oft.

Put Val on the flight and wait to see if anyone gives up their seat for the travel voucher. No luck. Have seat on next flight an hour later which will make the connection very close.

Waiting for it, the guy from United says "hey, you were denied boarding - you are entitled to compensation in the form of four times the face value of the ticket for the leg you were denied on". Hands me a check (not a travel voucher) for $1300!

Get on the next flight, sprint from one end of Terminal B to the other with 60 lbs of carry-ons. Barely make the last connection out. Winz!

Partner camhead

Jan 10, 2013, 12:47 AM
Post #95193 of 105309 (4224 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So... my sister gave me her mandolin.

It's pretty awesome. It's made me hate bluegrass slightly less.

Partner epoch

Jan 10, 2013, 1:24 AM
Post #95194 of 105309 (4220 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

What was the infarction?

400, in CA.

Likely speeding.

granite_grrl

Jan 10, 2013, 1:35 AM
Post #95195 of 105309 (4216 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
So... my sister gave me her mandolin.

It's pretty awesome. It's made me hate bluegrass slightly less.

I always think of celtic music with mandolins.

lena_chita

Jan 10, 2013, 2:00 AM
Post #95196 of 105309 (4210 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

I hear the IOC is strongly considering putting hangboredzing into the 2016 summer olympics.

Woo, I can haz Olympic medals?

I wanted to give myself one, after doing hangbored alone yesterday at the gym. But instead, I gave myself a cookie.

lena_chita

Jan 10, 2013, 2:03 AM
Post #95197 of 105309 (4209 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

nice werk.

snoopy138

Jan 10, 2013, 2:20 AM
Post #95198 of 105309 (4199 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

your big chance at teh litigashunz were denied.

Partner camhead

Jan 10, 2013, 2:24 AM
Post #95199 of 105309 (4195 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

If only he were a Loyer! Oh, wait.

snoopy138

Jan 10, 2013, 3:06 AM
Post #95200 of 105309 (4188 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

If only he were a Loyer!

yes, he is instead an aspiring sysadmin.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3804 3805 3806 3807 3808 3809 3810 3811 3812 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook