Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3806 3807 3808 3809 3810 3811 3812 3813 3814 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Partner camhead

Jan 10, 2013, 5:16 PM
Post #95226 of 105309 (5542 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Woo?

Partner camhead

Jan 10, 2013, 5:17 PM
Post #95227 of 105309 (5540 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Yeah!

Partner camhead

Post #95228 of 105309 (5537 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

PTFTW faster than the cops!

Partner camhead

Post #95229 of 105309 (5535 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ok, back to work.

granite_grrl

Jan 10, 2013, 5:31 PM
Post #95230 of 105309 (5527 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Great victory in traffic court today!!!

Cop forgot to tick a critical box on the ticket. I got stopped by cop 1, but he was late for a meeting and cop 2 wrote the ticket. He didn't check the box that said he didn't witness it but had reasonable belief that it happened.

So I'm there ready to argue my case. Cop gets up first and asks for dismissalAngelic

I will admit I was sorry I didn't get the chance to use my Johnny Cochrane closer: If the box was not ticked, you must acquit.

Saved me like 400 plus bucks. Schweet

What was the infarction?

Illegal U turn in downtown business district. I saw a parking spot on the opposite side of the street and I turned into it.

Allegedly.

that's a lame ass ticket to get. those parking spots are hard to come by.

I am a well known u-turner when I'm in an unfamliar city.

granite_grrl

Jan 10, 2013, 5:49 PM
Post #95231 of 105309 (5521 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Cop forgot to tick a critical box on the ticket. I got stopped by cop 1, but he was late for a meeting and cop 2 wrote the ticket. He didn't check the box that said he didn't witness it but had reasonable belief that it happened.

So I'm there ready to argue my case. Cop gets up first and asks for dismissalAngelic

I will admit I was sorry I didn't get the chance to use my Johnny Cochrane closer: If the box was not ticked, you must acquit.

What was the infarction?

Illegal U turn in downtown business district. I saw a parking spot on the opposite side of the street and I turned into it.

Allegedly.

No kidding. San Mateo has two motorcycle cops who aggressively enforce it. One of the caterers (AB *RIP* *P-BLL* shitz white pantz in rage) got one a week after I got mine.

When I first went to court to enter my plea, the judge did everything she could to discourage me from fighting it. She looked at the ticket, looked at me, and said '3rd street in San Mateo?' bingo. They get a lot of those.

I got this fake parking ticket a few weeks ago. I couldn't find a place to park on the street for free so I pulled into this lot that used to be manned by an attendant, but looked like it had since become vacant. I didn't see any signs or any pay stations so whatever, I just ran out and did my errand.

Got back to the car 5-10min later and found a ticket on my windsheild. Not from the city though, from the private company that owned the lot.

Now, had it been a $10 or 15 ticket I would have just paid so I wouldn't have to deal with any hastle, but they wanted $45! It went up to $75 if you didn't pay within two weeks. Well fuck, I'm not paying that. And I haven't.

caughtinside

Jan 10, 2013, 6:04 PM
Post #95232 of 105309 (5517 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

What was the infarction?

Allegedly.

No kidding. San Mateo has two motorcycle cops who aggressively enforce it. One of the caterers (AB *RIP* *P-BLL* shitz white pantz in rage) got one a week after I got mine.

When I first went to court to enter my plea, the judge did everything she could to discourage me from fighting it. She looked at the ticket, looked at me, and said '3rd street in San Mateo?' bingo. They get a lot of those.

I got this fake parking ticket a few weeks ago. I couldn't find a place to park on the street for free so I pulled into this lot that used to be manned by an attendant, but looked like it had since become vacant. I didn't see any signs or any pay stations so whatever, I just ran out and did my errand.

Got back to the car 5-10min later and found a ticket on my windsheild. Not from the city though, from the private company that owned the lot.

Now, had it been a $10 or 15 ticket I would have just paid so I wouldn't have to deal with any hastle, but they wanted $45! It went up to $75 if you didn't pay within two weeks. Well fuck, I'm not paying that. And I haven't.

Hah, nice. That happened to me years ago when I lived in Hawaii. Never paid. Not sure what recourse they have to get you... collections is all I can think of but that's a tough one to prove.

Partner camhead

Jan 10, 2013, 6:38 PM
Post #95233 of 105309 (5512 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

What was the infarction?

Allegedly.

Hah, nice. That happened to me years ago when I lived in Hawaii. Never paid. Not sure what recourse they have to get you... collections is all I can think of but that's a tough one to prove.

Wow, rise of the privatized police state, even in Canada. You guys should expect to get your doors broken down by Doc Blackwater pretty soon.

snoopy138

Jan 10, 2013, 7:06 PM
Post #95234 of 105309 (5504 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
epoch wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

What was the infarction?

400, in CA.

Likely speeding.

I"m not sure what "speeding" and "See Eye" are doing in the same post.

Course, he may have moved up from the Mole Star.

that's true, a gud observation. even in teh jetta he is a known sub-60 driver.

God I love driving slow.

ewe are a disgrace.

snoopy138

Jan 10, 2013, 7:09 PM
Post #95235 of 105309 (5501 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

What was the infarction?

Allegedly.

do they even make $10 or $15 tickets?

granite_grrl

Jan 10, 2013, 7:42 PM
Post #95236 of 105309 (5494 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

What was the infarction?

Allegedly.

They do when you don't live in california.

snoopy138

Jan 10, 2013, 8:37 PM
Post #95237 of 105309 (5487 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

What was the infarction?

Allegedly.

AB *RIP, p-o CI'z BLL* could give you more accurate numbers, but I think teh street cleaning parking tickets here are in excess of $50.

meatbomz

Jan 10, 2013, 9:15 PM
Post #95238 of 105309 (5480 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

What was the infarction?

Allegedly.

We were apprehended in Sacramento on Monday in the fancy park for picking oranges (a misdemeanor apparently). I was going to try to talk my way out of it but I had a jiant extendo stick with a basket on the end in my hand. We all laughed at the absurdity of it so we got let oft.

tripperjm

Jan 10, 2013, 11:56 PM
Post #95239 of 105309 (5459 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Doc! You are needed here!

http://www.rockclimbing.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

all my posts are going to get 1-starred now!

As they should be

scrolls up to be sure

Bombz.... iz that really ewe? I herd ewe were dead. *waves*

I have been dancing with the pretty ladies and hanging owt with awl teh other nancyboyz

fix'd

tripperjm

Jan 11, 2013, 12:00 AM
Post #95240 of 105309 (5459 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:

As they should be

No more star ratings, unfortunately. Someone (cough cough) exiled the thread into the Shitbox.

Even though we awl noes it's CI's fault, I blame it on that stupid green jacket that smells like lysol... and teh dislussions ov grandor that goes with it.

Course, I'm more upset by teh few moments I wasted won staring that are nau worthless and resulted in me being GU'd by teh dawg.

The whole star thing was fucked from the start.

This iz korect. Course, it's prime terretory fer exploytation by teh BET fer our own childish exploites.

tripperjm

Jan 11, 2013, 12:07 AM
Post #95241 of 105309 (5452 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:

As they should be

No more star ratings, unfortunately. Someone (cough cough) exiled the thread into the Shitbox.

Even though we awl noes it's CI's fault, I blame it on that stupid green jacket that smells like lysol... and teh dislussions ov grandor that goes with it.

Course, I'm more upset by teh few moments I wasted won staring that are nau worthless and resulted in me being GU'd by teh dawg.

Don't worry, GU happens even to the best, and you aren't one.

Huh? Must have lost sunthin in teh translation.... Did ewe just call me fat?

In reply to:
Can't help the lysol smell... there are rules about the approved products to use for shit disinfection.

Well, they are more like guidelines..... Still, ewe cood awlways just ditch teh smelly jacket. Sides, green look horrible on ewe.

tripperjm

Jan 11, 2013, 12:09 AM
Post #95242 of 105309 (5451 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

What was the infarction?

Allegedly.

Heh, I knew it was not speeding!

That's pretty hefty for an illegal Yewie, though. I got pulled over for one of those in C-bus a few years back, but was let off with a friendly warning. That's actually the only time I've ever gotten a warning for anything, usually the cops hate me.

Well, we awl hate ewe.... ifs that makes ewe feel any better.

tripperjm

Jan 11, 2013, 12:13 AM
Post #95243 of 105309 (5447 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

What was the infarction?

Allegedly.

AB *RIP, p-o CI'z BLL* could give you more accurate numbers, but I think teh street cleaning parking tickets here are in excess of $50.

$78, I just got won a few weeks back in front ov my house and they didn't even cum by to clean teh street. I had just gotten back from 4 dayz ov climbing and sleep rite thru teh reminder alarm.

tripperjm

Jan 11, 2013, 12:24 AM
Post #95244 of 105309 (5442 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh and before I fergits.... I wus owt climbing today when Im gets teh e-mail from CI asking me owt on a date. I said yes.... that doesn't make me gay does it?

Partner camhead

Jan 11, 2013, 3:08 AM
Post #95245 of 105309 (5427 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
Oh and before I fergits.... I wus owt climbing today when Im gets teh e-mail from CI asking me owt on a date. I said yes.... that doesn't make me gay does it?

It's not gay if you don't touch his chonson.

drivel

Jan 11, 2013, 3:43 AM
Post #95246 of 105309 (5420 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
Heh, not quite on teh level of dribble seeing doc on the dc metro, butt we stopped in at a gas station in North Carolina en route to family holiday stuff, I crutches on into the store, & Jung was standing there staring at a rack of washer fluid. I told him to go sneak out and ambush drivel in the car, which he did. Gneiss wtf moment. Awesome.

Well done! Was dribble really pissed or laughy?

I got a card from jung, and realized that i sent my card to the rong address. They got their address updated, so there is no longer 81A. Oh well, I guess I'll get my cards back eventually, as undeliverable.

Dribble was realllllly confused. Camhat actually had J_ung get into the driver's seat of the car while I was sitting in it. It was freaky.

10 page GU commence.

drivel

Jan 11, 2013, 3:48 AM
Post #95247 of 105309 (5416 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
not much happening this time of year... at least up here where its soggy and no domez.

xmas, dance camp, sick after dance camp.

drivel

Jan 11, 2013, 4:00 AM
Post #95248 of 105309 (5404 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
His mother doesn't have interwebs

weird.

yeah, it sucks. Nathan couldn't even connect to the 4g network with his fancy new phone because we'd be dinged with crazy roaming costs.

SoCal is the west like hueco is in TX or teh VRG is in AZ.
Hehe, checking in from teh Deep South. Hung out in savannah for a few days. My parents can outdrink me. Then went to drivels sisters place in NoFL, where we have gifts to nieces and nephewses, almost successfully avoided annoying political conversations, & ate too much.

Now drivel is off to swingity swings camp; I was originally gonna climb in chatt, but instead I'm hanging at teh sisters in ga with my gimp foot. Bah. Cool thing is that she is datezing a climber & I may even be able to go in and campus/hangbored at their co-op gym here. Woo!

The internets here is pathetically slow, like wifi but with dial up speeds. So all my Internet stuff I do is on the 3G and the Iyup.

That is all. Glad we're in the south right now tho; I guess the north and west are getting hammered right now.

out hear in teh west we are getting hammered by sunshinez. kind of chilly, though, highs are in the low 60s.

what the fuck did you make that mac and cheesetits?

drivel

Jan 11, 2013, 4:02 AM
Post #95249 of 105309 (5402 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
His mother doesn't have interwebs

weird.

yeah, it sucks. Nathan couldn't even connect to the 4g network with his fancy new phone because we'd be dinged with crazy roaming costs.

Hehe, checking in from teh Deep South. Hung out in savannah for a few days. My parents can outdrink me. Then went to drivels sisters place in NoFL, where we have gifts to nieces and nephewses, almost successfully avoided annoying political conversations, & ate too much.

Now drivel is off to swingity swings camp; I was originally gonna climb in chatt, but instead I'm hanging at teh sisters in ga with my gimp foot. Bah. Cool thing is that she is datezing a climber & I may even be able to go in and campus/hangbored at their co-op gym here. Woo!

The internets here is pathetically slow, like wifi but with dial up speeds. So all my Internet stuff I do is on the 3G and the Iyup.

That is all. Glad we're in the south right now tho; I guess the north and west are getting hammered right now.

I still haven't climbed.

Yesterday was all about baby niece who decided to make her appearance a week early. I am now 2x auntie, and everyone is doing well.

She's cute as a kitten, and about as tiny. Gosh, I forgot how tiny they are in the beginning!

Cute as a kitten? I can't say I've ever seen a cute new baby...their heads just got squished so they could escape out of mama!

really teeny babies are precious in a deep mammalian way. it's scary to hold them and super amazing when they fall asleep on you.

drivel

Jan 11, 2013, 4:30 AM
Post #95250 of 105309 (5390 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

PG is on the case. She loves kicking the shit out of racists, both on the internet and in person. I might crank a few brews and see if I can get banned for threats.

whoah, old-timey doc

First page Previous page 1 ... 3806 3807 3808 3809 3810 3811 3812 3813 3814 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook