Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 3813 3814 3815 3816 3817 3818 3819 3820 3821 ... 4096 Next page Last page  View All


Allfred


Jan 11, 2013, 6:24 PM
Post #95401 of 102395 (888 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 421

Re: [Allfred] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

this looks like a ptftw!1


granite_grrl


Jan 11, 2013, 6:24 PM
Post #95402 of 102395 (888 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14578

Re: [Allfred] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hmm, am I too late with this one?


granite_grrl


Jan 11, 2013, 6:24 PM
Post #95403 of 102395 (885 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14578

Re: [Allfred] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

*waves*


Allfred


Jan 11, 2013, 6:24 PM
Post #95404 of 102395 (885 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 421

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

whooo!


Allfred


Jan 11, 2013, 6:24 PM
Post #95405 of 102395 (883 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 421

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Hmm, am I too late with this one?


Did he krush the comp?


granite_grrl


Jan 11, 2013, 6:27 PM
Post #95406 of 102395 (876 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14578

Re: [Allfred] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Allfred wrote:
whooo!

Show boater.


granite_grrl


Jan 11, 2013, 6:30 PM
Post #95407 of 102395 (872 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14578

Re: [Allfred] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Allfred wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Hmm, am I too late with this one?


Did he krush the comp?

The prelims go on for another hour and a half. Then later today (which will be tomorrow morning here) are the semis.


Allfred


Jan 11, 2013, 6:37 PM
Post #95408 of 102395 (863 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 421

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Allfred wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Hmm, am I too late with this one?


Did he krush the comp?

The prelims go on for another hour and a half. Then later today (which will be tomorrow morning here) are the semis.

Good luck.


tripperjm


Jan 11, 2013, 8:18 PM
Post #95409 of 102395 (842 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10598

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Doc! You are needed here!

http://www.rockclimbing.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

all my posts are going to get 1-starred now!

As they should be

No more star ratings, unfortunately. Someone (cough cough) exiled the thread into the Shitbox.

Even though we awl noes it's CI's fault, I blame it on that stupid green jacket that smells like lysol... and teh dislussions ov grandor that goes with it.

Course, I'm more upset by teh few moments I wasted won staring that are nau worthless and resulted in me being GU'd by teh dawg.

Don't worry, GU happens even to the best, and you aren't one.

Huh? Must have lost sunthin in teh translation.... Did ewe just call me fat?

If the glove fits.... when everything else doesn't... my clipbored says tis true.

I seem to be having trouble with teh google russian translator....

Did ewe just ask me to pull yore hair and bite yore ass?

You could try, but I don't think you are in good enough shape for the task.

Besides, I am still so upset about Troll dumping me, you could be in more danger than you realize. Everyone knows I am lethal when mad.

WOHOOO!!!!!1

I'm in.....

and knot to worry, I has teh experience with wimin, that wunts to kill me.


granite_grrl


Jan 11, 2013, 8:35 PM
Post #95410 of 102395 (838 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14578

Re: [Allfred] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Si I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think the monkey made it into the semi's. I'm still holding my breath because it looks like they haven't updated the results for a while now (stupid Korea, why can'nt they just have a live feed like everybody else?)


tripperjm


Jan 11, 2013, 8:57 PM
Post #95411 of 102395 (830 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10598

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Doc! You are needed here!

http://www.rockclimbing.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

all my posts are going to get 1-starred now!

As they should be

No more star ratings, unfortunately. Someone (cough cough) exiled the thread into the Shitbox.

Even though we awl noes it's CI's fault, I blame it on that stupid green jacket that smells like lysol... and teh dislussions ov grandor that goes with it.

Course, I'm more upset by teh few moments I wasted won staring that are nau worthless and resulted in me being GU'd by teh dawg.

Don't worry, GU happens even to the best, and you aren't one.

Huh? Must have lost sunthin in teh translation.... Did ewe just call me fat?

If the glove fits.... when everything else doesn't... my clipbored says tis true.

I seem to be having trouble with teh google russian translator....

Did ewe just ask me to pull yore hair and bite yore ass?

You could try, but I don't think you are in good enough shape for the task.

This is troo. Being a cripple makes these sorts of things cruxy. Tuphar?
Says teh man hobbling around on crutches


carabiner96


Jan 11, 2013, 9:08 PM
Post #95412 of 102395 (824 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12510

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Si I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think the monkey made it into the semi's. I'm still holding my breath because it looks like they haven't updated the results for a while now (stupid Korea, why can'nt they just have a live feed like everybody else?)
derp. shoulda gone to ouray!


tripperjm


Jan 11, 2013, 9:10 PM
Post #95413 of 102395 (824 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10598

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Oh and before I fergits.... I wus owt climbing today when Im gets teh e-mail from CI asking me owt on a date. I said yes.... that doesn't make me gay does it?

CI! Wat r u doing? CI!

Stahp!

he said yesh! Blush

Teh repli came from his iYup. Shocked

Jack has a smert fon. Ha!

It wus teh gift, but nau I dun't noes how I lived withowt it.... and teh best part is, that I kin surf teh russian pron with owt teh shoo goo'd condom.

plus, it provides a grate format for receiving dozens of text messages at a thyme from nutjorbs.

Heh.... yea, it's pretty owt ov control. Dude kan't just call cuz teh feds are listening... but whut teh fuk are they listening to? Plans to go climbing. As if they coodn't just read his texts ifs they really were spying on him.

I kneed an app to block his texting.


tripperjm


Jan 11, 2013, 9:19 PM
Post #95414 of 102395 (819 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10598

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
Wait. CI iz teh King?

He made lots of claims in those days. Front paige. Handsome. Etc.

Of course, we now know that flashing the warmup at the WNSG validated all of those claims and more. Handsome, Sanjaya, Lovable Prankster, Awesome, Nobel Laureate...

Nau yore just giving me a woody.

Grab the wood.

Now, stick your elbow out a little so I can reach it...

It's knot gay ifs ewe dun't actually touch another man's penish.


tripperjm


Jan 11, 2013, 9:23 PM
Post #95415 of 102395 (819 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10598

Re: [Allfred] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Allfred wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
just saw this on teh ft page ov MP. I thought he wus dead... or at least deported?



Then I scrolled down and saw this...



Heh... I kin still remember how butthurt he got when snupes and A_B (rip) draged him owt to teh hole and after a days werk, coodn't gets up a thing.

The send-o-tron must have been in his favor that day.

Inky, is that ewe? I thought I saw sumbody peeking in my window.


tripperjm


Jan 11, 2013, 9:27 PM
Post #95416 of 102395 (817 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2002
Posts: 10598

Re: [Allfred] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Allfred wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
So... my sister gave me her mandolin.

It's pretty awesome. It's made me hate bluegrass slightly less.

I always think of celtic music with mandolins.

um, yep. that's pretty much it. appalachian culture was imported hugely/in large part/pretty much exactly from right around there.

I remember hanging out with some bluegrass guys at J-Tree and they knew a bunch of the bigger Cape Breton fiddlers from NS.

I do like Celtic music, but I don't really know bluegrass.

So does appalachian culture also have caber tossing too?
Caber tossing has got to be a euphemism.

I think I just tossed a big pole of GU yore whey.

Gots to keep Ricky happy.

sounds like a dogs life to me.

And whut a dog's life it is, banging a hot asian pron star.


caughtinside


Jan 12, 2013, 9:43 AM
Post #95417 of 102395 (796 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30323

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Si I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think the monkey made it into the semi's. I'm still holding my breath because it looks like they haven't updated the results for a while now (stupid Korea, why can'nt they just have a live feed like everybody else?)

nutz


drivel


Jan 12, 2013, 9:50 AM
Post #95418 of 102395 (792 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 22, 2010
Posts: 2453

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Doc! You are needed here!

http://www.rockclimbing.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

all my posts are going to get 1-starred now!

As they should be

No more star ratings, unfortunately. Someone (cough cough) exiled the thread into the Shitbox.

Even though we awl noes it's CI's fault, I blame it on that stupid green jacket that smells like lysol... and teh dislussions ov grandor that goes with it.

Course, I'm more upset by teh few moments I wasted won staring that are nau worthless and resulted in me being GU'd by teh dawg.

Don't worry, GU happens even to the best, and you aren't one.

Huh? Must have lost sunthin in teh translation.... Did ewe just call me fat?

If the glove fits.... when everything else doesn't... my clipbored says tis true.

I seem to be having trouble with teh google russian translator....

Did ewe just ask me to pull yore hair and bite yore ass?

You could try, but I don't think you are in good enough shape for the task.

This is troo. Being a cripple makes these sorts of things cruxy. Tuphar?
Says teh man hobbling around on crutches


...try to keep up.


granite_grrl


Jan 12, 2013, 9:59 AM
Post #95419 of 102395 (783 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14578

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Si I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think the monkey made it into the semi's. I'm still holding my breath because it looks like they haven't updated the results for a while now (stupid Korea, why can'nt they just have a live feed like everybody else?)

nutz

He came in at 15 or 30 in his group. Even taking both men's group at the same time he came in ~30 of 60. Considering he's never done a comp like this before he actually did not too bad IMO.


carabiner96


Jan 12, 2013, 10:17 AM
Post #95420 of 102395 (782 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12510

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

My friend got kinda hosed at Ouray this morning, she climbed first and it was -4. Oh well, someone has to go first. The women's field seems much larger than last year.


granite_grrl


Jan 12, 2013, 11:36 AM
Post #95421 of 102395 (778 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14578

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
My friend got kinda hosed at Ouray this morning, she climbed first and it was -4. Oh well, someone has to go first. The women's field seems much larger than last year.

-4 could be worse, but it's not ideal.

I wanted to follow the comp but there's nothing on the Ouray twitter fee and Alpinist stopped it's tweets over an hour ago.

Still waiting to hear from Nathan. He's been struggling with the internet connection there and calling my on Skype.


granite_grrl


Jan 12, 2013, 11:40 AM
Post #95422 of 102395 (777 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14578

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So I stayed up to almost midnight for updates on the prelims. Got up at 6:45 this morning to go running...what's wring with me!?

Anyway, I was going to go biking with a friend at 3pm, but she backed up to 3:30 and now 3:45....so it'll only be a 1 hour ride or so the lack of sun we have. Probably just as well because the running kicked my ass!


drivel


Jan 12, 2013, 6:31 PM
Post #95423 of 102395 (762 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 22, 2010
Posts: 2453

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
My friend got kinda hosed at Ouray this morning, she climbed first and it was -4. Oh well, someone has to go first. The women's field seems much larger than last year.

C? or F?


carabiner96


Jan 12, 2013, 6:51 PM
Post #95424 of 102395 (756 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12510

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
My friend got kinda hosed at Ouray this morning, she climbed first and it was -4. Oh well, someone has to go first. The women's field seems much larger than last year.

C? or F?
F


granite_grrl


Jan 13, 2013, 9:39 AM
Post #95425 of 102395 (738 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14578

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
My friend got kinda hosed at Ouray this morning, she climbed first and it was -4. Oh well, someone has to go first. The women's field seems much larger than last year.

C? or F?
F

Oh.....I was thinking in C (cause -4C isn't too bad!).

First page Previous page 1 ... 3813 3814 3815 3816 3817 3818 3819 3820 3821 ... 4096 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$71.96 (10% off)
$53.96 (10% off)
$26.96 (10% off)
$53.96 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook