Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3826 3827 3828 3829 3830 3831 3832 3833 3834 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

snoopy138

Jan 17, 2013, 2:21 AM
Post #95726 of 105309 (4018 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So CI

I noticed yore buddy Will wus looking for partners....

I pm'd him an invite to teh BET meetup this weekend. Told him to drag teh fish and snooze owt with him. Hopefully they will show.

I also invited him owt to teh hole when it gets back in season.

I also has teh big local crew cumming this weekend. We are probibly going owt to teh mexi place for dinner and drinks on sat nite.

oh yeah? I missed the will thing. That'd be rad if he shows.

I did email Fish and Sooze but they're working on a project and are non committal. I'm hoping they'll pop out for a day, but we'll see.

I got one guy coming down with me. Never climbed with him outdoors before but he does fine in the gym and he emailed me yesterday about climbing so I said come on down. The rest of the local posse is all climbing in the valley.

Terrierist is in of course.

Which Mexican are we in for? That big place? Or the one with the taxidermy? I think I may prefer the food at the taxidermy spot, but I know you're friends with the other guys, I'll do either.

snupe, you can crash on our floor sat night if you like.

Teh will thing wus on MP

and wtf fish and snooze are non committial? fuk teh e-mail, get on teh blower and talk directly to them. Get them owt there... tell them to bring Blitzo and any other losers that are hanging owt at teh compound.

Just talked to teh smurf... he says he's in.

Big Tony and his babe terri will be there.

Nino, Nate, Brent, Sam, Brian... will awl be there.

Probibly go to teh big place.... drinks are better and I noes teh guys there.

Nau it's up to ewe... get on teh blower and gets teh fish, snooze and blitzo there. Due it nau! NAU!!!1

teh asiant and teh AB *RIP, PO CIz BLL* have still not responded.

snoopy138

Jan 17, 2013, 2:22 AM
Post #95727 of 105309 (4010 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

whoo!

tripperjm

Jan 17, 2013, 2:37 AM
Post #95728 of 105309 (4005 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
Oh, and several topix back, but Beccs and Lena both look better with longer (shoulder length) hair. Biner definitely is more of a long-hair wearer, too. I would assume that kel is as well. So, that's my opinion, man, from a dude who doesn't really matter.

Is it round face => long hair/ long face => short hair?

Or the other way around?

I think I would look better with bangs but my hair dresser refuses to give them to me. He says they'll be too long in no time and I'm going to be too lazy to go in and get them fixed up.

He refuses to give you the bangs?

Well, I'd bang her. Did I just say that owtloud?

Sorry G_G, I's just trying to gets to 10,000.

I see how you are.

Yea... uhmmm sorry about that.... but I'm on a mission and there are gunna be sum casulities.

But fer teh record, yore a babe and chossy is lucky have ewe.

Course, if ewe ever leave him... I cood use another sponsor.

tripperjm

Jan 17, 2013, 2:39 AM
Post #95729 of 105309 (4005 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Doc! You are needed here!

http://www.rockclimbing.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

all my posts are going to get 1-starred now!

As they should be

No more star ratings, unfortunately. Someone (cough cough) exiled the thread into the Shitbox.

Even though we awl noes it's CI's fault, I blame it on that stupid green jacket that smells like lysol... and teh dislussions ov grandor that goes with it.

Course, I'm more upset by teh few moments I wasted won staring that are nau worthless and resulted in me being GU'd by teh dawg.

Don't worry, GU happens even to the best, and you aren't one.

Huh? Must have lost sunthin in teh translation.... Did ewe just call me fat?

If the glove fits.... when everything else doesn't... my clipbored says tis true.

I seem to be having trouble with teh google russian translator....

Did ewe just ask me to pull yore hair and bite yore ass?

You could try, but I don't think you are in good enough shape for the task.

Besides, I am still so upset about Troll dumping me, you could be in more danger than you realize. Everyone knows I am lethal when mad.

WOHOOO!!!!!1

I'm in.....

and knot to worry, I has teh experience with wimin, that wunts to kill me.

Yeah, but you'll probably ferget all about it by the next time you never come to visit the Red River rest area...

I seas....

so that's how yore gunna play it?

Still, ewe has teh poynt about teh memory thing.

Course, rite nau I kin stll remember.... WOHOO!!!1 I'm in.

Duntz worry Jackhole, I'll remind you if I'm around, next time ewe gheys meet up.

I always new I cood depend apon ewe... just makesure yore there when I need sumbody to hand me my gun when teh pain to to much to bear.

don't worry, their will be no shortage uv volunteers for that jorb.

Et tu, snupus?

Though I suppose it depends on WHOSE pain we are talking about. I'll shoot Jack anytime, and call it mercy.

Why kan't ewe just be like dremmel, who rubed her boobs on my chest let me lick her fase and made me grab her ass while teh clamhed watched? Why ewe has to try to kill me? WHY???

Gay boy and I have different tastes? Did dribble dress up as a girl for you, too?

sighs....

I dun't remember, there wus sum drinking involved. It wus at teh Kill teh klown BET meetup. I think we awl just walked down wearing our climbing clothes or jeans.
Speak for yourself, I tried to spend that trip as naked as possible. Where were you?

Obviously I wus in teh rong place.

tripperjm

Jan 17, 2013, 2:46 AM
Post #95730 of 105309 (4005 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Doc! You are needed here!

http://www.rockclimbing.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

all my posts are going to get 1-starred now!

As they should be

No more star ratings, unfortunately. Someone (cough cough) exiled the thread into the Shitbox.

Even though we awl noes it's CI's fault, I blame it on that stupid green jacket that smells like lysol... and teh dislussions ov grandor that goes with it.

Course, I'm more upset by teh few moments I wasted won staring that are nau worthless and resulted in me being GU'd by teh dawg.

Don't worry, GU happens even to the best, and you aren't one.

Huh? Must have lost sunthin in teh translation.... Did ewe just call me fat?

If the glove fits.... when everything else doesn't... my clipbored says tis true.

I seem to be having trouble with teh google russian translator....

Did ewe just ask me to pull yore hair and bite yore ass?

You could try, but I don't think you are in good enough shape for the task.

Besides, I am still so upset about Troll dumping me, you could be in more danger than you realize. Everyone knows I am lethal when mad.

WOHOOO!!!!!1

I'm in.....

and knot to worry, I has teh experience with wimin, that wunts to kill me.

Yeah, but you'll probably ferget all about it by the next time you never come to visit the Red River rest area...

I seas....

so that's how yore gunna play it?

Still, ewe has teh poynt about teh memory thing.

Course, rite nau I kin stll remember.... WOHOO!!!1 I'm in.

Duntz worry Jackhole, I'll remind you if I'm around, next time ewe gheys meet up.

I always new I cood depend apon ewe... just makesure yore there when I need sumbody to hand me my gun when teh pain to to much to bear.

don't worry, their will be no shortage uv volunteers for that jorb.

Et tu, snupus?

Though I suppose it depends on WHOSE pain we are talking about. I'll shoot Jack anytime, and call it mercy.

Why kan't ewe just be like dremmel, who rubed her boobs on my chest let me lick her fase and made me grab her ass while teh clamhed watched? Why ewe has to try to kill me? WHY???

Gay boy and I have different tastes? Did dribble dress up as a girl for you, too?

sighs....

I dun't remember, there wus sum drinking involved. It wus at teh Kill teh klown BET meetup. I think we awl just walked down wearing our climbing clothes or jeans.
Speak for yourself, I tried to spend that trip as naked as possible. Where were you?

Are we tawking about the same trip?

Ifs mo says she wus nakid, she wus nakid.... we just missed it.

tripperjm

Jan 17, 2013, 2:52 AM
Post #95731 of 105309 (4005 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So CI

I pm'd him an invite to teh BET meetup this weekend. Told him to drag teh fish and snooze owt with him. Hopefully they will show.

I also has teh big local crew cumming this weekend. We are probibly going owt to teh mexi place for dinner and drinks on sat nite.

did you invite teh nutjorb?

Why yes... yes I did. Hard to tell ifs he'll cum, probibly though. He'll likely behave hisself... but if's knot, it will be entertaining.

tripperjm

Jan 17, 2013, 3:01 AM
Post #95732 of 105309 (4000 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So CI

oh yeah? I missed the will thing. That'd be rad if he shows.

I did email Fish and Sooze but they're working on a project and are non committal. I'm hoping they'll pop out for a day, but we'll see.

I got one guy coming down with me. Never climbed with him outdoors before but he does fine in the gym and he emailed me yesterday about climbing so I said come on down. The rest of the local posse is all climbing in the valley.

Terrierist is in of course.

Which Mexican are we in for? That big place? Or the one with the taxidermy? I think I may prefer the food at the taxidermy spot, but I know you're friends with the other guys, I'll do either.

snupe, you can crash on our floor sat night if you like.

Teh will thing wus on MP

and wtf fish and snooze are non committial? fuk teh e-mail, get on teh blower and talk directly to them. Get them owt there... tell them to bring Blitzo and any other losers that are hanging owt at teh compound.

Just talked to teh smurf... he says he's in.

Big Tony and his babe terri will be there.

Nino, Nate, Brent, Sam, Brian... will awl be there.

Probibly go to teh big place.... drinks are better and I noes teh guys there.

Nau it's up to ewe... get on teh blower and gets teh fish, snooze and blitzo there. Due it nau! NAU!!!1

teh asiant and teh AB *RIP, PO CIz BLL* have still not responded.

heh.... yea I called AB... he didn't pick up, so I left him teh message.

drivel

Jan 17, 2013, 4:01 AM
Post #95733 of 105309 (3985 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
LENA!

Do you do much quilting? Drivel cleaned out a bunch of old clothes that were back in the closet, and found a lot of NRG Rendezvous shirts, that are a bit worn, and don't really fit all that well (too short at the waist), btu we were thinking they might be cool to use as some sort of synthy quilt. Would you be interested?

Or Mo, do you do crafty shit like this? Get the Lumberjack to buy you a sewing machine or something!

Funny that you ask! I am right now making a year-in-review jean quilt, bc the kidlings are growing out of their jeans before they wear out.

I could do it for you. But depending on how many shirts there are, it won't be that big a quilt. You will prob need some other fabric to fill it out to lap quilt size.

Also, I do vaguely remember a promise of pot pie, never fulfilled...

Oh! Seriously, tell me when you will be through Columbus again, and I will have an awesome pot pie for you. Even if you do a trip to the Red sometime in the next couple months, I'll have it for you to pick up on your way home.

As for the quilt, We also have some of Drivel's old signature Bored Shorts with the loud colors and patterns. How would those and then some synthy material be for a quilt?

Well, the shorts are different weight fabric than the T-shirts. The block that is made out of shorts will be much stiffer and will stick out, so I would say that it is a bad idea to combine them.

You can have some variability in the fabric weight, especially if the blocks are smaller and you can cut multiple blocks from each t-shirt/shorts, but it won't work that way with the 'vous T-shirts bc the whole point would be to cut the blocks big enough to see the logo as a whole.

If you really want to make it a 'climbing-related' quilt and throw in those shorts, instead of making it a 'vous T-shirt quilt, then you need to pick a sturdy backing fabric and build everything on that backing, that way the difference in fabric weight won't be a big deal. But it would require more complicated layout than just a plain T-shirt quilt.

And also, for whatever quilt you decide, you would need some cotton fabric in non-busy color that will go with the shirts for the borders. And lightweight non-woven fusible interfacing.
And then either fleece of batting+backing to turn this into either a blanket or a quilt. If some relatives have a fabric stash, might be a good place to raid.

Hmm, taking the shirts to the thrift store is sounding more and more appealing.

LOL! yes, a T-shirt quilt is more of a keepsake/fun way to reuse T-shirts for people who like sewing and quilting. It is not really a money-saving use-up-your-old-Tshirts-and-get-a-blanket-in-the-bargain deal, if you want it to look nice.

For the jean quilt, I am using the fabric I already have in my stash for backing, so I am not spending any money on it.

yeah, I mean, the point of making a quilt or blanky or something out of them is that I don't want to just throw them away.

drivel

Jan 17, 2013, 4:03 AM
Post #95734 of 105309 (3982 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
I'll shoot Jack anytime, and call it mercy.

caughtinside

Jan 17, 2013, 6:03 AM
Post #95735 of 105309 (3966 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So CI

From teh taco? Never met that guy

caughtinside

Jan 17, 2013, 6:06 AM
Post #95736 of 105309 (3964 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So CI

Why yes... yes I did. Hard to tell ifs he'll cum, probibly though. He'll likely behave hisself... but if's knot, it will be entertaining.

Oh.

carabiner96

Jan 17, 2013, 1:52 PM
Post #95737 of 105309 (3952 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Paid ski day to Vahl today...if only there were snow!

tripperjm

Jan 17, 2013, 3:32 PM
Post #95738 of 105309 (3947 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

heh.... yea, lena has a way with werds.

Still, I thinks she iz just flirting with me. But knot to werry, She kin never replace whut we has.

lena_chita

Jan 17, 2013, 3:39 PM
Post #95739 of 105309 (3947 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
Oh, and several topix back, but Beccs and Lena both look better with longer (shoulder length) hair. Biner definitely is more of a long-hair wearer, too. I would assume that kel is as well. So, that's my opinion, man, from a dude who doesn't really matter.

Is it round face => long hair/ long face => short hair?

Or the other way around?

I think I would look better with bangs but my hair dresser refuses to give them to me. He says they'll be too long in no time and I'm going to be too lazy to go in and get them fixed up.

He refuses to give you the bangs?

Some hair stylists are gay. Or have moral principles. Or something like that.

tripperjm

Jan 17, 2013, 3:43 PM
Post #95740 of 105309 (3947 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So CI

This iz knot teh droid ewe are looking for.

We are talking about Will Gove. Long tyme local guy. Used to climb with Curt back in teh day. Good climber, freed teh Rainbow wall way back when, helped me due fa's at NJC in teh early years, known him for 25-30 years, originally from Minisoda. Retired several years back and nau climbs full tyme... and spend a little two much tyme reading conspiracy shitz.

Likes to text message.... a little two much. heh.

tripperjm

Jan 17, 2013, 3:50 PM
Post #95741 of 105309 (3945 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So CI

Oh.

Well, teh thing iz.... Awl pervious attempts to kill teh klown has been unsuccesful. Yea, I noes we've had a few close calls. Awlmost killed ewe at teh hole and teh pre-dater wall with jiant falling blocks, but so phar, I have been unable to actually kill ewe.

So nau we has teh gnu oppurturnity to try to kill teh klown and I figured I wood try to stack teh deck against ewe by bringing in sum professional hired guns.

lena_chita

Jan 17, 2013, 4:01 PM
Post #95742 of 105309 (3942 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

heh.... yea, lena has a way with werds.

Still, I thinks she iz just flirting with me. But knot to werry, She kin never replace whut we has.

Wouldn't even try.

caughtinside

Jan 17, 2013, 4:32 PM
Post #95743 of 105309 (3940 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:

Been dry and way cold here for a month... no pow.

dr_feelgood

Jan 17, 2013, 4:39 PM
Post #95744 of 105309 (3926 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Fucking el nino.

caughtinside

Jan 17, 2013, 4:46 PM
Post #95745 of 105309 (3918 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
can you stay late? Honnold is putting on some kind of show there early evening
http://www.mountainproject.com/v/107963691

tripperjm

Jan 17, 2013, 4:56 PM
Post #95746 of 105309 (3913 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

WHY????

Why ewe has to deleate hard to kill?

snoopy138

Jan 17, 2013, 5:51 PM
Post #95747 of 105309 (3901 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So CI

huh? does teh nutjorb post on teh taco?

snoopy138

Jan 17, 2013, 5:53 PM
Post #95748 of 105309 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
WHY????

Why ewe has to deleate hard to kill?

what is CI deletezing?

Partner epoch

Jan 17, 2013, 6:07 PM
Post #95749 of 105309 (3892 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Where have you been?

Tahoe was slammed over Christmas/New Years.

There was a storm last week...

Plenty of snow in between storms and this year overall to not rock ski, otherwise...

Partner macherry

Jan 17, 2013, 6:14 PM
Post #95750 of 105309 (3886 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Where have you been?

Tahoe was slammed over Christmas/New Years.

There was a storm last week...

Plenty of snow in between storms and this year overall to not rock ski, otherwise...

lots of snow in canuckistan

First page Previous page 1 ... 3826 3827 3828 3829 3830 3831 3832 3833 3834 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook