Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3829 3830 3831 3832 3833 3834 3835 3836 3837 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

granite_grrl

Jan 20, 2013, 2:53 AM
Post #95801 of 105309 (7969 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
fuck, I keep getting screwed up with the time change....tha prelims are actually supossed to start at 8:15am Eastern time. I'm almost certainly going to be in my meeting when Nathan takes the stage. Unsure

Gooooo Marmint!!

He fell. :(

Fuck, I knew where he fell would be the issue (crunch part), but he was pretty much through it! He just pissed the hold he was going for off the undercling steinpull and didn't catch himself. FUCK!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

It's hard to tell him that next comp he should spend some time sucking less without looking like a bitch wife on facespace.

So don't do it. He is already posting on facespace about how much he sucks. Now your job is to tell him that he doesn't. Wink

Well, he shouldn't have fallen there!

Partner camhead

Jan 20, 2013, 2:56 PM
Post #95802 of 105309 (7957 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
fuck, I keep getting screwed up with the time change....tha prelims are actually supossed to start at 8:15am Eastern time. I'm almost certainly going to be in my meeting when Nathan takes the stage. Unsure

Gooooo Marmint!!

Fuck, I knew where he fell would be the issue (crunch part), but he was pretty much through it! He just pissed the hold he was going for off the undercling steinpull and didn't catch himself. FUCK!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

It's hard to tell him that next comp he should spend some time sucking less without looking like a bitch wife on facespace.

So don't do it. He is already posting on facespace about how much he sucks. Now your job is to tell him that he doesn't. Wink

Somehow, I can't see Beccs doing that. She's always been more of a negative reinforcer, from my perspective. She should just tell him that he is Canada's Last Great Hope.

lena_chita

Jan 20, 2013, 3:02 PM
Post #95803 of 105309 (7954 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Gooooo Marmint!!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

Yeah, well, it isn't like we all have never done THAT. I take my words back. chossy sucks, and you should tell him that.

Partner camhead

Jan 20, 2013, 3:32 PM
Post #95804 of 105309 (7949 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Gooooo Marmint!!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

Yeah, well, it isn't like we all have never done THAT. I take my words back. chossy sucks, and you should tell him that.

They have a very loving relationship; there have been plenty of times that Chossy has told Beccs that she shouldn't have fallen there, either.

Partner camhead

Jan 20, 2013, 11:42 PM
Post #95805 of 105309 (7942 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Well, sheeit. I suppose everyone else is out climbing the climbs. Out east it is actually perfect Chattanooggee conditions, and my facespace feed is rife with people tawking about how awesome it is. Gargh.

I dropped a tiny piece of fish in the kitchen just now. It was cod. Good shit. Feisty went and sniffed it, kicked it around a bit, and then walked off without cleaning up the gawddamned mess. That cat ain't right.

granite_grrl

Jan 21, 2013, 12:28 AM
Post #95806 of 105309 (7934 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Gooooo Marmint!!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

They have a very loving relationship; there have been plenty of times that Chossy has told Beccs that she shouldn't have fallen there, either.

There's no point in candy coating it. He knows he shouldn't have fallen and if I told him he had climbed his best he would know that I'm just lying to him.

Really, there's only one way to avoid resentment building in this kind of relationship.

granite_grrl

Jan 21, 2013, 12:31 AM
Post #95807 of 105309 (7934 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Well, sheeit. I suppose everyone else is out climbing the climbs. Out east it is actually perfect Chattanooggee conditions, and my facespace feed is rife with people tawking about how awesome it is. Gargh.

I dropped a tiny piece of fish in the kitchen just now. It was cod. Good shit. Feisty went and sniffed it, kicked it around a bit, and then walked off without cleaning up the gawddamned mess. That cat ain't right.

Calvin doesn't know how to eat properly. He just licks at things until he can get it in his mouth. So giving him scraps of food just doesn't work, but he does love tuna juice and yogurt.

dr_feelgood

Jan 21, 2013, 12:41 AM
Post #95808 of 105309 (7929 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

Calvin doesn't know how to eat properly. He just licks at things until he can get it in his mouth. So giving him scraps of food just doesn't work, but he does love tuna juice and yogurt.
And, this is why dogs are superior. If you drop something, it disappears. Occasionally, if you look as if you may drop something, or if it is dangerously close to the edge of the counter, it disappears.

carabiner96

Jan 21, 2013, 12:45 AM
Post #95809 of 105309 (7927 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

And, this is why dogs are superior. If you drop something, it disappears. Occasionally, if you look as if you may drop something, or if it is dangerously close to the edge of the counter, it disappears.
I put a piece of brownie down on the arm of the couch so I could pick a piece out of my boobs that had broken off. ZOOM no more brownie on the arm of the couch. That fukker.

Partner camhead

Jan 21, 2013, 12:50 AM
Post #95810 of 105309 (7926 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

I put a piece of brownie down on the arm of the couch so I could pick a piece out of my boobs that had broken off. ZOOM no more brownie on the arm of the couch. That fukker.

Meanwhile, I got to pick up a half chewed slobbery piece of fish off the floor, while Feisty watched and meowed.

Clamhats need a dog. Preferably a corgi.

lena_chita

Jan 21, 2013, 12:51 AM
Post #95811 of 105309 (7925 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

Meanwhile, I got to pick up a half chewed slobbery piece of fish off the floor, while Feisty watched and meowed.

I see that dribble preferences are rubbing off on you... I see a corgi puppy in the future clamhat household somewhere in Nohio.

carabiner96

Jan 21, 2013, 12:54 AM
Post #95812 of 105309 (7924 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

DOOO IT!

dr_feelgood

Jan 21, 2013, 1:05 AM
Post #95813 of 105309 (7923 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

DOOO IT!
Ya like dags?

granite_grrl

Jan 21, 2013, 1:17 AM
Post #95814 of 105309 (7919 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

I wouldn't call pulling the thankgiving turkey off the counter superior.....

Partner camhead

Jan 21, 2013, 1:20 AM
Post #95815 of 105309 (7919 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Corgis are pretty awesome.

granite_grrl

Jan 21, 2013, 1:29 AM
Post #95816 of 105309 (7914 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I think Queen Elizabeth really likes Corgis.

sympathizer

dr_feelgood

Jan 21, 2013, 1:31 AM
Post #95817 of 105309 (7913 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:

sympathizer
MONARCHIST!

granite_grrl

Jan 21, 2013, 1:33 AM
Post #95818 of 105309 (7911 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

sympathizer
MONARCHIST!

granite_grrl

Jan 21, 2013, 1:35 AM
Post #95819 of 105309 (7908 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

There's also this one:

Partner camhead

Jan 21, 2013, 1:41 AM
Post #95820 of 105309 (7904 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

sympathizer
MONARCHIST!

You know, sometimes I think that the world would be better off if the Brits were just calling all the shots anyway.

Plus, CORGIS!

granite_grrl

Jan 21, 2013, 1:41 AM
Post #95821 of 105309 (7904 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

One more and then I'm done.

(and no, I didn't make any of these, they are readily available on the interewebs.)

drivel

Jan 21, 2013, 6:25 AM
Post #95822 of 105309 (7892 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
Oh, and several topix back, but Beccs and Lena both look better with longer (shoulder length) hair. Biner definitely is more of a long-hair wearer, too. I would assume that kel is as well. So, that's my opinion, man, from a dude who doesn't really matter.

Is it round face => long hair/ long face => short hair?

Or the other way around?

I think I would look better with bangs but my hair dresser refuses to give them to me. He says they'll be too long in no time and I'm going to be too lazy to go in and get them fixed up.

He refuses to give you the bangs?

he refuses to bang you?

drivel

Jan 21, 2013, 6:42 AM
Post #95823 of 105309 (7890 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Gooooo Marmint!!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

and then suck his ____.

Partner camhead

Jan 21, 2013, 2:39 PM
Post #95824 of 105309 (7881 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Heh, some classic idiocy from USN00b. Seriously, that guy cannot touch a keyboard without spewing the stupidest shit imaginable.

USnavy wrote:
I bouldered with [Alex Honnold] in a gym once, and he was not doing that well for what I expected. I was able to send about 50% of the problems he sent, and I dont climb nearly as hard as he does on a rope, and I dont boulder very often. I have a video of him failing to onsight a V6+ gym boulder problem, and then kind of struggling to send it on the next try. It was also in a gym known for having kind of soft grades. I guess he just doesent boulder much.

From this thread.

granite_grrl

Jan 21, 2013, 2:49 PM
Post #95825 of 105309 (7880 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Heh, some classic idiocy from USN00b. Seriously, that guy cannot touch a keyboard without spewing the stupidest shit imaginable.

USnavy wrote:
I bouldered with [Alex Honnold] in a gym once, and he was not doing that well for what I expected. I was able to send about 50% of the problems he sent, and I dont climb nearly as hard as he does on a rope, and I dont boulder very often. I have a video of him failing to onsight a V6+ gym boulder problem, and then kind of struggling to send it on the next try. It was also in a gym known for having kind of soft grades. I guess he just doesent boulder much.

From this thread.

He's a tool.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3829 3830 3831 3832 3833 3834 3835 3836 3837 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook