Forums: Climbing Partners: US - West Coast:
Need Olympic Peninsula (WA) climbing partner!
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

olympicmtnboy

Feb 13, 2003, 9:35 AM
Post #1 of 2 (935 views)
Shortcut

Need Olympic Peninsula (WA) climbing partner!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm looking for a climbing partner somewhere nearby who wants to climb in the Olympics or Cascades. I'm up for any type of climbing / mountaineering. I'm normally off from work Sunday-Tuesday. I have a car and gear. Email me at stewart@olympus.net if you're interested. :-)

Ok, no one is biting, so I guess I'll add to it.
I returned in July from the two years in the Peace Corps in Russia. I spent a couple of months in SO. Cal working as a rock climbing instructor at an outdoor education school. I ended up in Washington in mid-December and don't really know anyone in the area.
I'd love to climb some rock, I can lead sport to 5.10 (used to be 5.11a) and trad to 5.7. I'd also be happy to get out and do some mountaineering or alpine rock. I've done local stuff like Mt. Olympus and Mt. Cruiser and have a little experience on bigger things (Mt. Elbrus in Russia, 18,510 ft.). I've only been ice climbing 3 times but I'd love to do that more too, I have good boots and crampons but no ice tools.
I'd like to do some more technical stuff in the Olympics (cause they're close) but I normally have three day weekends (Sun-Tue) so I'm happy to go east to the Cascades.
I'm happy to climb with someone less expeierenced (but not inexperienced), and I'd love to climb with someone more experienced to improve my techniques also. I have a full trad rack and general mountaineering gear.
Please help out a lonely and bored climber!!! I know someone out there needs a partner (or knows someone who does)!

[ This Message was edited by: olympicmtnboy on 2003-02-15 10:00 ]

roberttadina

Jan 22, 2013, 4:54 PM
Post #2 of 2 (238 views)
Shortcut

Re: [olympicmtnboy] Need Olympic Peninsula (WA) climbing partner! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

this was 10 years ago so i cant say im expecting much but if you would like to do some sport at the ehl-wall i would be ecstatic to go out there and climb, it seems like no one climbs around here. contact me if your interested

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook