Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3838 3839 3840 3841 3842 3843 3844 3845 3846 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:11 PM
Post #96026 of 105309 (4863 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Lolz, my facebook page last night. When does spring training start?

Teh boi and I went to see Trey at the State and did some hippi jam band dansing instead of watching the foosball.

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:16 PM
Post #96027 of 105309 (4859 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Good times out at NJC this wekend. Had a massive crew out there on Saturday, and 14 people at the mexican place for dinner on Saturday night. Big fun was had, and they serve margaritas the size of fishbowls. Even thread lurker jt512 was there!

That left me buggered for trying hard Sunday I'm afraid, suffering from the revelry all day. ugh. Managed to do some nice 11s but didn't even attempt anything harder... which was disappointing.

SNupe was looking good with an RP of the Crack in the Armor on saturday and then a solid one hang of the Lethal Weapon on sunday.

Monday we were out at the Twin Towers and the Candy O, had a nice no falls day. Those TT routes are really nice.

Long drive home, was an hour late to pick loyerette up at airport so she took a cab and is somewhat cross with me.

Good times.

Nice - how was the weather? People have been looking pretty blue on fasebuk pictures. Was looking at a friends pictures of the no-hands-kneebar-bat-hang-rest on More Monkey than Funky. Looks fun!

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:19 PM
Post #96028 of 105309 (4858 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
Well, sheeit. I suppose everyone else is out climbing the climbs. Out east it is actually perfect Chattanooggee conditions, and my facespace feed is rife with people tawking about how awesome it is. Gargh.

I dropped a tiny piece of fish in the kitchen just now. It was cod. Good shit. Feisty went and sniffed it, kicked it around a bit, and then walked off without cleaning up the gawddamned mess. That cat ain't right.

Calvin doesn't know how to eat properly. He just licks at things until he can get it in his mouth. So giving him scraps of food just doesn't work, but he does love tuna juice and yogurt.
And, this is why dogs are superior. If you drop something, it disappears. Occasionally, if you look as if you may drop something, or if it is dangerously close to the edge of the counter, it disappears.

I wouldn't call pulling the thankgiving turkey off the counter superior.....

there is very little about dogs that I would describe as superior

Yeah, you can't sneak up on Louie and try to pet him.

louie is lucky to be alive after this weke end.

This sounds amazing. Spit out the informashuns so we can make fun of everyone!

louie is always one to walk the razor's edge.

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:19 PM
Post #96029 of 105309 (4858 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
Well, sheeit. I suppose everyone else is out climbing the climbs. Out east it is actually perfect Chattanooggee conditions, and my facespace feed is rife with people tawking about how awesome it is. Gargh.

I dropped a tiny piece of fish in the kitchen just now. It was cod. Good shit. Feisty went and sniffed it, kicked it around a bit, and then walked off without cleaning up the gawddamned mess. That cat ain't right.

Calvin doesn't know how to eat properly. He just licks at things until he can get it in his mouth. So giving him scraps of food just doesn't work, but he does love tuna juice and yogurt.
And, this is why dogs are superior. If you drop something, it disappears. Occasionally, if you look as if you may drop something, or if it is dangerously close to the edge of the counter, it disappears.

I like to think that after our week together, louie and I had a special bond.

a la Ricky?

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:20 PM
Post #96030 of 105309 (4857 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

visited boston this weekend. it was pretty bitchen. pretty sure grumpy irish nerd hacker dork dancer kids are my people. and also that the tea party museum reenactor tour guyde was high.

Uhhh... I guess that includes nobody in this thread? Except for Donny. You can always hang out with Donny.

Are you calling me a grumpy ginger?

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:20 PM
Post #96031 of 105309 (4856 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

visited boston this weekend. it was pretty bitchen. pretty sure grumpy irish nerd hacker dork dancer kids are my people. and also that the tea party museum reenactor tour guyde was high.

Uhhh... I guess that includes nobody in this thread? Except for Donny. You can always hang out with Donny.

i dunno, i bet if you tried you could be more bitter.

for the record, i told everybody in boston that i didn't really see moving there ever happening, 'cause i know you don't want to.
Boston is pretty awesome, for a big city.

Shadda fahk up, ya fahkin' fahk!

I'm going to be shippin' off to Bahstin next month for jorb interviews, hopefully. Looking forward to checking it out, but still don't see being psyched on living there.

I wouldn't be psyched on living there.

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:21 PM
Post #96032 of 105309 (4855 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

for the record, i told everybody in boston that i didn't really see moving there ever happening, 'cause i know you don't want to.

I'm going to be shippin' off to Bahstin next month for jorb interviews, hopefully. Looking forward to checking it out, but still don't see being psyched on living there.
I dig it. It's a long drive to get out of it though - Denver is fugly, but in 20 minutes I'm in the woods. 20 minutes out of boston...you're still in bostonia. Hell, two hours out of boston and you're still in the suburbs.

Yeah, for climbzing, I would actually take Hellhio over Boston. I just checked, and Boston is about the same distance to the Gunks as we are now from the New or the Red. But the Gunks do not have a long of a season. And in Hellhio, when my foot is not broken, I have the option through all of winter of taking a weekend trip down to sunny sandstone.

yep

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:23 PM
Post #96033 of 105309 (4852 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Good times out at NJC this wekend. Had a massive crew out there on Saturday, and 14 people at the mexican place for dinner on Saturday night. Big fun was had, and they serve margaritas the size of fishbowls. Even thread lurker jt512 was there!

That left me buggered for trying hard Sunday I'm afraid, suffering from the revelry all day. ugh. Managed to do some nice 11s but didn't even attempt anything harder... which was disappointing.

SNupe was looking good with an RP of the Crack in the Armor on saturday and then a solid one hang of the Lethal Weapon on sunday.

Monday we were out at the Twin Towers and the Candy O, had a nice no falls day. Those TT routes are really nice.

Long drive home, was an hour late to pick loyerette up at airport so she took a cab and is somewhat cross with me.

Good times.

what was your buddy's response to the BET/so-cak meatup?

I think his mind was blown. he thought the whole thing was hysterical. When I told him murf was a bolt chopper he jsut about melted down. It was great. Especially since he had to do some sketch scramble off colorado crack! hahahaha!!!

ha! Though I've seen you show up in the campsite dragging shiny chorped chain anchors like the ghost of marley.

snoopy138

Jan 23, 2013, 9:24 PM
Post #96034 of 105309 (4851 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Just listened to a This American Life about how pig bung/asshole can be marketed as calamari substitute and you can't taste the difference.

Im Done with calamari.

whatever. calamari is still awesome, whether it's squid or pig ass.

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:24 PM
Post #96035 of 105309 (4848 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

Basically Big Tony has a giant akita or something that will try to kill any other animal. It has reportedly killed over 10 cats, and seriously fucked up some small dogs. They bring it to the crag.

Is the Akita ok?

snoopy138

Jan 23, 2013, 9:26 PM
Post #96036 of 105309 (4846 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
fuck, I keep getting screwed up with the time change....tha prelims are actually supossed to start at 8:15am Eastern time. I'm almost certainly going to be in my meeting when Nathan takes the stage. Unsure

Gooooo Marmint!!

He fell. :(

Fuck, I knew where he fell would be the issue (crunch part), but he was pretty much through it! He just pissed the hold he was going for off the undercling steinpull and didn't catch himself. FUCK!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

It's hard to tell him that next comp he should spend some time sucking less without looking like a bitch wife on facespace.

So don't do it. He is already posting on facespace about how much he sucks. Now your job is to tell him that he doesn't. Wink

Well, he shouldn't have fallen there!

Exactly!

I heard you were being all gneiss to him on teh fasebuks ... teh asiant described it as "fatherly advice" or some shit.

snoopy138

Jan 23, 2013, 9:27 PM
Post #96037 of 105309 (4843 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

I put a piece of brownie down on the arm of the couch so I could pick a piece out of my boobs that had broken off. ZOOM no more brownie on the arm of the couch. That fukker.

This story seems to have some elements of fabrication built in.

ha!

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:28 PM
Post #96038 of 105309 (4841 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

me, me, what about me? I can haz swingity swingz if I can't haz tango.

I think that you could pass for all of the criteria, except for the Irish part.

I assumed from Donny's last name, which is O'Bombzigan, or something like that, that he was descended from island dwelling emaciated papist potato eaters.

It is troo Unimpressed

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:29 PM
Post #96039 of 105309 (4838 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Oh yeah snupe, jak was saying that nate fellow has a bunch of stuff at NJC he wants to do. You should ring him up for another go at the Lethal Weapon.

Heh, I looked up Lethal Weapon; I guess it is the route that JayTee has for his avatar? Looks rad, and sounds like Znupe is getting stronger and stronger.

it was weird, I got on predator the day before (rated half to a full letter grade easier, depending where you look) and thought it felt significantly harder ... though this is partly because my kneebar skills are nonexistent. fortunately I haven't tried the double kneebar ranch yet.

the moves on Lethal Weapon are pretty damn rad, though. nate indicated that it's hard to get from one hang to actually zending ... we'll see. I'm falling off the crux move, but there's a pretty powerful throw right after that that could be a bitch while pumped.

Well, ewe could start reveling us awl with tails of the one-hang for the next six months. That is definitely acceptable gerk tawk; I know it makes up like 80% of my conversation.

Analysis shows that 53% of the content of the BET since its inception is spraying about one-hangs.

snoopy138

Jan 23, 2013, 9:29 PM
Post #96040 of 105309 (4838 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Teh boi and I went to see Trey at the State and did some hippi jam band dansing instead of watching the foosball.

he is not in australia, cavorting around with teh brit?

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:30 PM
Post #96041 of 105309 (4834 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

Basically Big Tony has a giant akita or something that will try to kill any other animal. It has reportedly killed over 10 cats, and seriously fucked up some small dogs. They bring it to the crag.

bowl of antifreeze?
A leash and an attentive nonfuckup owner would work as well,

it's on a leash, and the owner's boyfriend is pretty attentive about it ... but louie is the curious type. and teh murder dog likes hunting, so it doesn't get aggressive and give a bunch of warning to the small dogs.

Pretty sure doc was calling CI a fuck up there. Sinz it was Louie who was not on the leash.

Remember that time Pablo almost killed the convict? That was some funny shizz.

snoopy138

Jan 23, 2013, 9:30 PM
Post #96042 of 105309 (4834 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Good times.

what was your buddy's response to the BET/so-cak meatup?

I think his mind was blown. he thought the whole thing was hysterical. When I told him murf was a bolt chopper he jsut about melted down. It was great. Especially since he had to do some sketch scramble off colorado crack! hahahaha!!!

ha! Though I've seen you show up in the campsite dragging shiny chorped chain anchors like the ghost of marley.

he took mah gneiss lazy day ankers!

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:33 PM
Post #96043 of 105309 (4831 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Looks like he retired again after his one gym sesh.

Fcuk ewe!

I got sick. I was talking to someone this time last week about how I never get sick and then I thought to myself "shit whenever I start spraying about how I never get sick, I always get sick" but it was too late at that point and I got sick.

Partner camhead

Jan 23, 2013, 9:33 PM
Post #96044 of 105309 (4830 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
fuck, I keep getting screwed up with the time change....tha prelims are actually supossed to start at 8:15am Eastern time. I'm almost certainly going to be in my meeting when Nathan takes the stage. Unsure

Gooooo Marmint!!

He fell. :(

Fuck, I knew where he fell would be the issue (crunch part), but he was pretty much through it! He just pissed the hold he was going for off the undercling steinpull and didn't catch himself. FUCK!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

It's hard to tell him that next comp he should spend some time sucking less without looking like a bitch wife on facespace.

So don't do it. He is already posting on facespace about how much he sucks. Now your job is to tell him that he doesn't. Wink

What the hell is this? Group therapy or something? This is teh BET! You put the boots to people when they are down!

I thought the BET way was to just shoot them in the face?

You can put the boots to people, then shoot them in the face. Then tell all their loved ones that they went away to live on a nice farm in the country.

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:34 PM
Post #96045 of 105309 (4828 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Looks like he retired again after his one gym sesh.

Yeah, I was hoping that my Irish comment would summon him out.

oo-aye

caughtinside

Jan 23, 2013, 9:34 PM
Post #96046 of 105309 (4827 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Just listened to a This American Life about how pig bung/asshole can be marketed as calamari substitute and you can't taste the difference.

Im Done with calamari.

LOL!

I love America.

Partner camhead

Jan 23, 2013, 9:36 PM
Post #96047 of 105309 (4824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

Are you calling me a grumpy ginger?

I look forward to reading the rest of DOnny's GU here.

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:36 PM
Post #96048 of 105309 (4823 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
epoch wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

I dig it. It's a long drive to get out of it though - Denver is fugly, but in 20 minutes I'm in the woods. 20 minutes out of boston...you're still in bostonia. Hell, two hours out of boston and you're still in the suburbs.

Yeah, for climbzing, I would actually take Hellhio over Boston. I just checked, and Boston is about the same distance to the Gunks as we are now from the New or the Red. But the Gunks do not have a long of a season. And in Hellhio, when my foot is not broken, I have the option through all of winter of taking a weekend trip down to sunny sandstone.

You can climb [rock] year round in the gunks (~3 hour drive). Hell, you can climb [rock] year round in Rumney (~3 hour drive). When things get cold, go pebble wrestle in Lincoln Woods with the Carny. You can climb [rock] year round in the Mount Washington Valley (~3 hour drive) and you can definitely climb at Shagg year round. All within a couple hours of Boston. Plus the Boston crags and quite a few good-sized gyms.

- would be avoiding teh carney, for SURE.

- I call major bullshit on climbing anywhere near mt washington "year round." the only time I was there, in late JUNE, there was SNOW. underneath all the rain.

by these standards, you can climb rock at the red year round.

more easily than you can at the gnu. at the gnu, snowmelt kind of fucks you.

but there's a pretty big diff between snow in january and snow in JUNE

Ok, I'm using teh BET instead of my phone:

DRIVEL!

You gonna be home for some sort of dinner? If you will be home before 9, I'll make pasta. Otherwise, I'll make... uhhhh... not pasta.

it was more interesting back when teh monkeys used this thred as their communication t00l.

Ya, and I think that dribble has gone back to the fly mines.

snoppy: my snark about camhat's hatred of my lurve of boston wasnt entertainzing enough? would you rather we talk about the boring instead? that IS pretty interesting.

camhat: wuz planning to leave around 8. so do make the pazta?

I meant teh monkeyz intrathred communicashunz was more interesting than what time you will be back for dinner.

yes, and I asked if our fighting wasnt interesting enough and you wanted me to talk about fucking.

yore snarking about boston was more thread-relevant, as opposed to direct communication.

whereas yore pasta discussion, much like a lot of the monkeys discussions before chossy got too good for us and died, was direct communication between the two of you using this thread as a medium. and the monkeys' was more interesting.

aslo married secks is not interesting

caughtinside

Jan 23, 2013, 9:37 PM
Post #96049 of 105309 (4823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

I like how the Patriot wives are the big sore loser shit talkers. That's gotta be embarrassing for those guys.

caughtinside

Jan 23, 2013, 9:38 PM
Post #96050 of 105309 (4821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Good times.

Nice - how was the weather? People have been looking pretty blue on fasebuk pictures. Was looking at a friends pictures of the no-hands-kneebar-bat-hang-rest on More Monkey than Funky. Looks fun!

It was nice in the sun. A couple spots had a chilly breeze blowing through, but it was easy to move to calmer spots. nice temps.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3838 3839 3840 3841 3842 3843 3844 3845 3846 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook