Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3839 3840 3841 3842 3843 3844 3845 3846 3847 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Partner camhead

Jan 23, 2013, 9:39 PM
Post #96051 of 105309 (4998 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Looks like he retired again after his one gym sesh.

Fcuk ewe!

I got sick. I was talking to someone this time last week about how I never get sick and then I thought to myself "shit whenever I start spraying about how I never get sick, I always get sick" but it was too late at that point and I got sick.

I was gonna go hangbored tonight. But then some guys who are looking for a mandolin player for their jam band wanted me to come play with them. I figured that, since I want to make a good impression, I probably should not show up to play fretted instruments after my vicious manderson 2hr workout. Hangboarding will be good tomorrow, though.

caughtinside

Jan 23, 2013, 9:39 PM
Post #96052 of 105309 (4998 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Good times out at NJC this wekend. Had a massive crew out there on Saturday, and 14 people at the mexican place for dinner on Saturday night. Big fun was had, and they serve margaritas the size of fishbowls. Even thread lurker jt512 was there!

That left me buggered for trying hard Sunday I'm afraid, suffering from the revelry all day. ugh. Managed to do some nice 11s but didn't even attempt anything harder... which was disappointing.

SNupe was looking good with an RP of the Crack in the Armor on saturday and then a solid one hang of the Lethal Weapon on sunday.

Monday we were out at the Twin Towers and the Candy O, had a nice no falls day. Those TT routes are really nice.

Long drive home, was an hour late to pick loyerette up at airport so she took a cab and is somewhat cross with me.

Good times.

what was your buddy's response to the BET/so-cak meatup?

I think his mind was blown. he thought the whole thing was hysterical. When I told him murf was a bolt chopper he jsut about melted down. It was great. Especially since he had to do some sketch scramble off colorado crack! hahahaha!!!

ha! Though I've seen you show up in the campsite dragging shiny chorped chain anchors like the ghost of marley.

heh, yeah I told him about that too. It was sad. "Why don't you just not clip the bolts?"

I had to give the talk about fealty, tradition, and commitment.

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:40 PM
Post #96053 of 105309 (4996 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
Well, sheeit. I suppose everyone else is out climbing the climbs. Out east it is actually perfect Chattanooggee conditions, and my facespace feed is rife with people tawking about how awesome it is. Gargh.

I dropped a tiny piece of fish in the kitchen just now. It was cod. Good shit. Feisty went and sniffed it, kicked it around a bit, and then walked off without cleaning up the gawddamned mess. That cat ain't right.

Calvin doesn't know how to eat properly. He just licks at things until he can get it in his mouth. So giving him scraps of food just doesn't work, but he does love tuna juice and yogurt.
And, this is why dogs are superior. If you drop something, it disappears. Occasionally, if you look as if you may drop something, or if it is dangerously close to the edge of the counter, it disappears.

I wouldn't call pulling the thankgiving turkey off the counter superior.....

there is very little about dogs that I would describe as superior

Yeah, you can't sneak up on Louie and try to pet him.

louie is lucky to be alive after this weke end.

This sounds amazing. Spit out the informashuns so we can make fun of everyone!

Basically Big Tony has a giant akita or something that will try to kill any other animal. It has reportedly killed over 10 cats, and seriously fucked up some small dogs. They bring it to the crag.

bowl of antifreeze?
A leash and an attentive nonfuckup owner would work as well,

it's on a leash, and the owner's boyfriend is pretty attentive about it ... but louie is the curious type. and teh murder dog likes hunting, so it doesn't get aggressive and give a bunch of warning to the small dogs.

Pretty sure doc was calling CI a fuck up there. Sinz it was Louie who was not on the leash.

Oh really? I must have missed that. Well shit. Maybe I'll just start waving a gun around between burns and pop one off once in a while. Since it's ok to be dangerous at the crag now.

Not that it isn't entertaining right here, but.... Yore kinda wasting a top notch dogs-at-the-crag troll. Maybe you don't want to bother, but I wish you would put this out there publicly - the other forums are boring as fuck right now. Something nice and inflammatory - the guns stuff is great!

GO

Dammit, the fly might have a point.
i concur. In not sure I've seen a 'your dog tried to it my dog!' Thread. That Louie was off leash himself adds some spice. Brace yourself, klown!

Charlton Heston and the 2nd amendment make it my god given right to brandish a dangerous dog at the crag?

Interesting.

It's a no brainer though. You are 100% responsible for anything your dog bites. A friend of a friend was in one of those, a pit chomped her dog at an unofficial dog park. Both were off leash. She pulled the pit off her dog, and it damaged her shoulder.

guy's homeowner insurance settled for 600k. Lost wages, permanent 10% loss of range of motion in shoulder, etc. I heard somewhere recently that dog bites account for something like 25% of all homeowners ins claims? crazy.

I know that story!

caughtinside

Jan 23, 2013, 9:41 PM
Post #96054 of 105309 (4995 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Good times out at NJC this wekend. Had a massive crew out there on Saturday, and 14 people at the mexican place for dinner on Saturday night. Big fun was had, and they serve margaritas the size of fishbowls. Even thread lurker jt512 was there!

That left me buggered for trying hard Sunday I'm afraid, suffering from the revelry all day. ugh. Managed to do some nice 11s but didn't even attempt anything harder... which was disappointing.

SNupe was looking good with an RP of the Crack in the Armor on saturday and then a solid one hang of the Lethal Weapon on sunday.

Monday we were out at the Twin Towers and the Candy O, had a nice no falls day. Those TT routes are really nice.

Long drive home, was an hour late to pick loyerette up at airport so she took a cab and is somewhat cross with me.

Good times.

I think his mind was blown. he thought the whole thing was hysterical. When I told him murf was a bolt chopper he jsut about melted down. It was great. Especially since he had to do some sketch scramble off colorado crack! hahahaha!!!

ha! Though I've seen you show up in the campsite dragging shiny chorped chain anchors like the ghost of marley.

he took mah gneiss lazy day ankers!

Should have kept that thing intact. 6 feet! what a riot.

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:42 PM
Post #96055 of 105309 (4993 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
So, I put together a spreadsheet of all my medical expenses. I titled it, "Footing the Bill." Drivel did not think it was as funny as I did.

and.. notphunny... scroll... scroll

caughtinside

Jan 23, 2013, 9:43 PM
Post #96056 of 105309 (4989 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
Well, sheeit. I suppose everyone else is out climbing the climbs. Out east it is actually perfect Chattanooggee conditions, and my facespace feed is rife with people tawking about how awesome it is. Gargh.

I dropped a tiny piece of fish in the kitchen just now. It was cod. Good shit. Feisty went and sniffed it, kicked it around a bit, and then walked off without cleaning up the gawddamned mess. That cat ain't right.

Calvin doesn't know how to eat properly. He just licks at things until he can get it in his mouth. So giving him scraps of food just doesn't work, but he does love tuna juice and yogurt.
And, this is why dogs are superior. If you drop something, it disappears. Occasionally, if you look as if you may drop something, or if it is dangerously close to the edge of the counter, it disappears.

I wouldn't call pulling the thankgiving turkey off the counter superior.....

there is very little about dogs that I would describe as superior

Yeah, you can't sneak up on Louie and try to pet him.

louie is lucky to be alive after this weke end.

This sounds amazing. Spit out the informashuns so we can make fun of everyone!

Basically Big Tony has a giant akita or something that will try to kill any other animal. It has reportedly killed over 10 cats, and seriously fucked up some small dogs. They bring it to the crag.

bowl of antifreeze?
A leash and an attentive nonfuckup owner would work as well,

it's on a leash, and the owner's boyfriend is pretty attentive about it ... but louie is the curious type. and teh murder dog likes hunting, so it doesn't get aggressive and give a bunch of warning to the small dogs.

Pretty sure doc was calling CI a fuck up there. Sinz it was Louie who was not on the leash.

Oh really? I must have missed that. Well shit. Maybe I'll just start waving a gun around between burns and pop one off once in a while. Since it's ok to be dangerous at the crag now.

Not that it isn't entertaining right here, but.... Yore kinda wasting a top notch dogs-at-the-crag troll. Maybe you don't want to bother, but I wish you would put this out there publicly - the other forums are boring as fuck right now. Something nice and inflammatory - the guns stuff is great!

GO

Dammit, the fly might have a point.
i concur. In not sure I've seen a 'your dog tried to it my dog!' Thread. That Louie was off leash himself adds some spice. Brace yourself, klown!

Charlton Heston and the 2nd amendment make it my god given right to brandish a dangerous dog at the crag?

Interesting.

It's a no brainer though. You are 100% responsible for anything your dog bites. A friend of a friend was in one of those, a pit chomped her dog at an unofficial dog park. Both were off leash. She pulled the pit off her dog, and it damaged her shoulder.

guy's homeowner insurance settled for 600k. Lost wages, permanent 10% loss of range of motion in shoulder, etc. I heard somewhere recently that dog bites account for something like 25% of all homeowners ins claims? crazy.

I know that story!

derp.

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:44 PM
Post #96057 of 105309 (4987 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So I somehow forgot to put corn into my chili last night. Definitly missing that element of sweetness, but otherwise it's a pretty good batch.

I'll try to remember to put the corn into the rest when I get home tonight.

I wonder how creamed corn would be in chili.

I had a friend who used to do a cover of the Bob Dylan song but he would replace "Shelter from the storm" with "A hot bowl of creamed corn".

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:45 PM
Post #96058 of 105309 (4984 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So I somehow forgot to put corn into my chili last night. Definitly missing that element of sweetness, but otherwise it's a pretty good batch.

I'll try to remember to put the corn into the rest when I get home tonight.

I wonder how creamed corn would be in chili.

Unimpressed

Maybe you should try it and let us know.

I have tried both chocolate (pretty good) and peanut butter (didn't try much though, didn't have a big effect) for the sweetness factor, but corn works pretty well and better for keeping the calories down on a bowl.
I'm going to put some in the next batch of cornbread I make. I'm still a bit hesitant about putting it in chili, but there is the possibility that it may just sound gross and be really good. Or, it'll just be gross.
You know, I forget about cream corn.

Has anyone made a joke about corn kernels in poo yet? Because that is the logical place to take this conversation.

I did figure that would be where this would land.

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:49 PM
Post #96059 of 105309 (4983 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Just listened to a This American Life about how pig bung/asshole can be marketed as calamari substitute and you can't taste the difference.

Im Done with calamari.
It took the fear of accidentally eating fried pig asshole to not want to eat squid.
Interesting.

I'm sure they was all the pig shit off it first.

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:49 PM
Post #96060 of 105309 (4982 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
fuck, I keep getting screwed up with the time change....tha prelims are actually supossed to start at 8:15am Eastern time. I'm almost certainly going to be in my meeting when Nathan takes the stage. Unsure

Gooooo Marmint!!

He fell. :(

Fuck, I knew where he fell would be the issue (crunch part), but he was pretty much through it! He just pissed the hold he was going for off the undercling steinpull and didn't catch himself. FUCK!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

It's hard to tell him that next comp he should spend some time sucking less without looking like a bitch wife on facespace.

So don't do it. He is already posting on facespace about how much he sucks. Now your job is to tell him that he doesn't. Wink

What the hell is this? Group therapy or something? This is teh BET! You put the boots to people when they are down!

I thought the BET way was to just shoot them in the face?

Also acceptable!

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:50 PM
Post #96061 of 105309 (4980 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Just listened to a This American Life about how pig bung/asshole can be marketed as calamari substitute and you can't taste the difference.

Im Done with calamari.

whatever. calamari is still awesome, whether it's squid or pig ass.

My thoughts exactly. Calamari is calamari!

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:52 PM
Post #96062 of 105309 (4980 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
fuck, I keep getting screwed up with the time change....tha prelims are actually supossed to start at 8:15am Eastern time. I'm almost certainly going to be in my meeting when Nathan takes the stage. Unsure

Gooooo Marmint!!

Fuck, I knew where he fell would be the issue (crunch part), but he was pretty much through it! He just pissed the hold he was going for off the undercling steinpull and didn't catch himself. FUCK!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

It's hard to tell him that next comp he should spend some time sucking less without looking like a bitch wife on facespace.

So don't do it. He is already posting on facespace about how much he sucks. Now your job is to tell him that he doesn't. Wink

Well, he shouldn't have fallen there!

Exactly!

I heard you were being all gneiss to him on teh fasebuks ... teh asiant described it as "fatherly advice" or some shit.

That's just pretend facebook werds. The truth is spoken here.

Partner camhead

Post #96063 of 105309 (4979 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Im Done with calamari.
It took the fear of accidentally eating fried pig asshole to not want to eat squid.
Interesting.

I'm sure they was all the pig shit off it first.

Come to think of it, you'd be way more likely to ingest bits of animal fecal matter by eating organic veggies than you would be by eating processed pig ass.

meatbomz

Post #96064 of 105309 (4978 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Lolz, my facebook page last night. When does spring training start?

Teh boi and I went to see Trey at the State and did some hippi jam band dansing instead of watching the foosball.

he is not in australia, cavorting around with teh brit?

He is back - going to kutztharope on the weekend.

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:54 PM
Post #96065 of 105309 (4976 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Teh boi and I went to see Trey at the State and did some hippi jam band dansing instead of watching the foosball.

I like how the Patriot wives are the big sore loser shit talkers. That's gotta be embarrassing for those guys.

Football is largely unwatchable these days. On a variety of levels.

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:55 PM
Post #96066 of 105309 (4974 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Good times.

heh, yeah I told him about that too. It was sad. "Why don't you just not clip the bolts?"

I had to give the talk about fealty, tradition, and commitment.

*wipes single tear from eye*

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 9:57 PM
Post #96067 of 105309 (4970 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

=== GU complete ===

snoopy138

Jan 23, 2013, 10:05 PM
Post #96068 of 105309 (4955 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

[image]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/65363_10101474919646070_1873598760_n.jpg[/image]

I like how the Patriot wives are the big sore loser shit talkers. That's gotta be embarrassing for those guys.

welker's wife haz a point with ray lewis. there's all this talk about celebrating his career, but he was there the night of a murder, had some level of involvement in it, and helped with the (unsuccessful) attempt to cover it up.

carabiner96

Jan 23, 2013, 10:06 PM
Post #96069 of 105309 (4952 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
=== GU complete ===
I'm on the iYup at work so I can't be bothered to quote the original offending post, but FUCK EWE, DONNY!!

snoopy138

Jan 23, 2013, 10:09 PM
Post #96070 of 105309 (4949 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Good times.

he took mah gneiss lazy day ankers!

Should have kept that thing intact. 6 feet! what a riot.

and there's a perfectly gud carck their! at a ledge that you can walk on either left (off teh rawk) or right (to the cactus flower anchors.

snoopy138

Jan 23, 2013, 10:10 PM
Post #96071 of 105309 (4947 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Gooooo Marmint!!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

Well, he shouldn't have fallen there!

Exactly!

I heard you were being all gneiss to him on teh fasebuks ... teh asiant described it as "fatherly advice" or some shit.

That's just pretend facebook werds. The truth is spoken here.

but he doesn't read this anymore. maybe with all the falling, he's no longer too gud for us?

carabiner96

Jan 23, 2013, 10:12 PM
Post #96072 of 105309 (4944 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

[image]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/65363_10101474919646070_1873598760_n.jpg[/image]

welker's wife haz a point with ray lewis. there's all this talk about celebrating his career, but he was there the night of a murder, had some level of involvement in it, and helped with the (unsuccessful) attempt to cover it up.
Hm, sounds like I should pay more attention, that's some gossip worthy dramz.

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 10:15 PM
Post #96073 of 105309 (4944 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
=== GU complete ===
I'm on the iYup at work so I can't be bothered to quote the original offending post, but FUCK EWE, DONNY!!

Yez. That's it. Give in to yore anger. Your butthertz pleases me.

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 10:16 PM
Post #96074 of 105309 (4938 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dangler!

meatbomz

Jan 23, 2013, 10:17 PM
Post #96075 of 105309 (4936 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

like a bit of pig feces on mah calamari!

First page Previous page 1 ... 3839 3840 3841 3842 3843 3844 3845 3846 3847 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook