Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3843 3844 3845 3846 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:06 PM
Post #96151 of 105309 (4906 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan is competing in Switzerland this morning. He is #37 of 39 in his group (I think that's right....) and the men's quialifier rounds start at 9:15am Eastern time.

This is the link for the live feed: http://www.swiss-sport.tv/index.php?id=19

I have a meeting at 10:30 this morning though....if I can figure out the approxomite time that Nathan will compete (I dunno 11:30? noon?) and I'm still in the meeting I hope I can excuse myself.

Well, let's hope chossy spent enough tyme on teh train tressle.

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:09 PM
Post #96152 of 105309 (4905 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
biweekly hangbored report:

Had a really good sesh today. Am up to 35 lbs added on all three and four-finger holds, though am still a bit behind on my shallow two-fingered nemeses. But the 35 lb thing is a milestone, because it means I'm climbing as if I'm 200 lbs. I may actually start easing off on the weight a bit, though, since I don't want to peak too soon (I always have a problem of, wait, no never mind). And, if I start doing less weight, it will start becoming more of an endurance kind of thing, which will benefit the spring RRG season.

Which really depresses me, that there will be a spring RRG season; unfortunately, the combination of in tents footwork and ledgy terrain at the NRG just scares me, so this spring may be more steep thuggy stuff to get back into it. Oh well.

Also, LENA! Have you tried what the Beastmaker guys call "Encores"? It's basically Frenchies for the hangbored: with each rep, you do a different elbow angle. Manderson was skeptical about them because the changes of angle result in not enough maximum load on your fingers for each set, but I'm thinking that, since I cannot climb otherwise, it is simulating more the strength that I need not just to hold a grip, but to pull and move off of it. Erie Guardless, they're pretty hard.

Ok, that's awl. I had such a good sesh, and Drivel is out of town, that I'm going to _____, eat some ice cream, and watch some netflix.

Muthuh fuckahs.

Yay, I will have a partner for RRG spring season. I try to feel your pain, but...

No, I haven't done Encores, but they would be hard. J-teh-boi was dicking around with them on the hangbored, and also with hang-until-you-fall, bc the hangbored repeater was too boring and regimented for him.

As far as hangbored, I am up to 20 lb on the easiest hold, 15 lb on 4 other holds, and no weight on 6th hold. Planning to up it all by 5lb tonight.

I was going to do the hangbored for 2 more weeks (should i do 3?) and then switch to campus (really need input here, bc Manderson is not nearly as specific about this as he is about hangbored.).

1) Debating whether to add systems board to campus, also, bc I cannot see campusing session lasting very long for me.

2)Not sure how long to do the campusing, and when to switch to PE, and how to do the PE, other than 4x4s.

Campusing was less regimented for me; I started by searching youtube videos to see what pros were doing on the campus bored. There's a good one of Sonny Trotter doing some different exercises; some of them will work, others will not. I could send you a rundown of some different campus routines I did.

And above all, even more than handboarding, with campusing you need to rest a LOT between sets. Like, 5 minutes or more. Though, on the plus side, campusing did not completely wear my body down for days afterward as much as hangboreding did.

For PE, 4x4s are great, though you want to make sure you find problems that are easy enough; you'll be surprised what you can fall off of at the end of the set. Or, if possible, try to set a lap of numbers (around 25 moves long), on the bouldering wall, which you can do with no no-hands rests,get really pumped, and then jump right into v3-ish 5-6 move boulder problems.

Shitz.... back to back to back spray sessions. I need better waterproofs and ewe too need muzzles.

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:10 PM
Post #96153 of 105309 (4905 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan is competing in Switzerland this morning. He is #37 of 39 in his group (I think that's right....) and the men's quialifier rounds start at 9:15am Eastern time.

I have a meeting at 10:30 this morning though....if I can figure out the approxomite time that Nathan will compete (I dunno 11:30? noon?) and I'm still in the meeting I hope I can excuse myself.

Does that mean that he's ranked 37 out of 39, or that that's the order he's competing in or something?

Gud luck pegborder!

gunna take more than luck, when yore in with teh big boys.

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:11 PM
Post #96154 of 105309 (4905 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

Had a really good sesh today. Am up to 35 lbs added on all three and four-finger holds, though am still a bit behind on my shallow two-fingered nemeses. But the 35 lb thing is a milestone, because it means I'm climbing as if I'm 200 lbs. I may actually start easing off on the weight a bit, though, since I don't want to peak too soon (I always have a problem of, wait, no never mind). And, if I start doing less weight, it will start becoming more of an endurance kind of thing, which will benefit the spring RRG season.

Which really depresses me, that there will be a spring RRG season; unfortunately, the combination of in tents footwork and ledgy terrain at the NRG just scares me, so this spring may be more steep thuggy stuff to get back into it. Oh well.

Also, LENA! Have you tried what the Beastmaker guys call "Encores"? It's basically Frenchies for the hangbored: with each rep, you do a different elbow angle. Manderson was skeptical about them because the changes of angle result in not enough maximum load on your fingers for each set, but I'm thinking that, since I cannot climb otherwise, it is simulating more the strength that I need not just to hold a grip, but to pull and move off of it. Erie Guardless, they're pretty hard.

Ok, that's awl. I had such a good sesh, and Drivel is out of town, that I'm going to _____, eat some ice cream, and watch some netflix.

Muthuh fuckahs.

Yay, I will have a partner for RRG spring season. I try to feel your pain, but...

No, I haven't done Encores, but they would be hard. J-teh-boi was dicking around with them on the hangbored, and also with hang-until-you-fall, bc the hangbored repeater was too boring and regimented for him.

As far as hangbored, I am up to 20 lb on the easiest hold, 15 lb on 4 other holds, and no weight on 6th hold. Planning to up it all by 5lb tonight.

I was going to do the hangbored for 2 more weeks (should i do 3?) and then switch to campus (really need input here, bc Manderson is not nearly as specific about this as he is about hangbored.).

1) Debating whether to add systems board to campus, also, bc I cannot see campusing session lasting very long for me.

2)Not sure how long to do the campusing, and when to switch to PE, and how to do the PE, other than 4x4s.

Campusing was less regimented for me; I started by searching youtube videos to see what pros were doing on the campus bored. There's a good one of Sonny Trotter doing some different exercises; some of them will work, others will not. I could send you a rundown of some different campus routines I did.

And above all, even more than handboarding, with campusing you need to rest a LOT between sets. Like, 5 minutes or more. Though, on the plus side, campusing did not completely wear my body down for days afterward as much as hangboreding did.

For PE, 4x4s are great, though you want to make sure you find problems that are easy enough; you'll be surprised what you can fall off of at the end of the set. Or, if possible, try to set a lap of numbers (around 25 moves long), on the bouldering wall, which you can do with no no-hands rests,get really pumped, and then jump right into v3-ish 5-6 move boulder problems.

Yes please, send me what you have on the campusing.

I've done 4x4s before, so I am pretty familiar with what difficulty grade/length I need. I was just wondering if I should be doing something in addition to 4x4s, or doing them differently. Basically, before, I would warm up and boulder some in haphazard way, just doing stuff that was new or I wanted to work on, and then do 4x4. And after one 4x4 I was done. As in, completely done, couldn't climb anything other than super-easy traversing.

Do you just warm up and go into 4x4? Do you do more than one 4x4 in the same session?

Other things I had been considering for PE stage:

-- VIR/CIR stamina laps on the rope (12 laps with timed 3 min break in between) of the difficulty where they are fairly easy as one lap on it's own, but I would be struggling towards the end.

--bouldering pyramid, something like 8xV0s-4xV1s-2xV3s-1xV4-xV3s-4xV1-8xV0, but I am not sure how strictly timed this should be, and how long the breaks should be

oh gawd, make it stop.

granite_grrl

Jan 24, 2013, 10:11 PM
Post #96155 of 105309 (4905 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
New Zealand to banz devl kat!
http://www.slate.com/...ies_and_shouldn.html

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Hmm, makes me feel better about keeping Feisty as an inside cat.

Catz are killers, they can't seem to help themselves.

Well, except for Calvin. If he ever caught a mouse he would try to lick it to death.

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:13 PM
Post #96156 of 105309 (4902 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Does that mean that he's ranked 37 out of 39, or that that's the order he's competing in or something?

Gud luck pegborder!

The order he is competing.

Try to remember chossy.... prick pick in teh drilled hole and hang on to yore tool.

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:16 PM
Post #96157 of 105309 (4899 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

I've done 4x4s before, so I am pretty familiar with what difficulty grade/length I need. I was just wondering if I should be doing something in addition to 4x4s, or doing them differently. Basically, before, I would warm up and boulder some in haphazard way, just doing stuff that was new or I wanted to work on, and then do 4x4. And after one 4x4 I was done. As in, completely done, couldn't climb anything other than super-easy traversing.

Do you just warm up and go into 4x4? Do you do more than one 4x4 in the same session?

-- VIR/CIR stamina laps on the rope (12 laps with timed 3 min break in between) of the difficulty where they are fairly easy as one lap on it's own, but I would be struggling towards the end.

--bouldering pyramid, something like 8xV0s-4xV1s-2xV3s-1xV4-xV3s-4xV1-8xV0, but I am not sure how strictly timed this should be, and how long the breaks should be

Campus dissertation sent via facespace.

On the PE, I've never done real 4x4s seriously. After warming up, and maybe 30 minutes of projecting boulder problems at my max, I usually did one of two things:

Descending Pyramid-ish circuits: Find 3 or 4 groups of problems that are all similar to each other, and which you have dialed. For example, find a set of 4 v4s, 4 v3s and 4 v2s. Start hard, and do each set without resting between problems, but rest 5 minutes or so between each set. You should be failing at the end of the v2s.

Although each set should contain problems similar in grade, we all know that some v4s you have more dialed than others. Depending on how you feel, you can challenge yourself by starting on the problems that you have more dialed, and finishing with the ones that are harder for you at the end of the set. Or, less challenge would be to save the ones you have dialed for the end of each set.

You may have to add more problems to this, depending on your gym. All problems in these sets that I did were 6-10 move problems on the 70 degree "Mothership" wall.

OR,

My favorite, which I do on the Mothership wall again: Get a few boulder problems that are just above your onsight max, DIALED, like they take you 3 goes to project, but then you can do them in your sleep. They should be longish, like at least 7 moves.

Also, you will have set a "numbers lap" (as I mentioned before) of around 25 moves that traverses along the bottom of a wall, then moves up, and then back down to finish where you started. There should be jugs for shaking on, but NO no-hands rests to cheat yourself on. When you are done, you should not be trashed, but should feel like you just climbed a pumpy 5.11b/c.

IMPORTANT: each of the problems you have dialed should start somewhere off of the numbers lap.

Now, do the numbers lap, breathing, chalking, resting, and go directly into one of the problems you have dialed. Obviously, this is supposed to simulate a more endurance route, in which you have to pull off moves that are hard for you, while you are really pumped. It's really fun to figure out what your threshhold is. At peak fitness, I was able to do 7-10 move v6s under full pump, which felt no different than redpointing a solid 5.13.

Ok, that's awl.

knot likely... just take another breath, drink a glass ov water and I'm sure ewe kin spray us down sum more.

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:21 PM
Post #96158 of 105309 (4897 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
In other news...

I noticed that teh losers in teh spci finally made 40k. So I thought I wood stroll over and offer them my gongratulations.

But I thinks hopes that I wus able to rain on there parade.

I saw that you were the last pos(t)er over there and thought "hmm, Jak is running with a new crowd I see". But then I looked and was like "oh, ok".

Oh, well I feel better... nau that dancerboi approves.

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:23 PM
Post #96159 of 105309 (4896 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

Muthuh fuckahs.

Lena is upping her gheyme I see.

Yeah, haven't found pretty danzing boys that would make me forgo climbing, so I figured I might as well try harder climbing.

yea.... like this iz gunna end well.

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:25 PM
Post #96160 of 105309 (4896 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Gud luck pegborder!

just clicked on this, and it was teh wimminz speed final. not very interesting. I assume I have missed nathan by now.

Climbing iz boring to watch.

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:27 PM
Post #96161 of 105309 (4892 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
got some werd from teh AB ... he is werking teh werks 7 days a weke and will not be at teh meetup.

something about it would take the whole weke end just to find his climbing gearz in the closet.

pors a little bunk scrib on teh floor rip AB.

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:31 PM
Post #96162 of 105309 (4890 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Just came back from getting the hairs cut. I think it's too short, and there's no layers so with the blow dry/straightening they do for you at the salon, it looks a little posh spice. We'll see what it does when I shower, go to sleep with my hair wet, and wake up doing nothing to it. That's the real test.

I kin tell from rite hear, even withowt looking... it's two short.

I noes it's more werk, but wimin look better with teh long hairs.
I prefer long hair, but Brian is a freak who likes the short hairs. Even the stylist agrees men like long hair better.

It is a well documented fact that 84.6% of women look better with short hair.

No. and GTFO!

Shouldn't you be more careful commenting on the bolded part? You are, however, correct on the second part.

bois with short hair look fine.

Mari thinks I shood cut my hairs... She said, aren't ewe getting a little old to be reliving yore younger hippy glory dayz?

She might has teh poynt.

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:34 PM
Post #96163 of 105309 (4885 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
Oh, and several topix back, but Beccs and Lena both look better with longer (shoulder length) hair. Biner definitely is more of a long-hair wearer, too. I would assume that kel is as well. So, that's my opinion, man, from a dude who doesn't really matter.

Is it round face => long hair/ long face => short hair?

Or the other way around?

I don't think it is either. But I agree that the short hair that looks cool on dribble doesn't look cool on me.

This is true, I don't think it comes down to something as simple as face shape, it's more just how the person carries him or herself. Lena and Drivel have not dissimilar faces; they're both very toned, less angled than round, prominent noses (ducks fists). But Drivel looks good with short hair, and Lena doesnt.

Even still, there are times that Drivel has cut her hair too short, and it didn't look good.

wut? i would have described my face as pretty angular. sharp jawline, not-round nose. I tend to think sharper facial features are kind of a prereq for looking decent with really short hair. Sharp features and short hair tends to look fey instead of just odd.

cept this^ goes against teh rule guideline... wimin look better with teh long hairs.

caughtinside

Jan 24, 2013, 10:35 PM
Post #96164 of 105309 (4884 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Just came back from getting the hairs cut. I think it's too short, and there's no layers so with the blow dry/straightening they do for you at the salon, it looks a little posh spice. We'll see what it does when I shower, go to sleep with my hair wet, and wake up doing nothing to it. That's the real test.

I kin tell from rite hear, even withowt looking... it's two short.

I noes it's more werk, but wimin look better with teh long hairs.
I prefer long hair, but Brian is a freak who likes the short hairs. Even the stylist agrees men like long hair better.

It is a well documented fact that 84.6% of women look better with short hair.

No. and GTFO!

Shouldn't you be more careful commenting on the bolded part? You are, however, correct on the second part.

bois with short hair look fine.

Mari thinks I shood cut my hairs... She said, aren't ewe getting a little old to be reliving yore younger hippy glory dayz?

She might has teh poynt.

keep teh dreme alive!!

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:36 PM
Post #96165 of 105309 (4882 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
Oh, and several topix back, but Beccs and Lena both look better with longer (shoulder length) hair. Biner definitely is more of a long-hair wearer, too. I would assume that kel is as well. So, that's my opinion, man, from a dude who doesn't really matter.

Is it round face => long hair/ long face => short hair?

Or the other way around?

I don't think it is either. But I agree that the short hair that looks cool on dribble doesn't look cool on me.

This is true, I don't think it comes down to something as simple as face shape, it's more just how the person carries him or herself. Lena and Drivel have not dissimilar faces; they're both very toned, less angled than round, prominent noses (ducks fists). But Drivel looks good with short hair, and Lena doesnt.

Even still, there are times that Drivel has cut her hair too short, and it didn't look good.

wut? i would have described my face as pretty angular. sharp jawline, not-round nose. I tend to think sharper facial features are kind of a prereq for looking decent with really short hair. Sharp features and short hair tends to look fey instead of just odd.

I must've been falling asleep when I typed that. I meant you and Lena's faces were MORE angular, and less round. But in Lena's case short hair does knot look good, whereas it does on ewe.

too bad it wusn't teh big sleep.

caughtinside

Jan 24, 2013, 10:37 PM
Post #96166 of 105309 (4882 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I just got a small bluetooth speaker in the mail, $30 and this thing is pretty sweet! Like the size of a tennis ball. Cranks out decent sound at a good volume.

I'm going to start rocking the crag! All I need now is a hammock.

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:39 PM
Post #96167 of 105309 (4879 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
fuck, I keep getting screwed up with the time change....tha prelims are actually supossed to start at 8:15am Eastern time. I'm almost certainly going to be in my meeting when Nathan takes the stage. Unsure

Gooooo Marmint!!

He fell. :(

Fuck, I knew where he fell would be the issue (crunch part), but he was pretty much through it! He just pissed the hold he was going for off the undercling steinpull and didn't catch himself. FUCK!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

at least dancerboi remembers teh BET way.

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:40 PM
Post #96168 of 105309 (4879 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
got some werd from teh AB ... he is werking teh werks 7 days a weke and will not be at teh meetup.

something about it would take the whole weke end just to find his climbing gearz in the closet.

Pathetic

Pot calling teh kettle black

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:42 PM
Post #96169 of 105309 (4879 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
fuck, I keep getting screwed up with the time change....tha prelims are actually supossed to start at 8:15am Eastern time. I'm almost certainly going to be in my meeting when Nathan takes the stage. Unsure

Gooooo Marmint!!

Fuck, I knew where he fell would be the issue (crunch part), but he was pretty much through it! He just pissed the hold he was going for off the undercling steinpull and didn't catch himself. FUCK!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

It's hard to tell him that next comp he should spend some time sucking less without looking like a bitch wife on facespace.

maybes act more like a sponcer instead ov a wife.... 'win or I cut yore funding'?

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:43 PM
Post #96170 of 105309 (4879 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Gooooo Marmint!!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

It's hard to tell him that next comp he should spend some time sucking less without looking like a bitch wife on facespace.

So don't do it. He is already posting on facespace about how much he sucks. Now your job is to tell him that he doesn't. Wink

yore kinda gnu around here...

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:45 PM
Post #96171 of 105309 (4878 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Gooooo Marmint!!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

So don't do it. He is already posting on facespace about how much he sucks. Now your job is to tell him that he doesn't. Wink

Somehow, I can't see Beccs doing that. She's always been more of a negative reinforcer, from my perspective. She should just tell him that he is Canada's Last Great Hope.

Well then canada is doomed.

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:47 PM
Post #96172 of 105309 (4877 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Gooooo Marmint!!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

Well, he shouldn't have fallen there!

Yeah, well, it isn't like we all have never done THAT. I take my words back. chossy sucks, and you should tell him that.

Why due we fall? So we kin learn to pick ourselves back up - batman's dad

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:49 PM
Post #96173 of 105309 (4877 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Gooooo Marmint!!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

Well, he shouldn't have fallen there!

Yeah, well, it isn't like we all have never done THAT. I take my words back. chossy sucks, and you should tell him that.

They have a very loving relationship; there have been plenty of times that Chossy has told Beccs that she shouldn't have fallen there, either.

love and hate.... basicly teh same thing.

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:53 PM
Post #96174 of 105309 (4874 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Well, sheeit. I suppose everyone else is out climbing the climbs. Out east it is actually perfect Chattanooggee conditions, and my facespace feed is rife with people tawking about how awesome it is. Gargh.

I dropped a tiny piece of fish in the kitchen just now. It was cod. Good shit. Feisty went and sniffed it, kicked it around a bit, and then walked off without cleaning up the gawddamned mess. That cat ain't right.

teh cat ain't teh only thing knot rite around yore household

tripperjm

Jan 24, 2013, 10:57 PM
Post #96175 of 105309 (4873 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
Well, sheeit. I suppose everyone else is out climbing the climbs. Out east it is actually perfect Chattanooggee conditions, and my facespace feed is rife with people tawking about how awesome it is. Gargh.

I dropped a tiny piece of fish in the kitchen just now. It was cod. Good shit. Feisty went and sniffed it, kicked it around a bit, and then walked off without cleaning up the gawddamned mess. That cat ain't right.

Calvin doesn't know how to eat properly. He just licks at things until he can get it in his mouth. So giving him scraps of food just doesn't work, but he does love tuna juice and yogurt.
And, this is why dogs are superior. If you drop something, it disappears. Occasionally, if you look as if you may drop something, or if it is dangerously close to the edge of the counter, it disappears.

I wouldn't call pulling the thankgiving turkey off the counter superior.....

heh, nau that's funny

First page Previous page 1 ... 3843 3844 3845 3846 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook