Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 3852 3853 3854 3855 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

dr_feelgood

Jan 25, 2013, 3:36 AM
Post #96251 of 105309 (5042 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
cracklover wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
pc++

Well done, sir. My Franchise folds.

GO

Now fuck off. We're talking about tango dancing, and don't want to hear from you.

I have no idea what to say to this. other than that PG is probably plotting to get Doc into trangoing or something. that can be the only explanashun.

Nah, I have two left feet.

dr_feelgood

Jan 25, 2013, 3:37 AM
Post #96252 of 105309 (5041 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
So, just heard from Tony (Kinetic Tony, not Big Tony, Tony Sartin, or Tony Soprano) about another of our gym members getting injured. This is the third in so many months, after my meatbombz, and another guy's falling off the top of a Coopers Rock H-eyeball.

Anyway, the story: there's a local Columbus guy named Andy Politz, whom I've not met, but is apparently a pretty badass Himalayan nature hiker; he's one of Viesteurs's main partners, has done Everest, etc. There's a whole crew of OSU mountaineering club helmet at the gym-type gumbies who cup the balls of the ground he walks on. He makes a living by charging them all a lot of money to go hiking with him.

Anyway, I guess that recently, he was guiding a charity climb for disabled vets or something on Mt. Washington, and an avalanche hit them and almost killed a bunch of the grupe. I guess that everyone lived, but Andy and his son are injured. A guy from our gym, who is a photographer, was on the trip, too, and is injured, but not sure how bad.

Ugh.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/...anche-climbers-gully
Yeah, general consensus among the crew is that the 'guide' royally ducked up and ignored a direct in person warning from a ranger to not take the route they took.

'But I've done EVEREST!' If you read the report from the Avi center, you'll hardcore face palm.
Yeah, they don't seem to have done a terrifically good job at much of anything. They call it an alpine start for a reason.

So, yeah, none of the mountaineer ballcuppers who were in the gym tonight even knew that Andy had done anything rong or stupid. They were pretty surprised when I told them biner's informashuns.

I guess he got the most fucked up out of everyone, though. Compound fracture of his tib-fib, I think.

I guess Dan was stuck in the snow for something like 14 hours. His toes are really messed up, not sure if they'll have to chop them or not.

Let this be a lesson to awl of us... no winter nature hikes.
Or, if you are going to go on one, don't bring eleven other people and then disregard what the ranger says.

dr_feelgood

Jan 25, 2013, 3:38 AM
Post #96253 of 105309 (5040 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Climbing slideshow in Boulder. Never again!

kamhed's worst nightmare?
Well, it ended up being a fortuitous event for me, I'll get more into it if things pan out.

But yeah, lots of beautiful people wearing clothes that cost more than my rent, dropping lots of 'Gnarly's

teh world wood be a better place ifs a nuke wus dropped on boulder

I can see nothing rong with this proposition. We could even use the rubble from Boulder Canyon to make a wall around the whole radioactive wasteland.
Expanded parking for eldo

dr_feelgood

Jan 25, 2013, 3:41 AM
Post #96254 of 105309 (5036 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
Well, sheeit. I suppose everyone else is out climbing the climbs. Out east it is actually perfect Chattanooggee conditions, and my facespace feed is rife with people tawking about how awesome it is. Gargh.

I dropped a tiny piece of fish in the kitchen just now. It was cod. Good shit. Feisty went and sniffed it, kicked it around a bit, and then walked off without cleaning up the gawddamned mess. That cat ain't right.

Calvin doesn't know how to eat properly. He just licks at things until he can get it in his mouth. So giving him scraps of food just doesn't work, but he does love tuna juice and yogurt.
And, this is why dogs are superior. If you drop something, it disappears. Occasionally, if you look as if you may drop something, or if it is dangerously close to the edge of the counter, it disappears.

I wouldn't call pulling the thankgiving turkey off the counter superior.....

there is very little about dogs that I would describe as superior

Yeah, you can't sneak up on Louie and try to pet him.

louie is lucky to be alive after this weke end.

This sounds amazing. Spit out the informashuns so we can make fun of everyone!

Basically Big Tony has a giant akita or something that will try to kill any other animal. It has reportedly killed over 10 cats, and seriously fucked up some small dogs. They bring it to the crag.

bowl of antifreeze?
A leash and an attentive nonfuckup owner would work as well,

Leash apparently wasnt enough. I'd say muzzle is the next step although leaving dog at home is the clear winner.

Tiger kan't even be trusted when left alone. He has eatin everything in there house.... chairs, tables, couches, kit cabs, counter tops, walls and doors. Teh only thing they has is too beach chairs to sit in and they has to be put up on teh fridge when ever they leave or they wood be eatin also.

He ate Tony's truck sat nite while we were drinking sat nite at teh mexi place.

why hasn't she eaten teh fridge?
I have a friend who has to padlock his fridge, or the dog gets in. And not just leave the lock in the hasp, but lock it...

dr_feelgood

Jan 25, 2013, 3:42 AM
Post #96255 of 105309 (5035 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
cracklover wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
pc++

Well done, sir. My Franchise folds.

GO

Now fuck off. We're talking about tango dancing, and don't want to hear from you.

I have no idea what to say to this. other than that PG is probably plotting to get Doc into trangoing or something. that can be the only explanashun.

or, just maybe, we're tired of you inviting the undesirables into our neighborhood.
PG is turning into a nasty climber who is going to drag Doc along to belay slave all of her gnarly sends.
Yup.

dr_feelgood

Jan 25, 2013, 3:45 AM
Post #96256 of 105309 (5028 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

repost:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
So, just heard from Tony (Kinetic Tony, not Big Tony, Tony Sartin, or Tony Soprano) about another of our gym members getting injured. This is the third in so many months, after my meatbombz, and another guy's falling off the top of a Coopers Rock H-eyeball.

Anyway, the story: there's a local Columbus guy named Andy Politz, whom I've not met, but is apparently a pretty badass Himalayan nature hiker; he's one of Viesteurs's main partners, has done Everest, etc. There's a whole crew of OSU mountaineering club helmet at the gym-type gumbies who cup the balls of the ground he walks on. He makes a living by charging them all a lot of money to go hiking with him.

Anyway, I guess that recently, he was guiding a charity climb for disabled vets or something on Mt. Washington, and an avalanche hit them and almost killed a bunch of the grupe. I guess that everyone lived, but Andy and his son are injured. A guy from our gym, who is a photographer, was on the trip, too, and is injured, but not sure how bad.

Ugh.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/...anche-climbers-gully
Yeah, general consensus among the crew is that the 'guide' royally ducked up and ignored a direct in person warning from a ranger to not take the route they took.

'But I've done EVEREST!' If you read the report from the Avi center, you'll hardcore face palm.
Yeah, they don't seem to have done a terrifically good job at much of anything. They call it an alpine start for a reason.

dr_feelgood

Jan 25, 2013, 3:48 AM
Post #96257 of 105309 (5025 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

damn. no seeds.

dr_feelgood

Jan 25, 2013, 3:57 AM
Post #96258 of 105309 (5016 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
damn. no seeds.
Or do I?

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 4:09 AM
Post #96259 of 105309 (5014 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
epoch wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

visited boston this weekend. it was pretty bitchen. pretty sure grumpy irish nerd hacker dork dancer kids are my people. and also that the tea party museum reenactor tour guyde was high.

Uhhh... I guess that includes nobody in this thread? Except for Donny. You can always hang out with Donny.

i dunno, i bet if you tried you could be more bitter.

for the record, i told everybody in boston that i didn't really see moving there ever happening, 'cause i know you don't want to.
Boston is pretty awesome, for a big city.

Shadda fahk up, ya fahkin' fahk!

I'm going to be shippin' off to Bahstin next month for jorb interviews, hopefully. Looking forward to checking it out, but still don't see being psyched on living there.
I dig it. It's a long drive to get out of it though - Denver is fugly, but in 20 minutes I'm in the woods. 20 minutes out of boston...you're still in bostonia. Hell, two hours out of boston and you're still in the suburbs.

Yeah, for climbzing, I would actually take Hellhio over Boston. I just checked, and Boston is about the same distance to the Gunks as we are now from the New or the Red. But the Gunks do not have a long of a season. And in Hellhio, when my foot is not broken, I have the option through all of winter of taking a weekend trip down to sunny sandstone.

You can climb [rock] year round in the gunks (~3 hour drive). Hell, you can climb [rock] year round in Rumney (~3 hour drive). When things get cold, go pebble wrestle in Lincoln Woods with the Carny. You can climb [rock] year round in the Mount Washington Valley (~3 hour drive) and you can definitely climb at Shagg year round. All within a couple hours of Boston. Plus the Boston crags and quite a few good-sized gyms.

- would be avoiding teh carney, for SURE.

- I call major bullshit on climbing anywhere near mt washington "year round." the only time I was there, in late JUNE, there was SNOW. underneath all the rain.

by these standards, you can climb rock at the red year round.

more easily than you can at the gnu. at the gnu, snowmelt kind of fucks you.

but there's a pretty big diff between snow in january and snow in JUNE

Ok, I'm using teh BET instead of my phone:

DRIVEL!

You gonna be home for some sort of dinner? If you will be home before 9, I'll make pasta. Otherwise, I'll make... uhhhh... not pasta.

it was more interesting back when teh monkeys used this thred as their communication t00l.

Ya, and I think that dribble has gone back to the fly mines.

snoppy: my snark about camhat's hatred of my lurve of boston wasnt entertainzing enough? would you rather we talk about the boring instead? that IS pretty interesting.

camhat: wuz planning to leave around 8. so do make the pazta?

I meant teh monkeyz intrathred communicashunz was more interesting than what time you will be back for dinner.

yes, and I asked if our fighting wasnt interesting enough and you wanted me to talk about fucking.

the fighting is gud for the pc+++. Teh [redacted] not so much.

Ok, I'm gonna go cook some pazta.

But the number of lurkers in this thread would grow exponentially if you start talking about redacted stuff.

We awl ready has too many stalkers as it is.

speaking ov witch....

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 4:11 AM
Post #96260 of 105309 (5014 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

visited boston this weekend. it was pretty bitchen. pretty sure grumpy irish nerd hacker dork dancer kids are my people. and also that the tea party museum reenactor tour guyde was high.

Uhhh... I guess that includes nobody in this thread? Except for Donny. You can always hang out with Donny.

me, me, what about me? I can haz swingity swingz if I can't haz tango.

I think that you could pass for all of the criteria, except for the Irish part.

I assumed from Donny's last name, which is O'Bombzigan, or something like that, that he was descended from island dwelling emaciated papist potato eaters.

yeah, not exactly.

I can change my name to O'Malley. Can't do much about freckles and red-blond hair... wait, no, I could color my hair. Now, that would be a riot-- me with reddish-blond hair.

Could be hot.

Only one way to find out.

mark my werds.... never gunna happen. awlways gunna be a reason why knot.

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 4:14 AM
Post #96261 of 105309 (5014 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

I assumed from Donny's last name, which is O'Bombzigan, or something like that, that he was descended from island dwelling emaciated papist potato eaters.

yeah, not exactly.

I can change my name to O'Malley. Can't do much about freckles and red-blond hair... wait, no, I could color my hair. Now, that would be a riot-- me with reddish-blond hair.

Could be hot.

Way too much trouble. I'd have to dye my eyebrows, too, or else it would look super-weird. So I'll stick to imagining it.

Well that didn't take long

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 4:19 AM
Post #96262 of 105309 (5010 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
Well, sheeit. I suppose everyone else is out climbing the climbs. Out east it is actually perfect Chattanooggee conditions, and my facespace feed is rife with people tawking about how awesome it is. Gargh.

I dropped a tiny piece of fish in the kitchen just now. It was cod. Good shit. Feisty went and sniffed it, kicked it around a bit, and then walked off without cleaning up the gawddamned mess. That cat ain't right.

Calvin doesn't know how to eat properly. He just licks at things until he can get it in his mouth. So giving him scraps of food just doesn't work, but he does love tuna juice and yogurt.
And, this is why dogs are superior. If you drop something, it disappears. Occasionally, if you look as if you may drop something, or if it is dangerously close to the edge of the counter, it disappears.

Basically Big Tony has a giant akita or something that will try to kill any other animal. It has reportedly killed over 10 cats, and seriously fucked up some small dogs. They bring it to the crag.

bowl of antifreeze?

it's on a leash, and the owner's boyfriend is pretty attentive about it ... but louie is the curious type. and teh murder dog likes hunting, so it doesn't get aggressive and give a bunch of warning to the small dogs.

Pretty sure doc was calling CI a fuck up there. Sinz it was Louie who was not on the leash.

Oh really? I must have missed that. Well shit. Maybe I'll just start waving a gun around between burns and pop one off once in a while. Since it's ok to be dangerous at the crag now.

Not that it isn't entertaining right here, but.... Yore kinda wasting a top notch dogs-at-the-crag troll. Maybe you don't want to bother, but I wish you would put this out there publicly - the other forums are boring as fuck right now. Something nice and inflammatory - the guns stuff is great!

GO

Like we give a fuck about what is on the rest of the forum. That place is a barren wasteland.

Now slink away with your tail between your legs.

Gunna has to go with teh gud doc on this won.

climbs4fun

Jan 25, 2013, 4:20 AM
Post #96263 of 105309 (5009 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Doc! You are needed here!

http://www.rockclimbing.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

all my posts are going to get 1-starred now!

As they should be

No more star ratings, unfortunately. Someone (cough cough) exiled the thread into the Shitbox.

Even though we awl noes it's CI's fault, I blame it on that stupid green jacket that smells like lysol... and teh dislussions ov grandor that goes with it.

Course, I'm more upset by teh few moments I wasted won staring that are nau worthless and resulted in me being GU'd by teh dawg.

The whole star thing was fucked from the start.

This iz korect. Course, it's prime terretory fer exploytation by teh BET fer our own childish exploites.

I remember the days when we used to color outside the lines.

As I was insomniac, I clicked the link in yore sig last night. It took me to a great period in BET anals, in which Art and others were discussing the great yourclimbing pantyraid. God, that was amazing.

Heh. I shuld fire up teh cripto sig rotator again (new random link to the OG_BET every hour). But I'm sad about art still.

Me too. But all the Art talk right now (in my GU) is making me smile.

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 4:27 AM
Post #96264 of 105309 (5005 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

yeah, not exactly.

Could be hot.

Way too much trouble. I'd have to dye my eyebrows, too, or else it would look super-weird. So I'll stick to imagining it.

Just go for a darker shade of red. I've done a bunch of different shade over the last 6-7 years and there is no eyebrow weirdness.

Yore wasting yore tyme, NEVER gunna happen.

carabiner96

Jan 25, 2013, 4:29 AM
Post #96265 of 105309 (5004 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

yeah, not exactly.

Could be hot.

Just go for a darker shade of red. I've done a bunch of different shade over the last 6-7 years and there is no eyebrow weirdness.

Yore wasting yore tyme, NEVER gunna happen.
I used to have awful' $5 a box of dye' red hair.

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 4:31 AM
Post #96266 of 105309 (5004 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

bowl of antifreeze?

it's on a leash, and the owner's boyfriend is pretty attentive about it ... but louie is the curious type. and teh murder dog likes hunting, so it doesn't get aggressive and give a bunch of warning to the small dogs.

Pretty sure doc was calling CI a fuck up there. Sinz it was Louie who was not on the leash.

Oh really? I must have missed that. Well shit. Maybe I'll just start waving a gun around between burns and pop one off once in a while. Since it's ok to be dangerous at the crag now.

Not that it isn't entertaining right here, but.... Yore kinda wasting a top notch dogs-at-the-crag troll. Maybe you don't want to bother, but I wish you would put this out there publicly - the other forums are boring as fuck right now. Something nice and inflammatory - the guns stuff is great!

GO

Dammit, the fly might have a point.
i concur. In not sure I've seen a 'your dog tried to it my dog!' Thread. That Louie was off leash himself adds some spice. Brace yourself, klown!

Charlton Heston and the 2nd amendment make it my god given right to brandish a dangerous dog at the crag?

Interesting.

It's a no brainer though. You are 100% responsible for anything your dog bites. A friend of a friend was in one of those, a pit chomped her dog at an unofficial dog park. Both were off leash. She pulled the pit off her dog, and it damaged her shoulder.

guy's homeowner insurance settled for 600k. Lost wages, permanent 10% loss of range of motion in shoulder, etc. I heard somewhere recently that dog bites account for something like 25% of all homeowners ins claims? crazy.

I have mentioned to her that teh first tyme her dog latches on to sumbodies arm trying to get there dog owt ov Tiger's mouth, she is gunna lose her house in teh law suit.

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 4:39 AM
Post #96267 of 105309 (5001 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

bowl of antifreeze?

GO

Dammit, the fly might have a point.

come on, you know better than to acknowledge them.

obviously chossy kneeds to spend a little more tyme home

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 4:50 AM
Post #96268 of 105309 (5000 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

yeah, not exactly.

Could be hot.

durp. alternately..... really not that hard to dye your eyebrows. i bleach mine out a bit when i go red red.

I actually have been going a bit more reddish-chestnut the last couple months... not that you've seen me since Thanksgiving to notice. But I don't want dramatic hair color changes.

Heffe was whining that he doesn't want me to dye my hair at all. But he got over-ruled.

I've become facinated by the grey in my hair and have decided to stop dying (at least for now)

This iz knot korrect. wimin look better withowt grey hairs. On teh other hand, sum men sumtymes can look gud with teh grey hairs.

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 5:06 AM
Post #96269 of 105309 (4997 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So I somehow forgot to put corn into my chili last night. Definitly missing that element of sweetness, but otherwise it's a pretty good batch.

I'll try to remember to put the corn into the rest when I get home tonight.

I wonder how creamed corn would be in chili.

It's not that bad. My logic when I did it is that you can do some cream-based variations of chili (like cream of chicken chili or something), and so it wouldn't be too bad. The only drawback is that you really don't have solid colonels of corn, rather, the whole batch just tastes corny.
Generally, that could be a major problem, unless kept private.

A comment like that deserves corporal punishment.

sighs....

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 5:45 AM
Post #96270 of 105309 (4993 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Looks like he retired again after his one gym sesh.

Fcuk ewe!

I got sick. I was talking to someone this time last week about how I never get sick and then I thought to myself "shit whenever I start spraying about how I never get sick, I always get sick" but it was too late at that point and I got sick.

hopefully it will be fatal

climbs4fun

Jan 25, 2013, 5:54 AM
Post #96271 of 105309 (4990 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Heh, so, more wheather tawk...

On teh facespace this morning, everyone out west was going, OMG, it's -10! -15! -25!

Then, I see Kel, who sez, OMG, it's 25! Though, that is pretty cold for Vegas.

Greyhio is just boring, wet, and 30s. Meh.

The part of that you didn't pay attention to was the part that said it felt like 12°!!!!!

climbs4fun

Jan 25, 2013, 5:56 AM
Post #96272 of 105309 (4986 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
Heh, so, more wheather tawk...

On teh facespace this morning, everyone out west was going, OMG, it's -10! -15! -25!

Then, I see Kel, who sez, OMG, it's 25! Though, that is pretty cold for Vegas.

Greyhio is just boring, wet, and 30s. Meh.

It's cold. My facespace feed had three screenshots of iphone weather. facespace sux.

Ha! Glad I could add to the sux

climbs4fun

Jan 25, 2013, 6:05 AM
Post #96273 of 105309 (4983 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
I'd watch the gin blossoms.

I saw Gin Blossoms one year with Oingo Boingo and Screaming Trees. It was the last night of their tour and they were way trashed and singing more zepplin than their own

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 10:54 AM
Post #96274 of 105309 (4954 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
fuck, I keep getting screwed up with the time change....tha prelims are actually supossed to start at 8:15am Eastern time. I'm almost certainly going to be in my meeting when Nathan takes the stage. Unsure

Gooooo Marmint!!

He fell. :(

Fuck, I knew where he fell would be the issue (crunch part), but he was pretty much through it! He just pissed the hold he was going for off the undercling steinpull and didn't catch himself. FUCK!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

It's hard to tell him that next comp he should spend some time sucking less without looking like a bitch wife on facespace.

So don't do it. He is already posting on facespace about how much he sucks. Now your job is to tell him that he doesn't. Wink

Well, he shouldn't have fallen there!

Exactly!

I heard you were being all gneiss to him on teh fasebuks ... teh asiant described it as "fatherly advice" or some shit.

That's just pretend facebook werds. The truth is spoken here.

but he doesn't read this anymore. maybe with all the falling, he's no longer too gud for us?

champ will awlways be too gud fer us... big fish in teh little pond.

but after he gets beatin down a little more on teh circut... little fish in a big pond.

he may cum back to where it awl began... to swim in familiar waters with friends that remember him before he became champ.

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 11:01 AM
Post #96275 of 105309 (4954 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
=== GU complete ===
I'm on the iYup at work so I can't be bothered to quote the original offending post, but FUCK EWE, DONNY!!

knot to werry, donny won't stick around. he doesn't has whut it takes... and we will awl be poynting and laughing at him.

he'll discover rollerblading or lawn bowling and it will be teh next greatest thing.... just like awl teh other 'next greates't things he has awl ready given up on.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 3852 3853 3854 3855 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook