Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3848 3849 3850 3851 3852 3853 3854 3855 3856 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 11:04 AM
Post #96276 of 105309 (8190 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
=== GU complete ===
I'm on the iYup at work so I can't be bothered to quote the original offending post, but FUCK EWE, DONNY!!

Yez. That's it. Give in to yore anger. Your butthertz pleases me.

ewe are knot teh dark lord....

oh look donny, there a shiney penny rolling down teh street, maybe ewe shood chase it?

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 11:11 AM
Post #96277 of 105309 (8190 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
fuck, I keep getting screwed up with the time change....tha prelims are actually supossed to start at 8:15am Eastern time. I'm almost certainly going to be in my meeting when Nathan takes the stage. Unsure

Gooooo Marmint!!

He fell. :(

Fuck, I knew where he fell would be the issue (crunch part), but he was pretty much through it! He just pissed the hold he was going for off the undercling steinpull and didn't catch himself. FUCK!

Choosey sucks. Angelic

It's hard to tell him that next comp he should spend some time sucking less without looking like a bitch wife on facespace.

So don't do it. He is already posting on facespace about how much he sucks. Now your job is to tell him that he doesn't. Wink

Well, he shouldn't have fallen there!

Exactly!

I heard you were being all gneiss to him on teh fasebuks ... teh asiant described it as "fatherly advice" or some shit.

That's just pretend facebook werds. The truth is spoken here.

but he doesn't read this anymore. maybe with all the falling, he's no longer too gud for us?

You got it awl rong. He's not too good for us, we're too good for him

This iz knot korrect.

like many a young man, chossy just had to break owt and prove himself. it may never be like it wus, but he kin awlways cum home ifs he likes.

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 11:14 AM
Post #96278 of 105309 (8190 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So it looks like pipes are frozen. Went out and bought a space heater to see if they'll come back to life but I'm not holding my breath.
Dang. It was 70* here today.

Yeah, it's been snowing for 4 days straight here.

Its pretty nippley here.

It's nippley AND snowing here 4 days in a row.

Heffe and Daniel took turns on Tuesday to shovel the driveway. It took 2.5 hrs, mostly bc they kept coming inside to thaw.

Luckily the rest of the week hasn't been too bad, about 45-50 min in the morning does the job, and temps are at least in double-digits. The weird thing is, 5 miles away it is barely half as much snow as there is on my driveway.

And I put it for the record that i still went dancing on the night when the temp was 2F, not counting windchill nonsense.

I hit the tango scene last night too as I was feeling better. Also tonight after the rawk jim. We've been doing this group thing that has morphed into me teaching which I'm not that into. So I think we'll do a couple more Thursdays and be done with it. It's been a pretty sweet last six months or so with that whole scene. There's this famous teacher who came up here to live for a few months and I have this whole bromance thing going on with him and rock it now with the tango ladies as a result.

I'm sorry donny, but ewe just make me wunt to puke.

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 11:17 AM
Post #96279 of 105309 (8190 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
You know, I'd tell GO to GTFO, but it would result in there only being tango tawk here, so I think I'll just STFU.

must be hard to stand uprite, withowt a backbone?

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 11:19 AM
Post #96280 of 105309 (8190 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So it looks like pipes are frozen. Went out and bought a space heater to see if they'll come back to life but I'm not holding my breath.
Dang. It was 70* here today.

Yeah, it's been snowing for 4 days straight here.

Its pretty nippley here.

Pipes thawed overnight with the space heater. I have water again this morning.

As an added bonus my bathroom wasn't quite as cold as it would normally be this morning.

it is raining teh rainz here for the rest of teh weke. not sure about the climbing this weke end ... seeping hole? damp quarry?

probibly gunna be won or teh other

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 11:20 AM
Post #96281 of 105309 (8190 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
cracklover wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
pc++

Well done, sir. My Franchise folds.

GO

I saw your deleted post one page back, too. It was cute. Like a very first swingout.

GO iz an idiot. doesn't has whut it takes to play with teh big boys

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 11:28 AM
Post #96282 of 105309 (8190 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
So, just heard from Tony (Kinetic Tony, not Big Tony, Tony Sartin, or Tony Soprano) about another of our gym members getting injured. This is the third in so many months, after my meatbombz, and another guy's falling off the top of a Coopers Rock H-eyeball.

Anyway, the story: there's a local Columbus guy named Andy Politz, whom I've not met, but is apparently a pretty badass Himalayan nature hiker; he's one of Viesteurs's main partners, has done Everest, etc. There's a whole crew of OSU mountaineering club helmet at the gym-type gumbies who cup the balls of the ground he walks on. He makes a living by charging them all a lot of money to go hiking with him.

Anyway, I guess that recently, he was guiding a charity climb for disabled vets or something on Mt. Washington, and an avalanche hit them and almost killed a bunch of the grupe. I guess that everyone lived, but Andy and his son are injured. A guy from our gym, who is a photographer, was on the trip, too, and is injured, but not sure how bad.

Ugh.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/...anche-climbers-gully

they got lucky

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 11:29 AM
Post #96283 of 105309 (8190 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
cracklover wrote:
Serious Cat iz taking over ur threads and talking about climbing.

GO

I, for one, and in full support of climbing tawk, especially since I cannot climb right now.

I've only climbed at Shelf Road once; was not super impressed, although I had a tendon injury at the time, and that was the first time that I had a rattlesnake fall on my head. Still, I would climb there in a second if it meant shirtless spurt in January; that's pretty rad.

Have ewe climbed at Penitente yet? From the pics on MP, and what I've heard from Manderson, it looks awesome.

you should stop.

the thing iz, teh clamhed just kan't help hisself.

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 11:31 AM
Post #96284 of 105309 (8190 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
cracklover wrote:

GO

I, for one, and in full support of climbing tawk, especially since I cannot climb right now.

I've only climbed at Shelf Road once; was not super impressed, although I had a tendon injury at the time, and that was the first time that I had a rattlesnake fall on my head. Still, I would climb there in a second if it meant shirtless spurt in January; that's pretty rad.

Have ewe climbed at Penitente yet? From the pics on MP, and what I've heard from Manderson, it looks awesome.

you should stop.

This is a preemptive strike against the risk of future dance tawk. In this case, I am quite willing to negotiate with the lesser of our enemies.

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 12:29 PM
Post #96285 of 105309 (8187 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
heh. I was listening to the Dirtbag diaries yesterday. The new podcast was about the disneyland matterhorn climbers. They brought back the program and were auditioning climbers.

The gal was talking about how all these LA badasses showed up and were spraying up down left and right. She went on to say how one of the dudes was even on the cover of the new Joshua Tree guidebook.

LOL. Had to be the coverboy!

it's a small werld.... teh 'gal' ewe speak ov iz susanica. taught her how to climb owt at NJC before we spent a summer together in rifle and maple, sweet young lady.

she took this pic ov me during teh photo shoot fer teh 'catwalk' artical in climbing.

This iz a pic ov her and I sitting together that wus in teh artical.

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 12:33 PM
Post #96286 of 105309 (8185 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
heh. I was listening to the Dirtbag diaries yesterday. The new podcast was about the disneyland matterhorn climbers. They brought back the program and were auditioning climbers.

The gal was talking about how all these LA badasses showed up and were spraying up down left and right. She went on to say how one of the dudes was even on the cover of the new Joshua Tree guidebook.

there are about 8 "new Joshua Tree guidebooks". The Vogel West is barely even new anymore.

Why ewe has to hate on teh coverboi? WHY???

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 12:33 PM
Post #96287 of 105309 (8185 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

there are about 8 "new Joshua Tree guidebooks". The Vogel West is barely even new anymore.

THere may be many covers, but there is only one coverboi.

this iz korrect

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 12:38 PM
Post #96288 of 105309 (8185 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Just came back from getting the hairs cut. I think it's too short, and there's no layers so with the blow dry/straightening they do for you at the salon, it looks a little posh spice. We'll see what it does when I shower, go to sleep with my hair wet, and wake up doing nothing to it. That's the real test.

I kin tell from rite hear, even withowt looking... it's two short.

I noes it's more werk, but wimin look better with teh long hairs.
I prefer long hair, but Brian is a freak who likes the short hairs. Even the stylist agrees men like long hair better.

It is a well documented fact that 84.6% of women look better with short hair.

No. and GTFO!

Shouldn't you be more careful commenting on the bolded part? You are, however, correct on the second part.

bois with short hair look fine.

Mari thinks I shood cut my hairs... She said, aren't ewe getting a little old to be reliving yore younger hippy glory dayz?

She might has teh poynt.

keep teh dreme alive!!

hard to dreme when awl I feel iz pain.

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 12:41 PM
Post #96289 of 105309 (8185 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
cracklover wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
pc++

Well done, sir. My Franchise folds.

GO

Now fuck off. We're talking about tango dancing, and don't want to hear from you.

hummm... I'm knot talking about tango dancing, but I still dun't wunt to here from him

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 12:41 PM
Post #96290 of 105309 (8185 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
cracklover wrote:

GO

you should stop.

This is a preemptive strike against the risk of future dance tawk. In this case, I am quite willing to negotiate with the lesser of our enemies.

It is easy to skim over danzing talk. It is not easy to keep the flies out once they feel a modicum of welcome.

this iz korrect

granite_grrl

Jan 25, 2013, 12:45 PM
Post #96291 of 105309 (8185 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So I'm currently trying ot put off the air that I'll put up a few lines for them but there's other stuff I want to climb that we won't be able to set a TR up on.

Hopefully I haven't already screwed myself over.

too little too late...

quiet ewe

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 12:47 PM
Post #96292 of 105309 (8185 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
just had to drop $120 on a new set of picks for mah nomics. Some days I miss the $40 BD picks.

Stop hitting teh rocks?
I knew I was doing something wrong. Thanks Tripper, you saved the day!

Been a long tyme since I wus axing my way up teh last few pitchs ov teh 'Trip' during a full blown winter ascent on teh captain.... but I kin still remember a few things.

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 12:48 PM
Post #96293 of 105309 (8185 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Just came back from getting the hairs cut. I think it's too short, and there's no layers so with the blow dry/straightening they do for you at the salon, it looks a little posh spice. We'll see what it does when I shower, go to sleep with my hair wet, and wake up doing nothing to it. That's the real test.

I prefer long hair, but Brian is a freak who likes the short hairs. Even the stylist agrees men like long hair better.

No. and GTFO!

Shouldn't you be more careful commenting on the bolded part? You are, however, correct on the second part.

Mari thinks I shood cut my hairs... She said, aren't ewe getting a little old to be reliving yore younger hippy glory dayz?

She might has teh poynt.

gonna go back to teh bleached tips look?

hard to say....

granite_grrl

Jan 25, 2013, 12:49 PM
Post #96294 of 105309 (8185 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So I have gotten myself into a bit of a pickle. In my exuberance to stay for free at someone's cabin near ice climbing I have somehow agreed to be the only leader in the group of 4 and to set up TRs for them.

oops

Our fearless guide!

It looks like this is going ahead. I should have thought about it more before I commited though.

I do like the idea of stay at a warm cabin 4 miles from the crag though!

at this poynt, teh best ewe kin due iz burn them owt early.

And then they go home early to the cabin that's only 4 miles away.

Honestly though, I think the cold will get them more than the activity level.

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 12:50 PM
Post #96295 of 105309 (8185 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
got some werd from teh AB ... he is werking teh werks 7 days a weke and will not be at teh meetup.

something about it would take the whole weke end just to find his climbing gearz in the closet.

Pathetic

Pot calling teh kettle black

well, isn't teh kettle black, pretending to be white, pretending to be black

it's tru.... but donny iz still pathetic.

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 12:50 PM
Post #96296 of 105309 (8185 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
Well, sheeit. I suppose everyone else is out climbing the climbs. Out east it is actually perfect Chattanooggee conditions, and my facespace feed is rife with people tawking about how awesome it is. Gargh.

I dropped a tiny piece of fish in the kitchen just now. It was cod. Good shit. Feisty went and sniffed it, kicked it around a bit, and then walked off without cleaning up the gawddamned mess. That cat ain't right.

Calvin doesn't know how to eat properly. He just licks at things until he can get it in his mouth. So giving him scraps of food just doesn't work, but he does love tuna juice and yogurt.
And, this is why dogs are superior. If you drop something, it disappears. Occasionally, if you look as if you may drop something, or if it is dangerously close to the edge of the counter, it disappears.

I wouldn't call pulling the thankgiving turkey off the counter superior.....

there is very little about dogs that I would describe as superior

speaking about dogs.....

you'll get there ...

i fingered

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 12:52 PM
Post #96297 of 105309 (8185 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
cracklover wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

visited boston this weekend. it was pretty bitchen. pretty sure grumpy irish nerd hacker dork dancer kids are my people. and also that the tea party museum reenactor tour guyde was high.

Uhhh... I guess that includes nobody in this thread? Except for Donny. You can always hang out with Donny.

i dunno, i bet if you tried you could be more bitter.

for the record, i told everybody in boston that i didn't really see moving there ever happening, 'cause i know you don't want to.
Boston is pretty awesome, for a big city.

fixied.

he's yore friend clamhed, ewe tell him to beat it.

he doesn't beat it. kamhed keeps talking to him. true story.

yea, I fingered that two... dun't noes why I waste my tyme on teh clamhed.

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 12:54 PM
Post #96298 of 105309 (8185 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
cracklover wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

visited boston this weekend. it was pretty bitchen. pretty sure grumpy irish nerd hacker dork dancer kids are my people. and also that the tea party museum reenactor tour guyde was high.

Uhhh... I guess that includes nobody in this thread? Except for Donny. You can always hang out with Donny.

for the record, i told everybody in boston that i didn't really see moving there ever happening, 'cause i know you don't want to.

fixied.

It's sad, really. At least when I was a gimp, i tried to hold the drunken line on letting in the flies...
I was unsuccessful, but that is not important.

yore record iz solid, teh clamhed on teh other hand...

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 12:55 PM
Post #96299 of 105309 (8184 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

No. and GTFO!

She might has teh poynt.

gonna go back to teh bleached tips look?

Man, 1993 was a hot year!

yea.... i wus bitchin way back when.

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 12:56 PM
Post #96300 of 105309 (8184 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
cracklover wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

fixied.

It's sad, really. At least when I was a gimp, i tried to hold the drunken line on letting in the flies...
I was unsuccessful, but that is not important.

I'm talking about a line in the sand.

sum dayz, I thinks teh only solution to teh clamhed iz too stake him owt in teh sand.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3848 3849 3850 3851 3852 3853 3854 3855 3856 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook