Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3854 3855 3856 3857 3858 3859 3860 3861 3862 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

tripperjm

Jan 25, 2013, 11:56 PM
Post #96426 of 105309 (8785 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

visited boston this weekend. it was pretty bitchen. pretty sure grumpy irish nerd hacker dork dancer kids are my people. and also that the tea party museum reenactor tour guyde was high.

Uhhh... I guess that includes nobody in this thread? Except for Donny. You can always hang out with Donny.

me, me, what about me? I can haz swingity swingz if I can't haz tango.

I think that you could pass for all of the criteria, except for the Irish part.

I assumed from Donny's last name, which is O'Bombzigan, or something like that, that he was descended from island dwelling emaciated papist potato eaters.

yeah, not exactly.

I can change my name to O'Malley. Can't do much about freckles and red-blond hair... wait, no, I could color my hair. Now, that would be a riot-- me with reddish-blond hair.

Could be hot.

Only one way to find out.

Way too much trouble. I'd have to dye my eyebrows, too, or else it would look super-weird. So I'll stick to imagining it.

Just go for a darker shade of red. I've done a bunch of different shade over the last 6-7 years and there is no eyebrow weirdness.

Yore wasting yore tyme, NEVER gunna happen.

Do you need glasses? You don't seem to be very good at reading anymore... It has already happened.

Well, as a matter ov fact I due need glasses... and yea sumtymes I dun't read so gud. Still, hear on teh BET I have knot seen evidence that 'it has already happened'... and I'm knot on stalkerbook. So ifs ewe show me teh post, I will stand korrected.

tripperjm

Jan 26, 2013, 12:09 AM
Post #96427 of 105309 (8780 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
heh. I was listening to the Dirtbag diaries yesterday. The new podcast was about the disneyland matterhorn climbers. They brought back the program and were auditioning climbers.

The gal was talking about how all these LA badasses showed up and were spraying up down left and right. She went on to say how one of the dudes was even on the cover of the new Joshua Tree guidebook.

LOL. Had to be the coverboy!

it's a small werld.... teh 'gal' ewe speak ov iz susanica. taught her how to climb owt at NJC before we spent a summer together in rifle and maple, sweet young lady.

she took this pic ov me during teh photo shoot fer teh 'catwalk' artical in climbing.

This iz a pic ov her and I sitting together that wus in teh artical.

You color-matched. How sweet!

Actually, Jean-Michel Casanova teh photog, color-matched us....

And yea it wus sweet. Though orange is knot a color I normally chose, I prefer blue or green, matches my eyes.

Course, I mostly wear black.... cuz it matches my foul mood.

tripperjm

Jan 26, 2013, 12:10 AM
Post #96428 of 105309 (8779 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
So, just heard from Tony (Kinetic Tony, not Big Tony, Tony Sartin, or Tony Soprano) about another of our gym members getting injured. This is the third in so many months, after my meatbombz, and another guy's falling off the top of a Coopers Rock H-eyeball.

Anyway, the story: there's a local Columbus guy named Andy Politz, whom I've not met, but is apparently a pretty badass Himalayan nature hiker; he's one of Viesteurs's main partners, has done Everest, etc. There's a whole crew of OSU mountaineering club helmet at the gym-type gumbies who cup the balls of the ground he walks on. He makes a living by charging them all a lot of money to go hiking with him.

Anyway, I guess that recently, he was guiding a charity climb for disabled vets or something on Mt. Washington, and an avalanche hit them and almost killed a bunch of the grupe. I guess that everyone lived, but Andy and his son are injured. A guy from our gym, who is a photographer, was on the trip, too, and is injured, but not sure how bad.

Ugh.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/...anche-climbers-gully

I had friends on the rescue. Sounds like they were warned not to go but the guy was like fuck it let's do this! and then people died.

except that nobody died? people just almost died?

kinda like, almost sending...

tripperjm

Jan 26, 2013, 12:15 AM
Post #96429 of 105309 (8776 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Just got this E-mail from our secretary:

In reply to:
Hi Everyone,

There is no functioning restrooms or water fountains in our building.

If you need to use the restroom, you have to go to another building. Someone drilled through the main water line.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

It is freaking 14F and snowing outside. I think if I head outside, I'll walk all the way to my car, ans go home.

if it is 14F and snowing, what teh fuk is somebody doing outside drilling through the water line?

I doubt any body drilled thru a water line owtside cuz they are awl underground... I'm guessing it wus an inside jorb.

tripperjm

Jan 26, 2013, 12:27 AM
Post #96430 of 105309 (8770 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Hiked owt to teh New New in teh drizzle and managed to put in half a dozen bolts and cleaned choss for a few hours this morning before teh drill gave up and I got cold and tired.

It's know WNSG but it's steep enough. Saw my favorite ranger looking at my car, but he didn't try to hike up to see what I wus doing. Maybe in a few seasons ov occasional werk and we'll has another gnu crag.

I din't has teh camera today but hears an old pic that I've posted in teh past ov teh crag.

Looks like it's got 'the angle.' In climbable condition yet?

I've got a bunch ov bolts on a couple different lines. but it's still pretty chossy, and still kneed sum ixnay and more bolts. I haven't been werking on it much lately... when I has teh partners I go to an area that awl ready has roots.... and sumtymes I go werk on teh area when I has know won to climb with.

dr_feelgood

Jan 26, 2013, 12:41 AM
Post #96431 of 105309 (8765 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
cracklover wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
pc++

Well done, sir. My Franchise folds.

GO

Now fuck off. We're talking about tango dancing, and don't want to hear from you.

You can tell me to fuck off etc all you like.

Anyway, I don't know any of you personally, so most of what you chat about here I have nothing to say about. In other words, no - you won't hear from me, not often. I speak up when I *do* have something to say, which is rarely.

Cheers,

GO

awwww seriouscat, you were doing so good.

He just wants to be accepted....

tripperjm

Jan 26, 2013, 12:41 AM
Post #96432 of 105309 (8764 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
heh. I was listening to the Dirtbag diaries yesterday. The new podcast was about the disneyland matterhorn climbers. They brought back the program and were auditioning climbers.

The gal was talking about how all these LA badasses showed up and were spraying up down left and right. She went on to say how one of the dudes was even on the cover of the new Joshua Tree guidebook.

it's a small werld.... teh 'gal' ewe speak ov iz susanica. taught her how to climb owt at NJC before we spent a summer together in rifle and maple, sweet young lady.

she took this pic ov me during teh photo shoot fer teh 'catwalk' artical in climbing.

Oh, I remember that article!

Also, Me and dribble came to the conclusion that a dude cannot live in California unless he is dating an Asian. Kind of like how you have to be dating a yoga instructor to live in Boulder.

I get to stay!

CI, on teh other hand ... get teh fuk owt!

hummm...

C-ya iz knot asian but she does has teh olive skin.... and my kids are half asian.

hope that means I gets too stay.... cuz otherwise I'm chopping 10k ov my bolts and taking them elsewhere.

C-ya is Latina, right? Cuz hispanics, have some Indian in them. And Indians came from Asia, like 20,000 years ago. So, I guess she may as well be Asian.

10k bultz and 10k posts. that's appropriate. I'm not sure what would be easier, chopping the bolts or deleting the posts.

WOHOOO!!!1 I gets to stay. I guess that fud in terh histories duz cum in handy sumtymes...

C-ya on Life Returns

and yea more than 1200 bolted roots, so I figure it's about 10k bolts. and thankfully I dun't has to chorp them.... cuz I gets to stay.

tripperjm

Jan 26, 2013, 12:46 AM
Post #96433 of 105309 (8762 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Just came back from getting the hairs cut. I think it's too short, and there's no layers so with the blow dry/straightening they do for you at the salon, it looks a little posh spice. We'll see what it does when I shower, go to sleep with my hair wet, and wake up doing nothing to it. That's the real test.

I kin tell from rite hear, even withowt looking... it's two short.

I noes it's more werk, but wimin look better with teh long hairs.
I prefer long hair, but Brian is a freak who likes the short hairs. Even the stylist agrees men like long hair better.

It is a well documented fact that 84.6% of women look better with short hair.

No. and GTFO!

Shouldn't you be more careful commenting on the bolded part? You are, however, correct on the second part.

bois with short hair look fine.

Mari thinks I shood cut my hairs... She said, aren't ewe getting a little old to be reliving yore younger hippy glory dayz?

She might has teh poynt.

gonna go back to teh bleached tips look?

Man, 1993 was a hot year!

that wus more like 2004

I wuz just looking for teh bleached tips look ...

nice discrete tenshunz ...

hummm... fer a smert guy, shakes hed I thought ewe had been on teh root before? If so ewe wood remember that teh bolt is low and way oft to teh left.... discrete tenshunz wood pull me oft teh root. cood just be teh pic iz decieving....

try this won

similar position but obviously teh rope iz knot above me.

a bit sensitive?

and, yeah, I've been on teh rowt.

tripperjm

Jan 26, 2013, 12:50 AM
Post #96434 of 105309 (8762 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Also, Me and dribble came to the conclusion that a dude cannot live in California unless he is dating an Asian. Kind of like how you have to be dating a yoga instructor to live in Boulder.

I get to stay!

hummm...

C-ya iz knot asian but she does has teh olive skin.... and my kids are half asian.

hope that means I gets too stay.... cuz otherwise I'm chopping 10k ov my bolts and taking them elsewhere.

while it is in teh past, back when you were bitchin or whatever, having been married to an asian probibly gets you a pass to stay.

It's knot whatever... DAMNIT!!!1 I wus bitchin way back when.

dr_feelgood

Jan 26, 2013, 12:50 AM
Post #96435 of 105309 (8762 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
New Zealand to banz devl kat!
http://www.slate.com/...ies_and_shouldn.html

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Hmm, makes me feel better about keeping Feisty as an inside cat.

Catz are killers, they can't seem to help themselves.

Well, except for Calvin. If he ever caught a mouse he would try to lick it to death.

I have been considering getting a cat. If i do, I really need the killer kind, to preemptively deal with any mouse problems. How do I find a kitten who will become a nice friendly neighborhood rodent killer?

Rat Terrier!!!!11

durp durp.

think i've told this story before, but my older sister has a little terrier and they had a rabbit have babies under their porch. they kept getting the dog in trouble for chasing/killing them. I was like dude.... what do you think this will accomplish?

How do rat terriers do against small rodents like mice?

this was actually a westie, a terribly fru fru little dog. but the terriorist in him was strong. i have to think he'd try and kill mice, too. dunno how successful he'd be.

different kinds of terriers are better at diff stuff, I guess, and some are still legit hunting/killing dogs.

you could get a mean akita?

Our friend's dingo has dusted a few mice. MurderPup has taken down several squirrels and an austrailian.

tripperjm

Jan 26, 2013, 12:52 AM
Post #96436 of 105309 (8761 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

heh. It all comes full circle now.

She was talking about how she had lost her zest for climbing. Too many injuries, couldn't pull w/o pain, but climbing the fake matterhorn in lederhosen brought back teh joys.

Will she stalk BET?

she iz on mah fasebuk, even though I've only met her once. she got into teh roller derby, which couldn't have helped with teh injuries.

Well, maybes let's keep it oft stalkerbook.... I wood like to remain friends with at least won ov my ex's?

I'm not sure what I would even be putting on fasebuk. Don't really ever post anything on their anyway.

I dun't noes snoppy.... I'm just saying wimin get weird sumtymes. And ewe are a known shitz talker.

dr_feelgood

Jan 26, 2013, 12:52 AM
Post #96437 of 105309 (8761 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
So, just heard from Tony (Kinetic Tony, not Big Tony, Tony Sartin, or Tony Soprano) about another of our gym members getting injured. This is the third in so many months, after my meatbombz, and another guy's falling off the top of a Coopers Rock H-eyeball.

Anyway, the story: there's a local Columbus guy named Andy Politz, whom I've not met, but is apparently a pretty badass Himalayan nature hiker; he's one of Viesteurs's main partners, has done Everest, etc. There's a whole crew of OSU mountaineering club helmet at the gym-type gumbies who cup the balls of the ground he walks on. He makes a living by charging them all a lot of money to go hiking with him.

Anyway, I guess that recently, he was guiding a charity climb for disabled vets or something on Mt. Washington, and an avalanche hit them and almost killed a bunch of the grupe. I guess that everyone lived, but Andy and his son are injured. A guy from our gym, who is a photographer, was on the trip, too, and is injured, but not sure how bad.

Ugh.

I had friends on the rescue. Sounds like they were warned not to go but the guy was like fuck it let's do this! and then people died.

Wait, did people really die? I had not heard of any fatalities, but I could have missed something.
Pretty sure no one died.

They very easily could have. The super-everest-guide-dude fucked up royally.

dr_feelgood

Jan 26, 2013, 12:55 AM
Post #96438 of 105309 (8758 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Well, except for Calvin. If he ever caught a mouse he would try to lick it to death.

I have been considering getting a cat. If i do, I really need the killer kind, to preemptively deal with any mouse problems. How do I find a kitten who will become a nice friendly neighborhood rodent killer?

Ewe thinking inside or outside mouse control? If you want mostly an outside cat, maybe check on craigslist for farmcats?

I would think that baby munkey will be psyched about you getting a cat.

Inside. And yeah, baby munkey would be psyched.

If you want inside kitteh, most any cat would be fine.

Hell, Feisty is a half blind softie who would probably starve within a few days of being let outside, and even she probably keeps mice away, just with her presence.

I would probably not get too focused on finding a great mouser, because that would probably run the risk of winding up with a cat who breaks stuff, jumps up on counters, and isn't cuddly enough.

Just get the best, cutest kitten who comes up to you when you check it out.

And then forget to feed it whenever you have a mouse problem.
Maybe get it in some underground boxing matches as well.

Partner camhead

Jan 26, 2013, 12:57 AM
Post #96439 of 105309 (8756 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Rat Terrier!!!!11

durp durp.

think i've told this story before, but my older sister has a little terrier and they had a rabbit have babies under their porch. they kept getting the dog in trouble for chasing/killing them. I was like dude.... what do you think this will accomplish?

How do rat terriers do against small rodents like mice?

this was actually a westie, a terribly fru fru little dog. but the terriorist in him was strong. i have to think he'd try and kill mice, too. dunno how successful he'd be.

different kinds of terriers are better at diff stuff, I guess, and some are still legit hunting/killing dogs.

you could get a mean akita?

Our friend's dingo has dusted a few mice. MurderPup has taken down several squirrels and an austrailian.

Ass far as I know, Feisty has killed one Florida lizard (poor guy), and tried to kill one declawed neighborcat & Banz's dawg.

dr_feelgood

Jan 26, 2013, 1:01 AM
Post #96440 of 105309 (8756 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
random question: I've got grupe bookmarked in my firefox browser. For the last few weeks, whenever I click the bookmark for it, it gives me the "file 404 not found" screen. Then I click the book mark again and I go to grupe.

Is this happening with anybody else? Google grupes are weak, but my shitty browser is, too.

sighs.....

PLEASE clamhed, try to pay attention? I has mentioned, more than wonce that I haven't been able to get on grupe in months. and yea I gets teh same message and I use firefox.
Try going through gmail. they changed grupe to gnu grupe and weird stuff happened.

caughtinside

Jan 26, 2013, 1:30 AM
Post #96441 of 105309 (8733 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

[image]http://www.rockclimbing.com/images/photos/assets/6/186096-largest_31306.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.ziplanet.com/images/newjack_bot5.jpg[/image]

I get to stay!

hummm...

C-ya is Latina, right? Cuz hispanics, have some Indian in them. And Indians came from Asia, like 20,000 years ago. So, I guess she may as well be Asian.

10k bultz and 10k posts. that's appropriate. I'm not sure what would be easier, chopping the bolts or deleting the posts.

WOHOOO!!!1 I gets to stay. I guess that fud in terh histories duz cum in handy sumtymes...

C-ya on Life Returns

and yea more than 1200 bolted roots, so I figure it's about 10k bolts. and thankfully I dun't has to chorp them.... cuz I gets to stay.

1200? You can has pivot table?

tripperjm

Jan 26, 2013, 1:50 AM
Post #96442 of 105309 (8728 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

I get to stay!

hummm...

C-ya on Life Returns

sighs.... I dun't even noes whut a pivot table iz. Any thing like a list? cuz I has a list.

snoopy138

Jan 26, 2013, 2:00 AM
Post #96443 of 105309 (8725 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

[image]http://www.rockclimbing.com/images/photos/assets/6/186096-largest_31306.jpg[/image]

heh. It all comes full circle now.

She was talking about how she had lost her zest for climbing. Too many injuries, couldn't pull w/o pain, but climbing the fake matterhorn in lederhosen brought back teh joys.

Will she stalk BET?

she iz on mah fasebuk, even though I've only met her once. she got into teh roller derby, which couldn't have helped with teh injuries.

Well, maybes let's keep it oft stalkerbook.... I wood like to remain friends with at least won ov my ex's?

I'm not sure what I would even be putting on fasebuk. Don't really ever post anything on their anyway.

I dun't noes snoppy.... I'm just saying wimin get weird sumtymes. And ewe are a known shitz talker.

yeah, but it's pretty much all done in either the real world or teh BET.

snoopy138

Jan 26, 2013, 2:01 AM
Post #96444 of 105309 (8722 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
random question: I've got grupe bookmarked in my firefox browser. For the last few weeks, whenever I click the bookmark for it, it gives me the "file 404 not found" screen. Then I click the book mark again and I go to grupe.

Is this happening with anybody else? Google grupes are weak, but my shitty browser is, too.

sighs.....

PLEASE clamhed, try to pay attention? I has mentioned, more than wonce that I haven't been able to get on grupe in months. and yea I gets teh same message and I use firefox.
Try going through gmail. they changed grupe to gnu grupe and weird stuff happened.

yeah, that's teh way I access it ... it's kind of hidden though

snoopy138

Jan 26, 2013, 2:02 AM
Post #96445 of 105309 (8720 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

I get to stay!

hummm...

[image]http://www.mountainproject.com/images/64/88/106066488_medium_01d7c6.jpg[/image]
C-ya on Life Returns

sighs.... I dun't even noes whut a pivot table iz. Any thing like a list? cuz I has a list.

who teh fuk calls it a list?

climbs4fun

Jan 26, 2013, 2:18 AM
Post #96446 of 105309 (8711 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Oh, and several topix back, but Beccs and Lena both look better with longer (shoulder length) hair. Biner definitely is more of a long-hair wearer, too. I would assume that kel is as well. So, that's my opinion, man, from a dude who doesn't really matter.

I prefer my hair long. For a couple of reasons... 1) I'm lazy and don't want to have to do it. 2) I think it looks better on me.

However, with my current jorb, I has to look professional and conservative. Therefore, right now, it's a bob cut just above my shoulders angled longer in front and I have bangs. All of which I don't like a whole lot.

drivel

Jan 26, 2013, 6:02 PM
Post #96447 of 105309 (8681 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:

Ugh.

Wait, did people really die? I had not heard of any fatalities, but I could have missed something.
Pretty sure no one died.

They very easily could have. The super-everest-guide-dude fucked up royally.

yeah... i feel like "people got carried by an avalanche, nobody died" HAS to be translated as "super fucking lucky."

dr_feelgood

Jan 26, 2013, 6:13 PM
Post #96448 of 105309 (8677 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

not quite as dumb as dawg's attempt to use a jetboil in a moving vehicle, but I smuggled my jetboil and french press into school today, thereby enabling me to drink tons of coffee and not leave my desk...

Partner camhead

Jan 26, 2013, 7:21 PM
Post #96449 of 105309 (8667 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

heh, trying to stir teh butthurt on another one of those mp.com "woo, show us pics of hot wimmin climbers!" threads.

Looks like our old fiernds Jona Marie made an appearance, at least, hehe.

http://www.mountainproject.com/...07976755#a_107977181

drivel

Jan 26, 2013, 7:43 PM
Post #96450 of 105309 (8666 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

So Mal Daly just threw this photo up on fb asking people to caption it, and I just couldn't help but think of....

but I didn't think I should post that on fb.

(This post was edited by drivel on Jan 26, 2013, 7:43 PM)
Attachments: 29274114 lowres.jpg (62.2 KB)

First page Previous page 1 ... 3854 3855 3856 3857 3858 3859 3860 3861 3862 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook