Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 3855 3856 3857 3858 3859 3860 3861 3862 3863 ... 4167 Next page Last page  View All


Partner camhead


Jan 26, 2013, 11:49 AM
Post #96451 of 104172 (5922 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20802

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
So Mal Daly just threw this photo up on fb asking people to caption it, and I just couldn't help but think of....



but I didn't think I should post that on fb.

Awesome. That was a great meme (rip angry, who quit teh internetz)










Partner camhead


Jan 26, 2013, 11:55 AM
Post #96452 of 104172 (5917 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20802

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

yeah! PPTFTW!!!!


drivel


Jan 26, 2013, 11:55 AM
Post #96453 of 104172 (5916 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 22, 2010
Posts: 2458

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
So Mal Daly just threw this photo up on fb asking people to caption it, and I just couldn't help but think of....

[image]http://www.rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=6484;
[/image]

but I didn't think I should post that on fb.

Awesome. That was a great meme (rip angry, who quit teh internetz)

[image]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-MQx1HllAqsA/T7ZTyICjYDI/AAAAAAAABU4/YgRtK6he4uk/s640/her%2520pooper.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/1/1/5/8/0/stick_it_in_her_pooper.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i.qkme.me/3oimrn.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2008/2/10/awwwwnotin128471334364375000.jpg[/image]

her PTFTW! you should have asked first!


Partner camhead


Jan 26, 2013, 11:56 AM
Post #96454 of 104172 (5912 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20802

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ok, back to werk. finishing up the penultimate enc. art.


dr_feelgood


Jan 26, 2013, 3:59 PM
Post #96455 of 104172 (5893 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25945

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:

This one is grate.


caughtinside


Jan 26, 2013, 4:58 PM
Post #96456 of 104172 (5886 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30471

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
not quite as dumb as dawg's attempt to use a jetboil in a moving vehicle, but I smuggled my jetboil and french press into school today, thereby enabling me to drink tons of coffee and not leave my desk...

I scored one of those heavy duty metal thermoses a while ago, and it keeps water scalding hot for like 24 hours. I've been using it for tea and oatmeal post surf sesh. I boil the water the night before. then the thermos is ready to go at 530am.


lena_chita
Moderator

Jan 27, 2013, 12:53 PM
Post #96457 of 104172 (5859 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5860

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
heh, trying to stir teh butthurt on another one of those mp.com "woo, show us pics of hot wimmin climbers!" threads.

Looks like our old fiernds Jona Marie made an appearance, at least, hehe.

http://www.mountainproject.com/...07976755#a_107977181

Heh... Predictably-boring. Boringly-predictable.


dr_feelgood


Jan 27, 2013, 12:55 PM
Post #96458 of 104172 (5857 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25945

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
not quite as dumb as dawg's attempt to use a jetboil in a moving vehicle, but I smuggled my jetboil and french press into school today, thereby enabling me to drink tons of coffee and not leave my desk...

I scored one of those heavy duty metal thermoses a while ago, and it keeps water scalding hot for like 24 hours. I've been using it for tea and oatmeal post surf sesh. I boil the water the night before. then the thermos is ready to go at 530am.
Yup. Marnin' Yinz. Drinkin' mah coffee.
I don't want to be writing this thing right now.


lena_chita
Moderator

Jan 27, 2013, 1:15 PM
Post #96459 of 104172 (5855 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5860

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I actually have a weke-end climbing report! Imagine that!

There was a climbing comp in Charleston this weekend. Yes, I know, it is ridiculous to drive 4 hours to a comp, but in this case it was a combination of wanting to check out that gym, and hanging out with friends afterwards, and the fact that there was no good climbing to be had anywhere within a day's drive, anyway...

Surprisingly, Heffe wanted to go, and actually brought it up. I was already psyched to go, so when he signed on, it was awesome. A in all, 5 of us went from Cle. Heffe and I, John, Becca and Sarah.

The bouldering gym they built there is REALLY cool. As in, I can't really think of any additions or improvements to the wall design/layout that would make it better. We are not talking the Spot, or any of those big-name places, but for a small co-op gym I have never seen anything that good. Big variety in a small place, very little unused space, and great padded floors.

I wasn't expecting much, since I have been doing little beside warmup/cooldown climbing with hangboard cycle. But it went pretty well.

[spray ]
I got 1xv6, 3xV5s, and 5xV4s. All V4s were flashes. And that got me 3rd place overall, in both flights combined.

My "ballpark" was N. from Columbus, also short, but strong. We climb about the same, and I was hoping to do about as well as she did. She climbed in the morning heat, but I checked the score sheet. She got 1900, I got 2480. So I think that was good.

There were lots of strong people there, which was cool. The top guys where flashing V9/V10s.

Of course, the routes were reachy... I mean, they SAID they weren't reachy, and they weren't VERY reachy... as in, I only jumped 3 times in the course of one V4. But you know, there were more than 3 moves in that V4, so not EVERY move was reachy. And I only had to jump once per two other V4s and use footholds for handholds on two V5s, and jump once on the other V5. But other than that, no, not reachy at all.

[/spray]

Hung out with Banz and co after the comp, drove home this morning. GUD times!


Partner camhead


Jan 27, 2013, 2:22 PM
Post #96460 of 104172 (5848 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20802

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
I actually have a weke-end climbing report! Imagine that!

There was a climbing comp in Charleston this weekend. Yes, I know, it is ridiculous to drive 4 hours to a comp, but in this case it was a combination of wanting to check out that gym, and hanging out with friends afterwards, and the fact that there was no good climbing to be had anywhere within a day's drive, anyway...

Surprisingly, Heffe wanted to go, and actually brought it up. I was already psyched to go, so when he signed on, it was awesome. A in all, 5 of us went from Cle. Heffe and I, John, Becca and Sarah.

The bouldering gym they built there is REALLY cool. As in, I can't really think of any additions or improvements to the wall design/layout that would make it better. We are not talking the Spot, or any of those big-name places, but for a small co-op gym I have never seen anything that good. Big variety in a small place, very little unused space, and great padded floors.

I wasn't expecting much, since I have been doing little beside warmup/cooldown climbing with hangboard cycle. But it went pretty well.

[spray ]
I got 1xv6, 3xV5s, and 5xV4s. All V4s were flashes. And that got me 3rd place overall, in both flights combined.

My "ballpark" was N. from Columbus, also short, but strong. We climb about the same, and I was hoping to do about as well as she did. She climbed in the morning heat, but I checked the score sheet. She got 1900, I got 2480. So I think that was good.

There were lots of strong people there, which was cool. The top guys where flashing V9/V10s.

Of course, the routes were reachy... I mean, they SAID they weren't reachy, and they weren't VERY reachy... as in, I only jumped 3 times in the course of one V4. But you know, there were more than 3 moves in that V4, so not EVERY move was reachy. And I only had to jump once per two other V4s and use footholds for handholds on two V5s, and jump once on the other V5. But other than that, no, not reachy at all.

[/spray]

Hung out with Banz and co after the comp, drove home this morning. GUD times!

Gneiss work on the crushing! I'm seeing an awesome season for you coming up.

So, you beat N.? She's been climbing pretty strong lately. Who else from Columbus was there? I heard that Jansen and Wolsty were heading down. I was almost tempted to go, just to hang out, play some gheymecube, spray about how bitchin I used to be.


dr_feelgood


Jan 27, 2013, 3:35 PM
Post #96461 of 104172 (5835 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25945

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
heh, trying to stir teh butthurt on another one of those mp.com "woo, show us pics of hot wimmin climbers!" threads.

Looks like our old fiernds Jona Marie made an appearance, at least, hehe.

http://www.mountainproject.com/...07976755#a_107977181

Heh... Predictably-boring. Boringly-predictable.

Damn. klawstea's(rip p_o bll), comment got rule #1'd. I guess calling out sexism and gender discrimination is offensive and mean.


lena_chita
Moderator

Jan 27, 2013, 4:37 PM
Post #96462 of 104172 (5826 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5860

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
I actually have a weke-end climbing report! Imagine that!

There was a climbing comp in Charleston this weekend. Yes, I know, it is ridiculous to drive 4 hours to a comp, but in this case it was a combination of wanting to check out that gym, and hanging out with friends afterwards, and the fact that there was no good climbing to be had anywhere within a day's drive, anyway...

Surprisingly, Heffe wanted to go, and actually brought it up. I was already psyched to go, so when he signed on, it was awesome. A in all, 5 of us went from Cle. Heffe and I, John, Becca and Sarah.

The bouldering gym they built there is REALLY cool. As in, I can't really think of any additions or improvements to the wall design/layout that would make it better. We are not talking the Spot, or any of those big-name places, but for a small co-op gym I have never seen anything that good. Big variety in a small place, very little unused space, and great padded floors.

I wasn't expecting much, since I have been doing little beside warmup/cooldown climbing with hangboard cycle. But it went pretty well.

[spray ]
I got 1xv6, 3xV5s, and 5xV4s. All V4s were flashes. And that got me 3rd place overall, in both flights combined.

My "ballpark" was N. from Columbus, also short, but strong. We climb about the same, and I was hoping to do about as well as she did. She climbed in the morning heat, but I checked the score sheet. She got 1900, I got 2480. So I think that was good.

There were lots of strong people there, which was cool. The top guys where flashing V9/V10s.

Of course, the routes were reachy... I mean, they SAID they weren't reachy, and they weren't VERY reachy... as in, I only jumped 3 times in the course of one V4. But you know, there were more than 3 moves in that V4, so not EVERY move was reachy. And I only had to jump once per two other V4s and use footholds for handholds on two V5s, and jump once on the other V5. But other than that, no, not reachy at all.

[/spray]

Hung out with Banz and co after the comp, drove home this morning. GUD times!

Gneiss work on the crushing! I'm seeing an awesome season for you coming up.

So, you beat N.? She's been climbing pretty strong lately. Who else from Columbus was there? I heard that Jansen and Wolsty were heading down. I was almost tempted to go, just to hang out, play some gheymecube, spray about how bitchin I used to be.


Yes, I beat N. by ~580 points. Which felt good, but kinda surprised me.

Brian placed 3rd overall, I think. Baby mutant Max was there, but didn't place. All the columbus people were in the first flight ,and left by the time we got there, so I don't know everyone who was there. There were lots of strong guys. To give you an idea, Manderson's friend Fred who got that famous 'lode punch didn't win, either. He night have tied with Brian in the combined 1st/2nd flight? I don't remember exactly, but there will be scores posted online. Fred's wife Heather beat me, but not by as much as I thought she would, and the other strong girl destroyed everyone. Magda, she's from Poland, now living in Fayetteville.

Heffe got a V7 flash, sent couple V6s, and a bunch of V5s, and that got him 1st place in the intermediates.


Partner camhead


Jan 27, 2013, 6:36 PM
Post #96463 of 104172 (5818 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20802

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lawd, the mountaiprodger banz hammer is in a full-on wack-a-mole battle royale with that clausti chica. Serious!


Partner camhead


Jan 27, 2013, 6:42 PM
Post #96464 of 104172 (5818 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20802

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lawd, the mountaiprodger banz hammer is in a full-on wack-a-mole battle royale with that clausti chica. Serious!


lena_chita
Moderator

Jan 27, 2013, 7:27 PM
Post #96465 of 104172 (5807 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5860

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lawd, the mountaiprodger banz hammer is in a full-on wack-a-mole battle royale with that clausti chica. Serious!


Yeah, for some reason calling out sexism is not O.K. with the boys in charge.

Glad you and cla are calling them out.


climbs4fun
Moderator

Jan 27, 2013, 10:07 PM
Post #96466 of 104172 (5794 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 18, 2003
Posts: 9656

Re: [macherry] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
epoch wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Paid ski day to Vahl today...if only there were snow!

Been dry and way cold here for a month... no pow.


Where have you been?

Tahoe was slammed over Christmas/New Years.

There was a storm last week...


Plenty of snow in between storms and this year overall to not rock ski, otherwise...

lots of snow in canuckistan

Snowed on the mountain here today and a couple of days ago.











Oh yeah. This was last week and I'm 30 pages back Unsure


granite_grrl


Jan 28, 2013, 4:51 AM
Post #96467 of 104172 (5777 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14903

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
New Zealand to banz devl kat!
http://www.slate.com/...ies_and_shouldn.html

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Hmm, makes me feel better about keeping Feisty as an inside cat.

Catz are killers, they can't seem to help themselves.

Well, except for Calvin. If he ever caught a mouse he would try to lick it to death.


I have been considering getting a cat. If i do, I really need the killer kind, to preemptively deal with any mouse problems. How do I find a kitten who will become a nice friendly neighborhood rodent killer?

Ewe thinking inside or outside mouse control? If you want mostly an outside cat, maybe check on craigslist for farmcats?

I would think that baby munkey will be psyched about you getting a cat.

Inside. And yeah, baby munkey would be psyched.

If you want inside kitteh, most any cat would be fine.

Hell, Feisty is a half blind softie who would probably starve within a few days of being let outside, and even she probably keeps mice away, just with her presence.

I would probably not get too focused on finding a great mouser, because that would probably run the risk of winding up with a cat who breaks stuff, jumps up on counters, and isn't cuddly enough.

Just get the best, cutest kitten who comes up to you when you check it out.


durpity. i can't imagine that "superb mouser" and "cuddlemuffin" tend to come in the same cat. fiesty is a lousy hunter but shes an awesome fur neckwarmer. i can't imagine dealing with bullshit for a cat that's not even sweet to you.

Double durpity durp durp.

Feister is a pain in the ass who throws up, pees in the basement, knocks shit over and loses it, and is always whining. But at the end of the day, she luuuurvez us, and just wants to hang out and cuddle.

So many other cats I know have all her negative traits, but then when you try to cuddle, they just hiss and go "fuck ewe!"
nugget is definitely not a cuddle muffin, but she's super fun to play/mess with and while she'll never crawl into my lap, I find it adorable that she follows me around the house and sets up camp in whatever room I'm in. She's also cute when my alarm goes off and she leaps up on the bed, punches me in the face, and starts purring.

if fiesty would wait for an alarm, i'd let her sleep with us

Cavin is usually pretty good, but last night he decided was needy because I was away for the weekend and decided to sleep on my pillow with me. Not a big deal until he decided to start squirming around at 5am.



My mother would freak out to have a cat sleep on her pillow. She won’t sleep with a cat in the room because she thinks it might decided to fall asleep on her face and smother her.


granite_grrl


Jan 28, 2013, 5:16 AM
Post #96468 of 104172 (5776 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14903

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
New Zealand to banz devl kat!
http://www.slate.com/...ies_and_shouldn.html

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Hmm, makes me feel better about keeping Feisty as an inside cat.

Catz are killers, they can't seem to help themselves.

Well, except for Calvin. If he ever caught a mouse he would try to lick it to death.


I have been considering getting a cat. If i do, I really need the killer kind, to preemptively deal with any mouse problems. How do I find a kitten who will become a nice friendly neighborhood rodent killer?

Ewe thinking inside or outside mouse control? If you want mostly an outside cat, maybe check on craigslist for farmcats?

I would think that baby munkey will be psyched about you getting a cat.

Inside. And yeah, baby munkey would be psyched.

If you want inside kitteh, most any cat would be fine.

Hell, Feisty is a half blind softie who would probably starve within a few days of being let outside, and even she probably keeps mice away, just with her presence.

I would probably not get too focused on finding a great mouser, because that would probably run the risk of winding up with a cat who breaks stuff, jumps up on counters, and isn't cuddly enough.

Just get the best, cutest kitten who comes up to you when you check it out.

I sort of have a feeling if mice decided to get up in our condo, they would just laugh at our cat.

I was just wondering....where does pet tawk live on the scale of popular BET topics of conversation.


granite_grrl


Jan 28, 2013, 5:29 AM
Post #96469 of 104172 (5776 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14903

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Just came back from getting the hairs cut. I think it's too short, and there's no layers so with the blow dry/straightening they do for you at the salon, it looks a little posh spice. We'll see what it does when I shower, go to sleep with my hair wet, and wake up doing nothing to it. That's the real test.

I kin tell from rite hear, even withowt looking... it's two short.

I noes it's more werk, but wimin look better with teh long hairs.
I prefer long hair, but Brian is a freak who likes the short hairs. Even the stylist agrees men like long hair better.

It is a well documented fact that 84.6% of women look better with short hair.

No. and GTFO!

Shouldn't you be more careful commenting on the bolded part? You are, however, correct on the second part.

bois with short hair look fine.

Mari thinks I shood cut my hairs... She said, aren't ewe getting a little old to be reliving yore younger hippy glory dayz?

She might has teh poynt.

gonna go back to teh bleached tips look?


Everybody knows that guys look best with teh short hairs.

it's tru... I awlways looked better with teh shorter hairs.

another pic from teh artical


It's a hippy thing... though I wood have cuts it a long tyme ago cept c-ya like teh scraggly long hair look.

Still, I has to take mari on sum owt of state college interveiws and she kinda embareassed to be seen with me, so I probibly be cutting it sooner than later.

Gneiss shirt, there. If I owned something like that, it would definitely have favoriteshirt status.

It's a shirt wardrobe dressed me in fer teh shoot, it's around hear sumwhere.... haven't worn it in sum tyme.... maybes I shood look around fer it... but when climbing, I'm more ov a tee shirt kinda guy.
Nathan haz a shirt like that. He wore it when we got married. He then decided to start wearing it to work, caught it on a nail and ripped a huge hole in it. Mad

But he never wore it climbing.


granite_grrl


Jan 28, 2013, 5:42 AM
Post #96470 of 104172 (5775 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14903

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lawd, the mountaiprodger banz hammer is in a full-on wack-a-mole battle royale with that clausti chica. Serious!


Yeah, for some reason calling out sexism is not O.K. with the boys in charge.

Glad you and cla are calling them out.

Link?


drivel


Jan 28, 2013, 6:31 AM
Post #96471 of 104172 (5773 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 22, 2010
Posts: 2458

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
heh, trying to stir teh butthurt on another one of those mp.com "woo, show us pics of hot wimmin climbers!" threads.

Looks like our old fiernds Jona Marie made an appearance, at least, hehe.

http://www.mountainproject.com/...07976755#a_107977181

Heh... Predictably-boring. Boringly-predictable.

Damn. klawstea's(rip p_o bll), comment got rule #1'd. I guess calling out sexism and gender discrimination is offensive and mean.


you would not believe the number of posts of ahem, clausti's that they removed.


(This post was edited by drivel on Jan 28, 2013, 6:31 AM)


drivel


Jan 28, 2013, 6:35 AM
Post #96472 of 104172 (5770 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 22, 2010
Posts: 2458

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lawd, the mountaiprodger banz hammer is in a full-on wack-a-mole battle royale with that clausti chica. Serious!


Yeah, for some reason calling out sexism is not O.K. with the boys in charge.

Glad you and cla are calling them out.

Link?


in my post above this one.

most telling moderashuns:

In a post by clausti with a bunch of questions like "why do you keep deleting my posts," she also included a photo of her leading atman, captioned, "here: me, with no shirt on, leading trad, in the desert. i hear that makes y'alls dicks hard around here." because she thought they could only delete whole posts and that if there was a picture they'd have to leave it.

turns out they can edit posts, too. They removed the questions about deleted posts and left ONLY the photo with the caption about hard dicks.

later, clausti posted something "camhat knows I'm a chick, he's putting his dick in me later." The "putting his dick in me later" line was removed.

to recap: photos and words intended to make men's dicks hard= allowed. any discussion of a voluntary dicking that a woman might enjoy= not allowed.


granite_grrl


Jan 28, 2013, 6:44 AM
Post #96473 of 104172 (5766 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14903

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lawd, the mountaiprodger banz hammer is in a full-on wack-a-mole battle royale with that clausti chica. Serious!


Yeah, for some reason calling out sexism is not O.K. with the boys in charge.

Glad you and cla are calling them out.

Link?


in my post above this one.

most telling moderashuns:

In a post by clausti with a bunch of questions like "why do you keep deleting my posts," she also included a photo of her leading atman, captioned, "here: me, with no shirt on, leading trad, in the desert. i hear that makes y'alls dicks hard around here." because she thought they could only delete whole posts and that if there was a picture they'd have to leave it.

turns out they can edit posts, too. They removed the questions about deleted posts and left ONLY the photo with the caption about hard dicks.

later, clausti posted something "camhat knows I'm a chick, he's putting his dick in me later." The "putting his dick in me later" line was removed.

to recap: photos and words intended to make men's dicks hard= allowed. any discussion of a voluntary dicking that a woman might enjoy= not allowed.

Yup, went and found the thread. First post was okay in it, it was the next couple with their photos that were terrible. Look, boobies! If we want to talk offensive then those two posts should have been deleted.

The that one dude saying how he didn't like the photos of the strong chicks because they looked too strong, wtf? Personally, when I saw the photo camhed posted of Josune I thought "well finally someone is posting photos of truely hawt chicks".


Partner camhead


Jan 28, 2013, 6:58 AM
Post #96474 of 104172 (5764 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20802

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
New Zealand to banz devl kat!
http://www.slate.com/...ies_and_shouldn.html

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Hmm, makes me feel better about keeping Feisty as an inside cat.

Catz are killers, they can't seem to help themselves.

Well, except for Calvin. If he ever caught a mouse he would try to lick it to death.


I have been considering getting a cat. If i do, I really need the killer kind, to preemptively deal with any mouse problems. How do I find a kitten who will become a nice friendly neighborhood rodent killer?

Ewe thinking inside or outside mouse control? If you want mostly an outside cat, maybe check on craigslist for farmcats?

I would think that baby munkey will be psyched about you getting a cat.

Inside. And yeah, baby munkey would be psyched.

If you want inside kitteh, most any cat would be fine.

Hell, Feisty is a half blind softie who would probably starve within a few days of being let outside, and even she probably keeps mice away, just with her presence.

I would probably not get too focused on finding a great mouser, because that would probably run the risk of winding up with a cat who breaks stuff, jumps up on counters, and isn't cuddly enough.

Just get the best, cutest kitten who comes up to you when you check it out.

I sort of have a feeling if mice decided to get up in our condo, they would just laugh at our cat.

I was just wondering....where does pet tawk live on the scale of popular BET topics of conversation.

It's up there. We've also established that in BE-land, cats > dogs. Apologies to Louie and Brian.


Partner camhead


Jan 28, 2013, 7:02 AM
Post #96475 of 104172 (5763 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20802

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lawd, the mountaiprodger banz hammer is in a full-on wack-a-mole battle royale with that clausti chica. Serious!


Yeah, for some reason calling out sexism is not O.K. with the boys in charge.

Glad you and cla are calling them out.

Link?


in my post above this one.

most telling moderashuns:

In a post by clausti with a bunch of questions like "why do you keep deleting my posts," she also included a photo of her leading atman, captioned, "here: me, with no shirt on, leading trad, in the desert. i hear that makes y'alls dicks hard around here." because she thought they could only delete whole posts and that if there was a picture they'd have to leave it.

turns out they can edit posts, too. They removed the questions about deleted posts and left ONLY the photo with the caption about hard dicks.

later, clausti posted something "camhat knows I'm a chick, he's putting his dick in me later." The "putting his dick in me later" line was removed.

to recap: photos and words intended to make men's dicks hard= allowed. any discussion of a voluntary dicking that a woman might enjoy= not allowed.

Yup, went and found the thread. First post was okay in it, it was the next couple with their photos that were terrible. Look, boobies! If we want to talk offensive then those two posts should have been deleted.

The that one dude saying how he didn't like the photos of the strong chicks because they looked too strong, wtf? Personally, when I saw the photo camhed posted of Josune I thought "well finally someone is posting photos of truely hawt chicks".

The Josune pic was completely premeditated, and not to pat myself on the back, but I knew that it would open the conversation in the direction it went, since #1, she's a badass, and #2 she does not fit the standard of beauty. If someone who looked like Sasha or Lauren Lee had been the only woman to have climbed 9a for 8 years before anyone else, the climbing media would have exploded. Instead, most people don't know who the fuck she is, and they just go, "EWWWWW, she has too many muscles!"

Dipshits.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3855 3856 3857 3858 3859 3860 3861 3862 3863 ... 4167 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook