Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3861 3862 3863 3864 3865 3866 3867 3868 3869 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

dr_feelgood

Jan 29, 2013, 5:37 AM
Post #96601 of 105309 (5822 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
I think I have some one star stalkers that hit my rare posts outside of scummunity...
A fact I am very proud of...
Or maybe I'm just an asshole.

there's no reason that both can't be true.
You raise a valid point
[set]

dr_feelgood

Jan 29, 2013, 5:38 AM
Post #96602 of 105309 (5821 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood

Jan 29, 2013, 5:38 AM
Post #96603 of 105309 (5820 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Whoo! Post #25001!

dr_feelgood

Jan 29, 2013, 5:39 AM
Post #96604 of 105309 (5817 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Keeping it real...

caughtinside

Jan 29, 2013, 6:20 AM
Post #96605 of 105309 (5805 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Hey SeeEye, was the loyerette enraged by Sybil's death last night? I didn't see the usual FB explosion from her on Sunday nights that I've come to adore.
She was shocked and horrified. She kept saying that they didn't have to kill Sybil just to show class differences.

I liked Sybil too and was sorry they kilt her.

caughtinside

Jan 29, 2013, 6:23 AM
Post #96606 of 105309 (5802 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Getting picked up at 6 am tomorrow for a supposed powder day. I know it's cool to get first chair and all, but damn that's early. At least I'm not driving.
I always try to get certain people to leave the house early for climbing and skiing, but usually get vetoed.
We also don't have to drive more than an hour to be anywhere.
Last week I should have skied Tuesday, but I went Thursday and Sunday, and drove up to Idaho Springs on Monday...I just couldn't handle the idea of driving 70. This hour from the mountain thing sucks azz.

That's how most of the world skis.

caughtinside

Jan 29, 2013, 6:24 AM
Post #96607 of 105309 (5799 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Hey SeeEye, was the loyerette enraged by Sybil's death last night? I didn't see the usual FB explosion from her on Sunday nights that I've come to adore.
She was shocked and horrified. She kept saying that they didn't have to kill Sybil just to show class differences.

I liked Sybil too and was sorry they kilt her.
She reports being chastised for Facebook spoilers but says she talked about it all day at work.

granite_grrl

Jan 29, 2013, 12:50 PM
Post #96608 of 105309 (5791 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
I think I have some one star stalkers that hit my rare posts outside of scummunity...

Actually, two people one starred your post about ice climbing and risk (which I thought was a fairly good post). I was thinking is was Lena's plauge but I got away without getting one starred.

Angelic

Partner macherry

Jan 29, 2013, 3:17 PM
Post #96609 of 105309 (5780 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Getting picked up at 6 am tomorrow for a supposed powder day. I know it's cool to get first chair and all, but damn that's early. At least I'm not driving.

good lord, i still have a hard time getting my ass out of bed and i live 10 min from the ski hill

Partner camhead

Jan 29, 2013, 3:29 PM
Post #96610 of 105309 (5776 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

good lord, i still have a hard time getting my ass out of bed and i live 10 min from the ski hill

Hey Ma, are you "theyalwayscomeback" on mountainreject.com?

lena_chita

Jan 29, 2013, 4:01 PM
Post #96611 of 105309 (5769 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Speaking of publications:

I was at the crag this weekend waiting for a rope to free up and talking with the other group of climbers there.

One of the guys mentioned that his friend fell on a mixed route the week before, so I asked him about the terrain. Guess it was okay territory to fall so I said how I have caught a ton of falls for my husband who will climb the super steep mixed routes.

This reminded the guy about something and he turned to his friend as asked if he had seen that Nathan Kutcher guy in Gripped, he climbs upside down on roofs and stuff!

I started laughing, was going to tell them how that Nathan Kutcher guy is a jerk who dances around in his grots all the time, but instead just explained we were talking about the same guy.
Wood have been funny if he was like 'That guy climbs roofs and stuff, but chokes when it matters!'

Tuphar tusoon?

Heh!

g_g, that's what fame looks like. Tongue

lena_chita

Jan 29, 2013, 4:07 PM
Post #96612 of 105309 (5766 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Just saw this on the prodge, on the 'hot dudes' thread.

http://www.youtube.com/...ed&v=fLEaXEql1po

Ouch. And, haha.

It takes an effort to be that dumb!

lena_chita

Jan 29, 2013, 4:08 PM
Post #96613 of 105309 (5764 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:

visited boston this weekend. it was pretty bitchen. pretty sure grumpy irish nerd hacker dork dancer kids are my people. and also that the tea party museum reenactor tour guyde was high.

Uhhh... I guess that includes nobody in this thread? Except for Donny. You can always hang out with Donny.

me, me, what about me? I can haz swingity swingz if I can't haz tango.

I think that you could pass for all of the criteria, except for the Irish part.

I assumed from Donny's last name, which is O'Bombzigan, or something like that, that he was descended from island dwelling emaciated papist potato eaters.

yeah, not exactly.

I can change my name to O'Malley. Can't do much about freckles and red-blond hair... wait, no, I could color my hair. Now, that would be a riot-- me with reddish-blond hair.

Could be hot.

Only one way to find out.

Way too much trouble. I'd have to dye my eyebrows, too, or else it would look super-weird. So I'll stick to imagining it.

Just go for a darker shade of red. I've done a bunch of different shade over the last 6-7 years and there is no eyebrow weirdness.

durp. alternately..... really not that hard to dye your eyebrows. i bleach mine out a bit when i go red red.

I actually have been going a bit more reddish-chestnut the last couple months... not that you've seen me since Thanksgiving to notice. But I don't want dramatic hair color changes.

Heffe was whining that he doesn't want me to dye my hair at all. But he got over-ruled.

Hefe whining? Noooooooo. Angelic

bwahahahaha

I laffed, too. good one, Kel.

lena_chita

Jan 29, 2013, 4:14 PM
Post #96614 of 105309 (5761 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

Actually, two people one starred your post about ice climbing and risk (which I thought was a fairly good post). I was thinking is was Lena's plauge but I got away without getting one starred.

Angelic

Even plagues get attenuated. Or maybe you are resistant specimen.

lena_chita

Jan 29, 2013, 4:17 PM
Post #96615 of 105309 (5758 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I might whine about 15F weather, but really, I would rather it stayed in thew teens all winter, instead of going form teens to 50s and back to teens again.

lena_chita

Jan 29, 2013, 4:20 PM
Post #96616 of 105309 (5757 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

CAMHAT! you would appreciate this:

I went to the gym the other day, and the gym owner says to me: what did you do, you broke A.! (the guy I do my hangbored stuff with)

I was like, what do you mean, i broke him?

And Chris says, well, A. walked in, and I asked him if he was bouldering today, and he said, oh, no, I just need to warm up a bit before the hangbored.

LOL!

Partner macherry

Jan 29, 2013, 4:36 PM
Post #96617 of 105309 (5750 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
macherry wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

not me, haven't been on mp for a few years now

Partner camhead

Jan 29, 2013, 4:40 PM
Post #96618 of 105309 (5748 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:

I went to the gym the other day, and the gym owner says to me: what did you do, you broke A.! (the guy I do my hangbored stuff with)

And Chris says, well, A. walked in, and I asked him if he was bouldering today, and he said, oh, no, I just need to warm up a bit before the hangbored.

LOL!

Haha, that is awesome, you are slavedriving others besides Steve?

I have not gotten any folks at Kinetic to jump into the hangboredom with me yet. I think it's because I am not a female, though (SEXIZT!), who can bat her eyes, sweetly ask if a guy wants to train, and then BAM! bring down the cold cold hammer of ruthless Soviet toil on the hangboard.

You should be proud.

Partner camhead

Jan 29, 2013, 4:42 PM
Post #96619 of 105309 (5747 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
macherry wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

So... you have not yet come back to it?

I assumed it was you, based on the use of your trademark phrase.

It is pretty rad that one of the hundreds two or three lurkers in here called out us gerkz on the prodge.

Partner camhead

Jan 29, 2013, 4:49 PM
Post #96620 of 105309 (5745 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Also, computer woes:

My five year old macbook is very slowly getting senile, mostly on the internetz. I stopped using chrome a few months ago, because the google overlordz decided to stop providing updates for my OS, the flash player stopped being up to date, and every time I went to a website, a bar would pop up at the top telling me this fact.

So I moved to Firefox, which evidently gets like 8 mpg or something like that. Every time I watch any animation or go to a website with a lot of bells and whistles on Firefox, the fan starts whiring, and within five minutes the browser slows to the point of like a 5 second lag for every keystroke or mouse click. Not sure if this means that Russians have infiltrated teh Firefox or not, but this does not happen on Chrome.

So yeah, as soon as we've paid medical bills, paid for plane tix to jorb interviews, sold the condo, and gotten jobs, totally buying a new computer.

I do with that my old computer could act a bit more like my old truck, though, for the time being.

lena_chita

Jan 29, 2013, 4:57 PM
Post #96621 of 105309 (5742 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

LOL!

I have not gotten any folks at Kinetic to jump into the hangboredom with me yet. I think it's because I am not a female, though (SEXIZT!), who can bat her eyes, sweetly ask if a guy wants to train, and then BAM! bring down the cold cold hammer of ruthless Soviet toil on the hangboard.

You should be proud.

Yes, SEXIST!!!! Steve hasn't been to the gym in a while. I guess he has work stuff. And I definitely do NOT bat my eyes at A.

It was Coloradkid's fault. He did a few hangbored workouts with me before he went to Spain, lucky bastard, and he makes things look fun. So A decided that he wanted to try, and then he got bitten by the hangbored bug.

Partner macherry

Jan 29, 2013, 4:58 PM
Post #96622 of 105309 (5740 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
macherry wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

It is pretty rad that one of the hundreds two or three lurkers in here called out us gerkz on the prodge.

i can't even remember what i used as a username.

Partner macherry

Jan 29, 2013, 5:00 PM
Post #96623 of 105309 (5736 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
macherry wrote:
camhead wrote:
macherry wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

i can't even remember what i used as a username.

i might have to go and have a look

caughtinside

Jan 29, 2013, 5:04 PM
Post #96624 of 105309 (5735 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Also, computer woes:

My five year old macbook is very slowly getting senile, mostly on the internetz. I stopped using chrome a few months ago, because the google overlordz decided to stop providing updates for my OS, the flash player stopped being up to date, and every time I went to a website, a bar would pop up at the top telling me this fact.

So I moved to Firefox, which evidently gets like 8 mpg or something like that. Every time I watch any animation or go to a website with a lot of bells and whistles on Firefox, the fan starts whiring, and within five minutes the browser slows to the point of like a 5 second lag for every keystroke or mouse click. Not sure if this means that Russians have infiltrated teh Firefox or not, but this does not happen on Chrome.

So yeah, as soon as we've paid medical bills, paid for plane tix to jorb interviews, sold the condo, and gotten jobs, totally buying a new computer.

I do with that my old computer could act a bit more like my old truck, though, for the time being.

Are you running Tiger? Can't you just update your OS?

Partner camhead

Jan 29, 2013, 5:10 PM
Post #96625 of 105309 (5730 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

LOL!

You should be proud.

Yes, SEXIST!!!! Steve hasn't been to the gym in a while. I guess he has work stuff. And I definitely do NOT bat my eyes at A.

It was Coloradkid's fault. He did a few hangbored workouts with me before he went to Spain, lucky bastard, and he makes things look fun. So A decided that he wanted to try, and then he got bitten by the hangbored bug.

Yeah, Coloradkid does make everything look fun.

Do I knowez A.? Is it A. the Indian kid?

First page Previous page 1 ... 3861 3862 3863 3864 3865 3866 3867 3868 3869 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook