Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 3866 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 ... 4151 Next page Last page  View All


snoopy138


Jan 30, 2013, 6:09 PM
Post #96726 of 103772 (2542 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28833

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
New Zealand to banz devl kat!
http://www.slate.com/...ies_and_shouldn.html

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Hmm, makes me feel better about keeping Feisty as an inside cat.

Catz are killers, they can't seem to help themselves.

Well, except for Calvin. If he ever caught a mouse he would try to lick it to death.


I have been considering getting a cat. If i do, I really need the killer kind, to preemptively deal with any mouse problems. How do I find a kitten who will become a nice friendly neighborhood rodent killer?

Ewe thinking inside or outside mouse control? If you want mostly an outside cat, maybe check on craigslist for farmcats?

I would think that baby munkey will be psyched about you getting a cat.

Inside. And yeah, baby munkey would be psyched.

If you want inside kitteh, most any cat would be fine.

Hell, Feisty is a half blind softie who would probably starve within a few days of being let outside, and even she probably keeps mice away, just with her presence.

I would probably not get too focused on finding a great mouser, because that would probably run the risk of winding up with a cat who breaks stuff, jumps up on counters, and isn't cuddly enough.

Just get the best, cutest kitten who comes up to you when you check it out.


durpity. i can't imagine that "superb mouser" and "cuddlemuffin" tend to come in the same cat. fiesty is a lousy hunter but shes an awesome fur neckwarmer. i can't imagine dealing with bullshit for a cat that's not even sweet to you.

Double durpity durp durp.

Feister is a pain in the ass who throws up, pees in the basement, knocks shit over and loses it, and is always whining. But at the end of the day, she luuuurvez us, and just wants to hang out and cuddle.

So many other cats I know have all her negative traits, but then when you try to cuddle, they just hiss and go "fuck ewe!"
nugget is definitely not a cuddle muffin, but she's super fun to play/mess with and while she'll never crawl into my lap, I find it adorable that she follows me around the house and sets up camp in whatever room I'm in. She's also cute when my alarm goes off and she leaps up on the bed, punches me in the face, and starts purring.

Despite what these gerks say, my cat is actually very sweet and cuddly

it is a very nice devl kat.


snoopy138


Jan 30, 2013, 6:10 PM
Post #96727 of 103772 (2540 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28833

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

and that was a very nice PTFTW


Allfred


Jan 30, 2013, 7:27 PM
Post #96728 of 103772 (2526 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 421

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
So it looks like pipes are frozen. Went out and bought a space heater to see if they'll come back to life but I'm not holding my breath.

Hope they don't burst. Had that happen to a friend of mine in college. We had to go get them in the middle of the night. Travel was not recommended throughtout the city. They had pulled the plows off of the streets. So we jump into the shitty college type car and go help them. Plus it was very cold -20s F. gud times.


Allfred


Jan 30, 2013, 7:28 PM
Post #96729 of 103772 (2526 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 421

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So it looks like pipes are frozen. Went out and bought a space heater to see if they'll come back to life but I'm not holding my breath.
Dang. It was 70* here today.

Yeah, it's been snowing for 4 days straight here.

Its pretty nippley here.

Pipes thawed overnight with the space heater. I have water again this morning.

As an added bonus my bathroom wasn't quite as cold as it would normally be this morning.

whew. when my friends burst it flooded their place like 3" deep.


climbs4fun
Moderator

Jan 30, 2013, 8:11 PM
Post #96730 of 103772 (2515 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 18, 2003
Posts: 9645

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Also, computer woes:

My five year old macbook is very slowly getting senile, mostly on the internetz. I stopped using chrome a few months ago, because the google overlordz decided to stop providing updates for my OS, the flash player stopped being up to date, and every time I went to a website, a bar would pop up at the top telling me this fact.

So I moved to Firefox, which evidently gets like 8 mpg or something like that. Every time I watch any animation or go to a website with a lot of bells and whistles on Firefox, the fan starts whiring, and within five minutes the browser slows to the point of like a 5 second lag for every keystroke or mouse click. Not sure if this means that Russians have infiltrated teh Firefox or not, but this does not happen on Chrome.

So yeah, as soon as we've paid medical bills, paid for plane tix to jorb interviews, sold the condo, and gotten jobs, totally buying a new computer.

I do with that my old computer could act a bit more like my old truck, though, for the time being.

At least yours is a macbook. Mine is an 8 year old powerbook G4. I talk nice to it and will it to keep plodding along. It's slower than crap, but I lie to it and tell it how awesome it is just so that it will keep working for a little while longer. Unsure


carabiner96


Jan 30, 2013, 8:31 PM
Post #96731 of 103772 (2510 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12557

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
Also, computer woes:

My five year old macbook is very slowly getting senile, mostly on the internetz. I stopped using chrome a few months ago, because the google overlordz decided to stop providing updates for my OS, the flash player stopped being up to date, and every time I went to a website, a bar would pop up at the top telling me this fact.

So I moved to Firefox, which evidently gets like 8 mpg or something like that. Every time I watch any animation or go to a website with a lot of bells and whistles on Firefox, the fan starts whiring, and within five minutes the browser slows to the point of like a 5 second lag for every keystroke or mouse click. Not sure if this means that Russians have infiltrated teh Firefox or not, but this does not happen on Chrome.

So yeah, as soon as we've paid medical bills, paid for plane tix to jorb interviews, sold the condo, and gotten jobs, totally buying a new computer.

I do with that my old computer could act a bit more like my old truck, though, for the time being.

At least yours is a macbook. Mine is an 8 year old powerbook G4. I talk nice to it and will it to keep plodding along. It's slower than crap, but I lie to it and tell it how awesome it is just so that it will keep working for a little while longer. Unsure
I had to finally replace the powerbook when the screen got too dim for me to see what I was typing


climbs4fun
Moderator

Jan 30, 2013, 8:36 PM
Post #96732 of 103772 (2510 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 18, 2003
Posts: 9645

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
pertect with the ugly cat.


ok, that does look like my cat when she's soaking wet. It's the same breed. But mine has blue green eyes. not yellow


climbs4fun
Moderator

Jan 30, 2013, 8:44 PM
Post #96733 of 103772 (2504 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 18, 2003
Posts: 9645

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Wooooo! Finally topped out on being 40 pages behind! fuckers. you don't post shit for months and then all of the sudden...


carabiner96


Jan 30, 2013, 8:55 PM
Post #96734 of 103772 (2501 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12557

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
Wooooo! Finally topped out on being 40 pages behind! fuckers. you don't post shit for months and then all of the sudden...
It was pretty much all toozday, and all thanks to the prodge.

Do you think we picked up any more lurkers out of that?


climbs4fun
Moderator

Jan 30, 2013, 9:06 PM
Post #96735 of 103772 (2499 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 18, 2003
Posts: 9645

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Wooooo! Finally topped out on being 40 pages behind! fuckers. you don't post shit for months and then all of the sudden...
It was pretty much all toozday, and all thanks to the prodge.

Do you think we picked up any more lurkers out of that?

Yeah, but when I started on the GU, it was like Jan 18.


granite_grrl


Jan 31, 2013, 4:31 AM
Post #96736 of 103772 (2493 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14876

Re: [Allfred] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Allfred wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So it looks like pipes are frozen. Went out and bought a space heater to see if they'll come back to life but I'm not holding my breath.
Dang. It was 70* here today.

Yeah, it's been snowing for 4 days straight here.

Its pretty nippley here.

Pipes thawed overnight with the space heater. I have water again this morning.

As an added bonus my bathroom wasn't quite as cold as it would normally be this morning.

whew. when my friends burst it flooded their place like 3" deep.

Rained the last couple of days here. And this morning we have had something of a flash freeze.

The roads are a fucking mess.


granite_grrl


Jan 31, 2013, 4:32 AM
Post #96737 of 103772 (2493 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14876

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
Also, computer woes:

My five year old macbook is very slowly getting senile, mostly on the internetz. I stopped using chrome a few months ago, because the google overlordz decided to stop providing updates for my OS, the flash player stopped being up to date, and every time I went to a website, a bar would pop up at the top telling me this fact.

So I moved to Firefox, which evidently gets like 8 mpg or something like that. Every time I watch any animation or go to a website with a lot of bells and whistles on Firefox, the fan starts whiring, and within five minutes the browser slows to the point of like a 5 second lag for every keystroke or mouse click. Not sure if this means that Russians have infiltrated teh Firefox or not, but this does not happen on Chrome.

So yeah, as soon as we've paid medical bills, paid for plane tix to jorb interviews, sold the condo, and gotten jobs, totally buying a new computer.

I do with that my old computer could act a bit more like my old truck, though, for the time being.

At least yours is a macbook. Mine is an 8 year old powerbook G4. I talk nice to it and will it to keep plodding along. It's slower than crap, but I lie to it and tell it how awesome it is just so that it will keep working for a little while longer. Unsure

Nathan does not speak nice to our laptop. In fact, I'll be replacing it this spring/summer just to get him to stop complaining about it I think.


granite_grrl


Jan 31, 2013, 4:33 AM
Post #96738 of 103772 (2493 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14876

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Wooooo! Finally topped out on being 40 pages behind! fuckers. you don't post shit for months and then all of the sudden...
It was pretty much all toozday, and all thanks to the prodge.

Do you think we picked up any more lurkers out of that?

Probably. We should start selling tickets.


Partner camhead


Jan 31, 2013, 5:23 AM
Post #96739 of 103772 (2479 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20782

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Dammit, Lena, J teh boi facefriended drivel but knot me!

Also, boring gnus. Ice storm last night, not sure how the roads are. Driving to Atlanta today for some interviews, driving was cheaper than flying. I finally broke down and learned how to tie a tie yesterday, which I'd successfully avoided for the past few decades. Did you guys know that the first google autocomplete you get for "how do you..." is "tie a tie?"

that is awl.


dr_feelgood


Jan 31, 2013, 7:12 AM
Post #96740 of 103772 (2473 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25893

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Dammit, Lena, J teh boi facefriended drivel but knot me!

Also, boring gnus. Ice storm last night, not sure how the roads are. Driving to Atlanta today for some interviews, driving was cheaper than flying. I finally broke down and learned how to tie a tie yesterday, which I'd successfully avoided for the past few decades. Did you guys know that the first google autocomplete you get for "how do you..." is "tie a tie?"

that is awl.
HotLanta, huh?
I'm so sorry.


drivel


Jan 31, 2013, 8:12 AM
Post #96741 of 103772 (2465 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 22, 2010
Posts: 2453

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Wooooo! Finally topped out on being 40 pages behind! fuckers. you don't post shit for months and then all of the sudden...
It was pretty much all toozday, and all thanks to the prodge.

Do you think we picked up any more lurkers out of that?

probs


caughtinside


Jan 31, 2013, 8:19 AM
Post #96742 of 103772 (2461 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30451

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Dammit, Lena, J teh boi facefriended drivel but knot me!

Also, boring gnus. Ice storm last night, not sure how the roads are. Driving to Atlanta today for some interviews, driving was cheaper than flying. I finally broke down and learned how to tie a tie yesterday, which I'd successfully avoided for the past few decades. Did you guys know that the first google autocomplete you get for "how do you..." is "tie a tie?"

that is awl.


that's all pretty funny. Both that you can't tie a tie and neither can anyone else on the internet.


lena_chita
Moderator

Jan 31, 2013, 8:19 AM
Post #96743 of 103772 (2459 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5812

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So the stupid little theater in town pulled the Hobbit this week without me noticing. I was hoping to go to it tonight.

durrrrrr

You could just watch Sherlock on netflix instead, since Bilbo Baggins is in it. He's the one who is not Benedict Cumberbutt.

And he is cuter without hairy footsies.

but yeah, I never saw Hobbit either.

They are playing Lincoln thought.....recomended?

I liked it. Some people might say it is slow-paced, and the bulk of it is senate floor infighting or monologues by Lincoln, so there's not a lot of sweeping epic elements, but it's still good.

If you have not yet, go see Django Unchained, though.

I liked Lincoln movie.

Still have not seen Django, bc I am not a big fan of Tarrantino-style movies.

I have mixed feelings about Tarrantino movies, but my older sister also said she thought it was grate.

Have not seen Django yet; did see Zero Dark Thirty over the weekend, and thought it was good, but not great. As far as reality-based movies centered around the middle east go, I liked Argo better.

Argo is on my to-do list. 0 Dark 30 is not. I may be overreacting, but it is beyond lame that they implied torture led to OBL's killing.
THIS ROCK IS 5000 YEARS OLD!!!!!!

Lena's facespace status was discussing Winston Churchill quotes, and how many of them are falsely attributed to him.

I responded with, "That young, brave, Christian Navy SEAL's name? Winston Churchill."

And for the record, I thought it was VERY funny.


lena_chita
Moderator

Jan 31, 2013, 8:21 AM
Post #96744 of 103772 (2458 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5812

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
New Zealand to banz devl kat!
http://www.slate.com/...ies_and_shouldn.html

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Hmm, makes me feel better about keeping Feisty as an inside cat.

Catz are killers, they can't seem to help themselves.

Well, except for Calvin. If he ever caught a mouse he would try to lick it to death.


I have been considering getting a cat. If i do, I really need the killer kind, to preemptively deal with any mouse problems. How do I find a kitten who will become a nice friendly neighborhood rodent killer?

Ewe thinking inside or outside mouse control? If you want mostly an outside cat, maybe check on craigslist for farmcats?

I would think that baby munkey will be psyched about you getting a cat.

Inside. And yeah, baby munkey would be psyched.

If you want inside kitteh, most any cat would be fine.

Hell, Feisty is a half blind softie who would probably starve within a few days of being let outside, and even she probably keeps mice away, just with her presence.

I would probably not get too focused on finding a great mouser, because that would probably run the risk of winding up with a cat who breaks stuff, jumps up on counters, and isn't cuddly enough.

Just get the best, cutest kitten who comes up to you when you check it out.


durpity. i can't imagine that "superb mouser" and "cuddlemuffin" tend to come in the same cat. fiesty is a lousy hunter but shes an awesome fur neckwarmer. i can't imagine dealing with bullshit for a cat that's not even sweet to you.

Double durpity durp durp.

Feister is a pain in the ass who throws up, pees in the basement, knocks shit over and loses it, and is always whining. But at the end of the day, she luuuurvez us, and just wants to hang out and cuddle.

So many other cats I know have all her negative traits, but then when you try to cuddle, they just hiss and go "fuck ewe!"
nugget is definitely not a cuddle muffin, but she's super fun to play/mess with and while she'll never crawl into my lap, I find it adorable that she follows me around the house and sets up camp in whatever room I'm in. She's also cute when my alarm goes off and she leaps up on the bed, punches me in the face, and starts purring.


Despite what these gerks say, my cat is actually very sweet and cuddly

Oh, I know!

Remember, we had this discussed. If you die, other people can take your gear (which is not a small pile, so I am not dismissing it lightly!), but I am claiming the cat.


caughtinside


Jan 31, 2013, 8:21 AM
Post #96745 of 103772 (2458 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30451

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Dammit, Lena, J teh boi facefriended drivel but knot me!

Also, boring gnus. Ice storm last night, not sure how the roads are. Driving to Atlanta today for some interviews, driving was cheaper than flying. I finally broke down and learned how to tie a tie yesterday, which I'd successfully avoided for the past few decades. Did you guys know that the first google autocomplete you get for "how do you..." is "tie a tie?"

that is awl.

Boston, Atlanta and DC? You're checking out all the climbing hotspots.


lena_chita
Moderator

Jan 31, 2013, 8:24 AM
Post #96746 of 103772 (2455 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5812

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Allfred wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So it looks like pipes are frozen. Went out and bought a space heater to see if they'll come back to life but I'm not holding my breath.
Dang. It was 70* here today.

Yeah, it's been snowing for 4 days straight here.

Its pretty nippley here.

Pipes thawed overnight with the space heater. I have water again this morning.

As an added bonus my bathroom wasn't quite as cold as it would normally be this morning.

whew. when my friends burst it flooded their place like 3" deep.

Rained the last couple of days here. And this morning we have had something of a flash freeze.

The roads are a fucking mess.


Seriously! Around here, it was teens and snowing for days straight, swinging to 58 and raining for several days, and now back to low 20s and snowing. supposedly for the next few days on/off. WTF?


meatbomz


Jan 31, 2013, 8:26 AM
Post #96747 of 103772 (2454 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 23, 2010
Posts: 7053

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Just came back from getting the hairs cut. I think it's too short, and there's no layers so with the blow dry/straightening they do for you at the salon, it looks a little posh spice. We'll see what it does when I shower, go to sleep with my hair wet, and wake up doing nothing to it. That's the real test.

I kin tell from rite hear, even withowt looking... it's two short.

I noes it's more werk, but wimin look better with teh long hairs.
I prefer long hair, but Brian is a freak who likes the short hairs. Even the stylist agrees men like long hair better.

It is a well documented fact that 84.6% of women look better with short hair.

No. and GTFO!

Shouldn't you be more careful commenting on the bolded part? You are, however, correct on the second part.

bois with short hair look fine.

Mari thinks I shood cut my hairs... She said, aren't ewe getting a little old to be reliving yore younger hippy glory dayz?

She might has teh poynt.

gonna go back to teh bleached tips look?

Man, 1993 was a hot year!


that wus more like 2004

GU continues

*shitz pantz in rage at carck bolting*

apparently I have been franchised by the og_francis somewhere in the future.


snoopy138


Jan 31, 2013, 8:42 AM
Post #96748 of 103772 (2436 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28833

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
Wooooo! Finally topped out on being 40 pages behind! fuckers. you don't post shit for months and then all of the sudden...

Hey, how about that hockey game Tuesday night?


granite_grrl


Jan 31, 2013, 8:43 AM
Post #96749 of 103772 (2433 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14876

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
New Zealand to banz devl kat!
http://www.slate.com/...ies_and_shouldn.html

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Hmm, makes me feel better about keeping Feisty as an inside cat.

Catz are killers, they can't seem to help themselves.

Well, except for Calvin. If he ever caught a mouse he would try to lick it to death.


I have been considering getting a cat. If i do, I really need the killer kind, to preemptively deal with any mouse problems. How do I find a kitten who will become a nice friendly neighborhood rodent killer?

Ewe thinking inside or outside mouse control? If you want mostly an outside cat, maybe check on craigslist for farmcats?

I would think that baby munkey will be psyched about you getting a cat.

Inside. And yeah, baby munkey would be psyched.

If you want inside kitteh, most any cat would be fine.

Hell, Feisty is a half blind softie who would probably starve within a few days of being let outside, and even she probably keeps mice away, just with her presence.

I would probably not get too focused on finding a great mouser, because that would probably run the risk of winding up with a cat who breaks stuff, jumps up on counters, and isn't cuddly enough.

Just get the best, cutest kitten who comes up to you when you check it out.


durpity. i can't imagine that "superb mouser" and "cuddlemuffin" tend to come in the same cat. fiesty is a lousy hunter but shes an awesome fur neckwarmer. i can't imagine dealing with bullshit for a cat that's not even sweet to you.

Double durpity durp durp.

Feister is a pain in the ass who throws up, pees in the basement, knocks shit over and loses it, and is always whining. But at the end of the day, she luuuurvez us, and just wants to hang out and cuddle.

So many other cats I know have all her negative traits, but then when you try to cuddle, they just hiss and go "fuck ewe!"
nugget is definitely not a cuddle muffin, but she's super fun to play/mess with and while she'll never crawl into my lap, I find it adorable that she follows me around the house and sets up camp in whatever room I'm in. She's also cute when my alarm goes off and she leaps up on the bed, punches me in the face, and starts purring.


Despite what these gerks say, my cat is actually very sweet and cuddly

Oh, I know!

Remember, we had this discussed. If you die, other people can take your gear (which is not a small pile, so I am not dismissing it lightly!), but I am claiming the cat.

Haven't also claimed Banz's cat?


snoopy138


Jan 31, 2013, 8:45 AM
Post #96750 of 103772 (2433 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28833

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
Dammit, Lena, J teh boi facefriended drivel but knot me!

Also, boring gnus. Ice storm last night, not sure how the roads are. Driving to Atlanta today for some interviews, driving was cheaper than flying. I finally broke down and learned how to tie a tie yesterday, which I'd successfully avoided for the past few decades. Did you guys know that the first google autocomplete you get for "how do you..." is "tie a tie?"

that is awl.

Boston, Atlanta and DC? You're checking out all the climbing hotspots.

probibly has an interview lined up in chicago, two.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3866 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 ... 4151 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$16.16 (10% off)
$15.52 (10% off)
$13.46 (10% off)
$1.35 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook