Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 3875 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

snoopy138

Jan 31, 2013, 4:46 PM
Post #96751 of 105309 (6146 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Just came back from getting the hairs cut. I think it's too short, and there's no layers so with the blow dry/straightening they do for you at the salon, it looks a little posh spice. We'll see what it does when I shower, go to sleep with my hair wet, and wake up doing nothing to it. That's the real test.

I kin tell from rite hear, even withowt looking... it's two short.

I noes it's more werk, but wimin look better with teh long hairs.
I prefer long hair, but Brian is a freak who likes the short hairs. Even the stylist agrees men like long hair better.

It is a well documented fact that 84.6% of women look better with short hair.

No. and GTFO!

Shouldn't you be more careful commenting on the bolded part? You are, however, correct on the second part.

bois with short hair look fine.

Mari thinks I shood cut my hairs... She said, aren't ewe getting a little old to be reliving yore younger hippy glory dayz?

She might has teh poynt.

gonna go back to teh bleached tips look?

Man, 1993 was a hot year!

[image]http://www.rockclimbing.com/images/photos/assets/1/286941-largest_76392.jpg[/image]

that wus more like 2004

GU continues

*shitz pantz in rage at carck bolting*

apparently I have been franchised by the og_francis somewhere in the future.

that did happen

snoopy138

Jan 31, 2013, 4:47 PM
Post #96752 of 105309 (6144 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
New Zealand to banz devl kat!
http://www.slate.com/...ies_and_shouldn.html

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Hmm, makes me feel better about keeping Feisty as an inside cat.

Catz are killers, they can't seem to help themselves.

Well, except for Calvin. If he ever caught a mouse he would try to lick it to death.

I have been considering getting a cat. If i do, I really need the killer kind, to preemptively deal with any mouse problems. How do I find a kitten who will become a nice friendly neighborhood rodent killer?

Ewe thinking inside or outside mouse control? If you want mostly an outside cat, maybe check on craigslist for farmcats?

I would think that baby munkey will be psyched about you getting a cat.

Inside. And yeah, baby munkey would be psyched.

If you want inside kitteh, most any cat would be fine.

Hell, Feisty is a half blind softie who would probably starve within a few days of being let outside, and even she probably keeps mice away, just with her presence.

I would probably not get too focused on finding a great mouser, because that would probably run the risk of winding up with a cat who breaks stuff, jumps up on counters, and isn't cuddly enough.

Just get the best, cutest kitten who comes up to you when you check it out.

durpity. i can't imagine that "superb mouser" and "cuddlemuffin" tend to come in the same cat. fiesty is a lousy hunter but shes an awesome fur neckwarmer. i can't imagine dealing with bullshit for a cat that's not even sweet to you.

Double durpity durp durp.

Feister is a pain in the ass who throws up, pees in the basement, knocks shit over and loses it, and is always whining. But at the end of the day, she luuuurvez us, and just wants to hang out and cuddle.

So many other cats I know have all her negative traits, but then when you try to cuddle, they just hiss and go "fuck ewe!"
nugget is definitely not a cuddle muffin, but she's super fun to play/mess with and while she'll never crawl into my lap, I find it adorable that she follows me around the house and sets up camp in whatever room I'm in. She's also cute when my alarm goes off and she leaps up on the bed, punches me in the face, and starts purring.

Despite what these gerks say, my cat is actually very sweet and cuddly

Oh, I know!

Remember, we had this discussed. If you die, other people can take your gear (which is not a small pile, so I am not dismissing it lightly!), but I am claiming the cat.

Haven't also claimed Banz's cat?

everybody dies, and lena will be a crazy kat lady.

caughtinside

Jan 31, 2013, 4:52 PM
Post #96753 of 105309 (6142 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Wooooo! Finally topped out on being 40 pages behind! fuckers. you don't post shit for months and then all of the sudden...

Hey, how about that hockey game Tuesday night?

THere's hockey now? I thought the NHL disbanded.

dr_feelgood

Jan 31, 2013, 4:58 PM
Post #96754 of 105309 (6137 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
Dammit, Lena, J teh boi facefriended drivel but knot me!

Also, boring gnus. Ice storm last night, not sure how the roads are. Driving to Atlanta today for some interviews, driving was cheaper than flying. I finally broke down and learned how to tie a tie yesterday, which I'd successfully avoided for the past few decades. Did you guys know that the first google autocomplete you get for "how do you..." is "tie a tie?"

that is awl.

Boston, Atlanta and DC? You're checking out all the climbing hotspots.

probibly has an interview lined up in chicago, two.
I hope he gets the Omaha jorb.

lena_chita

Jan 31, 2013, 5:02 PM
Post #96755 of 105309 (6136 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:

Also, boring gnus. Ice storm last night, not sure how the roads are. Driving to Atlanta today for some interviews, driving was cheaper than flying. I finally broke down and learned how to tie a tie yesterday, which I'd successfully avoided for the past few decades. Did you guys know that the first google autocomplete you get for "how do you..." is "tie a tie?"

that is awl.

Heh, how did I miss the j-teh-boi facefriending drivel? Dribble, is it before or after our productive texting yesterday? Tongue

And good luck with the interview, cammy! I am sure they will be impressed with your tie-tying skills, at least.

carabiner96

Jan 31, 2013, 5:11 PM
Post #96756 of 105309 (6132 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Thanks for the backup on the SAC comment, dribble. Hopefully some redneck fundy latches on. That could be some entertainzmunt.

Also, someone should post that img with the kitten being chased by monsters because someone masturbated.

lena_chita

Jan 31, 2013, 5:12 PM
Post #96757 of 105309 (6132 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Well, except for Calvin. If he ever caught a mouse he would try to lick it to death.

I have been considering getting a cat. If i do, I really need the killer kind, to preemptively deal with any mouse problems. How do I find a kitten who will become a nice friendly neighborhood rodent killer?

Ewe thinking inside or outside mouse control? If you want mostly an outside cat, maybe check on craigslist for farmcats?

Hell, Feisty is a half blind softie who would probably starve within a few days of being let outside, and even she probably keeps mice away, just with her presence.

I would probably not get too focused on finding a great mouser, because that would probably run the risk of winding up with a cat who breaks stuff, jumps up on counters, and isn't cuddly enough.

durpity. i can't imagine that "superb mouser" and "cuddlemuffin" tend to come in the same cat. fiesty is a lousy hunter but shes an awesome fur neckwarmer. i can't imagine dealing with bullshit for a cat that's not even sweet to you.

Feister is a pain in the ass who throws up, pees in the basement, knocks shit over and loses it, and is always whining. But at the end of the day, she luuuurvez us, and just wants to hang out and cuddle.

So many other cats I know have all her negative traits, but then when you try to cuddle, they just hiss and go "fuck ewe!"
nugget is definitely not a cuddle muffin, but she's super fun to play/mess with and while she'll never crawl into my lap, I find it adorable that she follows me around the house and sets up camp in whatever room I'm in. She's also cute when my alarm goes off and she leaps up on the bed, punches me in the face, and starts purring.

Oh, I know!

Remember, we had this discussed. If you die, other people can take your gear (which is not a small pile, so I am not dismissing it lightly!), but I am claiming the cat.

yeah, that might be one way for me to get cats... So far, there is a lot of talking, and not much doing.

meatbomz

Jan 31, 2013, 6:26 PM
Post #96758 of 105309 (6126 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
cracklover wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
pc++

Well done, sir. My Franchise folds.

GO

Now fuck off. We're talking about tango dancing, and don't want to hear from you.

You can tell me to fuck off etc all you like.

Anyway, I don't know any of you personally, so most of what you chat about here I have nothing to say about. In other words, no - you won't hear from me, not often. I speak up when I *do* have something to say, which is rarely.

Cheers,

GO

Please see OP

meatbomz

Jan 31, 2013, 6:27 PM
Post #96759 of 105309 (6126 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Why are poor financial decsisions so bad, when they feel so good?

fopofosho

drivel

Jan 31, 2013, 6:29 PM
Post #96760 of 105309 (6125 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

Boston, Atlanta and DC SF? You're checking out all the climbing hotspots.

meatbomz

Jan 31, 2013, 6:31 PM
Post #96761 of 105309 (6108 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
So Mal Daly just threw this photo up on fb asking people to caption it, and I just couldn't help but think of....

but I didn't think I should post that on fb.

Awesome. That was a great meme (rip angry, who quit teh internetz)

[image]http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/1/1/5/8/0/stick_it_in_her_pooper.jpg[/image]

an awesome meme

drivel

Jan 31, 2013, 6:32 PM
Post #96762 of 105309 (6106 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

Heh, how did I miss the j-teh-boi facefriending drivel? Dribble, is it before or after our productive texting yesterday? Tongue

And good luck with the interview, cammy! I am sure they will be impressed with your tie-tying skills, at least.

um, after. but he requested me!

drivel

Jan 31, 2013, 6:33 PM
Post #96763 of 105309 (6103 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Oh, I know!

yeah, that might be one way for me to get cats... So far, there is a lot of talking, and not much doing]/s] dieing.

meatbomz

Jan 31, 2013, 6:34 PM
Post #96764 of 105309 (6101 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dogz winz!!Angelic

I sort of have a feeling if mice decided to get up in our condo, they would just laugh at our cat.

I was just wondering....where does pet tawk live on the scale of popular BET topics of conversation.

Below bread and above riding bikes.

drivel

Jan 31, 2013, 6:34 PM
Post #96765 of 105309 (6100 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Oh, I know!

yeah, that might be one way for me to get cats... So far, there is a lot of talking, and not much doing dieing.

fuckin cheesetits, sorry

meatbomz

Jan 31, 2013, 6:38 PM
Post #96766 of 105309 (6097 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
I might have just blown that dude.

drivel

Jan 31, 2013, 7:07 PM
Post #96767 of 105309 (6084 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
drivel wrote:
I might have just blown that dude.

for that to fly on teh mp you'd have to leave the period off.

lena_chita

Jan 31, 2013, 7:23 PM
Post #96768 of 105309 (6076 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Oh, I know!

yeah, that might be one way for me to get cats... So far, there is a lot of talking, and not much doing]/s] dieing.

Looks like more cheese-tittering?

lena_chita

Jan 31, 2013, 7:25 PM
Post #96769 of 105309 (6074 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Oh, I know!

Looks like more cheese-tittering?

With a sauce of GU

snoopy138

Jan 31, 2013, 8:04 PM
Post #96770 of 105309 (6063 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Wooooo! Finally topped out on being 40 pages behind! fuckers. you don't post shit for months and then all of the sudden...

Hey, how about that hockey game Tuesday night?

THere's hockey now? I thought the NHL disbanded.

it re-banded.

snoopy138

Jan 31, 2013, 8:06 PM
Post #96771 of 105309 (6061 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

Boston, Atlanta and DC? You're checking out all the climbing hotspots.

probibly has an interview lined up in chicago, two.
I hope he gets the Omaha jorb.

somebody at teh red was telling us about the tons of sick limestonez in iowa that nobody knows about/pays attention to ... might have been eastern iowa, though.

snoopy138

Jan 31, 2013, 8:08 PM
Post #96772 of 105309 (6059 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Oh, I know!

yeah, that might be one way for me to get cats... So far, there is a lot of talking, and not much doing dieing.

plenty of cheesetitting, though

meatbomz

Jan 31, 2013, 9:28 PM
Post #96773 of 105309 (6047 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
this has got to be some kind of gold star for the g3rks though.

we started a flamewar that caused a mod to resign.
What a pussy. At least when mods over here resign, there's real tears involved.

he might have cried the real tearz. he sent me some butthurt emails last night.

nods hed in approval Again noice werk. Cood be that this incident ranks up there with sum ov teh other best BET pranks.

Its all I can do to GU this thing. Now I have to remember my prodge account?

meatbomz

Jan 31, 2013, 9:35 PM
Post #96774 of 105309 (6045 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
I feel I'm 60 pages under educated.

Yore more pathetic than me.

meatbomz

Jan 31, 2013, 9:36 PM
Post #96775 of 105309 (6044 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
I feel I'm 60 pages under educated.

you could just give up, and fuck off, and not come back.

And then go choke on a dick at the glory hole of your choosing.

And then shoot yourself in teh fase.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 3875 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook