Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 3875 3876 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

meatbomz

Jan 31, 2013, 9:37 PM
Post #96776 of 105309 (5498 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
=== GU complete ===
I'm on the iYup at work so I can't be bothered to quote the original offending post, but FUCK EWE, DONNY!!

knot to werry, donny won't stick around. he doesn't has whut it takes... and we will awl be poynting and laughing at him.

he'll discover rollerblading or lawn bowling and it will be teh next greatest thing.... just like awl teh other 'next greates't things he has awl ready given up on.

It's what I due. Though I think my project is up here in the next 2-4 weeks and it's rhode trip thyme!

have you considered potrero?

heh

meatbomz

Jan 31, 2013, 9:38 PM
Post #96777 of 105309 (5497 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
heh. I was listening to the Dirtbag diaries yesterday. The new podcast was about the disneyland matterhorn climbers. They brought back the program and were auditioning climbers.

The gal was talking about how all these LA badasses showed up and were spraying up down left and right. She went on to say how one of the dudes was even on the cover of the new Joshua Tree guidebook.

LOL. Had to be the coverboy!

there are about 8 "new Joshua Tree guidebooks". The Vogel West is barely even new anymore.

THere may be many covers, but there is only one coverboi.

this iz korrect

gewed

this is such an easy franchise, I have to take it.

to re-iterate my response to your francisgram which I received while giving a presentation to clients: Fuck Ewe!

meatbomz

Jan 31, 2013, 9:42 PM
Post #96778 of 105309 (5486 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Dammit, Lena, J teh boi facefriended drivel but knot me!

Also, boring gnus. Ice storm last night, not sure how the roads are. Driving to Atlanta today for some interviews, driving was cheaper than flying. I finally broke down and learned how to tie a tie yesterday, which I'd successfully avoided for the past few decades. Did you guys know that the first google autocomplete you get for "how do you..." is "tie a tie?"

that is awl.

For me it was "...take a screenshot on mac". I can upload a screenshot if you don't believe me.

meatbomz

Jan 31, 2013, 9:44 PM
Post #96779 of 105309 (5484 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

Also, boring gnus. Ice storm last night, not sure how the roads are. Driving to Atlanta today for some interviews, driving was cheaper than flying. I finally broke down and learned how to tie a tie yesterday, which I'd successfully avoided for the past few decades. Did you guys know that the first google autocomplete you get for "how do you..." is "tie a tie?"

that is awl.

Boston, Atlanta and DC? You're checking out all the climbing hotspots.

probibly has an interview lined up in chicago, two.
I hope he gets the Omaha jorb.

The best climber I know moved to Kansas a couple of years ago. Climbed out Shagg and moved back to his mother-in-law's basement to save money so they could buy a farm.

meatbomz

Jan 31, 2013, 9:46 PM
Post #96780 of 105309 (5482 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
New Zealand to banz devl kat!
http://www.slate.com/...ies_and_shouldn.html

Dogz winz!!Angelic

Hmm, makes me feel better about keeping Feisty as an inside cat.

Catz are killers, they can't seem to help themselves.

Well, except for Calvin. If he ever caught a mouse he would try to lick it to death.

I have been considering getting a cat. If i do, I really need the killer kind, to preemptively deal with any mouse problems. How do I find a kitten who will become a nice friendly neighborhood rodent killer?

Ewe thinking inside or outside mouse control? If you want mostly an outside cat, maybe check on craigslist for farmcats?

I would think that baby munkey will be psyched about you getting a cat.

Inside. And yeah, baby munkey would be psyched.

If you want inside kitteh, most any cat would be fine.

Hell, Feisty is a half blind softie who would probably starve within a few days of being let outside, and even she probably keeps mice away, just with her presence.

I would probably not get too focused on finding a great mouser, because that would probably run the risk of winding up with a cat who breaks stuff, jumps up on counters, and isn't cuddly enough.

Just get the best, cutest kitten who comes up to you when you check it out.

durpity. i can't imagine that "superb mouser" and "cuddlemuffin" tend to come in the same cat. fiesty is a lousy hunter but shes an awesome fur neckwarmer. i can't imagine dealing with bullshit for a cat that's not even sweet to you.

Double durpity durp durp.

Feister is a pain in the ass who throws up, pees in the basement, knocks shit over and loses it, and is always whining. But at the end of the day, she luuuurvez us, and just wants to hang out and cuddle.

So many other cats I know have all her negative traits, but then when you try to cuddle, they just hiss and go "fuck ewe!"
nugget is definitely not a cuddle muffin, but she's super fun to play/mess with and while she'll never crawl into my lap, I find it adorable that she follows me around the house and sets up camp in whatever room I'm in. She's also cute when my alarm goes off and she leaps up on the bed, punches me in the face, and starts purring.

Despite what these gerks say, my cat is actually very sweet and cuddly

Oh, I know!

Remember, we had this discussed. If you die, other people can take your gear (which is not a small pile, so I am not dismissing it lightly!), but I am claiming the cat.

Haven't also claimed Banz's cat?

everybody dies, and lena will be a crazy kat lady.

yeah, that might be one way for me to get cats... So far, there is a lot of talking, and not much doing dieing.

fuckin cheesetits, sorry

dude

snoopy138

Jan 31, 2013, 10:15 PM
Post #96781 of 105309 (5465 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
I feel I'm 60 pages under educated.

you could just give up, and fuck off, and not come back.

And then go choke on a dick at the glory hole of your choosing.

And then shoot yourself in teh fase.

order of events not mandatory.

snoopy138

Jan 31, 2013, 10:16 PM
Post #96782 of 105309 (5462 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

For me it was "...take a screenshot on mac". I can upload a screenshot if you don't believe me.

heh ... command-shift-3. command-shift-4 if you want to select a portion of the screen.

snoopy138

Jan 31, 2013, 10:17 PM
Post #96783 of 105309 (5460 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

The best climber I know moved to Kansas a couple of years ago. Climbed out Shagg and moved back to his mother-in-law's basement to save money so they could buy a farm.

KANSASCLIMBER TOOK SHAGG BY STORM!!??

caughtinside

Jan 31, 2013, 10:50 PM
Post #96784 of 105309 (5445 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

somebody at teh red was telling us about the tons of sick limestonez in iowa that nobody knows about/pays attention to ... might have been eastern iowa, though.

guys used to spritz about it on the knob years back. Probably your standard 35' riverbank crumbly limestone, but who knows. There's a few gems or Euro Vacations just about everywhere.

granite_grrl

Feb 1, 2013, 12:17 AM
Post #96785 of 105309 (5432 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

This is what I got too.

But in Camhat's defense when I typed in "how" the first outo complete option was "how I met you mother" BUT the second option was "how do you tie a tie".

dr_feelgood

Feb 1, 2013, 12:43 AM
Post #96786 of 105309 (5430 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

somebody at teh red was telling us about the tons of sick limestonez in iowa that nobody knows about/pays attention to ... might have been eastern iowa, though.
and Omaha is in Nebraska...

snoopy138

Feb 1, 2013, 1:02 AM
Post #96787 of 105309 (5420 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

guys used to spritz about it on the knob years back. Probably your standard 35' riverbank crumbly limestone, but who knows. There's a few gems or Euro Vacations just about everywhere.

yeah, GG was quite skeptical, but the guy was adamant that it was the gratest shit ever. 75', sick overhanging, etc. who nose.

granite_grrl

Feb 1, 2013, 1:09 AM
Post #96788 of 105309 (5414 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

yeah, GG was quite skeptical, but the guy was adamant that it was the gratest shit ever. 75', sick overhanging, etc. who nose.
I don't remember any of this.

granite_grrl

Feb 1, 2013, 1:10 AM
Post #96789 of 105309 (5413 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Baby lions and tigers!

snoopy138

Feb 1, 2013, 1:15 AM
Post #96790 of 105309 (5411 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

on the border with Iowa.

snoopy138

Feb 1, 2013, 1:16 AM
Post #96791 of 105309 (5409 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

it was the guy talking to us at the Shire, over by KSB (the fun 10d with all the iron-pulling)

granite_grrl

Feb 1, 2013, 2:10 AM
Post #96792 of 105309 (5398 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

it was the guy talking to us at the Shire, over by KSB (the fun 10d with all the iron-pulling)

Oh yeah. I think I was happier not remember that conversation.

dr_feelgood

Feb 1, 2013, 2:14 AM
Post #96793 of 105309 (5397 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

on the border with Iowa.
I try to purposely avoid thinking about those states.

lena_chita

Feb 1, 2013, 3:02 AM
Post #96794 of 105309 (5388 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

Oh no, not Tony! Maybe Troy?

lena_chita

Feb 1, 2013, 3:07 AM
Post #96795 of 105309 (5383 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

Now it DEFINITELY sounds like Tony

Partner camhead

Feb 1, 2013, 3:22 AM
Post #96796 of 105309 (5379 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

It was probably Troy; he is all things Iowa climbing. We ran into him at 10sleep, funny story, but I'm too wrecked to tell it.

Partner camhead

Feb 1, 2013, 3:25 AM
Post #96797 of 105309 (5376 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

Seriously, was the guy bald, late 30s, with a cigarette rasp in his voice?

Kinetic Tony has done some Iowa developement. The rock looks decent. Not enough for a trip, but if I was ever taking a leisurely drive across I-80 I would check it out. Of course, everytime I'm driving through Iowa I have nothing on my mind but getting the fuck out of there.

Partner camhead

Feb 1, 2013, 3:25 AM
Post #96798 of 105309 (5374 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

FUCK! I did not expect to get GU'd on Iowa's secret radness!

snoopy138

Feb 1, 2013, 3:44 AM
Post #96799 of 105309 (5364 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

yeah, now you know that you have to make a rode trip to iowa.

snoopy138

Feb 1, 2013, 3:45 AM
Post #96800 of 105309 (5360 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

that is awl.

is that Kinetic Tony? If so, no. Some guy that lives in Iowa, I believe. I have no idea who troy is, if he's not a guidebuk author that gets all jak's info rong. he didn't strike me as that strong of a climber, I don't think.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 3875 3876 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook