Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

donald949

Feb 1, 2013, 4:48 PM
Post #40376 of 45342 (4669 views)
Shortcut

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Keep posting like this and my report might suffer.

Reduced productivity is what this place is all about.

Ill drink to that!
Turns out I did!
Last night I remember to poor meself a glass of whine. Wed night I forgot I promiswed my self a glass. Anyrate, by the time I got glass half full, I realized it was a beer mug. Beer
Played Feudal with the kids while the wife was out and about. Little bit advanced, but not bad. Too long though, so we didn't finish.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feudal_(game)

donald949

Feb 1, 2013, 4:49 PM
Post #40377 of 45342 (4664 views)
Shortcut

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dang!

Partner epoch

Feb 1, 2013, 6:58 PM
Post #40378 of 45342 (4658 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:
magnum once stayed at my house.....i kid you not.

the silver and valuables were safe

that's only because he didn't have a big enough bag.

naw, he was a good kid. a bit of a flake, but i've kept in touch so we can hang out again. i was hoping to see him while in spain, but it just wouldn't have worked this time around.

I met him while he was walking around the wall street crag area in his boxers after he tried to swim the colorado river... upstream (true story - i knew who it was the moment I saw him). then he played push-the-car with jm and I for a week, did a three-day ascent of a grade II climb with us, celebrated jm's b-day, told us about the free food for homeless people at the library, stole an 18-year-old cutie out from under me, fixed a tent zipper, patched my down jacket, and woke the entire fucking region up one morning when he woke up with a spider on his face. he had amassed 27 gallons of milk cartons to fill water up with.

good times.

27 gallons of milk cartons?

Bear Grylis fan?

I have no idea who bear grylis is.

still have no clue, but I suspect this has something to do with my lack of cable for at least 13 years and my lack of a TV for at least the past three.

So what's your point? I've been in the same situation.

my point is that your joke about this dude didn't even come across my radar, because I have no clue who he is. I suspect he's one of those survivalist guys, but even then, why you chose his name to describe sunny's collection of water bottles and not someone else's is completely beyond me.

Bear Grylls is the manliest of manly survivalist men. He's trudge through a Hoth winter just to prove that it can be done and more importantly, show you that it can be done. He leads his mighty film crew through urban, suburban, and desolate landscapes often only subsisting on his own piss and excrement.

Known for staged feats of bravery and his never quit mentality you can often find him sleeping beside his film crew in a hotel adjacent to the park in which they are shooting their next episode.

Sunny, being sunny, is most likely to relate to Bear as everything any person in the UK knows about out-of-doors survival has been gained from the expansive wisdom of Bear Grylls!

Bear Grylls is the reason why chuck norris is still alive.

Chuck Norris cannot round house kick Bear Grylls in the face, for he can build any impenetrable fortress out of leaves, sticks and the spirits of the jungle.

In the wild, Bear Grylls eats all kinds of bugs and twigs for the protein. In civilization, he eats spare car parts for the iron.

ok, that was funnier than your first joke. nice comeback.

For Sunny (RIP) wherever he is...

notapplicable

Feb 1, 2013, 7:42 PM
Post #40379 of 45342 (4652 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
WTF is President's Day?

In Canada, we call it "Family Day"

I dont like the idea of either.

what a free holiday for the masses. how could you not like it

I like a free holiday, but I'm not down with the whole "Celebrate dead presidents" or "Spend time with family" part

call it what you want.............it's a day off........or time and a half at work

This may be the most pointless argument ever waged on the internet.

Well, ok, not really but still.

notapplicable

Feb 1, 2013, 7:44 PM
Post #40380 of 45342 (4649 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:

naw, he was a good kid. a bit of a flake, but i've kept in touch so we can hang out again. i was hoping to see him while in spain, but it just wouldn't have worked this time around.

I met him while he was walking around the wall street crag area in his boxers after he tried to swim the colorado river... upstream (true story - i knew who it was the moment I saw him). then he played push-the-car with jm and I for a week, did a three-day ascent of a grade II climb with us, celebrated jm's b-day, told us about the free food for homeless people at the library, stole an 18-year-old cutie out from under me, fixed a tent zipper, patched my down jacket, and woke the entire fucking region up one morning when he woke up with a spider on his face. he had amassed 27 gallons of milk cartons to fill water up with.

good times.

Bear Grylis fan?

[img]http://t.qkme.me/1z70.jpg[/img]

still have no clue, but I suspect this has something to do with my lack of cable for at least 13 years and my lack of a TV for at least the past three.

my point is that your joke about this dude didn't even come across my radar, because I have no clue who he is. I suspect he's one of those survivalist guys, but even then, why you chose his name to describe sunny's collection of water bottles and not someone else's is completely beyond me.

Bear Grylls is the manliest of manly survivalist men. He's trudge through a Hoth winter just to prove that it can be done and more importantly, show you that it can be done. He leads his mighty film crew through urban, suburban, and desolate landscapes often only subsisting on his own piss and excrement.
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxwl5rHYGt1r2xaoio1_500.jpg[/img]
Known for staged feats of bravery and his never quit mentality you can often find him sleeping beside his film crew in a hotel adjacent to the park in which they are shooting their next episode.

Sunny, being sunny, is most likely to relate to Bear as everything any person in the UK knows about out-of-doors survival has been gained from the expansive wisdom of Bear Grylls!
[img]http://thegonzochimera.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/bear-grylls-mordr.jpg[/img]

Chuck Norris cannot round house kick Bear Grylls in the face, for he can build any impenetrable fortress out of leaves, sticks and the spirits of the jungle.

In the wild, Bear Grylls eats all kinds of bugs and twigs for the protein. In civilization, he eats spare car parts for the iron.

This is all true. Every word.

Kartessa

Feb 1, 2013, 7:54 PM
Post #40381 of 45342 (4645 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:

good times.

Bear Grylis fan?

[img]http://thegonzochimera.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/bear-grylls-mordr.jpg[/img]

We can never be friends

notapplicable

Feb 1, 2013, 8:34 PM
Post #40382 of 45342 (4629 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:

good times.

Bear Grylis fan?

We can never be friends

Not to mention that he solos epic sanstone towers in approach shoes. Dude is core.

notapplicable

Feb 1, 2013, 8:35 PM
Post #40383 of 45342 (4626 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:

good times.

Bear Grylis fan?

We can never be friends

I wouldn't worry about it. We will, apparently, be so stone that our differences will pale in comparison to just how stoned we are.

notapplicable

Feb 1, 2013, 8:38 PM
Post #40384 of 45342 (4622 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I sure hope my boss's intranet stalking skill are subpar.

Kartessa

Feb 1, 2013, 8:56 PM
Post #40385 of 45342 (4611 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:

Does he know notapplicable, the man?

Gmburns2000

Feb 1, 2013, 9:46 PM
Post #40386 of 45342 (4598 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

Does he know notapplicable, the man?

$50 insures he doesn't.

SylviaSmile

Feb 1, 2013, 10:03 PM
Post #40387 of 45342 (4593 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:

lol let's all hope so! who knows who's watching?

donald949

Feb 1, 2013, 10:55 PM
Post #40388 of 45342 (4590 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:

good times.

Bear Grylis fan?

We can never be friends

Not to mention that he solos epic sanstone towers in approach shoes. Dude is core.
Trailing a short rope tied to nothing.
Unsure

notapplicable

Feb 1, 2013, 10:57 PM
Post #40389 of 45342 (4587 views)
Shortcut

Re: [SylviaSmile] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

I was thinking about it the other day. Do yall think any of your friends/family lurk the SPCI?

All my friends, climbing and non, know i troll contribute to RC.com. Somebodys doing the lurking.

Kartessa

Feb 1, 2013, 11:25 PM
Post #40390 of 45342 (4578 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

I was thinking about it the other day. Do yall think any of your friends/family lurk the SPCI?

All my friends, climbing and non, know i troll contribute to RC.com. Somebodys doing the lurking.

I once dated a guy who creeped me on here... As soon as I found out, it cut the rope

sungam

Feb 1, 2013, 11:52 PM
Post #40391 of 45342 (4571 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

*Looks around*

Yep, still going strong.

*wanders back to MLP forums*

climbingtrash

Feb 2, 2013, 12:43 AM
Post #40392 of 45342 (4566 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
macherry wrote:

good times.

Bear Grylis fan?

A couple years back two guys frum Vegas thought they'd git awl Bear Grylls in teh noiZ narrows...it didn't go so grate.

http://www.nps.gov/...-zion-identified.htm

http://www.nationalparkstraveler.com/...on-national-park5767

SylviaSmile

Feb 2, 2013, 1:28 AM
Post #40393 of 45342 (4557 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

I once dated a guy who creeped me on here... As soon as I found out, it cut the rope

I hope no one I know in real life (apart from Bryan) is on here! Speak now or . . . don't.

SylviaSmile

Feb 2, 2013, 1:30 AM
Post #40394 of 45342 (4555 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

This reminds me of the day, not so long ago, when in a fit of listlessness I scrolled through the annals of the SPCI and discovered that no one ever really wanted my ham-bacon sandwiches. I was crushed. Frown

notapplicable

Feb 2, 2013, 6:53 AM
Post #40395 of 45342 (4540 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

I hope no one I know in real life (apart from Bryan) is on here! Speak now or . . . don't.

I'm trying to remember a specific instance of oversharing on your part. I can't really. Which isn't a good sign actually. The more outwardly reserved the person is, the bigger the freak they usually are.

notapplicable

Feb 2, 2013, 6:54 AM
Post #40396 of 45342 (4538 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

This reminds me of the day, not so long ago, when in a fit of listlessness I scrolled through the annals of the SPCI and discovered that no one ever really wanted my ham-bacon sandwiches. I was crushed. Frown

Madness! Those sammiches were a huge hit.

notapplicable

Feb 2, 2013, 6:56 AM
Post #40397 of 45342 (4533 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
*Looks around*

Yep, still going strong.

*wanders back to MLP forums*

Called it.

Gmburns2000

Feb 2, 2013, 3:10 PM
Post #40398 of 45342 (4517 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

The lady stalks.

Can't imagine my family comes in here. There's just nothing here that they'd even think about thinking about finding this website to begin with.

Gmburns2000

Feb 2, 2013, 3:30 PM
Post #40399 of 45342 (4513 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Turkish Airlines is considered by many to be the best airline in Europe.

Their marketing, however, doesn't seem to be so up to par:

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us

SylviaSmile

Feb 2, 2013, 10:23 PM
Post #40400 of 45342 (4487 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

I'm trying to remember a specific instance of oversharing on your part. I can't really. Which isn't a good sign actually. The more outwardly reserved the person is, the bigger the freak they usually are.

ME, reserved? lol Angelic

First page Previous page 1 ... 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook