Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Partner camhead

Feb 14, 2013, 9:38 PM
Post #97401 of 105309 (7129 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
cracklover wrote:

Oh, and hey Biner - looks like I'll be hitting Shelf on Sat/Sun, and will be around locally Mon (got Precedence Day off). Lemme know if you're interested in climbing.

GO

The only thing Biner is hitting is medians.

Now that was udderly cheesy. (Fixied yer quote tags, but yer notfunny I only compounded!)

GO

High potential for cheesetits on teh Iyup.

caughtinside

Feb 14, 2013, 9:40 PM
Post #97402 of 105309 (7126 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
Went to gym last night. The hangboarding is winding up, since I most definitely peaked (at 50 lbs, WOO!) last week. Now would be the time to jump on the campus board, but it's just too risky. The worst thing to do would be to fall, and land directly on the bottom of the left foot.

Teh gimpfoot is still in an aircast, but I am walking around a bit, and have moved toward doing some actual climbing. Can't do any toeing in with the aircast, since that would put a lot of strain on the Lispaul joint. So, mostly, I am sticking to really steep stuff that I just climb with one foot ('m using the Arrowhead that Jack sent me last year for my right foot).

Feeling really good actually. I set several porbelms that suit the one footedness, and I even have a bit of power in me, and can deadpoint, dyno, deep cross over to pretty small holds. Feet cut a lot, but I'm feeling really strong on the crimps and even some slopey pinches. Also getting good at falling onto my back, instead of my feet.

The one problem is that, since my feet cut every few moves as I try to reset the right foot, I REALLY get worn out fast. So, volume is suffering. I'm just hoping that will build up my endurance enough that I will feel stronger and better endurance as soon as I can use both feet.

May try to re-prodge Apollo Reed this spring, since it has very few hard left foot moves. That would be awesome.

Nice! I can't imagine that putting climbing shoes on the gimpfoot will be pleasant for quite some time, so are you planning to climb in approach shoe on the gimpfoot, once the aircast is off, or are you going to try the climbing shoes?

And btw, don't forget, there is spring season at the RED, and you have committed to it.

Hmm, spring season at the Red... hard to say, Lena, hard to say.

I'm not sure how putting climbing shoes on it going to be. I'm optimistic about it after we pull the pins (and count to three?) in early March. I have a few old shoes that are a bit bigger and stiffer that I can start on, and even the Arrowheads are about 1/2 size big for me, so will probably get a great getting-back-into-it boot for the steeps.

Feeling cautiously optimistic, though. Probably not gonna be a great Endless Wall season, but I think steep sport will be good. Due to the nature of the injury, I'll probably be doing as much heelhooking as possible with the left.

I asked the Doc about climbing, and he clearly did not get how shoes work, since he said that he could give me a metal shank to put inside the shoes for more support.

LOL, metal shank for inside of the climbing shoes!

Still, may not be so off. Didn't Gail get carbon inserts into her climbing shoes after her toe surgery? Obviously, completely different injury, but...

Brian gave me a pair of lave up stiff shoes a size too big when I was ready to try climbing again. And another pair two sizes too big. I was very happy to have both. My feet swelled something fierce.

The dog?

Can he hook me up with some free shooz? Angelic

Speaking of the dog, Mo has been pretty quiet lately. I think that Brian may have flatrocked her after hearing about her meatbombzing the Lesburu?

Patty would have rolled right over that pesky median.
You're right, patty would have taken it like a champ.

End damage: new rim, 4 new tires (which is the bullshit of AWD I guess since the other three were FINE and had 30k left in them) new alignment, some other random shit... $1000. Yup, a $1k flat tire.

I was actually kind of shocked with Brian's response- I grew up in a house where poppa biner would get all red and yelly if someone (even himself) dropped a glass, let alone launched a car into a curb. Brian was just 'don't be sorry, it's ok, these things happen. Here, let me change the tire for you in three minutes flat' and THEN proceeds to spend the whole next day dealing with getting it fixed.

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Holy crap, I didn't know you had to get 4 new tires for exploding one. I would be tempted to ignore that.

When Nathan exploded his tire he just replaced the one. Truck tires are expensive!
Brians convinced that his truck needs new tires which will be about $800. For a car he drives about 20 miles a week, I think he can wait. Plus a guy at a tire shop measured his tread and told him he still has a few k left in them, so he can deal.

The new rim alone was. $400, the tires were just over $300.

I've been putting used ones on the MoleStar. $35 a pop (ha ha!)

Gmburns2000

Feb 15, 2013, 12:25 AM
Post #97403 of 105309 (7106 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So apparently I can't eat avocado without puking.

FML

Sorry to hear that.

While on the subject, I think that the avocado might be the most tawked about food in the BET.

And also (for those who don't puke it when they the whole thing) one of the most unexpected benefits about moving to CO. Three for a dollar avocados - so nice.

GO

Why would CO have cheap avocados? I could understand if you were talking about CA...

I think because we're a short haul from Texas and Mexico.

Hey, I've been wanting to try making a dessert out of avocados. Anyone have recipes you love that use them?

GO

other than green smoothie, I can't think of anything dessert-y with avocado. I've seen recipes for stuff like avocado-lime pie, but all thew recipes that use avocado for dessert seem to be the raw vegan recipes, with people desperately trying to re-create the creaminess without using whipped cream. I see no reason why coconut milk and avocado whip wouldn't taste delicious, but....

nope, had it. very rich, didn't like it at all

Good to know. I love all kids of foods, but things that are made to taste/look like something else don't do it for me.

When I want whipped cream, I want whipped cream, and not silken tofu, coconut and avocado concoction. Love tofu, love coconut, love avocado, but this combination just turns my insides out.

I am also talking yogurt that is made out of cultured coconut or soy milk. YUCK!!!!! I was expecting not to like the soy yogurt, bc I don't like soymilk, rice milk, and any of those other "milks", and I was correct there. But I love everything coconut, so I figured that coconut yogurt would taste yummy to me, even if it doesn't taste anything like real yogurt. Boy, was I wrong there!

And the same goes for soy cheese. And vegan tofu cheesecake (OMG, that was the offense to the senses, if I have ever seen one!) And gluten-free raw vegan "pizza". And on, and on.

No problem eating gluten-free. Don't need to, but I've done that. And never once did I feel like I wanted the bread that is made out or xantam gum, rice flour, potato and tapioka starch. YUCK!

Is kerrect (with the notable exception that tofutti cuties are yummy).

With that said, it seems that in most Portuguese speaking countries, avocado is typically treated as a fruit, and made into smoothies and desserts. So I made a Brazilian avocado cream last night. It's quite unique, and it's delish!

Is not diet food, though (unless like g_grrl it makes you lose yer lunch) so production will be limited, despite 3 for a dollar avocados.

GO

Don't even know what toffutti cuties are, and empirical evidence suggests that i have survived so far without them. (Unless I am dead, and dreaming?) So I think I'll be O.K. not knowing, but if I ever come across them, I will keep this in mind.

But I'll be willing to try the Brazilian avocado cream recipe. You can put it in PM, if you are too worried about incurring the wrath of the BET.

Avacados in Brasil aren't the same as regular avocados. They're much bigger and much sweeter. Here, they mix it with milk or cream. They wouldn't do that with a regular avocado, which are incredibly difficult to find down here.

Just wanted to give a heads up from someone who lives here.

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

snoopy138

Feb 15, 2013, 1:29 AM
Post #97404 of 105309 (7096 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

While on the subject, I think that the avocado might be the most tawked about food in the BET.

And also (for those who don't puke it when they the whole thing) one of the most unexpected benefits about moving to CO. Three for a dollar avocados - so nice.

GO

Why would CO have cheap avocados? I could understand if you were talking about CA...

Hey, I've been wanting to try making a dessert out of avocados. Anyone have recipes you love that use them?

GO

other than green smoothie, I can't think of anything dessert-y with avocado. I've seen recipes for stuff like avocado-lime pie, but all thew recipes that use avocado for dessert seem to be the raw vegan recipes, with people desperately trying to re-create the creaminess without using whipped cream. I see no reason why coconut milk and avocado whip wouldn't taste delicious, but....

Good to know. I love all kids of foods, but things that are made to taste/look like something else don't do it for me.

When I want whipped cream, I want whipped cream, and not silken tofu, coconut and avocado concoction. Love tofu, love coconut, love avocado, but this combination just turns my insides out.

I am also talking yogurt that is made out of cultured coconut or soy milk. YUCK!!!!! I was expecting not to like the soy yogurt, bc I don't like soymilk, rice milk, and any of those other "milks", and I was correct there. But I love everything coconut, so I figured that coconut yogurt would taste yummy to me, even if it doesn't taste anything like real yogurt. Boy, was I wrong there!

And the same goes for soy cheese. And vegan tofu cheesecake (OMG, that was the offense to the senses, if I have ever seen one!) And gluten-free raw vegan "pizza". And on, and on.

No problem eating gluten-free. Don't need to, but I've done that. And never once did I feel like I wanted the bread that is made out or xantam gum, rice flour, potato and tapioka starch. YUCK!

With that said, it seems that in most Portuguese speaking countries, avocado is typically treated as a fruit, and made into smoothies and desserts. So I made a Brazilian avocado cream last night. It's quite unique, and it's delish!

Is not diet food, though (unless like g_grrl it makes you lose yer lunch) so production will be limited, despite 3 for a dollar avocados.

GO

Don't even know what toffutti cuties are, and empirical evidence suggests that i have survived so far without them. (Unless I am dead, and dreaming?) So I think I'll be O.K. not knowing, but if I ever come across them, I will keep this in mind.

But I'll be willing to try the Brazilian avocado cream recipe. You can put it in PM, if you are too worried about incurring the wrath of the BET.

Avacados in Brasil aren't the same as regular avocados. They're much bigger and much sweeter. Here, they mix it with milk or cream. They wouldn't do that with a regular avocado, which are incredibly difficult to find down here.

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

sorry, but lena, kamhed ... you see what happens when you start talking to the fucking riffraff? everybody thinks it's just fucking fine to come in here and post, and then you have gumburnsy offering useless information about brazilian fucking avocados. I'm sure one or both of you will come in here and thank him for his contribution, and in a week or two we'll have his buddy jeremy advertising his shitty guiding services in the thread.

caughtinside

Feb 15, 2013, 2:23 AM
Post #97405 of 105309 (7091 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

GO

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

sorry, but lena, kamhed ... you see what happens when you start talking to the fucking riffraff? everybody thinks it's just fucking fine to come in here and post, and then you have gumburnsy offering useless information about brazilian fucking avocados. I'm sure one or both of you will come in here and thank him for his contribution, and in a week or two we'll have his buddy jeremy advertising his shitty guiding services in the thread.

This is correct.

dr_feelgood

Feb 15, 2013, 2:39 AM
Post #97406 of 105309 (7089 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
cracklover wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Oh, and hey Biner - looks like I'll be hitting Shelf on Sat/Sun, and will be around locally Mon (got Precedence Day off). Lemme know if you're interested in climbing.

GO

The only thing Biner is hitting is medians.
Hittin' them cheesetits pretty hard

dr_feelgood

Feb 15, 2013, 2:42 AM
Post #97407 of 105309 (7085 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

GO

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

Bottomfeeders gunna Bottomfeed.

dr_feelgood

Feb 15, 2013, 2:43 AM
Post #97408 of 105309 (7084 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

GO

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

I'm talking about a LINE IN THE SAND!!!

lena_chita

Feb 15, 2013, 3:12 AM
Post #97409 of 105309 (7078 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

GO

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

Sorry, sorry, sorry! I can offer you a stick to re-draw the line. You can even pee on the sand and make the line darker. Deal?

lena_chita

Feb 15, 2013, 3:16 AM
Post #97410 of 105309 (7076 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

GO

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

Sorry, sorry, sorry! I can offer you a stick to re-draw the line. You can even pee on the sand and make the line darker. Deal?

After Heffe's valentine problem at the gym, I am going to be in a happy mode for a while. so whatever you say, Doc! At least until the chocolate truffles run out, I am all good. And i think the route will be up for a while, so I can always ask for the jug refill. Now, that's an idea...Angelic

climbs4fun

Feb 15, 2013, 4:57 AM
Post #97411 of 105309 (7069 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

better than not being able to eat avocado without cutting yore finger off.

This is true

climbs4fun

Feb 15, 2013, 5:01 AM
Post #97412 of 105309 (7065 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

baked fucking bread might beat it out.

Also true

climbs4fun

Feb 15, 2013, 5:27 AM
Post #97413 of 105309 (7058 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
cracklover wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
macherry wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
In an orgy of consumerism, went to teh pattagucci outlet in dillon yesterday for their 40% off already stupid cheap shit sale. Got a gnu florescent blue r1 hoody and a pair of hideous (drivel would be proud) board shorts of orange and blue houndstooth.

Pictures, or it didn't happen!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Dr_feelgood/gnuclothes.jpg[/IMG]
ask and ye shall receive.

The new duds are fine, but the 1960s beige fixtures and hideous dark wood cabinets have got to go.

A kitchen remodel - now that's real consumerism. The economy needs you to fix up yer shabby kitchen NOW. Why you hatez America?

GO

is that an avocado green stove?

Yes, yes it is. Our appliances and kitchen cabinets are older than we are. Faux wood paneling with plastic drawers.

My kitchen has been the same since 1957. The cabinets are all original. The appliances thankfully are new.er

No way. The only thing in Vegas that dates to 1957 is, well, nothing.

GO

There are a few things that are from then and slightly before that they haven't blown up and built over.
Yay Nuclear testing!

Nope. They just like to implode any building that was built before 1970 and start over.

climbs4fun

Feb 15, 2013, 5:32 AM
Post #97414 of 105309 (7055 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
macherry wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
I haz to somehow average 15 posts a day for the next month or so. So you bitches need to entahtainz me to make it easier. that is awl

i think i'll be in vegas first week in june

drinks are on me

Ewe should check out Fire Fly. Teh Cucumber Martoonies are grate!

Yummmmmmm Tapas and Sangria

So we were there in December for NFR and my Mom and Grandma were in town fore a couple of days. They want to meet us fore diner, we already have plans to go to Fire Fly with some friends. On teh phone my Mom asks wut kind of restaurant it is, I say Tapas. She replies, Topless? I don't think yore Grandmother and I want to go to a Topless restaurant...*phace palm*

Teh bacon-wrapped dates were suprizingly gud.

Most people have that response. The curse of being in Vegas.

Why is it a surprise? Dates are shit, but everything is good wrapped in Bacon. Well, most things. No need for comment from the peanut gallery (cough cough doc)
I don't know what you are talking about. Dates are delicious.

yes, this is kerect.

Nope. Your wrong

yeah, no. that shit is mad tasty.

Nope. You're still wrong

Why do you hatez teh datez?

They don't taste good

climbs4fun

Feb 15, 2013, 5:49 AM
Post #97415 of 105309 (7053 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
Went to gym last night. The hangboarding is winding up, since I most definitely peaked (at 50 lbs, WOO!) last week. Now would be the time to jump on the campus board, but it's just too risky. The worst thing to do would be to fall, and land directly on the bottom of the left foot.

Teh gimpfoot is still in an aircast, but I am walking around a bit, and have moved toward doing some actual climbing. Can't do any toeing in with the aircast, since that would put a lot of strain on the Lispaul joint. So, mostly, I am sticking to really steep stuff that I just climb with one foot ('m using the Arrowhead that Jack sent me last year for my right foot).

Feeling really good actually. I set several porbelms that suit the one footedness, and I even have a bit of power in me, and can deadpoint, dyno, deep cross over to pretty small holds. Feet cut a lot, but I'm feeling really strong on the crimps and even some slopey pinches. Also getting good at falling onto my back, instead of my feet.

The one problem is that, since my feet cut every few moves as I try to reset the right foot, I REALLY get worn out fast. So, volume is suffering. I'm just hoping that will build up my endurance enough that I will feel stronger and better endurance as soon as I can use both feet.

May try to re-prodge Apollo Reed this spring, since it has very few hard left foot moves. That would be awesome.

Nice! I can't imagine that putting climbing shoes on the gimpfoot will be pleasant for quite some time, so are you planning to climb in approach shoe on the gimpfoot, once the aircast is off, or are you going to try the climbing shoes?

And btw, don't forget, there is spring season at the RED, and you have committed to it.

I'm not sure how putting climbing shoes on it going to be. I'm optimistic about it after we pull the pins (and count to three?) in early March. I have a few old shoes that are a bit bigger and stiffer that I can start on, and even the Arrowheads are about 1/2 size big for me, so will probably get a great getting-back-into-it boot for the steeps.

Feeling cautiously optimistic, though. Probably not gonna be a great Endless Wall season, but I think steep sport will be good. Due to the nature of the injury, I'll probably be doing as much heelhooking as possible with the left.

I asked the Doc about climbing, and he clearly did not get how shoes work, since he said that he could give me a metal shank to put inside the shoes for more support.

Still, may not be so off. Didn't Gail get carbon inserts into her climbing shoes after her toe surgery? Obviously, completely different injury, but...

Brian gave me a pair of lave up stiff shoes a size too big when I was ready to try climbing again. And another pair two sizes too big. I was very happy to have both. My feet swelled something fierce.

The dog?

No. And No.

climbs4fun

Feb 15, 2013, 5:59 AM
Post #97416 of 105309 (7051 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Speaking of the dog, Mo has been pretty quiet lately. I think that Brian may have flatrocked her after hearing about her meatbombzing the Lesburu?

End damage: new rim, 4 new tires (which is the bullshit of AWD I guess since the other three were FINE and had 30k left in them) new alignment, some other random shit... $1000. Yup, a $1k flat tire.

I was actually kind of shocked with Brian's response- I grew up in a house where poppa biner would get all red and yelly if someone (even himself) dropped a glass, let alone launched a car into a curb. Brian was just 'don't be sorry, it's ok, these things happen. Here, let me change the tire for you in three minutes flat' and THEN proceeds to spend the whole next day dealing with getting it fixed.

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Holy crap, I didn't know you had to get 4 new tires for exploding one. I would be tempted to ignore that.

The curse of the Subaru. They won't sell you just one. If you can bat your eyelashes well enough and the dude selling them is feeling nice, they MIGHT sell you two. But almost always they will make you buy all 4. Basterds.

Speaking of Basterds. It's AB's bday. Poors out CI's BLL

climbs4fun

Feb 15, 2013, 6:10 AM
Post #97417 of 105309 (7047 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

yeah, I'd probibly just take my chances.

or tell them to roll the fucking thing around for 15k miles or whatever you have on the other ones so they're even.
Id do that if it were an older car, but remember I got this car last May with 8 miles on it. I need to treat it right (well, outside of hitting curbs with it) so it lasts me ten years.

Should last you longer than that. Mine is 13 with a little over 200k on it. Should last another 100k or so. But I really do like the newer ones.

lena_chita

Feb 15, 2013, 12:31 PM
Post #97418 of 105309 (7032 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

The curse of the Subaru. They won't sell you just one. If you can bat your eyelashes well enough and the dude selling them is feeling nice, they MIGHT sell you two. But almost always they will make you buy all 4. Basterds.

This is complete misinformashonz!

If you go to a service station run by Russian mafiamechanic, they will replace one, and only one. Unless you ask for more. They will also get you parts from the "junkyard", instead of new ones, if you want. (And dispose of any bodies they find in your car, in case you accidentally left them there, but that is, of course, not relevant to anyone here, and is only a hearsay, anyway.)

dr_feelgood

Feb 15, 2013, 3:21 PM
Post #97419 of 105309 (7025 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

GO

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

Look, if you want to talk to Gumbyburns or anyone else, you are welcome to. Just not in here.

dr_feelgood

Feb 15, 2013, 3:23 PM
Post #97420 of 105309 (7024 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

If you go to a service station run by Russian mafiamechanic, they will replace one, and only one. Unless you ask for more. They will also get you parts from the "junkyard", instead of new ones, if you want. (And dispose of any bodies they find in your car, in case you accidentally left them there, but that is, of course, not relevant to anyone here, and is only a hearsay, anyway.)
Yes, NEVER go to the dealership for maintenance. Ever.

Partner camhead

Feb 15, 2013, 4:04 PM
Post #97421 of 105309 (7017 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

GO

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

Look, if you want to talk to Gumbyburns or anyone else, you are welcome to. Just not in here.

This is kerrect. I personally draw the line in the sand somewhere between GO and GMB.

caughtinside

Feb 15, 2013, 4:29 PM
Post #97422 of 105309 (7016 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

RIP AB. I think I'll name my next route a tribute to AB. Either AB Quits, AB Memorial Route, or Premature Engagulation.

caughtinside

Feb 15, 2013, 4:32 PM
Post #97423 of 105309 (7014 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Speaking of crooked russians...

I went and saw the new Die Hard last night. Loyerette is out of town so I found myself free. I've always had a weakness for the Die Hard movies, and this one lived up to my expectations of corny one liners and flat out unbelievable action. It is set in Russa and there is a nuclear threat involved. It was like going back in time...

dr_feelgood

Feb 15, 2013, 4:58 PM
Post #97424 of 105309 (7008 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

RIP AB. I think I'll name my next route a tribute to AB. Either AB Quits, AB Memorial Route, or Premature Engagulation.
This!

dr_feelgood

Feb 15, 2013, 5:01 PM
Post #97425 of 105309 (7006 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

GO

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

This is kerrect. I personally draw the line in the sand somewhere between GO and GMB.

dr_feelgood wrote:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook