Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

carabiner96

Feb 15, 2013, 7:56 PM
Post #97451 of 105309 (4721 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
Went to gym last night. The hangboarding is winding up, since I most definitely peaked (at 50 lbs, WOO!) last week. Now would be the time to jump on the campus board, but it's just too risky. The worst thing to do would be to fall, and land directly on the bottom of the left foot.

Teh gimpfoot is still in an aircast, but I am walking around a bit, and have moved toward doing some actual climbing. Can't do any toeing in with the aircast, since that would put a lot of strain on the Lispaul joint. So, mostly, I am sticking to really steep stuff that I just climb with one foot ('m using the Arrowhead that Jack sent me last year for my right foot).

Feeling really good actually. I set several porbelms that suit the one footedness, and I even have a bit of power in me, and can deadpoint, dyno, deep cross over to pretty small holds. Feet cut a lot, but I'm feeling really strong on the crimps and even some slopey pinches. Also getting good at falling onto my back, instead of my feet.

The one problem is that, since my feet cut every few moves as I try to reset the right foot, I REALLY get worn out fast. So, volume is suffering. I'm just hoping that will build up my endurance enough that I will feel stronger and better endurance as soon as I can use both feet.

May try to re-prodge Apollo Reed this spring, since it has very few hard left foot moves. That would be awesome.

Nice! I can't imagine that putting climbing shoes on the gimpfoot will be pleasant for quite some time, so are you planning to climb in approach shoe on the gimpfoot, once the aircast is off, or are you going to try the climbing shoes?

And btw, don't forget, there is spring season at the RED, and you have committed to it.

Hmm, spring season at the Red... hard to say, Lena, hard to say.

I'm not sure how putting climbing shoes on it going to be. I'm optimistic about it after we pull the pins (and count to three?) in early March. I have a few old shoes that are a bit bigger and stiffer that I can start on, and even the Arrowheads are about 1/2 size big for me, so will probably get a great getting-back-into-it boot for the steeps.

Feeling cautiously optimistic, though. Probably not gonna be a great Endless Wall season, but I think steep sport will be good. Due to the nature of the injury, I'll probably be doing as much heelhooking as possible with the left.

I asked the Doc about climbing, and he clearly did not get how shoes work, since he said that he could give me a metal shank to put inside the shoes for more support.

LOL, metal shank for inside of the climbing shoes!

Still, may not be so off. Didn't Gail get carbon inserts into her climbing shoes after her toe surgery? Obviously, completely different injury, but...

Brian gave me a pair of lave up stiff shoes a size too big when I was ready to try climbing again. And another pair two sizes too big. I was very happy to have both. My feet swelled something fierce.

The dog?

Can he hook me up with some free shooz? Angelic

Speaking of the dog, Mo has been pretty quiet lately. I think that Brian may have flatrocked her after hearing about her meatbombzing the Lesburu?

Patty would have rolled right over that pesky median.
You're right, patty would have taken it like a champ.

End damage: new rim, 4 new tires (which is the bullshit of AWD I guess since the other three were FINE and had 30k left in them) new alignment, some other random shit... $1000. Yup, a $1k flat tire.

I was actually kind of shocked with Brian's response- I grew up in a house where poppa biner would get all red and yelly if someone (even himself) dropped a glass, let alone launched a car into a curb. Brian was just 'don't be sorry, it's ok, these things happen. Here, let me change the tire for you in three minutes flat' and THEN proceeds to spend the whole next day dealing with getting it fixed.

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Holy crap, I didn't know you had to get 4 new tires for exploding one. I would be tempted to ignore that.

The curse of the Subaru. They won't sell you just one. If you can bat your eyelashes well enough and the dude selling them is feeling nice, they MIGHT sell you two. But almost always they will make you buy all 4. Basterds.

This is complete misinformashonz!

If you go to a service station run by Russian mafiamechanic, they will replace one, and only one. Unless you ask for more. They will also get you parts from the "junkyard", instead of new ones, if you want. (And dispose of any bodies they find in your car, in case you accidentally left them there, but that is, of course, not relevant to anyone here, and is only a hearsay, anyway.)
Yes, NEVER go to the dealership for maintenance. Ever.

heh, the mechanic I go to actually is russian. no mafia ties that I am aware of.
We just went to a regular mechanic, not the dealer. We tried to find a used rim but my car is so new they didn't have any in the junk yard. Could have got a full set of used, but it would have taken a few days and my family gets here tomorrow.

Brian's very cheap when he can be, he made all sorts of phone calls to see if we could get out of it. His momma raised him hebrew right!

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.
He gets in trouble cracking Jew jokes but he doesn't look Jewish, so he gets dirty looks. 'But it's mah tribe!' Says he.

granite_grrl

Feb 15, 2013, 8:02 PM
Post #97452 of 105309 (4719 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
Went to gym last night. The hangboarding is winding up, since I most definitely peaked (at 50 lbs, WOO!) last week. Now would be the time to jump on the campus board, but it's just too risky. The worst thing to do would be to fall, and land directly on the bottom of the left foot.

Teh gimpfoot is still in an aircast, but I am walking around a bit, and have moved toward doing some actual climbing. Can't do any toeing in with the aircast, since that would put a lot of strain on the Lispaul joint. So, mostly, I am sticking to really steep stuff that I just climb with one foot ('m using the Arrowhead that Jack sent me last year for my right foot).

Feeling really good actually. I set several porbelms that suit the one footedness, and I even have a bit of power in me, and can deadpoint, dyno, deep cross over to pretty small holds. Feet cut a lot, but I'm feeling really strong on the crimps and even some slopey pinches. Also getting good at falling onto my back, instead of my feet.

The one problem is that, since my feet cut every few moves as I try to reset the right foot, I REALLY get worn out fast. So, volume is suffering. I'm just hoping that will build up my endurance enough that I will feel stronger and better endurance as soon as I can use both feet.

May try to re-prodge Apollo Reed this spring, since it has very few hard left foot moves. That would be awesome.

Nice! I can't imagine that putting climbing shoes on the gimpfoot will be pleasant for quite some time, so are you planning to climb in approach shoe on the gimpfoot, once the aircast is off, or are you going to try the climbing shoes?

And btw, don't forget, there is spring season at the RED, and you have committed to it.

I'm not sure how putting climbing shoes on it going to be. I'm optimistic about it after we pull the pins (and count to three?) in early March. I have a few old shoes that are a bit bigger and stiffer that I can start on, and even the Arrowheads are about 1/2 size big for me, so will probably get a great getting-back-into-it boot for the steeps.

Feeling cautiously optimistic, though. Probably not gonna be a great Endless Wall season, but I think steep sport will be good. Due to the nature of the injury, I'll probably be doing as much heelhooking as possible with the left.

I asked the Doc about climbing, and he clearly did not get how shoes work, since he said that he could give me a metal shank to put inside the shoes for more support.

Still, may not be so off. Didn't Gail get carbon inserts into her climbing shoes after her toe surgery? Obviously, completely different injury, but...

Brian gave me a pair of lave up stiff shoes a size too big when I was ready to try climbing again. And another pair two sizes too big. I was very happy to have both. My feet swelled something fierce.

The dog?

Speaking of the dog, Mo has been pretty quiet lately. I think that Brian may have flatrocked her after hearing about her meatbombzing the Lesburu?

End damage: new rim, 4 new tires (which is the bullshit of AWD I guess since the other three were FINE and had 30k left in them) new alignment, some other random shit... $1000. Yup, a $1k flat tire.

I was actually kind of shocked with Brian's response- I grew up in a house where poppa biner would get all red and yelly if someone (even himself) dropped a glass, let alone launched a car into a curb. Brian was just 'don't be sorry, it's ok, these things happen. Here, let me change the tire for you in three minutes flat' and THEN proceeds to spend the whole next day dealing with getting it fixed.

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Holy crap, I didn't know you had to get 4 new tires for exploding one. I would be tempted to ignore that.

The curse of the Subaru. They won't sell you just one. If you can bat your eyelashes well enough and the dude selling them is feeling nice, they MIGHT sell you two. But almost always they will make you buy all 4. Basterds.

If you go to a service station run by Russian mafiamechanic, they will replace one, and only one. Unless you ask for more. They will also get you parts from the "junkyard", instead of new ones, if you want. (And dispose of any bodies they find in your car, in case you accidentally left them there, but that is, of course, not relevant to anyone here, and is only a hearsay, anyway.)

heh, the mechanic I go to actually is russian. no mafia ties that I am aware of.
We just went to a regular mechanic, not the dealer. We tried to find a used rim but my car is so new they didn't have any in the junk yard. Could have got a full set of used, but it would have taken a few days and my family gets here tomorrow.

Brian's very cheap when he can be, he made all sorts of phone calls to see if we could get out of it. His momma raised him hebrew right!

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.
He gets in trouble cracking Jew jokes but he doesn't look Jewish, so he gets dirty looks. 'But it's mah tribe!' Says he.

I would have pegged him as Irish Catholic.

carabiner96

Feb 15, 2013, 8:20 PM
Post #97453 of 105309 (4714 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.

nope, that's me.

lena_chita

Feb 15, 2013, 8:21 PM
Post #97454 of 105309 (4714 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.

Yep. Brian's Jewishness is newishness to me.

caughtinside

Feb 15, 2013, 8:23 PM
Post #97455 of 105309 (4714 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Speaking of crooked russians...

I went and saw the new Die Hard last night. Loyerette is out of town so I found myself free. I've always had a weakness for the Die Hard movies, and this one lived up to my expectations of corny one liners and flat out unbelievable action. It is set in Russa and there is a nuclear threat involved. It was like going back in time...

Hmm, clamhats may have to make a date to go see that. I was pretty psyched to see it, with the tag line, "Yippy Ki Ye, Mother Russia."

There is some serious cornball in it, plus a few nice homages to the earlier DHs. Sutpid, but fun.

caughtinside

Feb 15, 2013, 8:25 PM
Post #97456 of 105309 (4712 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

You do live in a major metropolitan area with a reasonable affluent population(and probably more subarus per capita than bozeman). Don't you have a tire iron and a cinderblock?
Mah momma raised me right too...

That shit goes on in my neighborhood all the time. Unsure

Viva Oakland!!Angelic

caughtinside

Feb 15, 2013, 8:26 PM
Post #97457 of 105309 (4709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Speaking of crooked russians...

I went and saw the new Die Hard last night. Loyerette is out of town so I found myself free. I've always had a weakness for the Die Hard movies, and this one lived up to my expectations of corny one liners and flat out unbelievable action. It is set in Russa and there is a nuclear threat involved. It was like going back in time...

Sweet!

Nathan found all the Die Hard movies in some soft of box set a while ago. Awesome!
NPR reviewed the new die hard this morning and he said it was meh but with good action. I've decided if I'm paying $12 a ticket, I want to see shit blown up.

-sent from my iYup 5, which seemed like a reasonable purchase before the car ding.

If that's what you're after, you won't be disappointed.

Partner epoch

Feb 15, 2013, 8:42 PM
Post #97458 of 105309 (4699 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.

I never suspected.

Partner camhead

Feb 15, 2013, 8:43 PM
Post #97459 of 105309 (4698 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.

I would have pegged him.

Huh huh.

Oh and I did not know he was Jewish either. Beckensteinberg?

carabiner96

Feb 15, 2013, 8:59 PM
Post #97460 of 105309 (4692 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.

i could have sworn that I've bragged about my mad menorah collection.

carabiner96

Feb 15, 2013, 9:01 PM
Post #97461 of 105309 (4690 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.

I never suspected.
You were at our wedding! His dad read from the Torah and said 'mazel tov!'

Partner camhead

Feb 15, 2013, 9:03 PM
Post #97462 of 105309 (4686 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.

Labia menorah?

carabiner96

Feb 15, 2013, 9:04 PM
Post #97463 of 105309 (4686 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Wow, you guys must think I'm a cereal rascist, because I've definitely made jokes before about his mother...

Partner epoch

Feb 15, 2013, 9:21 PM
Post #97464 of 105309 (4681 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
epoch wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.

I never suspected.

Was this before or after the boat incident?

Irregardless, it was all hazy after whack-a-nail.

I remember it. It was the only time where Doc wasn't trying to interject Princess Bride references into your weeding.

caughtinside

Feb 15, 2013, 9:33 PM
Post #97465 of 105309 (4677 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.

huh. I thought it was a dreidle collection.

So, just how did you manage to strike that median?

dr_feelgood

Feb 15, 2013, 9:46 PM
Post #97466 of 105309 (4674 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
epoch wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.

I never suspected.

Was this before or after the boat incident?

Irregardless, it was all hazy after whack-a-nail.

I remember it. It was the only time where Doc wasn't trying to interject Princess Bride references into your weeding.
Those references were requested by the bridal party.

snoopy138

Feb 15, 2013, 9:56 PM
Post #97467 of 105309 (4669 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.

perhaps we just assumed that you got bored and started buying them.

snoopy138

Feb 15, 2013, 9:58 PM
Post #97468 of 105309 (4667 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.

crappy driving?

dr_feelgood

Feb 15, 2013, 10:00 PM
Post #97469 of 105309 (4663 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.

crappy driving?
It is Mo we are talking about.

carabiner96

Feb 15, 2013, 10:02 PM
Post #97470 of 105309 (4660 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.

crappy driving?
perhaps. But iz nawt mah fawlt!

caughtinside

Feb 15, 2013, 11:38 PM
Post #97471 of 105309 (4654 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.

crappy driving?

I believe you. I bet the median didn't check it's mirrors and cut you oft.

dr_feelgood

Feb 16, 2013, 12:15 AM
Post #97472 of 105309 (4621 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.

crappy driving?

I believe you. I bet the median didn't check it's mirrors and cut you oft.
Those large, inanimate objects are unpredictable. Why, I've seen a five mile stretch of jersey barriers just cut through multiple lanes of traffic without so much as putting on their blinker...

Partner camhead

Feb 16, 2013, 1:56 AM
Post #97473 of 105309 (4610 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

The dog?

Momma sez he's a keepah.

Rascist? Tuphar?

definitely RACIST.

perhaps we just assumed that you got bored and started buying them.

Fopomenorah.

Partner camhead

Feb 16, 2013, 2:10 AM
Post #97474 of 105309 (4608 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

So, preemptive weakend report. See grupe for detailed butthurtz whining.

Anyway, hanging in Boston with Blueeyedclimber and Wonderwoman, who were gracious enough to let me crash on their couch. They are pretty rad, Boston is way fun as far as big cities go. Just went out to an Irish pub with real Irish accents! Drank too much beer, and one more important interview tomorrow. Also, another one of my pins is threatening a warp core breech, which hurts like hell.

That is awl.

lena_chita

Feb 16, 2013, 12:06 PM
Post #97475 of 105309 (4593 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
So, preemptive weakend report. See grupe for detailed butthurtz whining.

Anyway, hanging in Boston with Blueeyedclimber and Wonderwoman, who were gracious enough to let me crash on their couch. They are pretty rad, Boston is way fun as far as big cities go. Just went out to an Irish pub with real Irish accents! Drank too much beer, and one more important interview tomorrow. Also, another one of my pins is threatening a warp core breech, which hurts like hell.

That is awl.

WTF is going on with those pins? I thought the whole point of pins is that THEY DON'T MOVE! And this stop the bones from moving around. Can you get another doctor to look-see?

First page Previous page 1 ... 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook