RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

werz

Feb 20, 2013, 9:51 AM
Post #1 of 2 (350 views)
Shortcut

Bouldering around Bishop from 02.23 to 03.08 - Need for crash pads
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm new here, so hi to everyone!

We're (at least) three french guys from Paris coming to Bishop on Saturday. The plan is to climb boulders and visit the area during two weeks.

My thread is about two subjects:

1. Crash pads

Crash pads are big and taking them in the plane is expensive. We'd like to find some of them after our arrival (we arrive in LA). We can rent crash pads from a local store but we'd prefer lending or renting them from climbers that does not actually use them during our trip. Of course, we would return you the favor with pleasure if you ever want go bouldering in Fontainebleau (even if you don't have crash pads for us this time).

2. Bishop

We reserved a cabin for five people near Bishop and the size of our group is not definitive, so we cannot promise we will but we might have vacancy for one or two climbers that would be interested in joining our trip.

Please PM me for more info.

Thank you!

snoepkont

Feb 20, 2013, 10:04 AM
Post #2 of 2 (344 views)
Shortcut

Re: [werz] Bouldering around Bishop from 02.23 to 03.08 - Need for crash pads [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey,

You can rent crashpads at Wilson's Eastside Sports at Bishop so that will save you a lot of space in your car when driving up there. The store is actually in town so it will be very easy to find. Just make sure the cost of renting a crashpad is less than the cost of buying a crashpad (since you will be at bishop for almost 2 weeks).

Also, I am planning to be there on Sunday's during March and maybe this weekend so I may see you there. Hopefully we will run into each other.

Have a fun trip!

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$53.96 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook