Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 3905 3906 3907 3908 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Partner camhead

Feb 21, 2013, 5:34 PM
Post #97576 of 105309 (5824 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
no east coaster posts this morning?
It has been dead like camhed's jorb prospects in here for the past couple daze...

I laffed.

Partner cracklover

Feb 21, 2013, 5:55 PM
Post #97577 of 105309 (5816 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
It has been dead like camhed's jorb prospects in here for the past couple daze...

I laffed.

He'll never get a jorb now that the truth is out about his horrible spiritual crimez at the Gunks. Desecrating Kansas City wasn't bad enough, now you must scar the poor bolders? Why u have to hate the Gunks so much, Cam, why?

Here he is caught red handed: http://www.dpmclimbing.com/...s/view/just-cleaning

GO

granite_grrl

Feb 21, 2013, 6:11 PM
Post #97578 of 105309 (5811 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

I laffed.

He'll never get a jorb now that the truth is out about his horrible spiritual crimez at the Gunks. Desecrating Kansas City wasn't bad enough, now you must scar the poor bolders? Why u have to hate the Gunks so much, Cam, why?

Here he is caught red handed: http://www.dpmclimbing.com/...s/view/just-cleaning

GO

That whole article and vid are retarded.

Wonder what people would argue when it comes to modifying routes to ensure people don't cheat themselves.

snoopy138

Feb 21, 2013, 6:18 PM
Post #97579 of 105309 (5807 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

ha. kamhed should just go to law sk00l.

Partner camhead

Feb 21, 2013, 6:56 PM
Post #97580 of 105309 (5798 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

I laffed.

GO

Wonder what people would argue when it comes to modifying routes to ensure people don't cheat themselves.

I thought the vid and article did their jorb pretty well.

Spurt roots by nature are almost always going to have some degree of modification. Bouldering has pretty much established within itself that this kind of shit is not cool, yo. Especially not from a guy like Greene, who publishes a guidebook that tells people not to modify the rock. Guy's a douche.

Partner camhead

Feb 21, 2013, 6:57 PM
Post #97581 of 105309 (5798 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

I may be unemployed, but at least I got the PhD without debt. Course, maybe if I had gone into a program that required me to go into debt, I would have a job now.

lena_chita

Feb 21, 2013, 7:03 PM
Post #97582 of 105309 (5797 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

I laffed.

GO

I thought the vid and article did their jorb pretty well.

Spurt roots by nature are almost always going to have some degree of modification. Bouldering has pretty much established within itself that this kind of shit is not cool, yo. Especially not from a guy like Greene, who publishes a guidebook that tells people not to modify the rock. Guy's a douche.

That was some heavy chiseling.

snoopy138

Feb 21, 2013, 8:38 PM
Post #97583 of 105309 (5783 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

I may be unemployed, but at least I got the PhD without debt. Course, maybe if I had gone into a program that required me to go into debt, I would have a job now.

maybe. I think there are a fair number of loyerz out there without jorbs as well. and fun debts.

just have drivel get a jorb, conceiveadopt a kid or two, and be a house-husband?

Partner camhead

Feb 21, 2013, 8:44 PM
Post #97584 of 105309 (5779 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

maybe. I think there are a fair number of loyerz out there without jorbs as well. and fun debts.

just have drivel get a jorb, conceiveadopt a kid or two, and be a house-husband?

We did consider this option several years ago. However, neither of us is really psyched on kids. Maybe a corgi...

granite_grrl

Feb 21, 2013, 9:30 PM
Post #97585 of 105309 (5770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

We did consider this option several years ago. However, neither of us is really psyched on kids. Maybe a corgi...

caughtinside

Feb 21, 2013, 9:49 PM
Post #97586 of 105309 (5768 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

We did consider this option several years ago. However, neither of us is really psyched on kids. Maybe a corgi... rat terrier

fixied

Partner camhead

Feb 21, 2013, 9:55 PM
Post #97587 of 105309 (5765 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

meatbomz

Feb 22, 2013, 1:21 AM
Post #97588 of 105309 (5744 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Holy shit, CITIZENS OF BET!!! This is the most brilliant video I have seen since the California earthquake prediction.

Full story here:
http://slog.thestranger.com/...03/smash-smash-smash

Or, for the full effect, just watch the full footage of the homeless surfer who saved that poor woman's life:

http://www.youtube.com/...ed&v=ckfBGdZoR_0

It's moments like this that I love the internet. See Eye, you know this guy?

that is some gud shit. fucking fresno.

Resuming my casual GU. Kai is teh mengh!

yore casual attendance is a disgrace. it would be one thing if you were owt climbing, but we know that's not the case.

I have no shame.

meatbomz

Feb 22, 2013, 1:26 AM
Post #97589 of 105309 (5744 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

oh snap

snoopy138

Feb 22, 2013, 1:36 AM
Post #97590 of 105309 (5738 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Holy shit, CITIZENS OF BET!!! This is the most brilliant video I have seen since the California earthquake prediction.

Full story here:
http://slog.thestranger.com/...03/smash-smash-smash

Or, for the full effect, just watch the full footage of the homeless surfer who saved that poor woman's life:

http://www.youtube.com/...ed&v=ckfBGdZoR_0

It's moments like this that I love the internet. See Eye, you know this guy?

that is some gud shit. fucking fresno.

Resuming my casual GU. Kai is teh mengh!

yore casual attendance is a disgrace. it would be one thing if you were owt climbing, but we know that's not the case.

I have no shame.

as made evident by yore lack of responses to posts between where you last stopped reading and this one.

lena_chita

Feb 22, 2013, 4:05 PM
Post #97591 of 105309 (5718 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

[image]http://t.qkme.me/36e70c.jpg[/image]

Did you have a sex change when they took out your pin?

Only people with two X chromosomes are supposed to say AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW to cute doggie pictures.

lena_chita

Feb 22, 2013, 4:32 PM
Post #97592 of 105309 (5715 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Campusing yesterday went pretty well. The improvements are smaller now than after the first few workouts, but i still see improvement, I think this is hte last week of campusing though. 2-3 more workouts, tops, and then I start PE in earnest. Tried playing add-on yesterday with couple guys, and felt pretty good. As in, they were both pumped out of their minds, and I felt that it was a good warm-up before campushing.

dr_feelgood

Feb 22, 2013, 4:33 PM
Post #97593 of 105309 (5712 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Only people with two X chromosomes are supposed to say AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW to cute doggie pictures.

That's reverse sexism, yo.

lena_chita

Feb 22, 2013, 4:39 PM
Post #97594 of 105309 (5710 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Sure is!

Partner camhead

Feb 22, 2013, 4:54 PM
Post #97595 of 105309 (5705 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

I'm just secure enough in my masculinity that I can go "awww" at corgis.

Partner camhead

Feb 22, 2013, 4:56 PM
Post #97596 of 105309 (5703 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
Campusing yesterday went pretty well. The improvements are smaller now than after the first few workouts, but i still see improvement, I think this is hte last week of campusing though. 2-3 more workouts, tops, and then I start PE in earnest. Tried playing add-on yesterday with couple guys, and felt pretty good. As in, they were both pumped out of their minds, and I felt that it was a good warm-up before campushing.

Fuck! If this keeps up, Lena will have ousted me from the hard climber biggest sprayer in the BET position. Though I am only about a half inch away from doing a one-armed pullup.

But sirius, that is awesome how you are improving. Can't wait to see how your season shapes up. Maybe get on something like Jeebus Wept?

lena_chita

Feb 22, 2013, 5:10 PM
Post #97597 of 105309 (5694 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Fuck! If this keeps up, Lena will have ousted me from the hard climber biggest sprayer in the BET position. Though I am only about a half inch away from doing a one-armed pullup.

But sirius, that is awesome how you are improving. Can't wait to see how your season shapes up. Maybe get on something like Jeebus Wept?

That would be a good way to crush the Jeebus out of my spraying, don't you think? The key to good spraying is NOT to get on anything hard (especially not in the presence of a known sprayer) because then you can freely talk about how hard you could climb, if you WERE climbing... Angelic Talk to Tony if you need lessons on that.

Seriously though, I don't know if the better approach is to jump on hard stuff right away, and see how it goes, or do what Shaun did, e.i. spend the first couple weekends (since I would be in PE stage at that point) getting a ton of mileage on easier stuff and slowly ramping up the difficulty.

snoopy138

Feb 22, 2013, 5:26 PM
Post #97598 of 105309 (5692 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

SEXIST.

snoopy138

Feb 22, 2013, 5:28 PM
Post #97599 of 105309 (5690 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

unsurprising GU.

snoopy138

Feb 22, 2013, 5:28 PM
Post #97600 of 105309 (5687 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

I doubt you'll have that much trouble taking back yore title.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 3905 3906 3907 3908 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook