Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3919 3920 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 3927 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

meatbomz

Mar 6, 2013, 8:12 PM
Post #98051 of 105309 (7740 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
hurt my knee in teh gym yesterday, not too bad though (I don't think). was using my left foot pretty high and with my leg turned in in order to make a clip, made a couple more moves, another clip, then fell off. lowered off and noticed some somewhat intense pain on the inside of my left knee. walked around a bit, belayed, and it pretty much went away. got on another route, and it required a similar type of left foot action to hold myself in while on the roof. could feel it hurting so came off and stopped climbing.

pretty sure it's a grade 1 (minor) MCL sprain, based on location and type of movement that hurt it. gonna go to jtree on sunday, then probably take a week or two off.

Aw, bummer. Hope it is minor.

Got two of my pins removed at the Doc's today. No surgery, just numbed up my foot with a novocaine injection and then dug them out. One is still left, since it is not really threatening to breech, and my two screws are staying in, too.

Two more weeks in the aircast, which means that I'll still be gimp-limping when I visit teh Bhey next week. Boo. But right after that I'll get to start wearing shoes, and hopefully even climb.

Why not dig out the third pin while they were at it? Now you'll have to go in and get your all foot jacked up all over again when that one comes out.

GO

See previous post. you == OWT.

meatbomz

Mar 6, 2013, 8:13 PM
Post #98052 of 105309 (7739 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Both toenails on the big toes of my feet are coming off. My knee is wrapped and in intense pain whenever I move it or walk. Vitamin I has little effect on the reduction of pain. There isn't swelling. I've been pushing it hard for the past few weeks. Lost some weight got some training in.

I wrecked myself. I tried to take it easy this week, but that didn't work. Over use injury on my already crippled right knee. I've got bone-on-bone in half of it and it's telling me I've gone tuphar.

suicide is really your only option.

meatbomz

Mar 6, 2013, 8:15 PM
Post #98053 of 105309 (7737 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So apparently I can't eat avocado without puking.

FML

Sorry to hear that.

While on the subject, I think that the avocado might be the most tawked about food in the BET.

And also (for those who don't puke it when they the whole thing) one of the most unexpected benefits about moving to CO. Three for a dollar avocados - so nice.

GO

Why would CO have cheap avocados? I could understand if you were talking about CA...

I think because we're a short haul from Texas and Mexico.

Hey, I've been wanting to try making a dessert out of avocados. Anyone have recipes you love that use them?

GO

other than green smoothie, I can't think of anything dessert-y with avocado. I've seen recipes for stuff like avocado-lime pie, but all thew recipes that use avocado for dessert seem to be the raw vegan recipes, with people desperately trying to re-create the creaminess without using whipped cream. I see no reason why coconut milk and avocado whip wouldn't taste delicious, but....

nope, had it. very rich, didn't like it at all

Good to know. I love all kids of foods, but things that are made to taste/look like something else don't do it for me.

When I want whipped cream, I want whipped cream, and not silken tofu, coconut and avocado concoction. Love tofu, love coconut, love avocado, but this combination just turns my insides out.

I am also talking yogurt that is made out of cultured coconut or soy milk. YUCK!!!!! I was expecting not to like the soy yogurt, bc I don't like soymilk, rice milk, and any of those other "milks", and I was correct there. But I love everything coconut, so I figured that coconut yogurt would taste yummy to me, even if it doesn't taste anything like real yogurt. Boy, was I wrong there!

And the same goes for soy cheese. And vegan tofu cheesecake (OMG, that was the offense to the senses, if I have ever seen one!) And gluten-free raw vegan "pizza". And on, and on.

No problem eating gluten-free. Don't need to, but I've done that. And never once did I feel like I wanted the bread that is made out or xantam gum, rice flour, potato and tapioka starch. YUCK!

Is kerrect (with the notable exception that tofutti cuties are yummy).

With that said, it seems that in most Portuguese speaking countries, avocado is typically treated as a fruit, and made into smoothies and desserts. So I made a Brazilian avocado cream last night. It's quite unique, and it's delish!

Is not diet food, though (unless like g_grrl it makes you lose yer lunch) so production will be limited, despite 3 for a dollar avocados.

GO

Don't even know what toffutti cuties are, and empirical evidence suggests that i have survived so far without them. (Unless I am dead, and dreaming?) So I think I'll be O.K. not knowing, but if I ever come across them, I will keep this in mind.

But I'll be willing to try the Brazilian avocado cream recipe. You can put it in PM, if you are too worried about incurring the wrath of the BET.

Avacados in Brasil aren't the same as regular avocados. They're much bigger and much sweeter. Here, they mix it with milk or cream. They wouldn't do that with a regular avocado, which are incredibly difficult to find down here.

Just wanted to give a heads up from someone who lives here.

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

sorry, but lena, kamhed ... you see what happens when you start talking to the fucking riffraff? everybody thinks it's just fucking fine to come in here and post, and then you have gumburnsy offering useless information about brazilian fucking avocados. I'm sure one or both of you will come in here and thank him for his contribution, and in a week or two we'll have his buddy jeremy advertising his shitty guiding services in the thread.
I'm talking about a LINE IN THE SAND!!!

Yeah, so I've been thinkin about this a bit. Being of the same persuasion as Groucho, I've always liked his line: "I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." So I think I'll stick around for a bit.

Now I'm the last one who should be saying this, but... Lena and Cammy, sheesh, enough with the ewwy gooey lovey dovey, GET A ROOM! Pretty sure all that sweetness goes against the rules guidelines. And is fattening.

Hey Doc or Snupe (or Dip if yer around), call me an annoying fuck, or something equivalent. Just this once. Have something I wanna try out.

GO
Look, if you want to keep riding on our coattails, you're going to have to start at page one. Until then, you will just be a bottomfeeder, unappreciative of the long tradition within this thread. While you may consider yourself to be a fan of Groucho Marx, you are still just desperately craving attention and validation. Sure, it annoys me, and outside of verbally abusing you, there is little I can do about it that would actually get you to stop posting.

+1
The above statement applies to you as well.

I started at page one three years ago. And now here I am.

If that iz teh case.... where are yore posts on yore way up?

Isn't this the third BET? With the prior two being locked after killing the hamsters?

meatbomz

Mar 6, 2013, 8:19 PM
Post #98054 of 105309 (7733 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So I cut off my hair this morning.

*Jack shitz pantz with rage.*

loyerette chopped hers last weekend while I was punting at the gee dub.

I have threatened to dye my hairs brown, and get the identical cut. And see how things proceed from there.
Ha!

And my hair is still chin length, but it was getting past my shoulders

The valchemist still has hers down to her ass.

Partner macherry

Mar 6, 2013, 8:20 PM
Post #98055 of 105309 (7731 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

While on the subject, I think that the avocado might be the most tawked about food in the BET.

And also (for those who don't puke it when they the whole thing) one of the most unexpected benefits about moving to CO. Three for a dollar avocados - so nice.

GO

Why would CO have cheap avocados? I could understand if you were talking about CA...

Hey, I've been wanting to try making a dessert out of avocados. Anyone have recipes you love that use them?

GO

other than green smoothie, I can't think of anything dessert-y with avocado. I've seen recipes for stuff like avocado-lime pie, but all thew recipes that use avocado for dessert seem to be the raw vegan recipes, with people desperately trying to re-create the creaminess without using whipped cream. I see no reason why coconut milk and avocado whip wouldn't taste delicious, but....

Good to know. I love all kids of foods, but things that are made to taste/look like something else don't do it for me.

When I want whipped cream, I want whipped cream, and not silken tofu, coconut and avocado concoction. Love tofu, love coconut, love avocado, but this combination just turns my insides out.

I am also talking yogurt that is made out of cultured coconut or soy milk. YUCK!!!!! I was expecting not to like the soy yogurt, bc I don't like soymilk, rice milk, and any of those other "milks", and I was correct there. But I love everything coconut, so I figured that coconut yogurt would taste yummy to me, even if it doesn't taste anything like real yogurt. Boy, was I wrong there!

And the same goes for soy cheese. And vegan tofu cheesecake (OMG, that was the offense to the senses, if I have ever seen one!) And gluten-free raw vegan "pizza". And on, and on.

No problem eating gluten-free. Don't need to, but I've done that. And never once did I feel like I wanted the bread that is made out or xantam gum, rice flour, potato and tapioka starch. YUCK!

With that said, it seems that in most Portuguese speaking countries, avocado is typically treated as a fruit, and made into smoothies and desserts. So I made a Brazilian avocado cream last night. It's quite unique, and it's delish!

Is not diet food, though (unless like g_grrl it makes you lose yer lunch) so production will be limited, despite 3 for a dollar avocados.

GO

Don't even know what toffutti cuties are, and empirical evidence suggests that i have survived so far without them. (Unless I am dead, and dreaming?) So I think I'll be O.K. not knowing, but if I ever come across them, I will keep this in mind.

But I'll be willing to try the Brazilian avocado cream recipe. You can put it in PM, if you are too worried about incurring the wrath of the BET.

Avacados in Brasil aren't the same as regular avocados. They're much bigger and much sweeter. Here, they mix it with milk or cream. They wouldn't do that with a regular avocado, which are incredibly difficult to find down here.

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

Whut Teh Fuk!!!!

The BET has become a complete shitshow it seems.

this is true

meatbomz

Post #98056 of 105309 (7730 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
Good weekend so far. Grupe-level spray, but OH SO GOOD a weekend.

shit. Thought I was about done.

snoopy138

Post #98057 of 105309 (7728 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Speaking of Donny and Tango, I heard the most shocking rumor about big time tango plans!

I always want to hear rumors about tango plans!

I'm talking about a place where the beer flows like wine. Buenos Aires Diego.

perhaps it will be the equivalent of his trip up teh Nose, and he will quitz the tango afterwards.

probibly. My one porblem with the tango is that climbing people are way cooler. Many tango people are raging douchers.

I don't find this altogether that surprising.

meatbomz

Mar 6, 2013, 8:22 PM
Post #98058 of 105309 (7727 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
ended up not actually climbing this weke end. will probibly take next weke end oft as well, hopefully the knee gets better.

This place is like a fucking infirmary.

snoopy138

Mar 6, 2013, 8:23 PM
Post #98059 of 105309 (7726 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

GO

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

Whut Teh Fuk!!!!

The BET has become a complete shitshow it seems.

it's troo.

snoopy138

Mar 6, 2013, 8:24 PM
Post #98060 of 105309 (7725 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

GO

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

sorry, but lena, kamhed ... you see what happens when you start talking to the fucking riffraff? everybody thinks it's just fucking fine to come in here and post, and then you have gumburnsy offering useless information about brazilian fucking avocados. I'm sure one or both of you will come in here and thank him for his contribution, and in a week or two we'll have his buddy jeremy advertising his shitty guiding services in the thread.

Sorry, sorry, sorry! I can offer you a stick to re-draw the line. You can even pee on the sand and make the line darker. Deal?
Look, if you want to talk to Gumbyburns or anyone else, you are welcome to. Just not in here.

This is kerrect. I personally draw the line in the sand somewhere between GO and GMB.

That's a pretty weke line!

Seriously clamhed.... what teh fuk iz rong with ewe?

The gumbie is way out. Roidrager is less out but still OWT. Trashie is IN because he hooked me up with a ledge for moonlight buttress and a nice t-shirt.

sorry, but ... ewe don't get to make the decisions.

meatbomz

Mar 6, 2013, 8:27 PM
Post #98061 of 105309 (7723 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Ran hills in the clinic last night. The best/worst thing about hills is that you get to run down them after you run up them.

Also picked up one of those foam roller things to self massage my upper butt.

I'm more ov an ass, man.... and isn't self massage kinda like masterbation?

In that aides are sometimes nice to have?

Toys? Well, with didn't ewe say so in teh first place?

Toys are gud.

I has a toy box teh size ov a foot locker and it's full.... but we have talked about this before?

I think this is a road the BET has never wandered down.

How jak gapes himself with his 14" buttplug? Seems like it comes up every 100 pages or so.

meatbomz

Mar 6, 2013, 8:29 PM
Post #98062 of 105309 (7721 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
epoch wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Man, I haven't had such a lazy Sunday in ages! Feels good to be lazy once in a while. Made some progress on my jean quilt. it would be nice to finally have it done, bc my "design board" is my bedroom floor.

Went to the gym this afternoon to do some wall stripping and setting. The request was for a "hard" route. It is difficult for me to gauge the grade while setting, and it has happened more than once that i have planned to make a hard route and ended up with a moderate that requires some tweaking to "harden"
it. So I finish setting, and ask a guy to give me a catch. Run though the route, it turned out really nice, flows well, but I think, maybe not quite hard, maybe hard minus... Which in our gym-speak corresponds to ~11b/c.

Meanwhile, a visiting guy has been walking circles around the construction cones, dying to try this new route. So he get's on it, and falls on the 1st move. And 3rd move, and 5th move, and 6th move... you get the idea. Comes down and pronounces it to be a "solid 5.12, really sustained, one hard move after another". Not sure, if you can call a 25ft climb a sustained anything, but... heh! Another guy gets on it, same thing... apparently it is harder than I thought. They both like the route, at least that much is good. But now I am wondering if my difficulty gauge really needs recalibrating, or if I had just set one of those "easy-for-people-between-4'10"-and-5'2"-difficult-for-everyone-else" routes.

Grading gym routes. Such a fun exercise!

We have the setters post up what they think the route is/should be, then go 1-2 letters above and below and have check-boxes next to the grades. After a week, the highest grade is set and that's what the route is graded. Keeps routes appropriately graded.

I think that gym routes should go through double-blind peer review processes for grading. Actually, that should go for outside routes, too. It really is the only sensible option.

Well then yore knot gunna like teh grades at teh hole.

He'll like the Big Tony grades.

Thing iz... if we goes by Big Tony's grades, sure we feel gud about ourselves but it just doesn't add up.

per Big Tony, teh Drive By iz won three bee, so then teh Gangbanger and Smash an Grab, both too grades harder wood bee dee's and teh Ghettobird, a grade harder wood be a won four a. And I'm saying, I don't carez how many tries I took or how many months it took me to due each ov them, even on my best day, I have never dun a won three dee let alone a won four a.

sides, there iz nothing rong with stiff grades.

Now that is true art (rip), man. Spray with the subtlety of a fine wine or a Miles Davis solo. I'm a firehose, but this is a fine spring mist. This is WAY subtler than just saying, "yeah, I sent my project but grades don't mean anything," or "yeah, you'd like this area, there is even some stuff you could do that is your style."

Superficially, Jack is supporting snadbags, self-deprecating, using the spelled out numbers so that skimmers like me won't immediately beeline into something as obvious as "5.14a". But beneath the surface, we read into the hidden meanings and learn that Jack has climbed a climb that was rated an astronomical grade.

Like I said, I have so much to learn form this, Obi Wan.

Yes. You find yourself damp suddenly but never noticed the rising humidity.

meatbomz

Mar 6, 2013, 8:32 PM
Post #98063 of 105309 (7707 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Hrrrm, inane updates. Midwest got hit with another snowpocalypse, all public schools here are closed, but my place did not. Still, I did not feel like driving in this weather, I'm tired, and did not want to teach a boring subject today (revolutionary warfare, battles and stragedies and shit like that), so I cancelled class and gave the kids a homework assignment.

They're gonna miss the next few class, too, cuz I'm off to teh Bhey. Need to send See Eye a reminder txt, but it's still early out there. Hopefully the snow won't cancel my flight; probably won't since it has stopped snowing here, and my flight goes through Vegas instead of Chicago.

that's awl.

I zent ewe an e-mail re hangboreding. Trying to keep that discussion out uv hear.

One old Jack intimidating all of you tough guys. No wonder he has to keep his balls shaved at all times, with so much deference.

I've always tried to keep hangboreding discussion out. No spray in this, merely questions.

And I would have been interested to hear your questions, as well as camhat's answers, because I might have learned something out of it for next time.

Too serious-cat for BET?

we might clipboard the pegboard and hangboard, but that's just to keep us from getting bored.

meatbomz

Mar 6, 2013, 8:34 PM
Post #98064 of 105309 (7706 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Campusing yesterday went pretty well. The improvements are smaller now than after the first few workouts, but i still see improvement, I think this is hte last week of campusing though. 2-3 more workouts, tops, and then I start PE in earnest. Tried playing add-on yesterday with couple guys, and felt pretty good. As in, they were both pumped out of their minds, and I felt that it was a good warm-up before campushing.

Fuck! If this keeps up, Lena will have ousted me from the hard climber biggest sprayer in the BET position. Though I am only about a half inch away from doing a one-armed pullup.

But sirius, that is awesome how you are improving. Can't wait to see how your season shapes up. Maybe get on something like Jeebus Wept?

Shit's getting weird I see.

Seeing your first post in GU one feels like one of those people that do the free diving depth competitions after they get back to the surface and take a deep breath.

meatbomz

Mar 6, 2013, 8:37 PM
Post #98065 of 105309 (7703 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Speaking of Donny and Tango, I heard the most shocking rumor about big time tango plans!

GUed Mad

Donnie is off to climb The Great Tango Trower?

just. stop.

granite_grrl

Mar 6, 2013, 8:38 PM
Post #98066 of 105309 (7701 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

This news saddens me.

It's actually pretty awesome.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

GO

Nathan has the camera. Apparently he needs it to get photos of himself in Russian jogging pants?

Don't forget the pictures of random statues and cathedrals.

There's a big difference between taking photos building and statues and photos of your buddies in jogging pants.

granite_grrl

Mar 6, 2013, 8:39 PM
Post #98067 of 105309 (7701 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

This news saddens me.

GO

Nathan has the camera. Apparently he needs it to get photos of himself in Russian jogging pants?

now that's worthless without pics

You'll have to add Nathan as a firend on facespace.

meatbomz

Mar 6, 2013, 8:39 PM
Post #98068 of 105309 (7701 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

I always want to hear rumors about tango plans!

I'm talking about a place where the beer flows like wine. Buenos Aires Diego.

perhaps it will be the equivalent of his trip up teh Nose, and he will quitz the tango afterwards.

probibly. My one porblem with the tango is that climbing people are way cooler. Many tango people are raging douchers.

I don't find this altogether that surprising.

Truth.

meatbomz

Mar 6, 2013, 8:40 PM
Post #98069 of 105309 (7698 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

GO

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

Sorry, sorry, sorry! I can offer you a stick to re-draw the line. You can even pee on the sand and make the line darker. Deal?
Look, if you want to talk to Gumbyburns or anyone else, you are welcome to. Just not in here.

This is kerrect. I personally draw the line in the sand somewhere between GO and GMB.

That's a pretty weke line!

Seriously clamhed.... what teh fuk iz rong with ewe?

The gumbie is way out. Roidrager is less out but still OWT. Trashie is IN because he hooked me up with a ledge for moonlight buttress and a nice t-shirt.

sorry, but ... ewe don't get to make the decisions.

I am yore king. I have spoken.

granite_grrl

Mar 6, 2013, 8:43 PM
Post #98070 of 105309 (7686 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Hrrrm, inane updates. Midwest got hit with another snowpocalypse, all public schools here are closed, but my place did not. Still, I did not feel like driving in this weather, I'm tired, and did not want to teach a boring subject today (revolutionary warfare, battles and stragedies and shit like that), so I cancelled class and gave the kids a homework assignment.

They're gonna miss the next few class, too, cuz I'm off to teh Bhey. Need to send See Eye a reminder txt, but it's still early out there. Hopefully the snow won't cancel my flight; probably won't since it has stopped snowing here, and my flight goes through Vegas instead of Chicago.

that's awl.

I zent ewe an e-mail re hangboreding. Trying to keep that discussion out uv hear.

One old Jack intimidating all of you tough guys. No wonder he has to keep his balls shaved at all times, with so much deference.

How does he intimidate us? Perhaps we just agree with him on the subject of spraying.

The subject of short hair on the other hand.....

Hangbored questions are not spraying.

Short hair, on the other hand, might need a lot of spray to stay looking nice. And come on, surely you can find SOMEONE with a smartphone to take your picture? How about John?

I just remembered that my home computer has a built in camera. I'll see about posting something tonight.

granite_grrl

Mar 6, 2013, 8:46 PM
Post #98071 of 105309 (7685 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:

that's awl.

I've always tried to keep hangboreding discussion out. No spray in this, merely questions.

Truth be told, I wasn't paying attention to most things you guys write in here.

carabiner96

Mar 6, 2013, 8:50 PM
Post #98072 of 105309 (7679 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
macherry wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

This news saddens me.

GO

speaking uv, he left a face space comment on a picture today and ended it with a smiley emoticon. Is he drunk?

Partner camhead

Mar 6, 2013, 8:52 PM
Post #98073 of 105309 (7679 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:

that's awl.

And I would have been interested to hear your questions, as well as camhat's answers, because I might have learned something out of it for next time.

Too serious-cat for BET?

we might clipboard the pegboard and hangboard, but that's just to keep us from getting bored.

How much board would a Mongol hoard if the Mongol hordes got bored?

Partner camhead

Mar 6, 2013, 8:55 PM
Post #98074 of 105309 (7677 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
macherry wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

This news saddens me.

GO

speaking uv, he left a face space comment on a picture today and ended it with a smiley emoticon. Is he drunk?

Whoa, really? Chossy usually just makes grumpy remarks about fopo to mo.

carabiner96

Mar 6, 2013, 8:56 PM
Post #98075 of 105309 (7675 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
macherry wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

This news saddens me.

GO

Whoa, really? Chossy usually just makes grumpy remarks about fopo to mo.
thats what I thought.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3919 3920 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 3927 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook