Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3920 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 3927 3928 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Partner camhead

Mar 6, 2013, 8:57 PM
Post #98076 of 105309 (6661 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

The nice thing about getting on a flight to Vegas from any airport is that you don't have to check the departures screen to get a gate number. Just look for where all the douchebags are congregating and go there.

Partner cracklover

Mar 6, 2013, 8:58 PM
Post #98077 of 105309 (6661 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
hurt my knee in teh gym yesterday, not too bad though (I don't think). was using my left foot pretty high and with my leg turned in in order to make a clip, made a couple more moves, another clip, then fell off. lowered off and noticed some somewhat intense pain on the inside of my left knee. walked around a bit, belayed, and it pretty much went away. got on another route, and it required a similar type of left foot action to hold myself in while on the roof. could feel it hurting so came off and stopped climbing.

pretty sure it's a grade 1 (minor) MCL sprain, based on location and type of movement that hurt it. gonna go to jtree on sunday, then probably take a week or two off.

Aw, bummer. Hope it is minor.

Got two of my pins removed at the Doc's today. No surgery, just numbed up my foot with a novocaine injection and then dug them out. One is still left, since it is not really threatening to breech, and my two screws are staying in, too.

Two more weeks in the aircast, which means that I'll still be gimp-limping when I visit teh Bhey next week. Boo. But right after that I'll get to start wearing shoes, and hopefully even climb.

Why not dig out the third pin while they were at it? Now you'll have to go in and get your all foot jacked up all over again when that one comes out.

GO

See previous post. you == OWT.

Yeah yeah yeah. But Roidrager? Where's yer creativity? How about Rhoidrager - that would better capture me getting all butthurt about the BET culture being everything that's wrong with the world. Or whatever nonsense I may or may not have ranted on about. Which I will now deny.

GO

meatbomz

Mar 6, 2013, 9:27 PM
Post #98078 of 105309 (6653 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
The nice thing about getting on a flight to Vegas from any airport is that you don't have to check the departures screen to get a gate number. Just look for where all the douchebags are congregating and go there.

Go with your people clammeh. Go to them now.

meatbomz

Mar 6, 2013, 9:28 PM
Post #98079 of 105309 (6651 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
hurt my knee in teh gym yesterday, not too bad though (I don't think). was using my left foot pretty high and with my leg turned in in order to make a clip, made a couple more moves, another clip, then fell off. lowered off and noticed some somewhat intense pain on the inside of my left knee. walked around a bit, belayed, and it pretty much went away. got on another route, and it required a similar type of left foot action to hold myself in while on the roof. could feel it hurting so came off and stopped climbing.

pretty sure it's a grade 1 (minor) MCL sprain, based on location and type of movement that hurt it. gonna go to jtree on sunday, then probably take a week or two off.

Aw, bummer. Hope it is minor.

Got two of my pins removed at the Doc's today. No surgery, just numbed up my foot with a novocaine injection and then dug them out. One is still left, since it is not really threatening to breech, and my two screws are staying in, too.

Two more weeks in the aircast, which means that I'll still be gimp-limping when I visit teh Bhey next week. Boo. But right after that I'll get to start wearing shoes, and hopefully even climb.

Why not dig out the third pin while they were at it? Now you'll have to go in and get your all foot jacked up all over again when that one comes out.

GO

See previous post. you == OWT.

Yeah yeah yeah. But Roidrager? Where's yer creativity? How about Rhoidrager - that would better capture me getting all butthurt about the BET culture being everything that's wrong with the world. Or whatever nonsense I may or may not have ranted on about. Which I will now deny.

GO

This is the part where you leave, promising not to come back.

lena_chita

Mar 6, 2013, 9:40 PM
Post #98080 of 105309 (6645 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
macherry wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So I cut off my hair this morning.

*Jack shitz pantz with rage.*

This news saddens me.

It's actually pretty awesome.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

GO

Nathan has the camera. Apparently he needs it to get photos of himself in Russian jogging pants?

now that's worthless without pics

You'll have to add Nathan as a firend on facespace.
speaking uv, he left a face space comment on a picture today and ended it with a smiley emoticon. Is he drunk?

Whoa, really? Chossy usually just makes grumpy remarks about fopo to mo.
thats what I thought.

He is in Moscow, surely there is some vodka involved?

lena_chita

Mar 6, 2013, 9:43 PM
Post #98081 of 105309 (6644 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:

Easy. They look like you, right?

Partner cracklover

Mar 6, 2013, 10:18 PM
Post #98082 of 105309 (6639 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

Easy. They look like you, right?

Camhead looks like an overweight middle-aged woman in a muumuu, a musclehead, or bluehaired biddy?

GO

caughtinside

Mar 6, 2013, 10:18 PM
Post #98083 of 105309 (6637 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Speaking of Donny and Tango, I heard the most shocking rumor about big time tango plans!

I always want to hear rumors about tango plans!

I'm talking about a place where the beer flows like wine. Buenos Aires Diego.

perhaps it will be the equivalent of his trip up teh Nose, and he will quitz the tango afterwards.

probibly. My one porblem with the tango is that climbing people are way cooler. Many tango people are raging douchers.

I'm probably late to this party...

but you fit right in! Laugh

caughtinside

Mar 6, 2013, 10:20 PM
Post #98084 of 105309 (6636 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Speaking of Donny and Tango, I heard the most shocking rumor about big time tango plans!

perhaps it will be the equivalent of his trip up teh Nose, and he will quitz the tango afterwards.

He is about due to pick up lawn darts, anyhoo.

Jarts were one of the greatest games ever invented. They were many great drinking games involved with them I remember from back in the day. Alas, according to wikipedia:

In reply to:
On December 19, 1988, the Consumer Product Safety Commission banned lawn darts from sale in the United States due to their hazards as a flying projectile with a sharp metal point causing multiple deaths.[1]
Shortly after, in 1989, they were also banned in Canada.[2]

That was unjustly decided. I demand my 2nd amendment rights to bear Jarts!

caughtinside

Mar 6, 2013, 10:27 PM
Post #98085 of 105309 (6631 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Yes, the clamhead will be moving into the pink cowch for the next 5 days.

I will have to be sure to hide any clothing with tags on it that might fit him. My last nice new pair of shorts up and walked out with Donovan. Who then lost my key.

Camhead, you aint' leaving town with an apartment key, the loyerette has put her foot down!

meatbomz

Mar 6, 2013, 10:39 PM
Post #98086 of 105309 (6625 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

I will have to be sure to hide any clothing with tags on it that might fit him. My last nice new pair of shorts up and walked out with Donovan. Who then lost my key.

Camhead, you aint' leaving town with an apartment key, the loyerette has put her foot down!

You came out pretty far behind after my looting visit.

meatbomz

Mar 6, 2013, 10:46 PM
Post #98087 of 105309 (6622 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

He is about due to pick up lawn darts, anyhoo.

Jarts were one of the greatest games ever invented. They were many great drinking games involved with them I remember from back in the day. Alas, according to wikipedia:

In reply to:
On December 19, 1988, the Consumer Product Safety Commission banned lawn darts from sale in the United States due to their hazards as a flying projectile with a sharp metal point causing multiple deaths.[1]
Shortly after, in 1989, they were also banned in Canada.[2]

That was unjustly decided. I demand my 2nd amendment rights to bear Jarts!

We used to play golf through the neighborhoods with them. They had a nice weight to them so when you wound up and really hucked em for the tee shot you could get them across a few lawns.

Partner macherry

Mar 6, 2013, 11:03 PM
Post #98088 of 105309 (6616 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
macherry wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

This news saddens me.

GO

Nathan has the camera. Apparently he needs it to get photos of himself in Russian jogging pants?

he is

already did my lurking

snoopy138

Mar 6, 2013, 11:36 PM
Post #98089 of 105309 (6610 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So apparently I can't eat avocado without puking.

FML

Sorry to hear that.

While on the subject, I think that the avocado might be the most tawked about food in the BET.

And also (for those who don't puke it when they the whole thing) one of the most unexpected benefits about moving to CO. Three for a dollar avocados - so nice.

GO

Why would CO have cheap avocados? I could understand if you were talking about CA...

I think because we're a short haul from Texas and Mexico.

Hey, I've been wanting to try making a dessert out of avocados. Anyone have recipes you love that use them?

GO

other than green smoothie, I can't think of anything dessert-y with avocado. I've seen recipes for stuff like avocado-lime pie, but all thew recipes that use avocado for dessert seem to be the raw vegan recipes, with people desperately trying to re-create the creaminess without using whipped cream. I see no reason why coconut milk and avocado whip wouldn't taste delicious, but....

nope, had it. very rich, didn't like it at all

Good to know. I love all kids of foods, but things that are made to taste/look like something else don't do it for me.

When I want whipped cream, I want whipped cream, and not silken tofu, coconut and avocado concoction. Love tofu, love coconut, love avocado, but this combination just turns my insides out.

I am also talking yogurt that is made out of cultured coconut or soy milk. YUCK!!!!! I was expecting not to like the soy yogurt, bc I don't like soymilk, rice milk, and any of those other "milks", and I was correct there. But I love everything coconut, so I figured that coconut yogurt would taste yummy to me, even if it doesn't taste anything like real yogurt. Boy, was I wrong there!

And the same goes for soy cheese. And vegan tofu cheesecake (OMG, that was the offense to the senses, if I have ever seen one!) And gluten-free raw vegan "pizza". And on, and on.

No problem eating gluten-free. Don't need to, but I've done that. And never once did I feel like I wanted the bread that is made out or xantam gum, rice flour, potato and tapioka starch. YUCK!

Is kerrect (with the notable exception that tofutti cuties are yummy).

With that said, it seems that in most Portuguese speaking countries, avocado is typically treated as a fruit, and made into smoothies and desserts. So I made a Brazilian avocado cream last night. It's quite unique, and it's delish!

Is not diet food, though (unless like g_grrl it makes you lose yer lunch) so production will be limited, despite 3 for a dollar avocados.

GO

Don't even know what toffutti cuties are, and empirical evidence suggests that i have survived so far without them. (Unless I am dead, and dreaming?) So I think I'll be O.K. not knowing, but if I ever come across them, I will keep this in mind.

But I'll be willing to try the Brazilian avocado cream recipe. You can put it in PM, if you are too worried about incurring the wrath of the BET.

Avacados in Brasil aren't the same as regular avocados. They're much bigger and much sweeter. Here, they mix it with milk or cream. They wouldn't do that with a regular avocado, which are incredibly difficult to find down here.

Just wanted to give a heads up from someone who lives here.

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

sorry, but lena, kamhed ... you see what happens when you start talking to the fucking riffraff? everybody thinks it's just fucking fine to come in here and post, and then you have gumburnsy offering useless information about brazilian fucking avocados. I'm sure one or both of you will come in here and thank him for his contribution, and in a week or two we'll have his buddy jeremy advertising his shitty guiding services in the thread.
I'm talking about a LINE IN THE SAND!!!

Sorry, sorry, sorry! I can offer you a stick to re-draw the line. You can even pee on the sand and make the line darker. Deal?
Look, if you want to talk to Gumbyburns or anyone else, you are welcome to. Just not in here.

This is kerrect. I personally draw the line in the sand somewhere between GO and GMB.

That's a pretty weke line!

Seriously clamhed.... what teh fuk iz rong with ewe?

The gumbie is way out. Roidrager is less out but still OWT. Trashie is IN because he hooked me up with a ledge for moonlight buttress and a nice t-shirt.

sorry, but ... ewe don't get to make the decisions.

I am yore king. I have spoken.

just ask kamhed, historians do not get promoted to king.

snoopy138

Mar 6, 2013, 11:40 PM
Post #98090 of 105309 (6604 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

You came out pretty far behind after my looting visit.

donny: shortz + apartmint key

CI: angry loyerette

j_ung: boots

granite_grrl

Mar 6, 2013, 11:54 PM
Post #98091 of 105309 (6596 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

loyerette chopped hers last weekend while I was punting at the gee dub.

I have threatened to dye my hairs brown, and get the identical cut. And see how things proceed from there.
Ha!

And my hair is still chin length, but it was getting past my shoulders

The valchemist still has hers down to her ass.
Attachments: Photo on 2013-03-06 at 18.49.jpg (77.6 KB)

granite_grrl

Mar 6, 2013, 11:55 PM
Post #98092 of 105309 (6595 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

I have threatened to dye my hairs brown, and get the identical cut. And see how things proceed from there.
Ha!

because I don't know how to imbed photos when you have them as attachments the first time.

granite_grrl

Mar 6, 2013, 11:59 PM
Post #98093 of 105309 (6592 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
macherry wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

This news saddens me.

GO

speaking uv, he left a face space comment on a picture today and ended it with a smiley emoticon. Is he drunk?
Iz teh new warm and fuzzy Nathan?

tripperjm

Mar 7, 2013, 12:01 AM
Post #98094 of 105309 (6591 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Man, that deletion hammer came quickly... I posted a your mom joke to the Is climbing vandalism thread, and it got disappeared within minutes.

and some say we need more moderation

they wood be rong

lena_chita

Mar 7, 2013, 12:24 AM
Post #98095 of 105309 (6584 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Ha!

because I don't know how to imbed photos when you have them as attachments the first time.

Looks really nice, I like it!

And you just upload the photo to tinypic.com,and then copy the link that they give you. DUH!

Partner macherry

Mar 7, 2013, 12:25 AM
Post #98096 of 105309 (6583 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Man, that deletion hammer came quickly... I posted a your mom joke to the Is climbing vandalism thread, and it got disappeared within minutes.

they wood be rong

i do miss dropping the hammer

maybe just the green room

lena_chita

Mar 7, 2013, 12:28 AM
Post #98097 of 105309 (6582 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
macherry wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

they wood be rong

i do miss dropping the hammer

maybe just the green room

You can always pick you your comfy worn green jacket, I am sure.

And for the record, it wasn't me hiding doc's post, but I would have, if I had come across it first.

tripperjm

Mar 7, 2013, 12:35 AM
Post #98098 of 105309 (6581 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Ran hills in the clinic last night. The best/worst thing about hills is that you get to run down them after you run up them.

Also picked up one of those foam roller things to self massage my upper butt.

I'm more ov an ass, man.... and isn't self massage kinda like masterbation?

In that aides are sometimes nice to have?

Toys? Well, with didn't ewe say so in teh first place?

Toys are gud.

I has a toy box teh size ov a foot locker and it's full.... but we have talked about this before?

I think this is a road the BET has never wandered down.

This iz knot entirely korrect.

While it's tru, we have knot had in depth disscussions... and I haven't posted pic's ov teh contents ov teh toy box.

I have said that I wood never consider dating any won that wasn't a freak. Have talked about Ricky, teh sex swing, a pron collection that wus stolen from C-ya's rig, visits to teh pron shop, and how boring teh vanilla is. I've mentioned Jay Wiseman and used dozens of terms strate owt ov his glossery... most awl ov witch went unnoticed. Quoted and misquoted owt of Deborah Addington's book.

Probibly more, but that rite oft teh top ov my hed.

Whut due ewe wunts to no?

lena_chita

Mar 7, 2013, 12:40 AM
Post #98099 of 105309 (6579 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Ran hills in the clinic last night. The best/worst thing about hills is that you get to run down them after you run up them.

Also picked up one of those foam roller things to self massage my upper butt.

I'm more ov an ass, man.... and isn't self massage kinda like masterbation?

In that aides are sometimes nice to have?

Toys? Well, with didn't ewe say so in teh first place?

Toys are gud.

I has a toy box teh size ov a foot locker and it's full.... but we have talked about this before?

I think this is a road the BET has never wandered down.

This iz knot entirely korrect.

While it's tru, we have knot had in depth disscussions... and I haven't posted pic's ov teh contents ov teh toy box.

I have said that I wood never consider dating any won that wasn't a freak. Have talked about Ricky, teh sex swing, a pron collection that wus stolen from C-ya's rig, visits to teh pron shop, and how boring teh vanilla is. I've mentioned Jay Wiseman and used dozens of terms strate owt ov his glossery... most awl ov witch went unnoticed. Quoted and misquoted owt of Deborah Addington's book.

Probibly more, but that rite oft teh top ov my hed.

Whut due ewe wunts to no?

Start with the pictures of that toy chest, to stimulate, umm... discussion?

snoopy138

Mar 7, 2013, 1:04 AM
Post #98100 of 105309 (6568 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
macherry wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

This news saddens me.

GO

Iz teh new warm and fuzzy Nathan?

seems unlikely?

First page Previous page 1 ... 3920 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 3927 3928 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook